Verifieddentistportmelbourne.com.au
4.9

100% · 300%

Kabita Gurung
Kabita GurungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, convenient, flexible and friendly

Dr Milton is very gentle and informative.
The nurses are all fabulous team and supportive.
Sheli Segal
Sheli SegalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fractured Molar

Great Dental Practice and have remained under Dr Herson’s care for 25years!
Grant Carman
Grant Carman

Very good

It’s great to see organisations maximising opportunities presented by the digital world. Always good to be reminded of forthcoming engagements and be given the opportunity to cancel if circumstance make attendance difficult.
Harry
Harry2 posts

Emergency treatment

Had a broken tooth and was seen very promptly and given excellent treatment
Zois
Zois

Always very friendly staff

Always very friendly staff and a dentist who gets straight to it and gets the job done. Been going here for 25+ years
Nick Alexander
Nick Alexander

Best dental experience

Sejal and Lara have been my dentist and dental nurse for years now. I highly recommend them for their professionalism, clear communication, punctuality, and just for being lovely human beings!
Bev Kliger
Bev KligerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great dentist

Was very happy with efficient & pleasant service especially doing a manual assessment of my teeth, rather than an X-ray. This was very informative for me. Also very impressed with advice to seek the originating dentist to resolve an implant issue. Moving to this dental practice.
Lale
Lale

Excellent Dental clinic

I have been a patient at this dental clinic for over 10 years. Milton is excellent, very professional. My 5 year old daughter recently had her checkup here also which went very smoothly.
Gary Brown
Gary Brown

Dental Visit

The staff are very friendly and helpful, the Dentist did a excellent job, very happy with their service would recommend this practice to anyone what more can I say, thanks
Meyer Diamond
Meyer DiamondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Never thought I would say that I enjoyed my Dental visit. Totally professional. Excellent. The Dental assistant was equally as professional and friendly. I was impressed with the total experience.
Jayne
Jayne

What a relief!

Bay St Dental is an exceptionally welcoming and professional dental clinic. I am relieved to have found an absolute neighbourhood gem, and would recommend this practice to anyone. Thank you Abi, Michael and team for going above and beyond to accommodate me on a Saturday afternoon!
pommyj
pommyjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Fantastic dentist

I’ve been going here for 20yrs it’s the best , friendly staff and great clinic , highly recommended.. can’t say anymore too happy and this app wants 30 words so I’ll have to type this just so my review goes through
Chloe H.
Chloe H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caring service with sound advice

Experienced, knowledgeable and caring staff who genuinely want to help you. I never fear going as I never feel anything painful which is very different from childhood experiences. Great advice about prevention of problems
Paul Moon
Paul MoonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch service!

Gary and the team always provide a friendly and professional experience.
Their advice is 100% accurate and you feel confident in what they say and do.
I always walk away from each and every visit with a smile in my face.
Fadh Y.
Fadh Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing service

Friendly staff, dentist, dental assistant and receptionist included. I have been a regular client for the last few years. The location is also very strategic at the heart of Port Melbourne