Bambooty Easy Dry

Bambooty Easy Dry

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Still waiting for refund two months later...

I ordered 4 nappy covers which did not fit my toddler as I had hoped. I therefore returned them to Bambooty nearly 2 months ago. I have emailed several times now requesting when my refund will be processed and am yet to hear back from them. It is pretty poor service for the customer to chase up a refund. Does not feel like I will be getting my refund at this rate....

Mike L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company stole $500.

Placed an order directly with Bambooty at the Melbourne baby expo because they didn't have stock on hand, they failed to reply to us or fill our order for 2 months, we have asked for a refund and have waited another month without hearing a reply. This company has been dishonest, rude, evasive and incompetent and doesn't even seem to stock their own product.

August 14th 2019 Update: company is still refusing to refund $500 for undelivered product

126 days later and this company is still refusing to refund for a product that they have never shipped, they are quite literally staffed by psychopaths. I literally could not print the things that Amelia said to me over the phone today.

Purchased in April 2019 for $460.00.

Stranger

StrangerNewcastle

Cute MCN

These nappies are quite a small make. The quality of fabric and construction is quite good.
I didn't think I'd like the snaps for adjusting, they aren't too bad.
They wash well and are quick to dry. I haven't needed a booster in these, and bub seems to fit them well.

Ok product

These make up a the bulk portion of my nappies. They are pretty reliable with not too many leaks. They are quite easy to use. These nappies don't take too long to dry compared to some other brands. They have some nice prints. Customer service is slow. The website is quite difficult to navigate.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Didn’t fit well

These were a gift so I only have one of the easy dry nappies from Bambooty.
I had the newborn size and I had a very small baby, but they never fit right. I tried using these from a few weeks old and continued later on different occasions but every time I could never get them on tight enough so they always leaked. The fixed inserts were so thick and the low rise meant there was always a big gap at the back, so my son would get soaked up his back.
Disappointing, as they feel like great quality and washed well.

Lucy M

Lucy M

Great for light wetters

I really like the Bambooty Easy Dry... it’s easy to snap on and fit on babe but only once you the the hang of it!

I watched a few instructional videos online before I understood how to do it but that’s normal for any brand I’m trying for the first time. I love how easy it is to clean and hang on the washing line.

Disadvantage for me.. I would say it is more suitable for light wetters. I generally use it from mid-morning to afternoon. On the odd occasion I put it on my 11mo when she first woke up for the day, she’s completely soaked through within 30 minutes. Other than that, it’s great!

Best AIO I own!

My bambooty easy drys are not the most expensive all-in-one I own, or the best reviewed online: but they are the best fit on my thin-limbed, big belled newborn! They also never leak, and have become my go-to when she’s nicely dressed so her outfit doesn’t get ruined! As a bonus, they dry relatively quickly. No complaints so far

Denise

DeniseBalnarring

Very problematic product and customer service

I spent over $600 on bambooty nappies only to have many of the press studs fall out. After numerous messages to the company they just say "out of warranty", for the price surely there should be some after sale service. Nappies this price should last over 3 months! I was asked to send photos of the missing studs, did this and then was advised to purchase my own studs on ebay and repair them myself. Been using disposables for the past months while awaiting replies or some action from the bambooty company. Buy a different brand is my advice.

Juliette

JulietteAdelaide

Great product

I've bought these nappies new on Gumtree, and on clearance from the Bambooty website, and with 15 medium nappies we're just about full time. We do have the odd leak if the liner is bunched or if my son's singlet is tucked into it, but on the whole they're fantastic. I have both bamboo and microfibre (easy peasy) ones and both are effective. We do still use a disposable from 11pm-7am but my son is a heavy wetter. We use the night nappies from 7-11 and usually they work well. We started with 7 small nappies in the newborn size which weren't enough, and in hindsight I should have started using the medium size ones I had much earlier as my son (born at 4.27kg) grew out of the small within the first month.

Vanya

Vanya

Not great

Tried these as I wanted to love these. Leaked a few times despite pre washing 8 times. Also VERY low rise and small fit. Suit tiny babies. Appalling customer service so keep that in mind. I gave up and found better luck with Itty Tutto (the best!) and Baby Bare. Both great nappies and excellent customer service. Prefer to drop my dollars on companies that care about the customer and have better fitting nappies.Very happy with my new choices.

Angelk_2

Angelk_2AU

Wonderful design, all in one but easy dry!

I did some research because other MCNs I had didn't fit around my bubs chunky thighs. These come in different sizes and the large suited us well! They are all in one so no fiddling with boosters but fold out to dry like all in 2's which is so handy. No leakage issues and they look great. Affordable plus I got mine on clearance from their website saving even more! Only thing I would add is an extra snap for the hip on each side.

Kate3611

Kate3611AU

Good for small babies

My son was tiny when he was born and these nappies were brilliant for that stage of life. Good fit in the small, slim line, and fit under clothes like a disposable would. No issues with absorbency, and even the second hand ones I was given look as good as new. However once he started to grow I found the rise was too low to contain him, so didn't get any use out of the medium ones, and never went back to them.
slim line fit, easy to use
rise was just too low to be any good on my boy after he outgrew the small size

SpruceCaboose

SpruceCabooseAustralia

Excellent nappies! We will be buying the next size up

Fiona27

Fiona27AU

Why didn't I start earlier!

I love them!

EmD

EmDAU

Easy to dry, easy to use

These nappies fitted under my child's clothes! A revelation for modern cloth nappies. They are easy to clean, dry with a normal wash, look great, and anyone can fold the flaps back into place to use again.
Great customer service, quick delivery, trimmest of trim fits, good for the environment.

nat

natAU

riggers

riggersSA, 5271

Cute, they work and environmentally sound

Beautiful fitted nappy - low profile and not too bulky. Easy to use - my partner has no trouble working them out. They fit my small/not very chubby baby really well. Great service from Bambooty when ordering (when considering which sizes to choose). Love the wet bag that comes with each nappy. Fast drying by a day in the sun or overnight in front of the fire.
Affordable, not too bulky, look great, fast drying. Wash out well. Great fit.
Not as absorbent as some MCN's; I always use a booster so I can get 2-3 hours between changes. I wish they were made in Australia rather than China.

Bunny16

Bunny16SYDNEY

Love them. Great, slim line Mcn.

As the name says. Quick drying if out in sunshine, will dry same day. They fit under normal sized clothes, unlike other bulky mcn's out there. Your baby's bottom looks super cute and small. My boy did a lot of #3's which leaked out of sposies every time, there have been less then a handful of leaks since in these. I had a few trial packs of different brands and chose these along with one other due to the slim look.
Slim line, easy to use, minimal leaks, inexpensive compared to other brands! No bulkiness like others? Quick drying time in good weather
Heavy wetters may need a small booster also to prevent leaks.

Camers

Hi there, thanks for posting you review. Its made a tricky decision much easier. Just wondering how they fitted your new born? Did you buy sized or OSFM? Hope you can help! :)

Kayy2k

Kayy2k

I love these nappies!

Hi Kayy2k,
Thanks for putting up the review. If you would like some help in trying out the nappies at night or gauging if they are going to work for you, please don't hesitate to contact us further.
customerservice@bambooty.com.au

Sophie A.

Sophie A.asked

Hi there, just wondering where these nappies are manufactured?

Hi Sophie,
Sorry I missed your question, who knew people would be contacting us via Product review!
For the benefit of anyone else reading this, our products are all manufactured in China. All their suppliers are located near by reducing the carbon foot print of manufacturing. We have been working with the same group of factories for over 11 years now and continually visit them to work on quality control and standards in the factories. We are happy that the works are happy themselves, often laughing (at me!) while they are working and the family run business also works in the factory and offers lifts to workers who do not have their own transport, plus providing fresh food cooked daily on site from the surrounding fields. I wish I could work in such conditions!
I hope this helps to reassure you of any negative associations of manufacturing in China. We are very fond of our manufacturers, their families and quite a few of their workers we have got to know over the years.

Get an answer from our members and Bambooty representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies