Bambini Prams Milan

Bambini Prams Milan

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambini Prams

• Suitable for Running Yes (9) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Maria T.
Maria T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram overall with fantastic features and a few points for improvement

Bnatoli
BnatoliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent pram with lots of extra features

First time mum here! This pram is extremely stylish and functional as bubs is growing. It comes with so many different features and extras which make using the pram an absolute breeze. I have had so many people comment on how nice the pram looks as I am out and about. Can’t wait to continue to use the pram as bubs grows and starts using the toddler seat. At the moment the bassinet rocking feature has been so handy when we are out to help my baby fall and stay asleep and the added nappy bag has made life so easy as a new mum to keep organised with everything I need when we are out.
Would highly recommend!!!

aneyeforallthings
aneyeforallthingsSydney, NSW

Exellent pram with lot of functionality

Bought this pram for our second child and really happy about it. It is stylish, sturdy and has lots of functionality, like Bassinet (rocking as well), Toddler Seat, bag storage at bottom, cup holder and many more which I continue to discover as I use it. Infact the rocking bassinet was really helpful in the intial days to use it even within the home and get our baby to sleep.

Hello,

Thankyou so much for review! We are so happy you are loving your pram and all the functions that come along with it. We are so glad to hear the rocking bassinet helped you. Kind Regards, The Bambini Team x

Mary Ann Danez
Mary Ann DanezKatherine, NT

Stunning!

Absolutely stunning! So comfortable for mum & bub ❤️ Very reliable for shopping, walking around the park or even bush walking! Loved the handle that is adjustable to your height. Highly recommended!

Bambini PramsBambini PramsSend a private message

Hi Mary Ann - thanks so much for your review! Especially love that you are taking our pram bush walking! We love the design for the good walks too! Warm regards, The Bambini Team. x

Mary Ann Danez
Mary Ann DanezKatherine, NT

Perfect Pram!

Loving my brand new Bambini Pram ♥️❤️♥️ We'll surely recommended to my friends! Stunning, stylish and great quality too! Provides breathability and comfort to my little one! 10 out of 10!

Would not recommend

The pram arrived over 3 months after the date we were given when we purchased it at an expo.
There was poor and inconsistent correspondence regarding this delay.
The pram wheel lock slips during use, meaning you need to stop and readjust it to be able to direct the pram accurately.

La Toya Redman
La Toya RedmanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Use it everyday & love it!

Originally posted on Bambini Prams using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram!

This pram is well made, easy to use and good looking! It’s roomy and functional, and comfy for bub. The only change I would make is have a larger storage capacity under the body, otherwise a very reliable pram.

Bambini PramsBambini PramsSend a private message

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for reviewing your MILAN pram. It's great feedback and we are pleased to hear your little one is enjoying it too! We are working on a revised design with more storage so watch this space! With thanks again, The Bambini Team

Steph
StephNew South Wales

Love the Milan Pram!

Hi Steph,

Thank you for your amazing review. It's great to have such detailed feedback. All the best in your journeys with your MILAN pram! Warm regards, Isabel

Nimzy R.
Nimzy R.

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased this for a gift. And seeing the joy and happiness for the new mum. It was worth it. I highly recommend the company because of their excellent customer service

Bambini PramsBambini PramsSend a private message

Hi Nimzy - How great to hear! We have a few prams purchased as gifts and it does add to the fun of a new pram arrival! It's great to have you feedback. Warm regards, Isabel

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Love my Milan pram - it has extra features

Bambini PramsBambini PramsSend a private message

Hi Angela and thank you for your review. Especially great to read the list of features you love about your MILAN. We hope you and your little one continue to enjoy!
Rochelle, The Bambini Prams Team.

Alice N.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful but not practical

Purchased in for $1,100.

Alice N.

Thank you Isabel for looking into the requests, I have received the email from you today. I’m hoping once my daughter is old enough to move up into the seat and out of the bassinet, it may allow some extra space in the boot. Fingers crossed!

Mario and Charmaine
Mario and CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would like to love it but did not work for me

MAC
MAC

Worst customer service, stress and delays!

Caterina A.
Caterina A.Sydney, NSW

Love it!

So easy to use and looks so good. My friend and family have even commented on how easy it is to fold up and fold out, I get constant compliments on how it looks! Love it so much!

Bambini PramsBambini PramsSend a private message

Hi Caterina, thank you for this review and also for the photos! We especially love seeing our prams in use! :) Enjoy! x The Bambini Team x