Bathware Direct

Bathware Direct

Simon P.

Simon P.

My kitchen sink is happy!

Just installed my new kitchen tap purchased from bathware direct: Nero Classic kitchen sink mixer chrome4. So easy to install! Size is perfect and exactly as expected. Handle rotation is very smooth and need minimum effort. Very satisfied with my purchase!

Rainbow L.

Rainbow L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't shop anywhere else

I bought a bath...then a toilet...then a vanity. I kept going back to these guys because the prices are so good. Not only that the delivery fee for interstate is next to nothing. E.g. 10 dollars for a bath from Melb to Adelaide. I don't know how these guys do it. They are easily the cheapest bathroom supply company/store in Australia and its all brand named products. Excellent communication by email and the staff are more than willing to help via the chat function. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for bathroom products and I say that with 100% honesty. Thanks guys!!!

mike

mikesydney

VANITY

Ordered SATURDAY received in SYDNEY THURSDAY . Sent an email and was answered in one hour. Review says have to have thirty words , bit strange, six to go now three, made it,

Carmelo

CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range of bathwares

If you want to replace your vanities or other fittings in your bathroom, this is a place to be. They have a wide range of products at a competitive price. Not the cheapest, but you get what you paid for. Dispatch times are depending on stock availability. My Fienza vanity took two weeks to be delivered, but it’s worth the wait. It’s fully assembled and the quality is excellent. Just a word of warning to check your goods for damages within 24hrs as this is in their terms of conditions.

Luhua L.

Luhua L.Southwest, VIC

Excellent experience

First time customer and good experience. Bathware Direct provides great products and much better values for money (including shipping fee) than local Bunnings. Definitely I will shop again. Highly recommended.

Loons

LoonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Bathwaredirect

Had pre booked a plumber for Friday morning. Delivery window for taps I'd ordered was tight. Rang to check. Christine personally searched through the warehouse new deliveries & rang me back to say it had arrived. She also helped me make arrangements for collection Thurs. Brilliant. Reminded me of how shops used to do things to help you out - back in the day :-) Will definitely buy from these guys again

nancy

nancySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm in Sydney ordered in the morning and received next day early afternoon. Also appreciate the communications I received from Direct Couriers keeping me updated. Very happy with my product. Well done Bathware Direct

Meredith Delang

Meredith DelangMid North Coast, NSW

Great Products - Prompt delivery - Highly recommend

Really good range of products, very good quality, prompt delivery, great price. If you have any queries you can call or e-mail and get a prompt response.

Highly recommend Bathroom Sales Direct !!!!!!!!!.

JLY

JLYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best companies I have come across.

Angelal

AngelalSydney, NSW

Can not Fault

Product was exactly the same as other stores only so much cheaper & delivery was super fast!!
Truly impressed- I’d buy again for sure..

Katy r

Katy r

Fast service

I don't usual write reviews (unless someone annoys me enough) but feel I must write a review in this instance. I bought a bath online to be delivered to a suburb in a rather difficult location and it arrived very quickly. It was also cheaper than everywhere else even with delivery. Would really recommend this company.

Valgirl

ValgirlPerth

Great value and products

Bought basins, mixers and washers for bathroom renovation and paid half what we would've anywhere else. Very happy with the products and shipping to Perth was very reasonable and arrived quickly. Will definitely use this place again.

Fantastic customer service

Great

Found buying products from this company to be easy, quick delivery and product arrived in excellent condition. Would definitely use Bathware Direct again.

Easy Process.

Bathroom Direct had exactly what u was after for a very competitive price. Better than Bunnings or Reece! Tharp delivered to my door - even after I missed the courier!

Julie W

Julie WSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great & efficient service

Great customer service and was delivered quicker than I thought. Product was the perfect size and delivered in excellent condition.

This is perfect don’t know why we waited so long!

Excellent service, excellent product with prompt well packaged delivery. Would consider using Barhroom Direct again. Good price compared to other online services for same product.

Awesome customer service and prompt delivery.

Nice products and competitive price. Excellent experience. Best customer service. Will shop again...again. ...again. Prompt delivery. Will inform friends about the the products and pricing.

Excellent customer service

Product was despatched promptly and arrived quickly, in good condition. Prices were very competitive. Great company to deal with, would definitely recommend.

Very satisfied

Good Service, good price, good delivery,
Item was packaged well and arrived without damage and in a reasonable time frame