4.9

Baking Trays

I struggled to find Baking Trays that would fit the size of my small oven but enable me to bake efficiently. Website description was very good and the quality of these trays is much better than I expected for the money that I paid. Great service and loved the Tim Tam

Jen

JenQueensland

Very good product and service

Non stick removable oven liner, absolutely need this item
Very good quality, easily cut to size. Saves oven bottom from spills and burnt on food.
Can’t live without it! Very easily wiped clean, lasts for years.

bilfar

bilfarDONNYBROOK

Perfect cutlery tray.

I have just received an expandable cutlery tray & put it to use. I now have a tray that holds all the cutlery that was jammed into the supplied tray in the drawer. This other now holds extra cutlery & knives that couldn't fit before. Best item.

Allegra F.

Allegra F.

Appetito Compost Bin

My order arrived fairly promptly which was great considering the post has slowed due to Covid-19. I love the sturdy lid and slim-lined bin and think it is the best compost bin I've had to date (and I've had quite a few!). What was really touching was the personal note and Tim Tam popped into the all biodegradable packaging. This Australian family business has certainly got a tick of excellence from me! Will definitely be ordering from them again and recommending to all my friends and family.

Great product and great service!

Love the tea box I ordered. Arrived in good time despite all the covid stuff going on. Product was well packaged and they provided great customer service. Would definitely recommend!

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wusthof Classic tomato knife- great servive

Ordered item for sons 18th hadn’t been shipped 3 days later and was running out of time - emailed Natasha from customer service and less than 2 working days later Arrived - email responses were quick and personalised. Lovely touch and they will definitely get my business again. As for a review on in the knife- it’s the same one I got for my 18th birthday - sharp and still my favourite 22years later.

XMFH

XMFHQueensland

Onya Reusable Produce Bags

My review is actually about the environmental strategies used by Kitchenware. All the packaging (except the sellotape I assume) is biodegradable. All packing items went into my compost. Very impressed with the compostable 'foam' pellets. Became sludge in water very quickly and went to the worms. Wonderful! We like the product too. Well made, lightweight, sensibly sized. Happy to continue to purchase from this retailer

Beryl

BerylSydney, NSW

Specialty knife

Great prompt service. Good competitive price and i was regularly informed of delivery status. Well packaged with recycled and biodegradable products. Very pleased with my purchase and the company Kitchenware.

Revo

RevoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Country Settings

Clydesdale horses just perfect, working on the farms and the bush, can’t beat it. The size of the placemats are huge, the coasters olden style, lots of us reminisce the past. There all perfect.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacing the old with the new

Just what was advertised. I bought Cole and Mason salt and Pepper shakers - stainless steel. I had some very old acrylic ones that were looking a bit dated. Cost was comparable to other kitchenware companies online. Thank you for timely delivery.

Great product

I bought a wonderful cake tin in a size that is very difficult to buy in retail stores. Thank you for supplying such a fabulous quality product I will have for many years.

Rosie

Rosie

Great products and service!

I ordered some jar lid openers. There are lots of people selling these but the Kitchenware price was competitive and they were obviously a reliable company. My order was acknowledged immediately and I was kept informed of the status of the order throughout the entire dispatch and delivery period.

KLH

KLHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MAC JU-65 knife

handsome knife and better than my already high expectations, not the top of the MAC range but just a simple beautiful design and well made, the rounded anterior edge is really good.
Kitchenware also great, amidst the difficulties of COVID-19 difficulties. Packaging excellent.

Stella K

Stella KSydney, NSW

Great service and products.

Ordered a couple of mugs and a teapot. Love the products which are exactly same to their website. And the customer service and delivery were also amazing. Thanks for that!

Very Good service

We had a Furi knife set and needed 2 Furi Pro Utility knives which we ordered at a very good price. Very good communication as to delivery despatch and timing of delivery by Aust Post - Order #3200100894

Highly recommended

2 products bought, both excellent quality, one item was listed by many sellers but only available from this business. Products securely packaged, great communication regarding a slight Covid-19 delay from their warehouse.

geoff

geoffWheatbelt, WA

Perfect

The item was as described on the web site . It was a bit late getting delivered but that was through no fault of theirs. Covid 19 was the cause. Thanks

Sheree M.

Sheree M.Northeast, VIC

Very happy with purchase, highly recommended, will definately purchase from them in future, great quality product and even had a personalised note thanking me for my purchase and feel good about buying from an Australian business

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service

Great business to deal with. They advised my order would be a bit longer due to covid19. Great communication. Great quality products. Will definitely consider using them in the future.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Very efficient and fast delivery of my large cake tin. I struggled to find this 30 cm square size and have been very happy with the product. Definately recommend the company.

Adelaide

Adelaideasked

Item was delivered, when I was at work. Of course card was left so I've organized redelivery over the phone. I've been waited 2 1/2 days on sms. Call 'Currier Please' however, again they would not be able to leave parcel in collection point or deliver after 5 pm. They cold not contact driver etc. Number of excuses. Very pur customer service and problem with comunication over the phone. I've also try to contact AKW 3 times and left messages. No one call back. I directly ask ed to deliver by AustPost. If I new that it would be so much hassle to deliver product I would definitly go to HN or TGG and purchase similar item from there in 5 minutes. Do not recomended this web to anyone. One star is too much!!!

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi Adelaide,
I am sorry to hear you have had issues with the delivery of your parcel with the courier company. Please do contact us on 1300 394 833 or at hello@kitchenware.com.au with your order number and details and we can contact the courier to best assist you as well. We will only deliver parcels with the delivery service chosen at the time of check out. Please do contact us on Monday morning and one of our friendly customer service team members can assist you further. Kind regards, Natasha @ Kitchenware.com.au

Gudrun S.

Gudrun S.asked

I live in a multi story apartment complex with access only for mail delivery. As I am often out, how can a delivery be made, unless it is by Australia Post?
This has kept me from ordering anything on line until now.

Dawne P
Dawne P

Hi Gundrun, I had the same problem as you have, but because I live in a rural home and didn't get delivery out here. But, I asked one of my friends in town 6 kms away if she would be OK if I addressed my parcel to her home and I would pick it up when it arrived. She was happy for me to do that and it all worked out well. Of course if you are ordering something heavy and big, it may not be suitable for you to do some heavy lifting on your own!! Hope this could be of some help to you.
Cheers Dawne

cp

cpasked

I feel really overwhelmed by all the different blenders and juicers on the market. can you please recommend a good one for making fresh juices thats not too difficult to clean up after?

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi CP, thanks for your question. From what you've mentioned in your question, my recommendation would be the Vitamix.
The nutrients in the fruit and veg that you are juicing, is mainly in the skin. When you juice something in the traditional way, that dry pulp that the machine spits out is all the fibrous nutrient rich goodness. The Vitamix is so powerful, that you can throw a whole apple, or lemon - skin on - into it, and its blended beautifully into a smooth liquid. It also has many other uses such for soups, ice cream and grinding grains. It is the easiest blender to clean on the market, and you can actually clean in in about 20 seconds.
Please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 577 445 to talk through the features in more detail. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchenware.com.au representatives

Other Kitchenware Shops