B&H Photo

B&H Photo

4.8 from 1,292 reviews

1,292 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (98)
Satisfied Australian

Satisfied AustralianNew South Wales

Great

It is always good to buy from B&H. They have the biggest range of items on the planet. Prices are good. Their service is very reliable. The delivery is sure and fast. Thanks!

Product PurchasedThis time I purchased Rogue Flash Benders
David W

David WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued excellence in fast service of hard to get components. Love em'

It is often hard to get decent grade gear in Australia, but BH make that an easy hurdle. Shipping is normally pretty efficient. Unfortunately they now charge Australian GST on goods under $1000AU, when that's not needed for AU customs. It means items under $1000 end up wearing a bit of unnecessary tax. They won't ship batteries either, which is a shame as they are near half the price of local batts, and they often have great specials....

Just what I was after

Reviews by others really helps narrow the search.
B&H always have a great array of products to choose from.
A consistent classification system for purchasing used items give great confidence on a satisfactory purchase.

Great service and prices

Great service, great prices, reasonable shipping charges and easy to use and find what I was after. I would definitely recommend B&H to anyone wishing to buy anything related to photography.

Product Purchased64GB XQD Sony memory card
BMr

BMrSydney, NSW

B&H are the best!

Love shopping here! Very easy to find what I was looking for and the Login is straightforward. I have never been disappointed with B&H service. Look forward to receiving my back up drive.

Ross S.

Ross S.Perth, WA

Always easy ...

Always very satisfied with all aspects of the process ... My go-to site for all my photography purchases that I cant access in Australia for about the past 20 years ... delivery can also be faster than my local supplier ordering from their national suppliers of products for some strange reason.

Product PurchasedLots
Robert C.

Robert C.

Fast and easy

The site is easy to use and payment through paypal was a breeze. A nice easy transaction. I found the item I was looking for and the price was excellent.

Product PurchasedKenko extension tubes
Darren Reichard

Darren ReichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love B&H

Always great to deal with. I have been dealing with B&H for around five years now. Never had any issues. Pick up or delivery to Australia has always been good and very reliable.

My number store for all my digital needs

I have been purchasing from B&H for about 6 years now and they have not let me down once. Their prices are competitive, and delivery times (even to Australia) have been timely.

Adam

AdamPerth, WA

All way been Happy :)

There has been no issue at all with ordering and delivery. I did look at the memory cards to order for my Drone. However was not sure if they were micro or not with the pictures on the website. Due to this i did no order any as i need the professional ones that are not cheap to start with.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Possibly the World's greatest camera store.

I've been buying from B and H for about 10 years and never had any issues. The website is well laid out and easy to find what I am looking for and often I stumble across gear I never knew existed. Orders usually arrive in less than 10 days which is not bad considering I live in Melbourne, Australia.

Chamster71

Chamster71Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb!!

Simply the best camera store in the world! Most informative and most easiest to order! Hassle free arrival in Australia as it allows to pay GST and Taxes upfront. Best, do not waste time looking elswhere!

Product PurchasedAccessories

Excellent website. Pleasure to negotiate.

I fully expect everything to be exactly as described and the service to be the same, as has been my previous experience. Also, I am often guided by the reviews - often times very helpful.

Best online experience of all

I've shopped with BHP for some 15 years now. The web site keeps on improving. The customer service just rocks. Once had a complicated issue - it was solved most friendly!

Sansha

SanshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good choice of products at B&H

Very good selection of wide range products at a reasonable price.
Good services at all time. Quick delivery.
It's a shame that many items can't ship to Australia!
Maybe more products would be available in the future.

Anthea

AntheaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Always check B&H before you buy elsewhere.

B&H is, as ever,customer focused, providing items without bias. I note not everything I was looking for is on its shelves, but what I did want was there.

There is a problem for Australian buyers with much of the stock as B&H refuses to send to Australia. But on this occasion, I managed to get around that by finding a used item that was banned in the new section. Smart thinking B&H!

So, I will continue to recommend B&H and I always tell friends to visit to store in New York, if ever we get there post Covid 19.

Best,

Tom

I am an old guy and B&H is the place to go too for everything I need in Photography

I have always had great support with all the items that I have bought from B&H over the last approximately 8 years they have all arrived in good condition because of the care taken in packing the items.

Normie

NormieSydney, NSW

Excellent - Been dealing with you for some time and never ever had a problem

Your web site is the best site i have ever come across - it is easy you automatically flow through the process of ordering.
Your range is overwhelming but products are still easy to find.
I have always been satisfied with the quality of your products which is why i keep coming back

Product Purchasedbinoculars
StevenD

StevenDSydney, NSW

B&H Photo - Fantastic Range and Great Specials

Fantastic Range and Great Specials and prices
The website is so easy to use and quick
I have purchased a number of items from B&H and the service has always been first class
Steve

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
Mat

MatHobart, TAS

A very wide range of gear, competitive prices and a good review/feedback system

A very wide range of gear, competitive prices and a good review/feedback system. Having a currency converter visible is very handy for international customers.
Despite being a massive store, there's a decent feeling of being able to reach real live human beings if needs be.