4.9

Exactly what I wanted and couldn’t find elsewhere

I purchase a fully enclosed avocado keeper and I am so happy with it. You can’t buy the fully enclosed ones around here and it looks exactly like the old Tupperware one I had years ago. Thank you for your suburb service and delivery. A $100 gift voucher for a winemaker was also included. Great surprise for what has been a horrific year!

Great customer service

I purchased a dining set recently, and one bowl unfortunately broke during transport (it happens...). I messaged the team expecting that they wouldn't be helpful as I had ticked for it to be left without a signature (we've all been there right!). The team immediately sent me a free replacement in the mail and were wonderful and understanding. Now, only a couple of days later, I have a full set in my cupboard and would highly recommend the site for future purchases. Thanks guys!

Amalia

AmaliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pasta cuter

This is a solid stainless steel machine made in Italy but sold by Kitchenware for half the price. They delivered and it appeared within 5/7 of ordering. I would use this company again

Delivered promptly

I ordered a Le Creuset saucepan, and got express shipping as I needed it quickly. It was a very good price on the saucepan -- they seem to be in short supply at the moment, and are either expensive or sold out in a lot of places -- and the package arrived very quickly.

great company to deal with

I recently ordered 3 dinner sets. I had seen a dinner set I liked in a shop but wanted a better price so goggled the set I wanted & found Kitchenware.com had the exact set at a much better price! I was really impressed with how quickly they arrived. While everything had been carefully packed using compostable packing, one plate was broken on arrival. I contacted the company & was told straight away that they would send another one out - just had to was send them a photo. The replacement plate was sent very promptly with no fuss at all...a pleasure to deal with the company...will definitely be looking to see what else they have!

Cheryl L.

Cheryl L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, lovely designs

I ordered some very pretty glass chopping boards for myself and for presents. Kitchenware.com.au were great, the price was fantastic, they were very carefully packaged with a thank you note and a piece of delicious fudge. Terrific service, fast delivery and great prices.

Narelle

NarelleMelbourne

Great Company - Excellent Service

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exquisite Champagne Glasses

I recently ordered 2 boxes of Bohemia Waterfall Champagne Flutes. I didn’t really know what to expect when they arrived but hoped they were just like the picture and not heavy glass. I could not be happier! They are beautiful. The waterfall strines going down the sides of the glasses give an incredible illusion. I’m so glad I order 2 lots of them and for am amazing price too. Very impressed with the speedy dispatch and delivery too.

Helen Robertson

Helen RobertsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Class Service!

I ordered some Riedel Champagne Flutes on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday - beautifully packed, hand written note of thanks and super quick delivery - great job Kitchen Warehouse. I will definitely order from you again!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

I purchased 6 sets of beautiful red cups and saucers as well as a cheese / cutting board getting ready for Christmas.All my items arrived in less then 24 hours off placing my order.I am extremely happy with the quality and the packing.My items look and feel amazing.I would definitely recommend this company. Great customer service.Well done to all involved

Blurterboy

BlurterboyMid North Coast, NSW

Got to say we are happy

Placed a complex online order consisting of many small but very different items. All were posted together and very promptly. Not used to shopping online so it was a pleasant surprise that all arrived in perfect condition, packed in environmentally friendly way complete with a small welcome pack. Very impressed with this shop.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Knife is fantastic

The knife we purchased is fantastic.We received the product promptly. We will certainly use this family business again and spreading the word to our family and friends.Thanks again for a wonderful product and great service.

Shirley

ShirleyVictoria

Relieved to have my Bamix 'chopper' so quickly

Dear Kitchenware Team,
Thank you for the delicious fudge -unexpected! And the wine voucher, and note of appreciation.
Very welcoming. I use the chopper every day - I felt lost without it.

Quick delivery and responsible packaging

I ordered a fermentation kit, it came very quickly! The product was as expected, and I really appreciate that the packaging was biodegradable and recyclable.

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

Very happy customer here!

The set of storage jars I bought arrived quickly and packaged beautifully. There'll be no hesitation to buy again from this great family business.

Hi Linda,
thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We do hope you enjoy using your new storage jars!
Kind regards, The Kitchenware Team :)

Kirsty Hodges

Kirsty HodgesIllawarra, NSW

Fast, perfect for online transactions

Very easy to navigate website, great selection, reasonably priced. Delivery was very fast, packaging was fantastic! And environmentally friendly! I don’t usually do reviews, but this family business deserves it.

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi Kirsty, thank you so much for your recent order and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you were thrilled with your purchase with us. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon! Kind regards, The Kitchenware Team

BevCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful teapot!

I love my teapot, arrived beautifully packaged and safe. But, I received a $100 wine voucher with it. Great you might say, however, I live in New Zealand (and package was posted to a NZ address) and it is only for Australian customers! Disappointing that they do not see us customers as 'individuals'.

Bev

I love your tea 'things' and the above will not impinge on me dealing with you....heaps! giggle

Great service, really good price

Bought some glasses from Kitchenware and they were really well priced compared to the same item in other stores, were delivered really quickly and in perfect shape. Would buy from them again

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi SVv, thank you for your recent order placed with us and for your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon! Kind regards, The Kitchenware Team

Perfect transaction!!!

The items arrived in record time. Very very happy with my products. The items I purchased only had two in stock and I wanted a third. A question to the company was answered immediately. I would have no hesitation in using this company and would most definitely recommend them.

Pam E.
Pam E.

If you could advise me when you receive another Peer Sorensen 45cm lazy susan, I would be most appreciative.
Regards, Pam Every

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi Pam, no problem at all. As we do not have your email address here please feel free to send us an email at hello@kitchenware.com.au and we can sign you up to be notified once this is back in stock. Thank you!

Caz49

Caz49Lake Macquarie

Victorinox knives

Purchased more of these great knives for the caravan. Great price and fantastic service. Arrived only a few days after purchase. Will definitely recommend this business.

Kevin H.

Kevin H.asked

fry pans

Hi Kevin H.

Thank you for contacting us.

How can we assist you with your frypan enquiry? Please feel free to contact our customer service team directly via email at hello@kitchenware.com.au or on 1300 394 833 during business hours.

Kind regards,
Natasha
Kitchenware Customer Service

Adelaide

Adelaideasked

Item was delivered, when I was at work. Of course card was left so I've organized redelivery over the phone. I've been waited 2 1/2 days on sms. Call 'Currier Please' however, again they would not be able to leave parcel in collection point or deliver after 5 pm. They cold not contact driver etc. Number of excuses. Very pur customer service and problem with comunication over the phone. I've also try to contact AKW 3 times and left messages. No one call back. I directly ask ed to deliver by AustPost. If I new that it would be so much hassle to deliver product I would definitly go to HN or TGG and purchase similar item from there in 5 minutes. Do not recomended this web to anyone. One star is too much!!!

Hi Adelaide,
I am sorry to hear you have had issues with the delivery of your parcel with the courier company. Please do contact us on 1300 394 833 or at hello@kitchenware.com.au with your order number and details and we can contact the courier to best assist you as well. We will only deliver parcels with the delivery service chosen at the time of check out. Please do contact us on Monday morning and one of our friendly customer service team members can assist you further. Kind regards, Natasha @ Kitchenware.com.au

Gudrun S.

Gudrun S.asked

I live in a multi story apartment complex with access only for mail delivery. As I am often out, how can a delivery be made, unless it is by Australia Post?
This has kept me from ordering anything on line until now.

Dawne P
Dawne P

Hi Gundrun, I had the same problem as you have, but because I live in a rural home and didn't get delivery out here. But, I asked one of my friends in town 6 kms away if she would be OK if I addressed my parcel to her home and I would pick it up when it arrived. She was happy for me to do that and it all worked out well. Of course if you are ordering something heavy and big, it may not be suitable for you to do some heavy lifting on your own!! Hope this could be of some help to you.
Cheers Dawne

Get an answer from our members and Kitchenware.com.au representatives