Baracuda Captura

• Average (3)

Cathie R.

Cathie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I have gum trees and a jacaranda tree that drop in my pool constantly. I have tried all the in-line type pool cleaners, this is 100 times better, easy to empty and doesn’t strain my filter. I put it in in the morning it does it’s thing and I pull it out when I get home, clean it and put it to bed. It even picks up seed pods without clogging, magic I love it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,199.00.

Zodiac
Fluidra AustraliaZodiac

Fantastic

Having struggled for years to keep our pebblecrete pool consistently clean, we decided to purchase a Baracuda Captura Plus from Bunnings at a very competitive price. The robotic cleaner is climbing and scrubbing the walls which have, in the past, been particularly susceptible to algae growth. Not any more. The Captura is removing algae, fine debris, twigs and leaves. Couldn't be happier!

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,199.00.

BazNorthern Region, NSW

Dissapointed..

Bought this cleaner from Bunnings after reading reviews. Took it home. New fibreglass pool, doesn't cover all of floor leaves 30% untouched...even after running it for two 2.5 hr cycles. Doesn't climb walls...tries hard but just wont do it..even with setting on strongest suction. Packed it up, put it in shed...waste of $900, revert back to my kreepy Krauly.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $900.00.

excellent cleaner

Wow this machine is excellent. does the whole pool in a few hours. collects big bits like leaves and twigs, no tangling and quiet as a mouse. The best thing is you can buy at bunnings so you have a proper 100% money back guarantee for 2 years. Recommended 100%.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,199.00.

Soulster

SoulsterQueensland, 4000

Brainless robot

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $900.00.

John3562

John3562Darling Downs, QLD

A great, affordable robotic pool cleaner

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $845.00.

Rufus

RufusPerth, WA

Great product

The people at Baracuda have produced a very clever robot that picks up leaves and debris for the bottom of you pool, and scrubs the sides. The controller makes decisions to navigate efficiently around the pool, rather than randomly plotting its course. Rides up and down stairs, over heater outlets and into nooks and crannies. Power adaptor plugs into wall socket, and the cleaner runs off a safe 24 volts, so no thumping noise as made by the suction cleaners. No need to run you pump to clean the floor of your pool. Very happy with this machine

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Arlene K.

Arlene K.asked

How do you set the time cycle on the barracuda captura plus, mine switches off after cleaning for an hour?

Baz

That's pretty much all you get...it's supposed to run for 2.5hrs but mine never does..I run it for 3 or 4 cycles

Julie

Julieasked

There are sections of the pool at one end the captura is not cleaning. What do I do?

Baz

I have the same issue...the only way I can get it to clean most of the pool is to run it 3 cycles..about 7hrs..I suppose this w I'll shorten the life of the cleaner...it also doesn't handle the fine material

Julia smith

Julia smithasked

I have a long step along the length of my pool which the Barracuda only cleans part of hit and miss. I have a smaller one opposite too which it doesnt clean at all. The rest of the pool is sparklingly clean. It works great for that. Anyone have suggestions. Our pool is light pebble/ concrete. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives