4.9

Very happy with this service

I received a relatively big package from kitchenware within 3 business days of ordering it. Not only was my delivery super efficient but it was in perfect condition when it arrived. I can tell that they put effort into packaging the items I ordered. It is great to see that they care about the environment with their use of biodegradable packing foam and minimal waste policy, by making sure they use boxes of the best fit for the product. Thank you!

Quick and lovely delivery

I have ordered a few other items recently, and with the way things are, they have taken ages to get delivered. I was shocked with how quickly my delivery from Kitchenware came! Thank you.
It was packaged carefully, and thoughtfully and the products were in perfect condition. Thank you again.

Naomi

NaomiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Arrived quickly and great products

So happy to receive our package from Kitchenware so quickly! Also very please to read that packaging is 100% biodegradable. Products are exactly as listed and great quality. Will order from them again.

Fran

FranWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tempered glass chopping boards

Purchase was very easy online and my chopping boards arrived in a timely manner despite Covid, packed securely and with biodegradable packing foam which was great to see, would recommend this company and will be back.

Insulated lunch bag

Product arrived in a timely manner. Easy transaction with a trouble free delivery.
I’m pleased with the item I purchased it is just as expected. Will definitely be a return customer. :)

Perfect replacement pan!!

Absolutely delighted with my new Swiss Diamond XD Classic Deep Saute Pan 28cm, bought to replace a much-loved aging pan. Arrived quickly and safely to my home in New Zealand. Another great purchase from Kitchenware.com.au!

Lexxi

LexxiSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and service.

I ordered a Doughnut tray and 4 shopping bags. I am extremely happy with both purchases. They were of high quality and the price was reasonable. Despite Covid delivery was prompt. Definitely recommend and would buy from them again.

Trish.L

Trish.LNortheast, VIC

Quality product, good customer service

I ordered two Joseph Joseph cutlery organisers on August 25th and received them a fortnight later on 8th September. The quality of the items I purchased was great, the packaging was eco-friendly and the fortnight's delivery time was not excessive considering the burden on Australia post during this pandemic. Both Kitchenware and Australia Post kept me advised by email on the progress of my order.

Dripless Teapot!!!!!

Wonderful! Looks good, keeps warm and best of all no more drips!!! Avanti Mondo Tea Pot 1250ML. It arrived quickly. Looks good and wish I had bought it years ago. Worth the cost!

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service!

Ordered products dispatched very quickly, and when they arrived, unfortunately one item had a manufacturing fault (not Kitchenware's fault). I contacted then and there was no argument, no problem, they immediately dispatched a replacement that day which arrived quickly.
No fuss, no bother, just perfect customer service.
Highly recommended, will buy from then again, and tell all my friends.

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney, NSW

Quality products and fast delivery!

My order arrived within a week. The order was all correct, the products are excellent quality and packing was great. I found some things on this site that I have been unable to find in stores or online elsewhere.

hickorysuck

hickorysuckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huge selection, great service and quick delivery

I needed a new chopping board as i broke my old one ( don’t ask). Kitchenware has a huge selection to choose from. Delivery was quick and the board was very well packaged. Highly recommended.

quality products & great customer service

Excellent products, great prices, and fabulous Customer Service, goods arrived in great time during postal delays, and I was kept up to date with personal emails, some of my order was glass, and the packaging was perfect too.....what's not to love???

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

I'll be back for more

Excellent customer service and fantastic products. Emailed them to enquire shipping date and got a response almost straight away. Love the personal touch of a hand written card. Seriously as a customer what more could you want?

connorw

connorwPerth, WA

Fast Delivery, great packaging

I ordered an eco friendly dish brush, and it came extremely quickly here to Perth, and what I really liked was the eco packaging it came in - all recyclable and/or compostable. Great work and I shall definitely order from KW again.

The Beast

The Beast

Wonderful service at a wonderful price

Kitchenware had Luigi Bormioli Magnifico champagne flutes for a very competitive price. They supplied the goods in good time (especially considering these unusual times - COVID19) and in very good condition. The glassware was packed very well, including using biodegradable packing foam and recycled cardboard carton.

Based on my experience with this order, I can confidently recommend dealing with this company.

AVANTI 4 EGG POACHER

AVANTI 4 EGG POACHERIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Quality

I ordered an Egg Poacher and was very extremely pleased with the high quality of the product and the speed in which it was delivered. I will definitely use this company again.

Exactly what I wanted.

I bought products from this company with some trepidation as I haven't used them before. I need not have worried. The items arrived in good time, in good condition and were exactly what I had ordered. I am very happy with the service and will definitely use this company again. Many thanks.

Sam A.

Sam A.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Finally, I am complete

Since receiving your handy dandy avocado holder I feel I've finally found the missing piece in my life. I can sleep easy now knowing my avocado halves are no longer exposed to the harsh environment that is my fridge, without the worry of damaging the environment with single use plastics in the form of cling wrap.
At a net weight of 82 grams, and the average avocado taking roughly 1.1 grams of cling wrap to protect, this little puppy should be saving the environment in just 75 avocados time. Given I only eat avocados on weekends, I'm a mere 18 months away.

Thank you kitchenware for solving my life's greatest worry. To you I am eternally indebted.

Parent

Parent

Exceptional Service

I recently order an extra large roasting tray, beeswax wraps, as well as silicon storage pouches from Kitchenware. Kitchenware kept me informed of my order, they advised me that there would be delays due to Covid. I was advised when my package was shipped too. My package arrived in a huge box that was filled with foam bits to protect my order. My items arrived safely, everything I ordered was in the box and I was impressed by the level of service and detail that was shown to my order.

Adelaide

Adelaideasked

Item was delivered, when I was at work. Of course card was left so I've organized redelivery over the phone. I've been waited 2 1/2 days on sms. Call 'Currier Please' however, again they would not be able to leave parcel in collection point or deliver after 5 pm. They cold not contact driver etc. Number of excuses. Very pur customer service and problem with comunication over the phone. I've also try to contact AKW 3 times and left messages. No one call back. I directly ask ed to deliver by AustPost. If I new that it would be so much hassle to deliver product I would definitly go to HN or TGG and purchase similar item from there in 5 minutes. Do not recomended this web to anyone. One star is too much!!!

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi Adelaide,
I am sorry to hear you have had issues with the delivery of your parcel with the courier company. Please do contact us on 1300 394 833 or at hello@kitchenware.com.au with your order number and details and we can contact the courier to best assist you as well. We will only deliver parcels with the delivery service chosen at the time of check out. Please do contact us on Monday morning and one of our friendly customer service team members can assist you further. Kind regards, Natasha @ Kitchenware.com.au

Gudrun S.

Gudrun S.asked

I live in a multi story apartment complex with access only for mail delivery. As I am often out, how can a delivery be made, unless it is by Australia Post?
This has kept me from ordering anything on line until now.

Dawne P
Dawne P

Hi Gundrun, I had the same problem as you have, but because I live in a rural home and didn't get delivery out here. But, I asked one of my friends in town 6 kms away if she would be OK if I addressed my parcel to her home and I would pick it up when it arrived. She was happy for me to do that and it all worked out well. Of course if you are ordering something heavy and big, it may not be suitable for you to do some heavy lifting on your own!! Hope this could be of some help to you.
Cheers Dawne

cp

cpasked

I feel really overwhelmed by all the different blenders and juicers on the market. can you please recommend a good one for making fresh juices thats not too difficult to clean up after?

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi CP, thanks for your question. From what you've mentioned in your question, my recommendation would be the Vitamix.
The nutrients in the fruit and veg that you are juicing, is mainly in the skin. When you juice something in the traditional way, that dry pulp that the machine spits out is all the fibrous nutrient rich goodness. The Vitamix is so powerful, that you can throw a whole apple, or lemon - skin on - into it, and its blended beautifully into a smooth liquid. It also has many other uses such for soups, ice cream and grinding grains. It is the easiest blender to clean on the market, and you can actually clean in in about 20 seconds.
Please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 577 445 to talk through the features in more detail. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchenware.com.au representatives