WonderSmile

WonderSmile

Poor quality aligners, none of them fit.

After 6 months with the first aligners (which I went in to fix a very minor cosmetic issue to straighten the right lateral incisor), nothing in my upper teeth had changed. None of the top aligners fit properly, they were always loose.
I got re-scanned and had another 12 weeks of aligners sent, and same issue again. However this time they have managed to mess up my lower teeth and move them out of alignment when they were perfectly straight!! And again - still NO improvement to that one upper tooth.
Customer service is slow and hard to get in contact with.
I would not recommend this. I will now have to go an see a legitimate orthodontist to fix my teeth.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.

Was great at initial 3D scanning stage BUT that's about it...

Perfect aligners treatment

nice result so far. I will keep finishing the treatment plan and expecting the wonderful result at last. wondeful plan and good service. easy to stay the course. make teeth beautiful as an easy way

Dental Services

Find out how WonderSmile compares to other Dental Services

Daniel D

Daniel DSydney, NSW

I am so genuinely happy with the results and great support from Wondersmile...

PDTRVR

PDTRVR

Ongoing bad experience

Had a great experience

I am extremely pleased with how much straighter my teeth are only 3 months into my treatment plan.
I can't wait to see the end result. Customer service has also been great, I would highly recommend these aligners.

Wooly W.

Wooly W.Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer service

Horrible communication and experience with this company. Wasted 3 months of waiting for nothing, only to get a refund. Appointment was informative and helpful. Didnt receive the free teeth whitener that was advertised.

Kelly

KellyVictoria

I feel so much more confident now!

My teeth had moved so much over the last 15 years since I got my braces removed.

I decided to go to Wonder Smile & they have been incredible!! No need for regular check ups at a dentist - I only needed 1 appointment to get a 3D scan then an orthodontist made my retainers to align my teeth & all the stages arrived at my house in one box!

No one can even tell that Im wearing them as they are completely invisible but everyone has commented on how straight my teeth are!! I feel so much more confident now.

Alexandriah

AlexandriahSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service.

Dental Services

Find out how WonderSmile compares to other Dental Services

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Don't believe the photos!

Wondersmile does not use real customers for their promotional photos.
They use payed models that have never even used Wondersmile.
My teeth may look a little straighter but my bite does not line up and I can not eat or chew properly anymore.
I should have gone to someone who knew what they were doing!

Perfect Teeth after 6 Months

• +2
Sunjay Guptar

Completed my treatment plan and am really pleased with the outcome! As you can see, teeth from start of 1st stage to teeth at the completion (end of six months) Thanks Wondersmile (inserts smiley)