4.9

Kylie

KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exactly as I imagined...and more

My new spice jars arrived today, well before I expected. Loved that the packaging is degradable, they arrived safe & sound.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and proactive approach to packaging

I purchased a pair of salt and pepper grinders. They look very classy.
However, I'm most impressed with packaging which has been designed to protect the planet.

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

High quality products and excellent customer service

One of our items unfortunately was damaged on arrival. The team here at Kitchenware were more than happy to promptly reply and replace the item. I am very grateful for their service and will be shopping here again.

Great products and service

I have never used this company but I googled a board I wanted and this company came up cheaper than the rest.
So I ordered the items below
Avanti Tempered Glass Surface Protector Coastal Deck
Avanti Tempered Glass Surface Protector Australian Natives
Avanti Midi Measuring Glass Red 120ml
Joseph Joseph Nest Chop 3pc Chopping Board
Ashdene Australia Bird & Flora Blue Wren Glass Trivet
All delivered in perfect condition and the Glass items were even nicer in real life.
Will definitely order again.

Brian

Brian

Excellent quality butter dish.

Very happy with product quality and fast delivery service. Butter dish was made in England, not China, which was a pleasant change.

Derek

DerekHobart, TAS

Excellent service

Our 20-piece Noritake crockery set has just arrived.
Everything is as one would wish it; well packed, and in perfect order.
Just wonderful!

Proper gear.

I bought a Wüsthof knife sharpener. It is surprisingly heavy - a sure sign of quality. All the features one needs, none that no-one needs. Perfect.

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Great service, quick, environmentally friendly postage and very clear delivery status. Will definitely shop again in the future when I need kitchen ware

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

I have ordered three cake tins and the quality is great. Packaging was done very well.
Very happy with the purchase

Sarita

SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I easily found exactly what I was after on their website. The prices were the best after comparing a number of online shops, and just to top it off my order arrived quickly, carefully packaged with a hand written note. Super impressed!

Perfect ... excellent service

Bodium glass range was awesome and at a great price. Easily accessible and very user friendly. Delivery was fast and secure.

Perfect Service

I loved the range and value. My order was delivered beautifully and ecologically packed with care. Great customer focus, products and great service.

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Thank you Eon for your wonderful review and recent order placed with us!
We do hope to see you shopping with us again soon and are glad to hear your order was well received.
Kind regards,
The Kitchenware Team

Top quality products! So impressed with delivery too!

The Porter water bottle I ordered was great quality and I’m so happy with Kitchenware’s delivery service! A nice handwritten note with my order came in the box too.

Kim B

Kim B Perth, WA

Love their care for our environment!

Apart from offering the best price for the Trident knife I was wanting which arrived promptly, I was SUPER impressed that the packaging was recycled cardboard & contained bio-degradable packing foam. Bravo!

Gin & Tonic Mixology Glasses

I am based in New Zealand. Delivery was extremely prompt and I was informed along the way about my order. Couldn’t fault this service. Will definitely use again!! Glasses are awesome...exactly what I wanted.

Mabi

MabiHunter Region, NSW

Ocean Hi-ball glasses

Really great service and communication from Kitchenware. Very happy with my purchase just as shown and a quality product. Will be a return shopper.

Rose

RoseSouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer service excellent product range

bought a Woll frypan but not the induction pan I had thought. No dramas exchanging for me. One happy customer!

Carly M.

Carly M.Perth, WA

Great service and range of products

Ordered two lots of the Luigi Bormioli highballs (Bach range) and I love them. Received them earlier than expected - thought it would take ages with the pandemic. I love them. Very fancy looking without being too delicate. I'd recommend the 480ml ones. Perfect size for a cider or a homemade cocktail.

DMP

DMPYeppoon

Great product, as advertised and fast delivery

Definitely buy from these guys again. Great price by comparison and fast delivery. The product is exactly as described. Thank you

Fast and great quality

Offers great quality products, fast delivery and packaging are well thought of. The products were as described on the website. On top of that, the personalised card was a lovely touch. Highly recommended!

Surbhi G.

Surbhi G.asked

How I can know about my order I connot received any email

Kitchenware S.Kitchenware.com.au

Hi Surbhi, thank you for reaching out to us. You can contact our customer service team on livechat on our website, via phone on 1300 394 833 or over email at hello@kitchenware.com.au. If you need further help please contact our team through any of the above contact methods and we'd be happy to assist. Thank you.

Kevin H.

Kevin H.asked

fry pans

Hi Kevin H.

Thank you for contacting us.

How can we assist you with your frypan enquiry? Please feel free to contact our customer service team directly via email at hello@kitchenware.com.au or on 1300 394 833 during business hours.

Kind regards,
Natasha
Kitchenware Customer Service

Adelaide

Adelaideasked

Item was delivered, when I was at work. Of course card was left so I've organized redelivery over the phone. I've been waited 2 1/2 days on sms. Call 'Currier Please' however, again they would not be able to leave parcel in collection point or deliver after 5 pm. They cold not contact driver etc. Number of excuses. Very pur customer service and problem with comunication over the phone. I've also try to contact AKW 3 times and left messages. No one call back. I directly ask ed to deliver by AustPost. If I new that it would be so much hassle to deliver product I would definitly go to HN or TGG and purchase similar item from there in 5 minutes. Do not recomended this web to anyone. One star is too much!!!

Hi Adelaide,
I am sorry to hear you have had issues with the delivery of your parcel with the courier company. Please do contact us on 1300 394 833 or at hello@kitchenware.com.au with your order number and details and we can contact the courier to best assist you as well. We will only deliver parcels with the delivery service chosen at the time of check out. Please do contact us on Monday morning and one of our friendly customer service team members can assist you further. Kind regards, Natasha @ Kitchenware.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Kitchenware.com.au representatives