Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen

Authentic and positive approach

Start DateFebruary 2020

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Finding the app has simplified our meal times loving the variations in the meals and so are the kids amazing!!

Feeling full till the next meal - even managing to fill up my teenager with the meals so easy to follow all the family are enjoying the programme and don’t even know they are on it!

Start DateNovember 2020
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

That's so great to hear Kat. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a lovely review!

Samala

SamalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Food is delicious and the program is supportive but the technology disappoints

The recipes are fantastic, varied, delicious and easy. The planner is useful - until the planner breaks and all of your recipes I are gone and you’re left with food for the week with no idea what you were going to eat.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

A great resource!

Great recipes, mindset and exercise videos. I feel so inspired and motivated to focus on my health rather than my weight and image. The app is a little clunky but the content is worth it!

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks for the review Sarah! We are so glad to hear you love the content.
We are always working hard on improving the app experience and there should be a new release out later this week that is focussed on further improving performance.

Natalie J

Natalie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A fantastic resource!

The recipes, exercises, mindset lessons.... everything, are great in Back to Basics! The recipes in particular, are easy and delicious. Excellent support and communication also. I'm also finding being a part of the group on Facebook super handy. If only Lyndi could get her wisdom out to everyone in the community.

Start DateNovember 2020
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks Natalie! We are so grateful for your review and lovely words of support.

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

I LOVE the content, but the app can be a bit glitchy.

I really enjoy the easy recipes with real ingredients that I can find at the supermarket. I found the app glitchy and hard to navigate but the content is amazing.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Nina, thank you for your review! We would love to know a little bit more about the issues with the app so we can get those sorted. We will reach out to you directly and would love any more feedback you can share.

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Cooking becomes highlight of my day

I signed up, as I loved the concept behind back to basics. The app is helping me a lot to structure my shopping and cooking, which I did not really like before. The meals are so easy to make and yumm. As well I like the short inspirational videos and exercise ideas. Such a lovely concept. One star less because I feel the Unser friendliness of the app could still approve, which it already did since I joined.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Hey Lydia, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your support and are thrilled to know that you have rediscovered the joy of cooking.

It’s awesome!

At first I didn’t think it was worth the price but now I have started using the shopping list function and gee what a game changer! It literally does all the work for you and that’s what I love- making my life easier! Thank you!

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks, Natalie! We are thrilled to hear we are saving you time with our integrated shopping feature. We really appreciate your support.

Maree M.

Maree M.South East Queensland, QLD

Life without Dieting!

All meals use real whole foods so they're very satiating, delicious and nourishing. I can plan my own menu weekly. No macro counting, no calorie counting! There is so much variety to choose from. There is also a variety of exercise videos to choose from which makes it easy to be consistent with moving most days. Using the app is very easy and makes life so much simpler.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks for the lovely review Maree! We really appreciate your support.

Find out how Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen compares to other Diet Programs

Finally a life change not a diet plan!

The recipes provided have been awesome in providing variety and nutritious meals for the family without feeling restrictive like a meal plan. The workouts are my favourite part - great workouts that I can do along with other activities instead of and I feel stronger. This is genuine healthy day to day guide not a plan which has to be followed. Helped change my outlook on health.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks Leah! So glad to hear you are loving Back to Basics.

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Has be so helpful to me!

I am so happy I found this. The meals are all delicious (even the ones I am hesitant that I'll like). Portions are big enough to actually fill you. I feel great and energized every day from meals that are healthy but don't *taste* like boring bland health foods. Videos have been great motivators and help to repair my relationship with food. The shopping list is such a fantastic tool that makes meal planning and shopping for my family extremely easy every week. And the best part is, my shopping bill isn't a fortune because all the ingredients are basic, inexpensive and easy to find!

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thank you for the lovely review! We are so thrilled that you are loving Back to Basics.

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Refreshing change from other apps!!

Back to basics is such a refreshing take on a lifestyle app. The videos are short, easy to watch, and really provide food for thought. The food is delicious and when she says something takes five minutes… It really does! The food is filling and delicious. Lots of combinations I wouldn’t have thought to use before now that I find myself craving. I love that it is not an “all or nothing” program and I am able to fit it into my life as I go along without having to overhaul everything about my lifestyle in one night. Thank you Lyndi!

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thank you Caroline! We really appreciate your lovely review and words of support!!

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Helps my fussy-eating self!

The recipes have enabled me to try some flavours/ foods I never would have before. Both my partner and I can login at any time and look for inspiration for meals for the week.

Start DateAugust 2020
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks for the review, Rebekkah! We are so glad you and your partner love Back to Basics!

Easy, honest & helpful!

There are so many recipes and exercises to choose from and suit your ability and tastes. You can always find something new to try and the mindfulness videos are so refreshing & valuable.

Start DateApril 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Caitlin!

Easy Recipes!

Recipes that are easy to follow. I love the notes on the recipes of how they can be altered for allergies etc. The recipes were a great way to pack in the vegetables and I found the meals filling. Was fun to try out the different meals. Would love more filter options for allergens/ food intolerance, and there were some glitches with the website linking into Whisk which were frustrating. But a great program overall.

Weight LostI have gained weight
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks, Sarah. We really appreciate your review and feedback!

Find out how Back to Basics by Lyndi Cohen compares to other Diet Programs

Excellent resources and value for money

The meals are similar to what I would eat normally, but I’ve really enjoyed some new recipes which is always valuable in keeping things fresh and motivating. The food is satisfying because you are having a balance of healthy fats and protein it’s each meal.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks so much for the review Val! We really appreciate your support.

Worthwhile & easy to follow

Program is easy to follow and the variety of the recipes is great. Love the workouts as they are quick and enjoyable. I think the whole principal of the program is what makes it so valuable.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks Daisy. We really appreciate your lovely review and support!

Review collected in partnership with Lyndi Cohen

Great Program - Easiest I have tried!

The meals are great, so quick and easy to make - and tasty too! Sticking to this program is much easier than any other I have tried because I'm not denying muself anything but just living a more balanced and healthy life.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Julie. We really appreciate your support!

I really liked the app.

I liked the app, the workouts were challenging and fun. The food was good, very well balanced but unfortunately a few of the dishes I made were too healthy for my family. I like that it is a lifestyle rather than a diet.

Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks so much for your review Annya!

Great resource!

This is a great all in one resource for anyone looking to make nutrition and active living easy. The focus on balanced meals is refreshing...no gimics. Workouts are quick and easy and the extra videos around mindful eating etc. are priceless.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Leslie C.Lyndi Cohen

Thanks so much for the lovely review April! We really appreciate your support!