Barbagallo

Barbagallo

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barbagallo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Tony W.
Tony W.Perth, WA

Good follow up

Had a few issues with our service but the recovery was very good. Grateful that we were phoned and someone cared.

Volvo repairs owned by Barbagallo - terrible!

Customer service

If I could rate a minus I would.
Their customer service is appalling.
They are totally arrogant.
Their service center for Volvo is something you’d come across in a third world country.
I strongly suggest that they spend some time with the John Hughes team who actually know how to treat customers no matter what, that’s how he became the most successful car dealer in WA maybe even in Australia.

Stephen H.
Stephen H.Perth, WA

Awful customer service from U.K. very staff member so far.

Quality people in Workshop

I’ve been going to Manny P.@Manager Barbagellos for several years now. Rather than get swept up in some of these reviews, I have,on the whole, had a very positive experience. I was surprised to hear Manny “pushed back” on management when I left the other day in relation to my one of my jobs He stuck to his original plan for my car “as he said he would “ and my car is now better for it. With all the commercial “noise”in background, Manny will still have your car first, from my experience. So many long term employees there too, shows w/shop is not losing experienced people as others have. Credit where credit is due. I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Ang
AngPerth, WA

Quoted $8500 worth of repairs that were not required at all. Total thieves

Bought a preowned S/C V8 Range Rover Sport, I got Barbagallo to look it over. They quoted $8500 repairs. I took it to three other places and all stated-absolutely none of the repairs were required. And the horrific customer service was an embarassment. Do yourself a favour and avoid this place like the plague!!!!

John buckley
John buckleyPerth, WA

Poor costomer service

Went above and beyond

Other Car Dealerships

I ca not believe the mechanic for alpha romeo has not once called me.

Service with Alpha Romeo, absolutely appalling to a point I am going to seek compensation, my mothers car was taken into service because the transmission wasn't going into gear, with 8 days the car had transmission fluid poring out, I have waited nearly 4 months, [name removed] the mechanic for Alpha Romeo supposedly fixed this issue, after returning the vehicle with more issues than stated, i will be seeking compensation via my lawyer, this guy never contacted me neither did he understand this is now a court matter. I picked the car up over the weekend and it has a really bad oil leak again that was an issue documented however he did not comply. I've waited nearly 15 plus weeks and this has cost me on rental vehicles etc.

Saro
SaroWoolgoolga NSW

Excellent Sales Service

OnTheWrongPlanet
OnTheWrongPlanetCentral Queensland, QLD

Dishonest and very poor service

Once you spend near $100k on a car they don't want to know or hear from you again.
Service lied about brake pad thickness (I'm a mechanic and replaced them 600kms before service with genuine items). Manager stuck by his team instead of sorting out the obvious crap.
Owner loves prancing around like a social butterfly but being dishonest gets around and employing toolheads does not get a return customer.
Have purchased another highend luxury car over east for way better price that paid for the holiday, taxes and transport back compared to supporting LoverBoy and his fellow toolies.
If only Karma were true.

Unbelievably bad service

AdamB

As a postscript... A hire car was provided for quite a long time after this post was written. The engine ended up being replaced and I've not had any more problems in the past 3 months.

Find out how Barbagallo compares to other Car Dealerships

Fix oil leak, well attempt...

Phil
PhilPerth

Never again

Attempted to look at car at Osborne Park dealership, was told the car I was interested in was on long term loan to a family friend of the owner. Went to Cannington, had everything ready to spend 100k, then had to deal with the finance guy who spoke to me like I was an idiot and the accused me of lying about my financial situation.

Great cars, poor service.

Will never go there again

Tommyknocker
TommyknockerPerth, WA

Poor customer service

Called the parts department to ask the price for supplying and fitting of suspension parts. Girl on the phone said she would get someone to call me back. Three weeks later, still waiting. Feel hesitant about having my Jaguar serviced there now. Maybe Roadbend or Wilf Chambers will provide better service.