Kitchenware.com.au

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SRR

SRRIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Easy online ordering on user friendly website. Delivery was quick, and items were well packaged. All items were as described. Very happy with service provided and will use again in the future.

Best customer service

Ordered 3 stojo cups and one was faulty (leaky). Took a photo and emailed it to customer service- a replacement was sent without much hassle. Unfortunately the replacement had the same issue. Refund was offered. Even though I didn’t get the cup I wanted but I am happy with the hassle free customer service.

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

first time buyer!

just took a chance for the item I wanted to buy for a gift and was very pleasantly suprised, fast posting, good communication to advise me of the item, was well packed , just enough!, and the item was as described I would recommend these sellers. thanks

Great product, great packaging

Ordered cast iron teacups for a good price and the purchased products arrived within 3 business days. The packaging was really good (no damage at all) and also proper size (other places I ordered form had huge packages).

Razzdi

RazzdiSydney, NSW

Stovetop grill

Just what I was looking for. Great product. Packaging 100% environmentally friendly. Fast postage. What more can you ask for. Excellent service will definitely shop with you again Thank you

Fran A.

Fran A.Sydney, NSW

Kilner Jam Pan

Ordered this pan, it was a GREAT PRICE. It arrived in three business days, QUICK DELIVERY.
MINIMAL PACKING was a bonus. I hate all the unnecessary packing that comes with online ordering. Cant wait to use the pan.

Excellent service and very prompt delivery to NZ

I'd be looking for a trash compactor for a while and kitchenware were the only supplier that provided a sensible price and shipping to NZ. I didn't particularly want to import from Australia, but I thought I'd give it a go. It arrived very quickly and with sensible, great packaging. That was a real bonus. Please open a place in NZ :-)

Environmentally friendly packaging

It’s wonderful to see Kitchenware’s commitment to environmentally friendly packaging. The glassware I ordered was packed in 100% biodegradable packing foam which dissolved in water. No styrofoam to be seen.

FROM NZ: PERFECT as usual

It is the second order i made at kitchenware and from NZ: quick delivery, fantastic packing, and really professional products. some products were hard to find in NZ (de buyers wok), available and well described on their site. Definitively recommended!

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Thanks Nicolas! Wishing you many delicious cooking adventures ahead with your De Buyer wok

Veronica

VeronicaCentral West, NSW

Great product, wonderful service

I recently bought 'tablekraft' cutlery from Kitchenware.com.au - beautifully designed and finished product. Very fast shipping and the biodegradable packaging was an added bonus. I highly recommend both the product and the seller.

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Thanks Veronica we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a stellar review for us and wish you many tasty meals ahead with your new cutlery!

Son

SonAlice Springs

Great shop

After a long search, I decided to buy my electric yoghurt maker from Kitchenware.com.au. I regularly buy items online and I have to say that I am very impressed with the communication, delivery time and most of all the packaging from Kitchenware.com.au. The box was the perfect size for the product, made of recycled materials and all packing materials are completely biodegradable. Perfect! Many thanks.

Love my beautiful lunch box

Love my new lunch box. Couldn’t find a good variety of lunch boxes anywhere else. Suits all tastes. Smooth ordering. Fast shipping. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Highly recommend it.

Superior quality

Recently purchased a set of Global chef knives and block after seeing them at family address in Perth and Melbourne. Superior quality and very happy with purchase. Excellent packaging also. A very happy customer.

Fast efficient service and great pricing

When shopping for a high quality chefs knife I stumbled across Kitchenware Superstore.
Their pricing was significantly better then other that I had found so I ordered from them.
My purchase arrived quickly and their communication was good.
Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Very impressed with delivery.

I ordered a set of wine glasses and when they arrived they were in perfect condition - no breakages. They were wrapped carefully with plenty of padding around the outer edge.

Customer Service - Outstanding

I brought a kettle and when it arrived the colour was different to photo and description (described as light blue and was duck egg/greeny/blue). Postage made it too expensive to return from NZ. I was contacted by Customer Service in due course and was offered outstanding service to try and rectify the problem. Kitchenware Superstore uses photos from their suppliers and in this case the photo was not really accurate - no reflection on Kitchenware Superstore. They arranged a solution for me which I was more than happy with. Thank you again, Kitchenware Superstore.

Brabantia bread bin.

I absolutely love my new bread bin, It fits perfectly on the bench and always looks amazing with no finger prints as promised. It arrived beautifully packed and I have now had a loaf of fresh bread and 6 buns in it for 4 days and they are all as fresh as when I bought them. No more freezing bread thank goodness. I'm 84 and live on my own and not to have to throw unfrozen bread I haven't used out due to it getting mouldy is such a saving. The emails I received were friendly, thank you . This is my first purchase from your store & I certainly will use it again. Can't wait to show it to my friends, watch out for more bread bin orders!!!
Dawne

First time and I am impressed

Hi, I just bought a knife set and oven thermometer from Kitchenware Superstore and am so pleased. I got a confirmation email straight way and then an update on my order straight away and then I got my order in a matter of days! I'm going back to buy something straight away!

Kacey P.

Kacey P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, fast delivery

I recently purchased a Pak-It Freezable Lunchbag, which was my first purchase from Kitchenware Superstore. The product was sent very promptly, and arrived within 3 working days. I would definitely recommend and purchase from this family business again :-)

Got just what I wanted

I got great products at a really great price. They were easy order and delivery. I would recommend to my friends.

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Thanks Kim for your review! We hope you are enjoying your order and look forward to you shopping with us again soon!

Gudrun S.

Gudrun S.asked

I live in a multi story apartment complex with access only for mail delivery. As I am often out, how can a delivery be made, unless it is by Australia Post?
This has kept me from ordering anything on line until now.

Dawne P
Dawne P

Hi Gundrun, I had the same problem as you have, but because I live in a rural home and didn't get delivery out here. But, I asked one of my friends in town 6 kms away if she would be OK if I addressed my parcel to her home and I would pick it up when it arrived. She was happy for me to do that and it all worked out well. Of course if you are ordering something heavy and big, it may not be suitable for you to do some heavy lifting on your own!! Hope this could be of some help to you.
Cheers Dawne

cp

cpasked

I feel really overwhelmed by all the different blenders and juicers on the market. can you please recommend a good one for making fresh juices thats not too difficult to clean up after?

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi CP, thanks for your question. From what you've mentioned in your question, my recommendation would be the Vitamix.
The nutrients in the fruit and veg that you are juicing, is mainly in the skin. When you juice something in the traditional way, that dry pulp that the machine spits out is all the fibrous nutrient rich goodness. The Vitamix is so powerful, that you can throw a whole apple, or lemon - skin on - into it, and its blended beautifully into a smooth liquid. It also has many other uses such for soups, ice cream and grinding grains. It is the easiest blender to clean on the market, and you can actually clean in in about 20 seconds.
Please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 577 445 to talk through the features in more detail. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchenware.com.au representatives

CategoryAppliance Retailers, Online Shops and Kitchenware Shops