1,539 reviews

1,539 reviews
Ross S.
Ross S.Perth, WA

A good journey

Always a good journey in having a choice and finding something new Show details
frithnow
frithnowPerth, WA

Used to be easier

it was a bit painful to be honest, I've been buying from BHP for many years but its getting harder Show details
Private
Private

Big store lacks the personal touch — just a big warehouse shipping machine

Refused to price match same product. Refused to check batch number of product before shipping out to ensure it wasn't from a known faulty batch. Show details
Dennis
DennisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Purchase review

Always the benchmark for online purchases in my experience with many years dealing with B&H.
If they could get a better delivery partner in Australia it would be perfect. Show details
Tony
Tony
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Groovy

Always good, B and H is so easy, generally easier that a lot of manufacturers web sites for finding information about products
Dr. Happy
Dr. HappySouth Australia3 posts

Happy to have found B&H

I trust B&H to purchase most of my photographic equipment over the many years. They are very responsive with a clean and easy to navigate website with sufficient and reliable information on the products. Insane amount of products being sold to satisfy any need not only in photography but in thousand other things. So I keep coming back despite having to carry the crazy Australian Tax burden and many interesting products I want to buy but "shipping restricted" flag driving me nuts! Show details
  • +1Thumbnail
Katja
KatjaMid West, WA

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service. I had an issue with payment at the Checkout (using a Gift card), and I had to contact the Helpline a couple of times. I had a very pleasant experience, and the issue was solved without delays. Thank you. Show details
Paul B.
Paul B.Northeast, VIC8 posts

another great buy!!!

i’ve been buying from B&H for a couple of decades. Though I am way over in Australia, service and delivery has always been first class. Show details
Fred Ballas
Fred BallasSydney, NSW2 posts

Best of the best

Always happy to purchase from B&H Reliable and fast postage. Show details
Yvonne Hill
Yvonne HillSouthwest, VIC

Great website

Easy to use website and loads of choice. Love B and H.
MWG
MWG

Purchase of Photography Snow Gloves

Great selection. Easy to compare gloves. The whole purchase process is easy.
Dr. Happy
Dr. HappySouth Australia3 posts

Great bargain!

I could get two memory cards for less than the price of one memory card in Australia even after paying for the tax and the postage. So instead of buying one I got two which I need to remain stress free while using a D 850 and D500 on the go. Thanks B & H!
Jenny
Jenny3 posts

Still an excellent supplier

Found everything I was looking for in stock. International shipping rates are not as cheap as pre-Covid, but much better priced than many other international suppliers. Will shop again.
Chris Spooner
Chris SpoonerDarwin, NT

Always a great shopping experience

Buying on line from B&H Photo is always a great shopping experience.
Selecting the items to buy is easy, photos and descriptions of the items are clear, check-out process is easy.
All in all a great site to shop from. Show details