77% · 6518 · 21%

3.8

Kylie
KylieSouthwest, VIC6 posts

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTY

DO NOT entrust Ballarat Real Estate with your investment property. I have lost over $4,000 because of incompetent property managers. BASIC property management jobs have not been completed including entry and exit forms, not lodging a VCAT application on time, providing me with false information around tenants breaking a fixed term lease. Due to these things which HAVE NOT been completed I have lost this money. I cannot claim the money on my insurance because these simple steps have not been taken. [Name Removed] one of the leaders of the company has been no help.
Ajay K.
Ajay K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional Agency, Time waster

Some of the Ballarat real estate associates is completely unprofessional. They misguide you at every stage. Our recommendation is not to deal with this agency. You're certainly bound to lose thousands of dollars.
Deb
Deb

Mary from the dairy
Mary from the dairyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC38 posts

Diana Sullivan
Diana Sullivan

Great Service

Izzy is supportive, knowledgeable and informative. Always a prompt reply to every query or concern.
Rit Gilbert
Rit Gilbert
  Fair Incentive

Great assistance from Sienna and I definitely on your rental property John she is the best

All great no ussues and I'm looking to continue my relationship with Ballarat Real state
Happy Tenant
Happy Tenant

Happy Renter

Ballarat Real Estate is attentive to both tenants needs & those of the Rental Provider.
Ris
Ris

Danielle and Izzy have consistently delivered a high level of professionalism and support in our experience with Ballarat Real Estate's property management services. Following a less-than-satisfactory prior experience at another real estate agency. Their dedicated approach to and their unwavering professionalism have greatly contributed to the confidence in the management of my property.
Jithu G.
Jithu G.

Professional rental services

Will recommend Ballarat Real Estate for professional rental and customer service.
JRS
JRS

Very responsive and helpful staff

Email inquiries always responded to, quick turnaround time. Respectful staff, always pleasant.
Gail
GailCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My View

Properties not properly checked for cleanliness before tenants move into.
Multiple properties Boys
Multiple properties Boys

Great, consistent service

The team at BRE provide a great service and make you feel like your property needs are a priority. Property Management team have always been highly responsive and address our needs well.
Nick T.
Nick T.

Competent and helpful

Izzy and the team at Ballarat Real estate have been nothing but helpful and friendly to us
Sheila Roe
Sheila Roe

Friendly professionals

Appreciate friendly and courteous help from all staff, very happy clients.
Wasp
WaspGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great customer service

Being in the real estate industry myself, I’ve been continually impressed with the high level of service we have received from multiple staff at Ballarat Real Estate over the past few years. Prompt returning of calls and happy delightful staff to deal with. We always feel they have our best interests at heart.