4Bambini Prams Milan

4.3

amzkarimz
amzkarimz

Love our pram!

We love our bambini pram it’s so stylish and easy to pack away, so happy with our experience.

The Build quality is amazing and it is great. Value for money. The pram is safe and easy to move. Very happy with the customer experience. Show reply

Saasha
SaashaPerth, WA2 posts

The best pram in international market

The most amazing customer service i have received by far, especially in preparation our first baby and dealing with baby brain forgetfullness. Feeling thankful, Bambini does a package offer and compared to other prams the value is 10x there as you dont need to buy additional accessories. (Plus i get lotd of compliments on my pram) Show details ·  1
Charlene Falzon
Charlene FalzonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bambini prams Milan

10/10 Love the pram , high quality and looks stunning . Very easy to use and clean . My baby loved the bassinet as it has the adjustable to lift the baby up not many prams had that function . I can easily give him his bottle from it . Soo good :)
Suspension of the pram is very good . You won’t be disappointed if you choose bambini prams . Show reply
charmed38
charmed384 posts
Amy
AmyCentral West, NSW

Quality product

This pram is lovely and gets commented on wherever I go, it parts the crowds which is fantastic! It is easy to set up out of the car and has a nice large basket underneath. Great suspension and also the handle is adjustable, so you don't feel like you are hunched over if you are tall when pushing it. I find that the bassinet is on a slight angle which causes my daughter to slide forwards towards the handle, I went into head office and had this fixed, and it seems to be working better for us now. Overall I am very impressed with this pram and pleased I spent the money on a quality product. Show reply
Maddy Family
Maddy FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

The most perfect pram!

I purchased the ever so beautiful Milan pram and we just LOVE it!
We have received so many compliments on how stylish it is. It feels safe and secure and it’s just so easy to get in and out of the car. I also feel reassured knowing that there are so many ventilation pockets and my little man enjoys going for walks in it. It’s practical with a little touch of luxury. I also wanted to say a big Thankyou for the exceptional customer service and for making a good quality pram. Show details ·  1
Bianca
BiancaLaunceston, TAS3 posts

MILAN²

Amazing, so happy with my pram. All the features are so good. So easy to push and when travelling on gravel and grass and just your daily activities it’s really good. I love how smooth the ride is for my little one, he looks so comfortable and happy.

Would highly recommend. :) Show details ·  1

Basma youkhana
Basma youkhana

I love my pram so much

I love my pram so much I have never seen anything like it , I looks sooo good plus it has everything my baby needs I have had many many compliments about my pram I truly recommend 100% Show details ·  1
Gina
Gina

Love the aesthetics!

This pram is definitely a head turner and gathers comments far & wide.
Brilliant with the little inclining back in the pram setting
Great hood, no need to apply sunblock for summer walks
Brilliant cover for wind & rain
Great for a stroll
Toddler seat can be front or rear facing
Has adapters for capsule, plus attached napy bag
Hood is hard to navigate, others are unsure of how to get it up & down as the buttons ate on the inside, most are outside
Frame has taken a beating and is quite scratched but it does get loaded in & out of the car daily
Cup holder is useless
We had an issue with rusted wheel boots, but customer service has been incredibly helpful with any issues or questions

Overall I have recommended this to many mothers! Show details ·  1

atul
atulSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very good customer service

I received a damaged pram through courier. Upon contacting Bambini Australia to express my concerns, they promptly offered me a brand new, upgraded pram. Their customer care service provided a quick response, demonstrating their dedication to taking care of their valued customers. I am extremely grateful for their assistance Show details
Gemma
GemmaVictoria
  Fair Incentive Verified

It's perfect and looks smart!

One thing I don't like about it is that you have to take the seat off to fold it up but not a big deal.
Apart from that it's got everything you need :) Show details ·  1
Dracon
Dracon22 posts

Not practical

The pram is bulky and heavy. It either takes up a whole boot space or doesn't fit. The wheels were getting stuck and I had trouble manoeuvring the pram. I purchased it because it looked nice but regret getting it now. It's sitting in a room gathering dust now because I hate it.
Joelene
JoeleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hélène
HélèneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have 2 prams and this one is my favourite

I have the Milan pram for 4 months now and I can say that I love it!
The bassinet is big and my daughter has space compare to my other pram.
The quality is beyond amazing, leather etc
I love the matching nappy bag.
The pram is very stylish and I get compliments all the time :)
The wheels make it super practice to go everywhere.
The toddler seat is very comfortable for my baby and it’s adjustable.
The Bambini team is very nice too! Show details ·  1
Lola
LolaSydney, NSW

Best purchase as new parents

First time parents here! We instantly fell in love with this pram as it offered everything we were after in a pram. Very stylish and love the matching nappy bag that also comes with it. Very light and easy to operate as well. Our little one loves it just as much as we do!

The only problem we had was how bulky it was. We have a RR Velar and it covers the whole boot. But everything else is perfect

Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Lovely momma
Lovely momma

Hey Bambini. Question the seat of the Milan pram. Not the cover the seat. How can I clean it. My baby is peed on it and also it has some food but I can’t seem to be able to get it off. Any advices ? Thanks

Lily
Lily

Am wondering how to clean the bassinet cover? Cat urine on the top cover of the bassinet is it possible to clean with the brown leather material?

Bambini Prams   DM

Hi Lily! Yes it is possible to clean including the eco leather. We recommend mixing a mild detergent with warm water and washing with a microfiber cloth :)

Samantha
Samantha

Hi, I am due March next year and I am looking at Milan pram. How many months will it take to be delivered? Can I pre-order now for January 2022 delivery?

Also, will you be releasing single to double soon?

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,825
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Weight7.3 kg