Bay Street Dental Group

Bay Street Dental Group

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bay Street Dental Group

Dental Visit

The staff are very friendly and helpful, the Dentist did a excellent job, very happy with their service would recommend this practice to anyone what more can I say, thanks

Meyer Diamond
Meyer DiamondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never thought I would say that I enjoyed my Dental visit. Totally professional. Excellent. The Dental assistant was equally as professional and friendly. I was impressed with the total experience.

What a relief!

Bay St Dental is an exceptionally welcoming and professional dental clinic. I am relieved to have found an absolute neighbourhood gem, and would recommend this practice to anyone. Thank you Abi, Michael and team for going above and beyond to accommodate me on a Saturday afternoon!

pommyj
pommyj

Fantastic dentist

I’ve been going here for 20yrs it’s the best , friendly staff and great clinic , highly recommended.. can’t say anymore too happy and this app wants 30 words so I’ll have to type this just so my review goes through

Chloe H.
Chloe H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caring service with sound advice

Experienced, knowledgeable and caring staff who genuinely want to help you. I never fear going as I never feel anything painful which is very different from childhood experiences. Great advice about prevention of problems

Paul Moon
Paul MoonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch service!

Gary and the team always provide a friendly and professional experience.
Their advice is 100% accurate and you feel confident in what they say and do.
I always walk away from each and every visit with a smile in my face.

Fadh Y.
Fadh Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

Friendly staff, dentist, dental assistant and receptionist included. I have been a regular client for the last few years. The location is also very strategic at the heart of Port Melbourne

TLA
TLAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best dentist in Port Melbourne

Lovely staff, very pleasant & helpful, excellent customer service. I’m glad I found this dentist they don’t try & manipulate you into an expensive dental plan like another dentist in the area!

Shar
SharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All staff including Dr Aruliah were amazing!

I'm finally out of pain! I have a long standing fear of going to the dentist. Dr Aruliah and her team put me at ease, they were caring and professional.

Excellent service

They are so lovely, friendly and go out of their way to help. They remember details about yourself and your family. Lovely customer service experiences and the dentists are ver experienced and careful.

Yamiko
YamikoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best dental service I’ve ever had

I used to avoid going to dental appointments with other clinics if I could, as I always found them to be stressful and uncomfortable. But Dr Sejal and Lara provide excellent care, taking the time to explain what’s going on (so that I feel invested in my own healthcare), keeping me informed of my options, checking my comfort levels (and even on occasion making me laugh) and genuinely providing a quality service in whatever they are doing. I think they take an approach that is proactive and educative (without being condescending or nagging) that feels refreshing, and makes it feel that they genuinely want the best for you. I’d recommend them to anyone, and have done so with family and friends myself.

Best dentist in the business

I have been going to bay Street dental group for the better part of 7 years. The team have always done everything they can to make my experience there as enjoyable as possible. Whether that's for a general checkup, clean, filling etc. I'll be coming here for as long as they are around.

Replacing a filling

I have been a patient here for over 30 years and Dr Herson and Abbey are not only the utmost professionals, but are great people, who take genuine care and interest in their patients. I would highly recommend the practice.

TJB
TJBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy place to visit..

Milton and the staff are very friendly and courteous. I've been going for about 8 years and always find Milton to be thorough in his assessment of my dental health.

Annette
AnnetteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Practice!

Staff are always friendly and welcoming. Have been going to Bay Street Dental since 1990 and also my children (now adults) . We live towards Ballarat and are more than happy to travel the distance for the service and treatment.