B&H Photo

B&H Photo

4.8 from 1,247 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (58)

Usual Easy Service

Always a painless purchase, sets the benchmark for online photography
purchases. Delivery is usually prompt and goods always well packaged.
Added bonus is that via US the goods arrive faster than local purchase!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best online camera store.

I have been buying from B+H for fifteen years and have never had any issues with delivery or quality of product. They always have the product I need and the navigation is simple and user friendly.

iKapture

iKaptureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shipping and Taxes..... "NEW CHARGES"

Disappointed.

In the past I have been able to order products without having "EXTRA" additional costs added at the end of the shopping experience. I'm utterly disappointed that these have been involved in the purchase process and now the price of shopping with B&H is becoming to close to the local pricing for me to keep shopping with you (USD conversions plus shipping and then Taxes and duties).

I'm pretty sure that this will be my last experience sadly after 10years with you guys.

aviceda

avicedaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient service

Easy to work out compatibility with previously purchased equipment, description and specifications very accurate and a great price comparison with other currencies. Excellent and efficient dispatch, and very fast return policy.

Product PurchasedCamera raincoat, storage-cards

Les

Les

Great shop to deal with

I have often used B&H over the years. Their prices are competitive and their service is of a high standard. Postage is fast. My experience has been good when dealing with B&H.

jLorenzo

jLorenzoPerth, WA

Great products

I've always liked ordering from B&H, they have what I need and at a price I can afford even though it's overseas. The orders are never damaged nor are they late.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great selection, super easy to order. Always a winner!

Great selection, super easy to order. Always a winner!

The prices are always very competitive and they always offer very reasonable shipping prices and options.

Have ordered many times and always been impressed.

Keep up the good work !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I have been buying from B&H for years and service has been excellent

Fast processing of my purchase, in general shipped within one day.
Search facility works, which can not be said for other websites!
In case of faulty equipment, the return service is excellent

Brilliant Service

These guys are outstanding. very easy to shop, they have just about everything you need when you need it and make it easy for you buy. Their on line shop is easy to navigate !

Product PurchasedThink Tank Rain cover
Glenn C.

Glenn C.Hunter Region, NSW

Buying from B&H is just so easy and painless

Always easy to find what you are looking for, easy to order, easy to track and arrives on time every time. I really love that I can find all the hard to source little accessories as well.

Jada

JadaNew South Wales

Excellent products with plenty of info

I have ordered from this website a few times now and have been happy each and every time. There is a huge product selection with an excellent product search tool. The products are explained thoroughly with useful photos and specifications. They readily make customer reviews available, including reviews that are critical of the product, and if you have any questions about the product, you can generally get a useful answer fairly quickly.

All Ways 5 Star

I am from Australia and I all ways buy my gear from these guys its still cheaper with cost of shipping and they have great deals. Never had a problem.

Brendan

Brendan

I've always had excellent service

I trust in the store

First of all, the website has a lot of information and specification for each product, which is very important for costumers. On the other hand, customer service are good and friendly.

Paul Curtis

Paul CurtisPerth, WA

Brilliant products and fast service!

I wasn't sure about ordering from B&H at first. I thought the products might take a while to ship to Australia, and that they may not be as high quality as advertised. Thankfully, everything I was hoping for was delivered to my address in a timely manner.

JamesH

JamesHSydney, NSW

B&H is a fantastic experience for Australian purchasers

B&H calculates the GST, offers reasonable delivery options, and has the biggest range in the world, such a great experience! I've previously purchased a lot of items and they're always well packaged and in good condition.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great as long as nothing goes wrong

Janusz

Janusz

Excellent service and top class product

This place is one of the best to deal with .The fastest delivery to Western Australia ever. My last order was deliver in just 4 days !!!!!!! . Absolutely first class service , top quality products and best priced .
This site as the business should be benchmark for the rest .Well done , and Good Day from Down Under

Barb

BarbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never a problem. Easy and quick

Very easy to find products, and B&H has just about everything!
The products are perfect, and I have never had any issues. Postage is quick and very reasonably priced. Very happy with B&H

John

JohnPerth, WA

One Stop Shop

Very good range of quality products and competitive prices means there's rarely any need to shop anywhere else. Find any product in seconds, and super fast simple shipping option calculation and checkout. Over several years I have always experienced fast reliable delivery on items I have purchased.

JAMES McCARRON.

JAMES McCARRON.asked

Are these 2 DVD's available?
No.1 Blue Crane Digital DVD's. Canon 5D Mark 4 Basic Controls.

No.2 Canon 5D Mark 4 Advanced Topics. Thank You.

Bob

Bobasked

hi
I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them.
I live in Canberra and will travel to see them.
Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one?
Regards
Bob Kibble
[email removed]

Mel B
Mel B

They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

Larissaasked

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says?

Thanks :)

Consumer #1
Consumer #1

Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.

Larissa

Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)

Weeds
Weeds

Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.