B&H Photo

B&H Photo

4.8 from 1,260 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (68)
Neil J.

Neil J.

Excellent Store

I have ordered from B&H Photo twice now. I find as an international seller they make the process of ordering easy and also have good freight charges. I like that they use DHL too as DHL will deliver through Australia Post Parcel Lockers for safe delivery.

Rob Webster

Rob WebsterSouth West, WA

Best choice for Film Photographers by far!

I live in Western Australia and BNH are always my first choice even though I'm a world away. Everything arrives in a reasonable time, the best choices of film and hard to find products, and its still far cheaper than amazon or any shop within Australia. I always recommend!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Allan

AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Website

Website easy to navigate and place orders. Always great service from B&H. I visited B&H last year. Best Photography shop in the world, store staff were extremely helpful, incredible amount of stock.

Product PurchasedGimbal Plate

pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I buy from Australia no problem ever.

I have bought several locally hard to source items from bhp over the years. Always reasonable prices and delivery has been prompt and efficient. Of course, I buy locally where I can.

Mike W.

Mike W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Film requirements

B&H is the place I go to to get what I need. It is difficult to get film for large format cameras these days. These people have a great range and they get it half way around the world without fuss.

Emily Riley

Emily RileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love B&H but hate the website ordering

I have found it extremely difficult to order online. From the timezone changes (I'm in Australia) and their religious holidays causing order restrictions, to their website not responding to simple instructions it's been a nightmare!!!! It's taken me over a week to order. I am so unimpressed with their website and the flow of ordering.

Product PurchasedMemory Cards
Jan

JanCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy shopping, great range of products

I found this site to be easy shopping for great range of products for my photo storage project. Big site but search and navigation work well. Have ordered products before and quality has been good.

Steven M

Steven MSydney, NSW

The Best And Most Convenient.

My go-to place for video gear. Best prices, even when import taxes and shipping are taken into account. Beats many local suppliers for range, availability and value for money. Thumbs up.

Andrew

AndrewReid 2612, ACT

Simple, efficient and trustworthy.

B&H are my go-to for buying camera bits from The USA (I live in Australia). Always an easy, efficient and above all, trustworthy, retail experience. A comprehensive range of products, delivered on-time and exactly as ordered. I visited the retail store in NY once: It scared me. SO much stuff, it almost gave me an anxiety attack. You guys were just as great in person, by the way.

Product PurchasedLots of different things

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Another good order from B&H.

It was quite asy to navigate, although the site is extensive.
The range of products was very satisfactory.
Products from B&H have always been good in the past. I expect the same again.

Product Purchasedfujichrome

When reliability is everything

I live a live on the other side of the world from B&H but they are so reliable I feel as confident ordering from them as I would if they were down the road.
Great service and the only company I order from online.

rockpool

rockpoolSydney, NSW

The Best In The Business

Outstanding choices, if its not on B&H's site it probably doesn't exist. Prices are good, reviews on products super helpful, customer service great and shipping times quick. Thank for existing B and H Photo

Jenny

Jenny

Excellent Reliable Supplier

Found almost everything I was looking for in stock. No hassles with international shipping. Reasonable shipping prices, very fast to Australia. Can either have B&H pay Australian GST for you, or pay it yourself when the goods ship into Australia. I choose to have B&H pay them for me, less hassle.

DiF

DiFRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love B and H

I always love shopping with B & H. They have a great range of products to compare and review and I appreciate they have reviews by legitimate customers.
The website is so easy to navigate, review and order. Thanks!

Usual Easy Service

Always a painless purchase, sets the benchmark for online photography
purchases. Delivery is usually prompt and goods always well packaged.
Added bonus is that via US the goods arrive faster than local purchase!

Find out how B&H Photo compares to other Online Shops

Best online camera store.

I have been buying from B+H for fifteen years and have never had any issues with delivery or quality of product. They always have the product I need and the navigation is simple and user friendly.

iKapture

iKaptureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shipping and Taxes..... "NEW CHARGES"

Disappointed.

In the past I have been able to order products without having "EXTRA" additional costs added at the end of the shopping experience. I'm utterly disappointed that these have been involved in the purchase process and now the price of shopping with B&H is becoming to close to the local pricing for me to keep shopping with you (USD conversions plus shipping and then Taxes and duties).

I'm pretty sure that this will be my last experience sadly after 10years with you guys.

aviceda

avicedaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient service

Easy to work out compatibility with previously purchased equipment, description and specifications very accurate and a great price comparison with other currencies. Excellent and efficient dispatch, and very fast return policy.

Product PurchasedCamera raincoat, storage-cards
Les

Les

Great shop to deal with

I have often used B&H over the years. Their prices are competitive and their service is of a high standard. Postage is fast. My experience has been good when dealing with B&H.

jLorenzo

jLorenzoPerth, WA

Great products

I've always liked ordering from B&H, they have what I need and at a price I can afford even though it's overseas. The orders are never damaged nor are they late.

JAMES McCARRON.

JAMES McCARRON.asked

Are these 2 DVD's available?
No.1 Blue Crane Digital DVD's. Canon 5D Mark 4 Basic Controls.

No.2 Canon 5D Mark 4 Advanced Topics. Thank You.

Bob

Bobasked

hi
I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them.
I live in Canberra and will travel to see them.
Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one?
Regards
Bob Kibble
[email removed]

Mel B
Mel B

They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

Larissaasked

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says?

Thanks :)

Consumer #1
Consumer #1

Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.

Larissa

Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)

Weeds
Weeds

Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.