Kitchenware.com.au

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kitchenware.com.au

4.9

Recycled packaging top stars!

I have just received my order of fabulous and handy household brushes from kitchenware.com.au. What has excited me the most, however, is the fact I could dispose of the foam packaging in hot water - well done! (Maybe now also find dissolvable sticky tape?)

Amazing customer service

Kitchenware have great customer service. The glass teapot I ordered was broken when it arrived in the post. My enquiry was dealt with almost immediately and I received a replacement product with no hassle or issues. I am very pleased with the way my enquiry was dealt with. Muchly appreciate it.

Mudda
MuddaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my Dreamfarm kitchen set.

I bought 2 of these set they are fantastic, 1 for me and one for a gift. Kitchen warehouse are great to deal with and I loved the hand written thank you note and fast delivery will definitely deal with them again.

Kerri
KerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful apron

I ordered the Ladelle Eco Check grey apron, which arrived today. It not only is a very good size, but pretty too. Great quality, I'm very pleased with my purchase. Also, they always include a little thank you note in your package

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I was searching for!

So thrilled with my new Kookaburra place mats. After searching lots of different stores for these I was excited to find them at Kitchenware.com.au. Also, I was able to include the matching coasters for the price I would have paid elsewhere for the place mats only! Didn't have to wait very long for them to arrive either!!! Great service - Thank you.

JulesSydney, NSW

Service

What a fantastic company, I ordered an egg poacher so easily online and the service and delivery were exceptional. I also received a hand written thank you which is really kind. I am now browsing the website for more goodies! The quality of this egg poacher was so much better than expected and it replaced my very sentimental old one which makes it a bit easier to throw the old one out. Again thank you so much and keep your chin up in these hard times, take care

Jules

Thank you for your kind words I will be ordering again very soon. By the way the egg poacher is of excellent quality and the eggs were perfect

Perfect

Fast delivery and great containers! Makes our house feel more homely. Beautiful oil bottles which also makes the kitchen easy to use.

Ang
AngSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome customer service and value for money

All goods were delivered in a timely fashion/environmentally friendly packaging with a handwritten thank you note. Value for money too

Neville W.Sydney, NSW

People Who Care About What They Do

I ordered a spice rack from Kitchenware in the middle of a Covid lockdown.

Under duress of lockdown Kitchenware people were totally professional.
The parcel arrived very quickly. The product is now in place.
Every step of the way ace.

Good to know that there are people out there who care about what they do.
This is the kind of glue that holds us together.

Neville W.

It's easy to say good things about good people. Those who make the effort should be praised.

Awesome Product

The Hot Water Pot was exactly what I wanted. Fantastic service and speedy delivery in these Covid times. Thank you very much.

Natalie
NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

The knife block I received was exactly what was described and looked exactly like it does in the pictures. Great quality brand and product. Ontop of that, the service was spectacular! They provided accurate product description aswell as incredibly fast delivery.
It can be hard to find a reliable business when shopping online, so im glad i found kitchenware, as I've had a great experience.
I will definitely be ordered from them again. I Highly recommend!

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Thank you so much Natalie for your wonderful review!!
We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
The Kitchenware Team

Sam L
Sam L

Perfect!!

I received my 6 Bakemaster silver round deep pans and am impressed with the quality! It’s exactly what I wanted!

Sue
SueNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent service

The service from Kitchenware was fantastic. Prompt and efficient. Because of their range and service I would certainly order from them again.

Abe
AbeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive

Good value, great range and fast delivery. Everything you want from a kitchen ware supplier. Will definitely use them again!

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Thank you Abe for your recent order and for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review!
We are glad to hear your order was so well received and we look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
The Kitchenware Team

Geoffrey
GeoffreyCentral West, NSW

Service

Great service, good prices. Good choice of products. Would buy from them again if we need kitchen products. The frypans were top quality.

Surbhi G.
Surbhi G.asked

How I can know about my order I connot received any email

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi Surbhi, thank you for reaching out to us. You can contact our customer service team on livechat on our website, via phone on 1300 394 833 or over email at hello@kitchenware.com.au. If you need further help please contact our team through any of the above contact methods and we'd be happy to assist. Thank you.

Kevin H.
Kevin H.asked

fry pans

Hi Kevin H.

Thank you for contacting us.

How can we assist you with your frypan enquiry? Please feel free to contact our customer service team directly via email at hello@kitchenware.com.au or on 1300 394 833 during business hours.

Natasha
Kitchenware Customer Service

Adelaide
Adelaideasked

Item was delivered, when I was at work. Of course card was left so I've organized redelivery over the phone. I've been waited 2 1/2 days on sms. Call 'Currier Please' however, again they would not be able to leave parcel in collection point or deliver after 5 pm. They cold not contact driver etc. Number of excuses. Very pur customer service and problem with comunication over the phone. I've also try to contact AKW 3 times and left messages. No one call back. I directly ask ed to deliver by AustPost. If I new that it would be so much hassle to deliver product I would definitly go to HN or TGG and purchase similar item from there in 5 minutes. Do not recomended this web to anyone. One star is too much!!!

Hi Adelaide,
I am sorry to hear you have had issues with the delivery of your parcel with the courier company. Please do contact us on 1300 394 833 or at hello@kitchenware.com.au with your order number and details and we can contact the courier to best assist you as well. We will only deliver parcels with the delivery service chosen at the time of check out. Please do contact us on Monday morning and one of our friendly customer service team members can assist you further. Kind regards, Natasha @ Kitchenware.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Kitchenware.com.au representatives