BCF

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GrumpyAustralian Capital Territory

Appalling response to erroneous fishing reel delivery

I have placed an order for a left hand wind baitcaster reel and was sent a right hand wind version. After contacting BCF, their customer care centre replied in email that a correct order was resent. Fearing for a double does of the mistake (not by me) I called their service line to say I will return the wrong reel to a physical store after I received the correct reel. A week later I still haven't seen the reel so I called the service line to check the progress and to my disappointment I heard that it wouldn't be sent until BCF received the right hand wind baitcaster. All this could be avoided only if BCF runs their mail order in a precise manner. I am still in this protracted mess and hope to receive my correct order.

BCF
Customer CareBCF
Grumpy

I have talked to Nahada and being helped with the issue. Hopefully Ill receive the SLX DC 151 HG soon.

Peter S

Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult website to negotiate.One of the worst websites for on line shopping.

One of the worst websites for on line shopping. No information provided about what is still available especially on sales and packages. Slow and cumbersome search capability. Keeps referring to branch store stocks so it a true on-line shopping store or just a click and collect?

No courtesy for faulty product

An extremely hot day out of necessity, bought auto blow up bed from bcf. Found it faulty and leaking once home . I have lung fibrosis requiring oxygen, and did not have any other bed to sleep on. Rang them and asked for their courtesy of bringing another to my home nearby to swap over on their way somewhere. I was given a flat out "no" regardless of extenuating circumstances. Thanks for nothing. Will drag it back to store to get a refund and not buy any further product.

Store LocationIpswich Riverlink
Gary K

Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service

Store LocationRichmond SA

Troy W.

Troy W.

Great specials

Knife is excellent quality for the price. The staff were non intrusive and helpfull the store is large, clean and parking is free and plentiful. Greet shopping experience. Large range.

Peter

PeterGippsland, VIC

Dometic 43 litre ice box

Out of stock during member discount promotion ordered on tobe in on a wednsday nor arrived told dont know when will turn up , no interest in ringing warehouse for delivery date .couldnt be bothered with the crap chat from staff at the Traralgon victoria store went to Anaconda same price in stock and bought other gear whilst there , easy fast good service worth the drive, BCF waste of time

Store LocationTraralgon

Spreadkindness

SpreadkindnessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The staff at BCF Virginia went above and beyond for me recently after I was originally disappointed by the actions of another BCF store. They contacted many BCF stores to locate a particular item for me to save me driving all over town.

Store LocationBCF Virginia QLD

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Pretty poor response

I was interested in a solar panel which is sold instore and online. The product decription didn't include the dimensions of the panel so I sent an email requesting that information. I got a response saying and I quote "For the best answer to your enquiry, we recommend you discuss this with the team at your local store." So if I want more information about a product being sold online I need to visit a store. Your kidding me aren't you.

angryPerth, WA

Click and Collect Joke

19.95 tent essential

This tent is brilliant for a ball pit for out side and in, protects from the sun, granddaughter loves it and sturdy unlike ball pits you buy, can zip balls inside as well

Store LocationNoarlunga

Bhod

BhodFar North Queensland, QLD

DISSAPOINTING

Brought a 10L esky for $79 & returned within 48 hours.
Was able to go elsewhere and buy a 42L for $49.
Although the refund was easy, the Cairns store was dirty & unorganised..
Will not be going back to a BCF after this experience.

Angandcol

AngandcolHunter Region, NSW

Poor service

Need gas refilled three shops in street refill for $19.99 so does BCF Taree. Forster store refused to price match even though we purchased a new bottle from them! Went next door and filled l our bottles.

Store LocationForster nsw

Ewen S.

Ewen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Always freindly

BCF Maroochydore have the best staff of any shop. They are always smiling and more then happy to help me out. They call over the staff member that actually fishing your desired species and region (Saratoga, in fresh water, flatheads from kayaks) it's great. Plus returns are taken with a happy face and normally no questions asked. My go to.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One order, multiple deliveries stuck at warehouse

I ordered some fishing gear a week in advance from BCF. Each item was sent individually and two of those held at the StarTrack warehouse. Anaconda for me now on!

Clive B.

Clive B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Great light's

Bought 9 inch XTM driving light's online they turned up today and I fitted them to my Discovery, great light's and great value really happy with them bought them to replace a light bar and I'm glad I did, online store very easy to use and delivery was super quick will shop again.

Cass S.

Cass S.

Great Service

Easy to use and order from the website. Postage was quick. I bought the Wanderer Kanga Single Swag and am very happy with the quality. Would definitely recommend this store.

BCF refund policy is a crock don’t be caught out.

Store LocationFyshwick

David R.

David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Store LocationBCF Belconnen

Sydney

SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

Store LocationTuggerah

Tony J.

Tony J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Went in to buy a rod it wasn't on the shelves went to the counter they said it was still out the back in boxes, went back a week later they still hadn't unpacked them. Ask them to call me when they had and another week later no call I think they are the new Telstra.

Store LocationBairnsdale