Bathware Direct

Bathware Direct

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nancy

nancySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm in Sydney ordered in the morning and received next day early afternoon. Also appreciate the communications I received from Direct Couriers keeping me updated. Very happy with my product. Well done Bathware Direct

Meredith Delang

Meredith DelangMid North Coast, NSW

Great Products - Prompt delivery - Highly recommend

Really good range of products, very good quality, prompt delivery, great price. If you have any queries you can call or e-mail and get a prompt response.

Highly recommend Bathroom Sales Direct !!!!!!!!!.

JLY

JLYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best companies I have come across.

Angelal

AngelalSydney, NSW

Can not Fault

Product was exactly the same as other stores only so much cheaper & delivery was super fast!!
Truly impressed- I’d buy again for sure..

Katy r

Katy r

Fast service

I don't usual write reviews (unless someone annoys me enough) but feel I must write a review in this instance. I bought a bath online to be delivered to a suburb in a rather difficult location and it arrived very quickly. It was also cheaper than everywhere else even with delivery. Would really recommend this company.

Valgirl

ValgirlPerth

Great value and products

Bought basins, mixers and washers for bathroom renovation and paid half what we would've anywhere else. Very happy with the products and shipping to Perth was very reasonable and arrived quickly. Will definitely use this place again.

Fantastic customer service

Great

Found buying products from this company to be easy, quick delivery and product arrived in excellent condition. Would definitely use Bathware Direct again.

Easy Process.

Bathroom Direct had exactly what u was after for a very competitive price. Better than Bunnings or Reece! Tharp delivered to my door - even after I missed the courier!

Julie W

Julie WCANBERRA

Great & efficient service

Great customer service and was delivered quicker than I thought. Product was the perfect size and delivered in excellent condition.

This is perfect don’t know why we waited so long!

Excellent service, excellent product with prompt well packaged delivery. Would consider using Barhroom Direct again. Good price compared to other online services for same product.

Awesome customer service and prompt delivery.

Nice products and competitive price. Excellent experience. Best customer service. Will shop again...again. ...again. Prompt delivery. Will inform friends about the the products and pricing.

Excellent customer service

Product was despatched promptly and arrived quickly, in good condition. Prices were very competitive. Great company to deal with, would definitely recommend.

Very satisfied

Good Service, good price, good delivery,
Item was packaged well and arrived without damage and in a reasonable time frame

Amazing

Thank you very prompt with your delivery nothing was damaged or wrong fittings very pleased if need will order again thank

Dan

Dan

Quality and Delivery were good

I purchased bath, toilet and taps from them and the quality and delivery were good. Although I have not used them yet and just unpack and install them today.

Nicole M.

Nicole M.Victoria, Australia

Amazing service, value and product quality

Couldn't be more thrilled with our purchase from Bathware Direct.
Everyone we dealt with has been an absolute pleasure - exceptional customer service, terrific quality products and amazing value for money.
Promptly manufactured to our specifications.
All from an Australian owned and made company.
I wouldn't shop anywhere else for bathroom products.
Potentially my best retail experience ever!

Amazing service and very fast delivery

I needed a bath tap urgently and ordered from Bathware Direct as they had the best price. The product was delivered the next morning by courier!

To The Consumer

To The ConsumerSouth Australia

Good Service

We were nervous about purchasing items for a reno, online and unseen.
I needed to make an enquiry about stock availability. It was answered promptly and informatively.
Ordering was easy. Our new vanity sink arrived within days (as promised), very well packed and in excellent condition.
We saved 1/3 of the stated RRP, which we confirmed at 2 retail outlets.
We'll purchase more from Bathware Direct.