90% · 364 · 10%

Job Satisfaction
2.0

Masoud
MasoudPerth, WA2 posts

The installation was a nightmare

Ordered for our stairs and first floor,The installation were promised in the beginning to be completed in 2 days. The installer started the job 2 days late because he was stuck in the other project. (Because of this, we rescheduled our other flooring). Left the house full of dust without cleaning. Took 2 and half weeks to complete the job. The company didn’t take any responsibility for the delay and mess left.
Bamboozle   DM

We're sorry for the miscommunications related to your installation. We're glad to know everything has been resolved now and we hope you and your family can enjoy your amazing new floor.

Abi
Abi

Exemplary service

It was a great experience having floors done by Bamboozle. They were quick and efficient. Would definitely be recommending them to others.

Show reply

JanePerth, WA3 posts

Quality with great customer service

I did a lot of research before choosing these guys. 4 years later I am still happy with my choice

Mainly because of the great quality of work and product, but mostly because of the customer service. The lady that helped me was amazing. She was patient and accommodating.

I had a minor issue and it was dealt with immediately and well. A true sign of good customer service.

I have recommended these guys to several people who are very happy too.

Every time I look at my floor I still love it.

Jo W
Jo WPerth, WA2 posts

Quality product / installation was professional and perfect!

Bamboozle installed our floors in our lounge, dining, kitchen & stairs. Their service was exceptional - we had a small window allocated by our builder and they went out of their way to get us in on time. The installation crew worked tirelessly and the end product is really beautiful - everyone comments on our gorgeous floors! Would highly recommend to all.

Nic
NicPerth2 posts
stratman
stratman
Mrs Kilian
Mrs Kilian

after 5 years, still love them

From display centre to installation we felt totally confident with our decision. Installation of our Bamboozle floors was efficient and tidy. I couldnt believe the trouble the installer went to place the flooring in the smallest of gaps in my walk in robe and under stair storage area. Attention to detail was impressive. Perfect for our pet and kid friendly home.

Sebastien
Sebastien

Impressive

We feel extremely lucky to have the floor of our first home to be done by Bamboozle. After the initial meeting with Stephen we knew we came to the right place for the best quality product. Stephen expertise and interest in what we wanted made us feel at ease and he was here to help us with our queries all the way to the finished installation. We now have the most amazing floor in our house. We are so happy, thank you!

Susie
Susie6 posts

Definitely recommend Bamboozle

My flooring looks amazing. Both upstairs, downstairs and the staircase. Great service, the installer was lovely and after service been amazing. Very happy. Would definitely recommend them.

Carol
Carol

Love it

We have renovated twice and used Bamboozle each time! I love the colour, it's warmth, and easy maintenance. We receive glowing compliments from friends and family every time they see the finished product :-)

Brendon
Brendon

Great product, great service

We had our entire living area done about 6 weeks ago. Bamboozle were excellent to deal with from initial enquiry all the way to completion. Any questions were quickly answered, installers were on time and on schedule, competed the work professionally, removed all debris and left a spotlessly clean floor on completion (whats more they were great guys as well). The floor looks

amazing and we are very satisfied. No hesitation in recommending Bamboozle.

Judy
JudyPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic product!

Thank you so much to Dale and Trish and to Jeremy and a massive shout out to Johnny and his team, Quentin and Luke. Love the Rustic Blend bamboo flooring, we can highly recommend the product and the people were wonderful to work with. 10/10!!

Corey
CoreyPerth

Beautiful engineered oak floor

We love our Lifewood engineered oak floor! We received fantastic service from the moment we first walked into the show room. Great service from Stephen, and we were also fortunate to be able to upgrade to skirting boards. Excellent follow up and coordination with schedulers, delivery and installation. Aaron did an amazing job installing our floor boards, including stairs and around our island bench. We are very happy with the quality of the product (the engineered boards are 100% oak - no plywood backing or mdf joiners!) and the service we received, and would have no hesitation in recommending Lifewood/Bamboozle).

PETER
PETER

BAMBOOZLE FLOORING

The product is of excellent quality and the service is as you would expect from a professional organisation. It all comes down to the installation and the ability of the installer. Our installer was outstanding in every respect. We would definitely engage Bamboozle for any further work that we might have in the future.

Bella
Bella

AWESOME FLOORING

We have been lucky enough to build our dream home and were fortunate to be told about bamboo flooring, so we decided to visit the team at Bamboozle - best thing we did! Stephen was super helpful and answered all our queries - from the initial phone call and visit, to the installation - everything was professional and easy! We love our bamboo flooring and recommend using the team at Bamboozle!