Bartons Wynnum

Bartons Wynnum

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bartons? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Geoff
GeoffFar North Queensland, QLD

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

Ordered a new vehicle at the beginning of the year with a delivery date in late February. Every month since then, I've recieved a call or email assuring me that the vehicle will be delivered 'mid next month'. Confirmation today that the actual car doesn't even have a production allocation at the factory yet, so who knows when it will turn up? Dealing with supply issues is one thing, but lying to customers over and over and over again is unforgivable - pity you can't rate a zero.

• Incentivised Review No
Lloyd-at-PelicanWaters
Lloyd-at-PelicanWatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not all they make out to be

• Incentivised Review No
brenda g.
brenda g.

Bartons Capalaba. Don't go there.

Debbie Rutch
Debbie RutchSouth East Queensland, QLD

To buy a Car.

Great service. Great Car.
Excellent Saleman@ Daniel Hickman... Would give recommendation to Business and to all Staff that we had to talk with.
Very easy progression from start to finish.. coming away with a great experience.

Maureen W.
Maureen W.South East Queensland, QLD

A seniors wish come true

A new KONA was the last thing I would have thought of getting for my birthday. Thank you Adam for all your help, information on the cars available , and for being so patient and polite. I would send any potential buyers to see Adam Dunn at Barton’s Wynnum

Steven
StevenBrisbane

Warning

Marilyn  Verden
Marilyn VerdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Reuel at Capalaba is by far the best car Salesman. He was very helpful and has a great personality. His good at his job, keep up the great customer service.

LizB
LizB

They would have to pay me to buy a car from them

Dreadful service, one pleasant busy staff member but otherwise treated abysmally. Never even asked our names let alone introduce themselves. We were ready to spend cash to buy a new car but will never set foot in the place again.
We both walked out traumatised! Unbelievable, just too stunned still to talk about it. Everything I asked was met with a snapped monosyllable response.
They obviously don’t want to sell vehicles, but they would have to pay me to buy one from there after that experience.

Leo
LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Picked up my new Pajero Sport on Saturday and I’m really happy. Great ride, well appointed with all the bells and whistles and just what was promised! I’d highly recommend!

vikrant
vikrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and professionalism

Sharyn at Barton’s Capalaba gave a very efficient customer service and clear all my queries with ease and professionalism. The service was done well within the estimated time. I would love to come here again

ASX GSR

This company has perfect service friendly staff and I highly recommend Rebecca as your car sales person along side Jen for finance they were both amazing in assisting me in my first car purchase at 18. I am thrilled with my new car and the whole process from finding my perfect car to leaving with my car from the show room!

Chris Humphrey
Chris HumphreySouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING - Dodgy car sales man!!!

Bought a low km Outlander, advised the capped price servicing was included, this was obviously a lie to make the sale. When we came to get its first service we were told the capped price servicing had been removed. Didn’t return calls, once someone finally spoke to me they claimed the salesman wouldn’t of said it and washed their hands of us. Poor customer service. Buy elsewhere!

John harvey
John harveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought car from Bill Elliott

Just bought a salary liberty from William Elliott at Capalaba found him to be trust worthy and extremely helpful went out of his way to help us with sale would highly recommend Bill to anybody looking at buying a car he is a excellent person to deal with

Carol Berry
Carol BerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional on all levels.

I would like to advise how I appreciated Bill’s professional service to me from start to finish when it was necessary for me to purchase a car. Bill was thorough in the purchase transaction of my car and easy to communicate with during the whole process. I would recommend anyone I know who is looking to purchase a car, to contact Bill at Barton’s at Capalaba first! Carol Berry.

giriAU

Used low km Mitsubishi PHEV

Has anyone bought a 2019 low kilometre Mitsubishi PHEV from Barton's QLD? I would appreciate any feedback on your experience with them and with the car. Especially if you need NSW registration.