Bankstown Sound & Marine

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)

Couldn't get any easier!!

I first called the store after seeing an ad for a JVC head unit with free reversing camera on Facebook. Although the package was sold out online, after speaking with Vasko I was looked after and received my purchase in 3 working days. I'll definitely be back and would recommend them to anyone.

David

DavidLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service

Brought SONY XAV-AX3000 came with free reverse camera best price in Australia fast delivery to Tasmania have recommended Bankstown sound & Marine to a couple of my friends since as staff very helpful as well in letting me know what else I needed to fit it.

Top service, and stereo

Very happy with the car stereo I received. In the vehicle and is perfect. Fantastic price and quality service.
I would recommend using them and I also will use them again. Thanks again. Regards Jeremy

SKIPPY

SKIPPYQueensland

Good product, good price, good website, good seller = a great purchase!

Site was easy to use, found exactly what I wanted, and got a good deal PLUS a free reverse camera for my new car audio head. Unit arrived quickly and went in easily. Now our car ROCKS! Highly recommend Bankstown Audio and will be back.... thanks!

Product PurchasedSony XAV-AX1000

steve j.

steve j.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Top friendly service, best prices

Professional friendly service , best name products , competitive prices very happy with the DVD player amp and speakers they guys listened to exactly what i needed , can't fault there recommended products, thanks again boys

Daphne W.

Daphne W.Sydney, NSW

Great Value

Purchased a great Sony Car Stereo with Apple Car Play from Bankstown Sound and Marine, with reverse camera. It was relatively simple to set-up and a fantastic upgrade to the standard system that was in place. I got it at a very good price, and click and collect was very easy and convenient.

brad

bradSydney, NSW

Perfect

perfect customer service and great people to deal with.
I have been going to these guys for awhile and have never let me down with price and service
Go see these guys u wont be disappointed

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Thanks mate! Super glad to see you're happy!

Chris G.

Chris G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I would deal with you anytime

Exactly what was descibed an quik delivery would deal with you any time got a lot more tech I need and your who I will be coming to see you soon

Product PurchasedSterio
Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Thanks mate, great to hear you're happy! We'll see you soon!

TIMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Advertised incorrect

Purchased unit apple car play and android auto does not work for android phone
Tried to get replaced did not help
Said misread add
Not happy know cant use my phone with android
Pretty useless cause i do have a android phone
Would not replace cause box was open

If you read your add
It says android auto compatible
And when emailing you you asked me to try a differwnt phone or cable just incase my hardware was an issue
You weren't sure yourself until you really looked into it

Find out how Bankstown Sound & Marine compares to other Online Shops

Great service and great price

The guys at bankstown sound and marine were more than helpful, me being a novice in car audio/audio acoustics but well experienced working on cars, they were very happy to explain everything starting with what i should buy, what i could buy instead and what ill need to do the job to get the best quality of a acoustics out of a regular priced system. Their prices were great too, the cheapest i found within driving distance to me for sure. Great service and great prices, will be shopping there again next time i need audio gear.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

We've been working really hard on providing the right advice without sounding or making you guys feel pressured, so we're really happy to see this feedback! Thanks so much.

Saj

SajSydney, NSW

Great customer services

Guys at bankstown audio are awesome Got my kicker sound system installed. Excellent installation with professional advice they put me on right path with amps and wiring and installation... 2 years now still pumping the sound system without any problems.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Great to hear! You know what they say about Kicker - it's the key to living loud!

Shaun S.

Shaun S.Murray Mallee, SA

Great place

ordered online 2 sets of speakers and could not fault the customer service and price. Will definitely be a regular customer. Quick delivery and quality products. Very happy with them.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Sweet man! Thanks for the feedback and glad you're happy with the shipping - with COVID, we're a little worried every time we dispatch an order!

marco1210

marco1210Sydney, NSW

Great team. Great pricing.

Dash cam install was a great tidy job. Quick installation. Convenience location. helpful team members. The expertise and experience they had was evident on the day. I would recommend to friends and family.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Thanks so much! We're glad you're happy with the installation work too!

Would highly recommend

The team at Bankstown sound and Marine were helpful in letting me know what products I needed. Cheapest I could find and great quality. Had everything I needed. Amazing experience.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience! Happy to help!

Fast and easy.

The purchase was easy. Found the product I needed at a great price.
Fast delivery. No drama and the product is as advertised.
Will definitely shop with Bankstown Sound and Marine again.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Great news! We've been working hard on a website upgrade that should make it even easier to find what you're looking for, and even things you didn't know you needed yet ;)

Good service and update.

Very satisfied with the range of products at reasonable price and discounts offered.Very satisfied with the quality of product.Ordered online,safely packed and very well updated.Product was delivered on time or even ahead than expected delivery date.

Product Purchasedsubwoofwer
Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Awesome, we've been working really hard on our online presence and it's great to hear this feedback!

StevehyteqSydney, NSW

Great customer service, plenty of stocked items, good brands, good pricing.

I have been there 3 times now and managed to get everything i needed for 4 full sound systems for 4 different cars.
The staff are very polite and helpful and the store has a large selection of products.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

Thanks mate! We're glad you're happy with our service and products!

Stevehyteq

Thank you and your team. Really appreciate everything you guys helped with. Definitely coming back.

Great prices and shipping

Purchased a Sony XAV-AX3000 and reverse camera. They were happy to answer any questions on the phone, the price was substantially cheaper than anywhere else by a long margin. Shipping was fast and well presented when it arrived, very happy with the purchase. Will be coming when I do the other car!

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

That's awesome mate! So glad you're happy with your AX3000! Great little unit and we're ready when you are for the other car!

Mitchell R.

Mitchell R.Illawarra, NSW

Couldn't be happier

I drive all the way from Wollongong to see the guys here. Their knowledge and expertise is insurmountable. Very easy to deal with and to talk to and they're always so quick with installation of the products.

Shaun A.Bankstown Sound & Marine

That's awesome! We're so happy that you're stoked with our service! We'll see you again soon!

Angelique K.

Angelique K.Illawarra, NSW

Quick and Easy

These guys had the best price in Sydney for my Blackvue Dashcam, including installation. It was installed while I waited (about 45 minutes) and works perfectly. Very friendly service, highly recommended.