Bambella Designs

Bambella Designs

Fantastic products and service!

I first purchased Bambella products (pram and car seat liners) almost 5 years ago and, while my son has outgrown his pram, we still use the car seat liners and they are still in excellent condition!

Now I am expecting twins and once again turned to Bambella to update my range of products and, once again, am incredibly happy with the customer service I have received.

While I am yet to receive my products (as I have literally just placed my order), I have no doubts whatsoever (based on my multiple past orders) that this one will be of the same high standard! I will, of course, be back to update this if there is anything amiss with my order but, as I said, I am confident it will be just fine. :D

First and Last time

I bought Bambella pram liner after seeing it advertised on Facebook and regretted it as soon as received. Trimming work is poor, upon emailing Bambella, I was told that is the way it is and I needn't complain but to trim off excess threads myself. Product made in China and it shows. Customer service was defensive and rude from the start, did not even address me in emails. I was offered a refund but why bother when return shipping costs over 10 bucks... I have subsequently purchased liner from Rupert & Milla and totally love it (free shipping as well!). Definitely first and last time with Bambella!!

One of the best must have baby products on the market!

loved your carseat and pram covers with my daughter, I've just updated my colours for my newborn babyboy, however my daughter's still look new!
Highly recommend!!

LOVE IT!!

I have purchased a trolley liner and matching play mat. I love them both! Great designs and trolley liner is so comfy for our little one when shopping!

Beautiful design and comfy for bubs!

Purchased a trolley liner for my 1 year old and it is absolutely perfect. The designs available were beautiful. The liner is nice and cushioned so it is super comfy for bubs. Would highly recommend.

Made in China

Bambella Designs had been recommended to me as it’s an Australian company, so I bought a playmat for my sister in-law’s baby shower. I was a bit disappointed when I received the package to see it was made in China. The mat looks great, but I would have looked harder for a handmade in Australia gift hand I known.

Hi Sam, we do specify on our website in the FAQs section and on the About Us page that the sewing work is outsourced and this is certainly not something we try to hide. It's simply that the demand had exceeded what we were capable of sewing ourselves- we have not compromised our quality what so ever and we pride ourselves on this. You will find that most businesses outsource at least some of their workload as they grow but our products are still definitely handmade and you are still definitely supporting an Australian business (and more importantly aussie mums).

Disappointed

Disappointed that the marketing seems to indicate pram liner is handmade in Aus however when I received it it says made in China. Not technically lying but I find it misleading.

I'm sorry your disappointed but we do have this information on both our facebook page as well as in the FAQs section & About Us section of our website. We are being totally open about it because we just weren't able to keep up with all the work. We are still based in Australia, run by 2 aussie mums and we do all the designing (both fabrics as well as products), managing and overseeing everything (including the sewing), customer service, ordering, packaging, dispatching etc all ourselves.

A bit misleading

Just received my order of a waterproof cot sheet and cot comforter. Products appear to be of decent quality, however have yet to use them both. I was disappointed to find that the products are not made in Australia as the website and marketing seem a bit misleading to me. Hopefully they are handmade but not so sure now... Also messaged them regarding the materials of the cot comforter prior to purchase and was told "100% cotton fabric with a padded wadding inside". Probably my fault for assuming that meant cotton wadding. Had I known it was to be polyester I would not have purchased it as I wanted a cotton filled comforter.

Hi Annie, Your review is pretty harsh considering you haven't tried the products yet AND you didn't contact us first saying anything was wrong either- we would have been able to answer all your questions and address any concerns you have. Our business is owned and run by Australian mums and we certainly haven't set out to mislead anyone about this. We do outsource some of the manufacturing of the products because we just cant keep up with the demand otherwise but this definitely does not diminish the high quality or standards we set, we still oversee and approve every aspect of the process and everything is certainly made by hand exactly as we've said. We also specifically use polyester wadding because it doesn't shrink when washed like cotton does and it also is lighter weight and fluffier which we have found to be a safer option for heavier baby bedding (like comforters). We also do have a generous 30 day returns policy which means if a customer isn't 100% happy with the product they receive all they need to do it contact us and organise the return. Because your items haven't been used, your still welcome to do this so please email us directly.

So grateful for this product

I used my double trolley cover to do my groceries with my two girls and it was a game changer omg so easy now thank you soooo much

Absolutely in love with my new pram liner!!

Loving my new pram line I purchased, if only I had it 19 months earlier!! Makes my boys pram look so comfy, I think he loves it just as much as I do, if not more. And it fits perfectly!! Will definitely be back to buy more Bambella products in the near future

We can’t live without it!

Beautifully made & love the vibrant colours & pattern. I purchased the cot comforter to match the chevron sheets we already have. I love how the comforter is reversible and it’s so big which was a nice surprise.

Amazing products

Amazing quality and service , have had multiple items and they have all been amazing highly recommend for all mums

Love love love

I love the range that bambella has to offer! I purchased multiple items when my daughter was born including capsule liner, car seat insert, pram liner and 2x change covers. They are easy to use and are fully machine washable! Will definitely be purchasing more soon for when my son is born. Bambella offer afterpay and are fast at shipping the items out of the warehouse.

Amazing!

I purchased the bambella pram liner and strap covers, and I am so happy with them. They are not only super comfy for my son but I have an all black pram and it just makes it pop. Thank you so much!

Absolutely beautiful

I received a pram blanket and it is just so soft and beautiful. I will be purchasing the other matching products ASAP! Can’t wait to see my baby wrapped up in them :)

A must have for all your baby needs

Comfortable, stylish and a must have for everyone’s baby needs ! I have pram liners , bassinet sheet , cot sheets, play mat and change mat cover ! Love them all had them for almost 2 years used with 2 children and still look almost new !

Love our Bambella Pram liner

We own multiple Bambella products and love them all. My favourite item is the pram liner. It’s stylish, fully machine washable and fits both our prams.

A must have for any bub!

I absolutely love all bambella products. I currently have 2x pram liners, a bassinet liner, a capsule liner, 2x baby head supports, a trolley liner, 2x pram curtains and several harness cover sets and all the products are high quality!

Gorgeous pieces! Practical and stylist

I love the foot muff recently purchased that is so versatile. Perfect for chilly Melbourne weather but can also unzip and use it as a pram liner in warmer weather. Love love love!

Must have purchase!

I purchased a pram liner for my Agile elite pram. It’s perfect! It fits amazingly and looks so stylish. The liner is so easy to clean (easier than cleaning the pram!)