Verified🏆 2024 Award

98% · 61812 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

Please note that kitchenware.com.au was previously trading under the name Kitchenware Superstore.

Colleen
ColleenHobart, TAS

Very prompt delivery

Purchased glassware from Kitchenware. Product arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
Dimi
Dimi2 posts

So impressed with these traders

I had bought 2 milk frothers from a trader on eBay. They never arrived 3 weeks after the due date, so I waited 4 weeks without getting the products. In fairness that trader refunded my money promptly after a few email exchanges. Kitcheware had a quality frothing unit from a known manufacturer. I bought it on Friday 13th at 3pm, it was packed and sent by 5pm that day and I received them Tuesday 17th October 23. Just a great experience. They will be my first port of call for all kitchen needs.
wendy campbell
wendy campbell

Perfect replacement

Broke saucepan lid Monday, ordered new one that evening, delivered Wednesday rural nsw!! Show details ·  1
Natasha
Natasha2 posts

Pyrex Meal Prep Lunch Box

Bought this product during their sale in different sizes. Packed really well and arrive safely. One of the container lid was curved and faulty. I made enquiry and Kitchenware.com.au offered and delivered the replacement. Thanks!! Show details ·  1
Margaret Swilks
Margaret SwilksHunter Region, NSW2 posts

WOW Amazing Service

Ordered a Fermentation Kit on Tuesday and received parcel on Thursday.
I was astounded as we live in regional NSW .
Highly recommend this very professional company . Show details ·  1
Kath
KathWestern Australia

Aesthetic dinnerwares

Ordering on their website was very easy. Delivery was fast and the customer service staffs are so friendly and accommodating. Oh not to mention, it was the cheapest online that I saw as well that's why I ordered. :) Show details ·  1
Anthony Russell

Kitchenware have the best quality, service and delivery!

Hi there

I just want to say how easy it was to complete the order for my Bodum Assam Tea Press teapot. The package arrived in good condition and the packing of this delicate item was the best I've seen!

I tried ordering this item from a well known department store and I had so much trouble with their ordering system that I gave up, and that's when I found the same teapot for sale at Kitchenware. Delivery was quick and this is the best teapot I've owned.

Thank you for your great service and I'll definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Best regards
0407346928 Show reply

Ollie's mum
Ollie's mumMelbourne, Victoria13 posts

Fantastic customer service and great prices

Bought two Maxwell and Williams dinner sets from this store online at a great price (compared to Myer sale). Sadly four side plates, a bowl and dinner plate arrived chipped in delivery. I emailed the company straight away and within 24 hours new items were shipped to me. I stuffed up and only noticed the dinner plate and bowl after the first shipment was made and they sent the other products with no fuss.
I love that they use recycled packaging products to help so their bit in reducing waste and biodegradable packing foam.
Am very happy with their service and will definitely be shopping here again.
Thank you Kitchenware Show details ·  1
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’ll order from here again

Quick delivery. Well wrapped. Quality quality quality. Very pleased with this company. Show reply
Hugh R
Hugh R

Excellent customer support

I purchased a coffee maker that claims to work on induction stoves - it was delivered quickly but didn't work on my induction stove. Customer support were very understanding, really quick to respond and processed a refund within 24 hours. Very impressed, will definitely use them again in future. Show details ·  1
Maya
MayaPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent customer service

I had a lid break on a pressure cooker that I had purchased 3 years prior under a 10 year warranty. The customer service I received was incredible, they were very quick to respond and relay with the company and always get back to me with feedback on waiting times etc. They were very easy to deal with and took the pressure away. Thank you Michelle for your support in sorting this out. Show details ·  1
katy
katy

Very quick refund

The kitchen appliance I ordered bent with the first use so I went to the website chat with immediate contact and was requested to send a photo. The full refund including postage was made as soon as they received my email with the photo. Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Extremely happy with the service

Excellent company to deal with super fast delivery and items exactly as described Show details ·  1
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

My order and the entire experience was 5*

Products were packaged safely and super fast postage. Will be back again for future home needs Show details ·  1
Jenwren
Jenwren4 posts

Fermentation set

I had a quick look online to see where to get a glass fermentation set. Kitchen ware.com came up and had exactly what I wanted, easy to order, arrived quickly,3 days from placing order.
Now my husband just has to get to work making his sauerkraut. Show details ·  1