Kitchenware.com.au

Kitchenware.com.au

Love my beautiful lunch box

Love my new lunch box. Couldn’t find a good variety of lunch boxes anywhere else. Suits all tastes. Smooth ordering. Fast shipping. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Highly recommend it.

Superior quality

Recently purchased a set of Global chef knives and block after seeing them at family address in Perth and Melbourne. Superior quality and very happy with purchase. Excellent packaging also. A very happy customer.

Fast efficient service and great pricing

When shopping for a high quality chefs knife I stumbled across Kitchenware Superstore.
Their pricing was significantly better then other that I had found so I ordered from them.
My purchase arrived quickly and their communication was good.
Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Very impressed with delivery.

I ordered a set of wine glasses and when they arrived they were in perfect condition - no breakages. They were wrapped carefully with plenty of padding around the outer edge.

Customer Service - Outstanding

I brought a kettle and when it arrived the colour was different to photo and description (described as light blue and was duck egg/greeny/blue). Postage made it too expensive to return from NZ. I was contacted by Customer Service in due course and was offered outstanding service to try and rectify the problem. Kitchenware Superstore uses photos from their suppliers and in this case the photo was not really accurate - no reflection on Kitchenware Superstore. They arranged a solution for me which I was more than happy with. Thank you again, Kitchenware Superstore.

Brabantia bread bin.

I absolutely love my new bread bin, It fits perfectly on the bench and always looks amazing with no finger prints as promised. It arrived beautifully packed and I have now had a loaf of fresh bread and 6 buns in it for 4 days and they are all as fresh as when I bought them. No more freezing bread thank goodness. I'm 84 and live on my own and not to have to throw unfrozen bread I haven't used out due to it getting mouldy is such a saving. The emails I received were friendly, thank you . This is my first purchase from your store & I certainly will use it again. Can't wait to show it to my friends, watch out for more bread bin orders!!!
Dawne

First time and I am impressed

Hi, I just bought a knife set and oven thermometer from Kitchenware Superstore and am so pleased. I got a confirmation email straight way and then an update on my order straight away and then I got my order in a matter of days! I'm going back to buy something straight away!

Excellent product, fast delivery

I recently purchased a Pak-It Freezable Lunchbag, which was my first purchase from Kitchenware Superstore. The product was sent very promptly, and arrived within 3 working days. I would definitely recommend and purchase from this family business again :-)

Got just what I wanted

I got great products at a really great price. They were easy order and delivery. I would recommend to my friends.

Thanks Kim for your review! We hope you are enjoying your order and look forward to you shopping with us again soon!

Excellent Service

Good range of products with very good prices. We did have a problem with 1 item damaged in transit but I sent a photo of the item and it was replaced quickly and efficiently. Will happily use this store again.

Hi Anne thanks for your recent purchase and review. We apologise for the breakage in transit but are happy we could quickly rectify it for you and appreciate you writing a review :) We look forward to you shopping with us again soon!

Efficient and timely service

Delighted with my Ashdene placemats delivered in good time.Easy to use site made for good experience.Would buy from them again.

Hi Biddy thanks for your recent purchase, we hope you are loving your new placemats and appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback! Kind regards David

Extremely fast delivery

I thought I was going to get this after christmas having placed the order on Friday the 14th but they delivered it in less than a week and I didn't even pay for express shipping. The box even included a chocolate

Hi Maeve thanks for your review - we're so pleased to read you received your order before Christmas. Thanks for shopping with us and we look forward to you shopping again with us soon!

Amazing service!

I placed an order on a Sunday and being close to Christmas decided I'd pay for the express Courier Service. The order arrived on Tuesday! I couldn't believe it. I'm not a big shopper, on-line or otherwise but I con't think that I've ever received anything I've ordered on-line as quickly as this. And the little surprises included were lovely too.
Thanks so much.

Thanks Janet for your review and we're so glad that your order made it to you safe and sound before Christmas :) Looking forward to you shopping with us again soon

Perfect

This was the only kitchenware store that had exactly what i was looking for. Not only that, but the price was great and shipping fast and tracked. Thank you.

Thanks Traci for your review! We look forward to you shopping again with us soon

Cole & Mason Melbury Salt & Pepper Mill Set

Ordered this product and the delivery was quick and safe. Excellent product as expected. thank you for making my christmas shopping so easy

Thanks Kate - it was our pleasure! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas !

This is perfect

Excellant service fast and efficient exactly as pictured would highly recommend product looks really good quality and very sturdy will definitely handle alot of use

Thanks Juls Appreciate you taking the time to review your order and are pleased that you are happy with your purchase! Kind Regards The Team @ Kitchenware Superstore

So Happy

Wow.! I can now open all those bottles and tins with ease. Email arrived as requested when back in stock. Three days later after great communication - I had my little parcel. This item was under $10 but I still received excellent customer service.

Thanks Dee for your recent purchase and for the kind words. We're pleased to read that you had a great shopping experience with us and hope it will be the start of many more! Kind Regards The Team @ Kitchenware Superstore

Couldn't be better

I found what I was looking for easily, selling at a reasonable price. The ordering system was logical and easy, and the items were delivered very quickly, packaged well but not excessively. What's not to like?

Awesome product and service

The whole process was so easy, ordered and delivered so quickly, and I live in New Zealand. I will be ordering again soon! Thank you very much!

Awesome

Am SO pleased to find an Australian family business that does it "right"!
The service, the products, the pricing, the communication all commendable.
Great to find someone in Australia that sells good quality products at a good price.
Will definitely keep them on my "favourites" list.

I live in a multi story apartment complex with access only for mail delivery. As I am often out, how can a delivery be made, unless it is by Australia Post? This has kept me from ordering anything on line until now.
Hi Gundrun, I had the same problem as you have, but because I live in a rural home and didn't get delivery out here. But, I asked one of my friends in town 6 kms away if she would be OK if I addressed my parcel to her home and I would pick it up when it arrived. She was happy for me to do that and it all worked out well. Of course if you are ordering something heavy and big, it may not be suitable for you to do some heavy lifting on your own!! Hope this could be of some help to you. Cheers Dawne

I feel really overwhelmed by all the different blenders and juicers on the market. can you please recommend a good one for making fresh juices thats not too difficult to clean up after?
Hi CP, thanks for your question. From what you've mentioned in your question, my recommendation would be the Vitamix. The nutrients in the fruit and veg that you are juicing, is mainly in the skin. When you juice something in the traditional way, that dry pulp that the machine spits out is all the fibrous nutrient rich goodness. The Vitamix is so powerful, that you can throw a whole apple, or lemon - skin on - into it, and its blended beautifully into a smooth liquid. It also has many other uses such for soups, ice cream and grinding grains. It is the easiest blender to clean on the market, and you can actually clean in in about 20 seconds. Please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 577 445 to talk through the features in more detail. Hope this helps.