6Bambini Prams Geneva

4.5

Mannat B.
Mannat B.

Amazing

Being first time parents , there was a lot to think the kind of pram we were after especially that fits the budget , is sturdy , ease to clean and packing away especially when going malls or travelling .

Our little girl enjoys her daily walks in the pram so much as she doesn’t feel too many bumps because the pram is so strong and amazing .

Totally love this pram Show details ·  1

Bahaa Y.
Bahaa Y.

Cracka pram!

The pram is super smooth, handles are adjustable, very well manufactured! Top notch materials, Folds up easily, the infa secure system is very convenient! Not to mention the comments we get on it! Show details ·  1
Ezekiel A.
Ezekiel A.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very smooth with beautiful appearance

Beautiful pram both in looks and performance. Very smooth to push around. My bubba was very comfortable in the bassinet and isnt fussy as he just transitioned to toddler seat. Show details ·  1
Nelle D.
Nelle D.Queensland

Happy Owner

Brisbane, Qld. Bought via Baby Expo. User since June 2023.

We have the black frame. Very happy with the quality, look and comfort for bub. Love the suspension as we spend a lot of time outdoors. Many people have stopped to ask what pram we have as it looks really fashionable almost “posh”. Only thing I found worth noting is when folding the pram, you need to make sure the two front wheels fold inwards otherwise its on an awkward position. Show details ·  1

Sir G Ham
Sir G HamCanberra 2600, ACT
Elizabeth Shepande
Elizabeth ShepandePerth, WA

Rose Royce of prams

I have received so many complements on how beautiful it look. My husband baby and I love it. My only request is, I wish the was a smaller version of this. Show details ·  1
Dean E.
Dean E.Launceston, TAS
Caroline R.
Caroline R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Rasele
Rasele2 posts

Best Pram ever, unique

Great design, perfect quality, decent size, lots of accessories(coffee holder, bag, lots of covers)
Wherever I go, everyone asks me about the brand and they love the design. Love my choice. Show details ·  1
A.D
A.DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW21 posts
beckie_45
beckie_45

We love our Bambini Geneva

The bassinet being safe sleep approved is a game changer! We can put bub in it in while doing things like making dinner and know he is safe. And we dont need to take a portacot when we visit family. Worth the money for this feature alone. The suspension works great whether we are in the backyard or on a concrete footpath. Bub is very comfortable and I think sleeps better in his pram than in his bassinet. Really easy to pack down and put in the car. The adjustable handle height is easy enough to adjust. It could be improved slightly if the handle could be adjusted with one hand, instead of two. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pram ever

The most chic pram on the market, I get compliment everyday! So easy to pack and unpack and can go through all terrains, definitely recommend. Show reply
parinmi70
parinmi70

Love it!

I’m obsessed with the Geneva Pram, it’s very comfy and my son loves it so much. Highly recommended ⭐️ Show details ·  1
Lina
LinaSydney, NSW2 posts

The best looking pram!

I bought Geneva in oskar white after 2 expo visit. I knew I wanted Bambini from the first time I laid my eyes on it, just needed some time to convince husband to let me buy a white leather pram. Because this is for our first, naturally we checked out heaps of other brand prior getting this one and in term of value and look (It is very important for the baby :D) nothing beats Bambini.
Have been using it for around 4 month now, for me it is very easy to use, easy manoeuvre, low maintenance as I only need to wipe it there’s any stain on it and oh, love the suspension! Show details ·  1
Ava
AvaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

stand out from the crowd

Absolutely in love with this pram!!
Not only is it unique, sophisticated and stylish, we found it very easy to assemble and use.
The prams suspension helps provide a smooth ride on all terrains ensuring bubbs isn’t woken up from her naps. Show details ·  1