4.2

3.4

Kirstein
Kirstein4 posts

Love them!

Bambella Designs have awesome products and are amazing to deal with! I have had to do an exchange and forgot something on my order and both times were so easy to deal with and they went above and beyond to help!! Will definitely buy from them again!! Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie

Didn’t receive my order and tried to keep $169 for NO products!

I ordered two car seat covers and two pram seat covers for $169.
I sent an email along with an Instagram message with my bank transfer and advised that I had not received an order confirmation.
They have since posted many times to social media and still haven’t responded to my messages/emails. Very disappointing that I’ve had to go through the bank to request a refund and you’ve not bothered to reply after spending that amount. Show details
Sarah
Sarah

Received incorrect order and absolutely no communication regarding it after multiple tries of contacting them

Received incorrect order, I have tried calling the mobile number left 2 voicemails, 3 emails and 3 Facebook messages and still not a word back. Worst business I have ever purchased from and I will be making sure other hear this also. Do not purchase through here. Show details
Elyse
ElyseSouth West, WA

Do not care about safety

Bambella creates car seat liners which are not crash tested and therefore unsafe to use. When contacted about this they delete comments, don’t respond to messages and block people. It is beyond clear that this company cares more about money than safety.
GINA H.
GINA H.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase car seat liners

The car seat liners are dangerous. They’re not approved by the car seat companies or included in their crash tests. My car seat installer ripped the liner out and said they shouldn’t even be legal to sell. Please do not use them. Show details
Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love my purchase

I purchased the black flower pram liner, harness covers and infant head support and could not be happier! I was worried the pram liner wouldn't fit in the pram i purchased but it does. Truely universal! I have the Mother's Choice Haven. Will be shopping here again in the future! Thank you Bambella Designs Show details
Mrs MH
Mrs MHRenmark6 posts

Fantastic products and service!

I first purchased Bambella products (pram and car seat liners) almost 5 years ago and, while my son has outgrown his pram, we still use the car seat liners and they are still in excellent condition!

Now I am expecting twins and once again turned to Bambella to update my range of products and, once again, am incredibly happy with the customer service I have received.

While I am yet to receive my products (as I have literally just placed my order), I have no doubts whatsoever (based on my multiple past orders) that this one will be of the same high standard! I will, of course, be back to update this if there is anything amiss with my order but, as I said, I am confident it will be just fine. :D Show details

Katherine
KatherineSydney3 posts

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

Kerrie
Kerrie2 posts

One of the best must have baby products on the market!

loved your carseat and pram covers with my daughter, I've just updated my colours for my newborn babyboy, however my daughter's still look new!

Highly recommend!!

Caitlyn
Caitlyn

LOVE IT!!

I have purchased a trolley liner and matching play mat. I love them both! Great designs and trolley liner is so comfy for our little one when shopping!

Belinda W
Belinda WMelbourne10 posts

Beautiful design and comfy for bubs!

Purchased a trolley liner for my 1 year old and it is absolutely perfect. The designs available were beautiful. The liner is nice and cushioned so it is super comfy for bubs. Would highly recommend.

Sam
Sam

Made in China

Bambella Designs had been recommended to me as it’s an Australian company, so I bought a playmat for my sister in-law’s baby shower. I was a bit disappointed when I received the package to see it was made in China. The mat looks great, but I would have looked harder for a handmade in Australia gift hand I known.

Show reply

Jac
Jac

Disappointed

Disappointed that the marketing seems to indicate pram liner is handmade in Aus however when I received it it says made in China. Not technically lying but I find it misleading.

Annie
AnnieCairns3 posts

A bit misleading

Just received my order of a waterproof cot sheet and cot comforter. Products appear to be of decent quality, however have yet to use them both. I was disappointed to find that the products are not made in Australia as the website and marketing seem a bit misleading to me. Hopefully they are handmade but not so sure now... Also messaged them regarding the materials of the cot comforter prior to purchase and was told "100% cotton fabric with a padded wadding inside". Probably my fault for assuming that meant cotton wadding. Had I known it was to be polyester I would not have purchased it as I wanted a cotton filled comforter.

Calissa
Calissa

So grateful for this product

I used my double trolley cover to do my groceries with my two girls and it was a game changer omg so easy now thank you soooo much