B&H Photo

4.8 from 1,234 reviews

1,043

Barb

BarbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never a problem. Easy and quick

Very easy to find products, and B&H has just about everything!
The products are perfect, and I have never had any issues. Postage is quick and very reasonably priced. Very happy with B&H

John

JohnPerth, WA

One Stop Shop

Very good range of quality products and competitive prices means there's rarely any need to shop anywhere else. Find any product in seconds, and super fast simple shipping option calculation and checkout. Over several years I have always experienced fast reliable delivery on items I have purchased.

Easy ordering.

Very easy to find the products I want and to order online
Good range of products.
Well priced products.
The ordering process was quick and efficient. The items reached me within time expected.

Quality online shopping

Great website and online support.
Ordering process is simple and quick.
Have purchased from B&H for past 7 years without any issues.
Quality of the products are very good, shipping is fast.
I would highly recommend using them.

Jerry

JerryCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great products easy checkout

The store was easy to search for the item I was after. Very easy checkout and the checkout calculated the amount in my own currency (AUD) I have shopped here before and the shipping was fast and the quality great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Hub STEL8000300 (8TB)

Fantastic, effortless means of obtaining quality camera equipment that can't be found in Australia.

Super easy to find what I'm after on line. Fantastic range of goods and the right price. Everything covered from postage through to duty and taxes. B&H my favourite online store, almost as good as walking into their marvellous store in NYC.

AOC

AOCPerth, WA

Outstanding range. Easy ordering. Fast, reliable service.

As an Australian customer of BHPV, I continue to be impressed by their range of products, the ease of using their website and their fast, reliable shipping and delivery. Every aspect is first class.

Product PurchasedSony XQD Memory card

Waldek

WaldekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, w/o any fuss, processing system! Thank you!

Shopping at B/H Photo is an easy, fuss-free process. The information provided for each product is comprehensive, easy to understand and the prices are v. competitive. To navigate through the store was v. easy so finding the product one looks for is no problem process. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I love shopping on this site.

Easy, organised, the details of the products are perfect. The site and the experience is everything that I want. Congratulations B & H, it would be wonderful if everyone did it as well as you.

Michael D.

Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

For people in production, it's a no brainer!

The only bad thing about B&H Photo is you keep wanting to buy more stuff and that's a good thing as everything is so competitive, even in Australia with the bad exchange rate, still is cheap.

I have been buying from here for so long now and still super happy to keep doing it:)

Great service.

Have had no issues dealing with B&H from Australia, I have purchase photography items that are not available here in Australia, and items that are at compatible prices, would recommend them to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedReally Right Stuff LCF-102 Lens Foot Assembly for Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS ...

Michael

Michael

Very easy

it was easy top navigate website and they had a huge range of product I ordered these products because I had used them before. Great way to buy photography equipment

Product PurchasedPhototek Photographic Umbrellas

Always a good experience with B and H

Extensive range of good quality equipment. I always review B and H well on our You Tube Channel. I have bought many products from B and H for our home studio including Tri pods Lights Etc. Un fortunately the US dollar has become more expensive in Australia, so freight charges have become more expensive from US to Australia, other wise we would purchase a lot more from B and H.

Zsuzsoka K.

Zsuzsoka K.Rivett 2611, ACT

love B&H, find everything I need and easy ordering system, quick delivery

easy finding objects, reviews and sorting system very helpful.
Great range of quality products available
have never had a problem in 3 yrs
quick shipping and updates
sad when store is closed for some holidays
thanks for your service!!!

Excellent Shopping

Nice item for wedding photographer, Easy to get item that I after, Wonderful item storage and Unbelievable fast shipping speed. In a word, I am so satisfied with this checkout

Paul White

Paul WhiteHunter Region, NSW

I love dealing with you guys

What amazing product range AND service. It is so easy to deal with you guys and will continue to do so. Thank you from the Land Down Under. See you soon!

gregory hanlon

gregory hanlonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great service experience.

The site is easy to navigate for the comprehensive range of products available to peruse.
Shipping to Australia seems reasonable for any option selected, and the tracking link provides a great "where am I now" experience.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Paul T.

Paul T.Perth, WA

My go-to place for all my photography needs.

First-class service at a great price. Think shipping costs could be reduced with considering shipment as a whole as opposed to an individual items: sometimes 1 box could actually fit into the empty space of another, other than that extremely happy with B&H.

John Peel

John PeelPerth, WA

First Class......These guys are always First Class

Very satisfied with the ease it is to search for the specific products that you require. Its also great to see additional information about other products. A very good experience.

Product PurchasedA Magic Arm

Michael J.

Michael J.South East Queensland, QLD

B & H are the BEST

B & H have everything i need and want. Perfect! I would come back and will continue to shop with B & H. Very helpful with reviews and everything you need to know about products.

JAMES McCARRON.

JAMES McCARRON.asked

Are these 2 DVD's available?
No.1 Blue Crane Digital DVD's. Canon 5D Mark 4 Basic Controls.

No.2 Canon 5D Mark 4 Advanced Topics. Thank You.

Bob

Bobasked

hi
I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them.
I live in Canberra and will travel to see them.
Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one?
Regards
Bob Kibble
[email removed]

Mel B
Mel B

They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

Larissaasked

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says?

Thanks :)

Consumer #1
Consumer #1

Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.

Larissa

Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)

Weeds
Weeds

Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.