Barry Plant

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Faraz A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Barry plant agents are rude and disrespectful!

Hi Olivia,

I would definitely give you a call either today or tomorrow morning. Happy to give all details of the incident with the email chain and pictures. Thanks.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So unprofessional!!! (Barry Plant Reservoir)

I had appointment for the inspection with the agent named [name removed]. I have arrived 5 mins early and just texted him that I was out front the house. He replied to me that he felt sick so he wasn't able to make it today!!! I was like really??? If you don't want to waste your time with this dodgy agent just stay away from them!

Melissa K.

Melissa K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forever Grateful!

Barry P.Barry Plant

Great first home buying experience

Deb helped us find our dream home for a great price. She’s made the process easy and clear. We were very impressed at home quickly they responded to any question and even when we emailed at night expecting an answer in the next couple of work days, they called back that evening! It felt extremely personal yet professional.

Jan-Dawid R.
Jan-Dawid R.

Plz do yes! :D

fudge

fudgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Barry Plant Oakleigh - Poor customer service

The most unfortunate decision

Unfortunately I chose a property managed by Barry Plant.
I have dealt with many different real-estate agents and Barry Plant takes 1st place in the most unprofessional most deceiving most dishonest. I'm not even sure if the landlord knows the state of their property. Never again..

Barry Plant Boronia

I have engaged Kim and her team to manage a few properties for me and I can say their service has been exceptional! I deal with a few agents and without a doubt the team at Boronia leave the rest for dead. Nothing is too much trouble and the responsiveness of the crew is outstanding, I can’t recommend them highly enough and I have passed their details to friends to take over management of their portfolio’s in the area. Thanks to these girls my faith in true service has been restored!

Milton B.

Milton B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Boronia Office

Barry P.Barry Plant

Customer service (Mentone branch)

I came into the Mentone branch of Barry Plant with a straight forward enquiry and had a very uncomfortable experience. The two staff at the desk were cold, dismissive and impatient during the short interaction. As I left and offered a warm thank you and goodbye, one staff member did not look up from her screen and muttered "yeah, right, bye". As a social worker, I am used to communicating with stressed people and have very tough skin, but I left this office feeling dejected. I hope this review offers management some direction regarding improving staff conduct, as it was both inappropriate and unprofessional.

Barry P.Barry Plant

Haven’t had the best experience

I put the people that work for this company into the too hard basket. The stress the agents have caused me has made the whole experience a negative one. So glad to no longer be renting through them.

Faps

FapsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid the Werribee Barry Plant. The worse arrogant people I came across.

Moving my rental somewhere else. They couldn't get the basics right such as sending your invoice after paying for the repair. And lie to your face. They cover-up the tenants running a Home business from the property.
Not to be trusted. Not friendly, bias front desk.
Avoid Avoid Avoid.

Jacob McGlinchey Horrible Agent Never deal with him again

Hi I was in the market looking for property and I called an agent named Jacob McGlinchey. He was extremely rude and unprofessional - stay away from this agent at Barry Plant.

Can't do their job.

Over 6 months I have applied for multiple houses through the Berwick branch and every time they continue to say they have not heard back from the owner despite changes in the price online which can only happen through contact with the owner. They do not call back when they say or read and reply to emails only give generic copy and paste responses.

AVOID Barry Plant Essendon

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Simon Khouri for your contact

With thanks to Mr. Simon Khouri's contact from Point Cook. Simon called me and it is wonderful he took the time when we had a very pleasant conversation. Simon's an experienced individual who takes the time to chat and understand. It is so valuable that he describes himself as someone who builds long term relationships and I immediately remembered him from some 10 years ago.

Bendigo Barry Plant

These people are horrible.. impossible to deal with, unreasonable and just unprofessional. Do yourself a favour and stay away from this agency unless you want rude agents horrible communication and just unreasonable demands.

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID Barry Plant Mordialloc

TERRIBLE SERVICE

Barry Plant in East Keilor - Victoria are the worse in customer service.
Arron Hill from "Barry Plant" customer service are just so poor, the way that he look after his customer is terrible, never reply on your tex or either called you back to follow up with the house, and the way that he talked to you extremely "RUDE".
DO NOT buy Or Sell with - BARRY PLANT !!!!!

Seb

SebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent !

Barry Plant Preston transferred the management of my rental property to Woodards Real Estate without my consent. This is very unprofessional and very low . l have lodged a complaint with the Real Estate Board

unprofessional agent

Barry plant team doesn’t know vendor expectations. They negotiated with me for 5 days without presenting the offer to vendor. agent tried to be supportive, but “unprofessional approach” defines everything