Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen

Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lyndi Cohen

TTG
TTG

Love this app!

Lyndi has such great passion for helping people change their relationship with food and themselves. I love her simple, yet effective approach. Great work Lyndi! I love the app, thank you.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so happy to hear you are loving the app!

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving the pregnancy app

I love the recipes as there is so much variety, they are easy to prepare and they taste so good. There are also air fryer and slow cooker filter options too. It's also really handy as you can save your favourite recipes to easy access them at any time. I am pregnant with bub on the way and I am also enjoying the workouts to help ensure my body is some what prepared and strong for labour. Highly recommend

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Andrea. We hope you are doing well in your pregnancy and are so thrilled the app is making your life easier. We really appreciate your support!

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Every single recipe has been delicious!

I absolutely love the recipes. I love how I just know they’re healthy and don’t have to stress about what’s in them. My confidence in cooking and the frequency of cooking has increased since I joined.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

We are so glad to hear you are loving the app and cooking more at home. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review!

Easiest Lifestyle App!

I love this app. I have studied both a Cert 3 in fitness and diploma in nutrition but still love the ease and access I find with Back to Basics. Many creative options and different workout patterns or styles (Bounce!) Highly recommend it.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Busy Mum

My baby is now 3 months old, and I have an almost 3 year old. Neither of my children like to sleep during the day, and so this is perfect for squeezing in a quick workout when I get a spare 10 or 20 minutes. The videos are great and well explained, but I do find the app difficult to navigate. I also wish there was a way to subscribe to the workouts only, as I don’t want/need the nutrition/recipe section.

Start DateJune 2021

m. c
m. cHobart, TAS

I couldn't love this program any more if I tried!

This program has been life changing for me! The app is super easy to use and I love the fact I can add my shopping list straight to Woolworths. It makes shopping on a budget so much easier. The food is simple, healthy and quick to make.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We are thrilled to hear Back to Basics is making your life easier!

J. Simon
J. SimonDarling Downs, QLD

I love this Back to Basics

Back to Basics has a wide range of recipes that are healthy.
The bonus is that all of my family have enjoyed every recipe that I have cooked from this app.
The shopping list is also extremely handy to stay organised with grocery shopping and enables planning ahead.

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes Cooking Stress Free

I recommend this app to so many people. I love that recipes link directly to my click n collect from woolies (makes life so easy). More vegan and vegetarian options would be ideal, I’m trying to eat less meat but would prefer not to replace meat with cheese, I would much rather more recipes with beans and lentils. I love the meal prep videos, these help me stay motivated and show how easy it is to cook the meals, more of these would be great. Overall I can’t recommend this enough and will continue to use it especially if there’s more diversity in the meat free options. I also really enjoy the positive self care attitude towards nutrition (rather than all or nothing mentalities) this has helped me stay consistent.

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Love how simple back to Basics is

Love back to Basics & Lyndi's book & anti diet approach to food. Depending on energy, nausea & food aversions during the first trimester able to change recipes and plan as you feel.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review, Annalise. We are so glad to here you are enjoying Back to Basics.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Great content, a little tricky to get use to.

I love the app. I love the recipes and the workouts. It’s amazing! The food is delicious and easy to make and there are lots of workout options. It can be a bit slow and hard to navigate sometimes. But I love it

BTVS
BTVSIllawarra, NSW

Great family friendly program!

The food is great, easy, family friendly and filling while being kind to the budget and time constraints.
The program is easy to follow but honestly I was expecting more of a full plan with breakfast and lunch included. That said, the recipes are easy to swap in yourself.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Such a great, balanced resource

This resource is extensive and all-encompassing. The range of recipes (great for the whole family), and focus on mindset, and at-home exercises are great. I also love the features like ‘add to shopping list’ and videos for the recipes.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

We are so glad to hear it, Samantha! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Quick and delicious healthy recipes

I love searching through the recipes for meals for the family. The recipes are all filling and the family enjoys them too, the ability to increase and decrease the servings on the app is my favourite part as it adjusts the ingredients for how many people I am cooking for. I hope to be able to use the exercise feature soon as well as the pregnancy option, I've searched through and it has alot of valuable information for pregnant women.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

Thanks so much for leaving us a review StaceyLee. We are so glad to hear you and your family are loving the Back to Basics App!

Miriam M.
Miriam M.Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

After years of watching the scales and calorie counting I felt awful. I decided to give this a go and my relationship with food has changed so much. I feel healthier, and stronger all while eating tasty food from the recipe selection.

Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

We are so glad to hear it, Miriam. Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!

Angela
AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a great app for first time mums

This has been a god send for my first time being a mum - the informative videos and recipes when i know there are certain things i cannot eat PLUS workout videos too!

Start DateApril 2021
Leslie C.Lyndi CohenSend a private message

We are so thrilled to hear Back to Basics is helping you in your pregnancy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, Angela. We wish you all the very best for you and your new bub!