Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen

Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen

88 reviews · Statistics

95% · 840%

Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (16)
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (1)
  • My weight has stayed the same (16)
  • I have gained weight (3)
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.2 posts

Life changing and simple

I’ve dieted for 35 years and to be honest was feeling exhausted by it but I still wanted to make changes. I started examining my emotional drives and relationship to food and as part of this started to take on Lyndi’s advice and downloaded and started using the app. It’s been life changing for me (and in a simple, positive, sustainable way). I feel great and my whole attitude has changed. The program is clear, positive, simple and contained. I feel great and am no longer focused on my weight, rather, I’m focused on being healthy and feeling great. There’s no counting and recording and I can’t say what a relief that is. Show details ·  1
AndreaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Loving the pregnancy app

I love the recipes as there is so much variety, they are easy to prepare and they taste so good. There are also air fryer and slow cooker filter options too. It's also really handy as you can save your favourite recipes to easy access them at any time. I am pregnant with bub on the way and I am also enjoying the workouts to help ensure my body is some what prepared and strong for labour. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Abby
Abby

Every single recipe has been delicious!

I absolutely love the recipes. I love how I just know they’re healthy and don’t have to stress about what’s in them. My confidence in cooking and the frequency of cooking has increased since I joined. Show details ·  1
Bec
Bec
  Fair Incentive

Easiest Lifestyle App!

I love this app. I have studied both a Cert 3 in fitness and diploma in nutrition but still love the ease and access I find with Back to Basics. Many creative options and different workout patterns or styles (Bounce!) Highly recommend it.  Show details ·  1
SMC
SMC

Busy Mum

My baby is now 3 months old, and I have an almost 3 year old. Neither of my children like to sleep during the day, and so this is perfect for squeezing in a quick workout when I get a spare 10 or 20 minutes. The videos are great and well explained, but I do find the app difficult to navigate. I also wish there was a way to subscribe to the workouts only, as I don’t want/need the nutrition/recipe section. Show details ·  1
m. c
m. cTASHobart, TAS3 posts

I couldn't love this program any more if I tried!

This program has been life changing for me! The app is super easy to use and I love the fact I can add my shopping list straight to Woolworths. It makes shopping on a budget so much easier. The food is simple, healthy and quick to make. Show details ·  1
J. Simon
J. SimonQLDDarling Downs, QLD

I love this Back to Basics

Back to Basics has a wide range of recipes that are healthy.
The bonus is that all of my family have enjoyed every recipe that I have cooked from this app.
The shopping list is also extremely handy to stay organised with grocery shopping and enables planning ahead. Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes Cooking Stress Free

I recommend this app to so many people. I love that recipes link directly to my click n collect from woolies (makes life so easy). More vegan and vegetarian options would be ideal, I’m trying to eat less meat but would prefer not to replace meat with cheese, I would much rather more recipes with beans and lentils. I love the meal prep videos, these help me stay motivated and show how easy it is to cook the meals, more of these would be great. Overall I can’t recommend this enough and will continue to use it especially if there’s more diversity in the meat free options. I also really enjoy the positive self care attitude towards nutrition (rather than all or nothing mentalities) this has helped me stay consistent. Show details ·  1
Annalise NZ
Annalise NZ
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love how simple back to Basics is

Love back to Basics & Lyndi's book & anti diet approach to food. Depending on energy, nausea & food aversions during the first trimester able to change recipes and plan as you feel.  Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great content, a little tricky to get use to

I love the app. I love the recipes and the workouts. It’s amazing! The food is delicious and easy to make and there are lots of workout options. It can be a bit slow and hard to navigate sometimes. But I love it Show reply
BTVS
BTVSNSWIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great family friendly program!

The food is great, easy, family friendly and filling while being kind to the budget and time constraints.
The program is easy to follow but honestly I was expecting more of a full plan with breakfast and lunch included. That said, the recipes are easy to swap in yourself. Show details ·  1
Samantha
SamanthaNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Such a great, balanced resource

This resource is extensive and all-encompassing. The range of recipes (great for the whole family), and focus on mindset, and at-home exercises are great. I also love the features like ‘add to shopping list’ and videos for the recipes. Show details ·  1
StaceyLee
StaceyLee2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Quick and delicious healthy recipes

I love searching through the recipes for meals for the family. The recipes are all filling and the family enjoys them too, the ability to increase and decrease the servings on the app is my favourite part as it adjusts the ingredients for how many people I am cooking for. I hope to be able to use the exercise feature soon as well as the pregnancy option, I've searched through and it has alot of valuable information for pregnant women.  Show details ·  1
Miriam M.
Miriam M.NSWSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

After years of watching the scales and calorie counting I felt awful. I decided to give this a go and my relationship with food has changed so much. I feel healthier, and stronger all while eating tasty food from the recipe selection.  Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Such a great app for first time mums

This has been a god send for my first time being a mum - the informative videos and recipes when i know there are certain things i cannot eat PLUS workout videos too! Show details ·  1