3.6

3.0

Chris - Lauren
Chris - Lauren

Barry Plant - Docklands 5 Stars

Amanda Kelly - Leasing Manager @ Docklands.
We recently engaged the services of the Barry Plant Docklands team to help lease out our latest apartment in the Docklands waterfront area. Amanda was our leasing manager, she helped to make the whole process as easy and straightforward as possible. With her patience and natural attention to detail helping secure the right tenants for our new apartment, while keeping us informed the whole time. Helping to make the selection process go from a challenge, to a very simple task indeed.
Time on the market- 12 days - Amazing work.
Hosain
HosainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Unprofessional and dishonest

I would not recommend this agency. I hired them to manage my property. Their quote was lower but their service matched their fees.
They underquoted the rent and found terrible tenants who left the property uncleaned and damaged. The agency did not put any effort to protect my interests and cuased me substantial loss.
I had to put so much time and effort to supervise them to the point I saw no value in paying them for what they do.
I am glad they are not managing my property any more.
Josh26
Josh26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC67 posts

Tone deaf

I have a no junk mail on my letter box. I have rung them telling them not to send junk mail. I went into their office today at Doncaster East and the women there treated me like I was unfair to ask for this to stop!! Well when I come to buy a property, later this year, guess who I won’t use
Tommy Chong
Tommy ChongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Stay Away from Barry Plant Berwick/Pakenham

Stay away from Barry Plant Berwick/PakenhamStay away from Barry Plant Berwick/Pakenham. No accountability and unprofessional as a Real Estate Agent. I have given them my property to rent and I have lost money due to lack of professionalism. Everyone at this real estate has a Chief title but at the end they are hopeless. Just talk but zero action.
They are not worth 1 star.
Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.3 posts

Nursel O.
Nursel O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly professional Property manager

Melissa Chatfield from Barry Plant Craigieburn, is an amazing property manager. Easy to communicate with fast and efficient when takling any issues , solutions based, approachable, knowledgeable and really listens. A great example of how a property manager should conduct themselves. A great leader in the industry. Highly recommended!
Gurpreet Singh
Gurpreet SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Barry Plant Mordialloc is NOT recommended

This is the worst real estate agency I have dealt with. Since they re-branded from Phillips Nicholson in 2015 and took over the rental property, I have had to deal with eleven different agents (in nine years).
They never advise of the agent change and the new agents do not seem to know what is going on with the property when they take over.
I just realised the agent has changed again, the previous agent, Ava Markland, deserves a special mention as worst agent ever. Ava never wrote back to emails and when she did, she could not remember at what stage things where with work orders, trades people or the property.
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amanda Kelly full of LIES, most unprofessional manager you would have seen

most dishonest and full of lies this property manager Amanda Kelly, avoid her in all circumstances
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney3 posts
Cathy
Cathy

Great real Estate Agent

We found Elesa to be so supportive, honest with her appraisal and down to Earth with her attitude. Her patience and assistance with the sale of our property went beyond the expectation. Will definitely recommend.
Christine Leupi
Christine LeupiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Erica munt

Erica is very professional and is very helpful. Any repairs get done very quickly. She is easy to talk to, I would refer her to anyone.
Lili J.
Lili J.2 posts

A pleasure to deal with

We would like to express our gratitude to Sam Rossello. Sam is a kind and professional expert. Sam went above and beyond what was expected during our buying process.
Glen waverley sale team is highly recommended. A friendly and impressive team.
Hugh S.
Hugh S.2 posts

bettychristou33
bettychristou333 posts

Unprofessional agent

Tony is not professional! Lacks prompt, true and effective communication with his clients. Cannot be trusted to honestly value and sell your property.

Chris P.
Chris P.

Dear Mr Plant,

Do you offer Referral fees whereby we refer customers to sell their property or properties with Barry Plant Offices throughout Victoria. Back in 1986, I did two weeks work experience (in Year 10 with Marcellin College in Bulleen). The work placement was organised by my late Father who had worked in Real Estate as a Land Sales Consultant. I worked at the Doncaster Road, Doncaster office for your Company near the Manningham Council. I loved it. From 1986, till now, I have seen tremendous growth in Property Sales with your Franchised Offices throughout Victoria. In 1997, l relocated to Seaford for 10 years and then Frankston Central where I currently live.with my wife now. The growth of the area from Mordialloc to Portsea has been outstanding. I want to align myself with your Company because of your dedication towards
your clients for achieving great results in Leasing and selling of Property. I love talking about my passion for Travelling and researching property hotspots (via the Internet) all over Australia.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Chris Priest.

Barry Plant   DM
Pete T.
Pete T.

Hi team,

I'm just wanting to know in my monthly statement what the letting fee is?

Barry Plant   DM
Lydia

Hi, I have a friend who is a foreign buyer. Can he buy established houses or only new houses and townhouses? Does he need to get FIRB approval for established or new house/townhouse. Thank you for your time.

Kevin
Kevin
Lydia

Thanks Kevin! I found your answer very helpful and illuminating. Thanks once again! Lydia