BCF

2.2

Ian S.

Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Nocky

NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham

Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

BCF Gift Card. Instant Delivery. Personalised & Thoughtful. - BEWARE !!!

Pockets

PocketsSydney

No customer service

Item arrived damaged. I emailed them to inform them and never had a reply. Followed up with second contact, still without any reply. It’s as if there’s nobody reading emails there.

Still Waiting

My kids bought me an online gift card in April. I hadn’t seen the email after 1 month so I took the confirmation receipt to my local store. They recommended in contact the egift card hotline. 3 times I waited over an hour for someone to pick up but never got the chance to speak to anyone. Have now sent various emails with 2 responses but here we are in July and still no gift card?
Feels like we’ve been scammed but all emails look like they come from BCF??

Tony S.

Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Store LocationCairns queensland
Carmel A.

Carmel A.Central Queensland, QLD

No stock again

Once again BCF have a 24 hour sale and once again this Mackay store has no stock... Happens all the time. I’m done with wasting my time going to BCF in Mackay. Very Very poorly run store

Adrian

Adrian

Poor, very poor

Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Good Value LED Light Bars

Purchased XTM LED lightbar for four wheel drive. Good value during EOFY sale. Big discount. Good quality. Was east to install on Pathfinder bull bar (took 30 minutes). Have used multiple times and provides excellent light

Store LocationCaringbah
Jayson

JaysonPerth

Taylors Beach, Manager Greg took time to help with boating information

Greg, manager, was very helpful and knowledgeable with regards to restrictions boating info and the local area in general. He also helped us with new crab pots and squid jigs

Store LocationTaylor’s Beach BCF
Carlo

Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

Ozi

OziSydney, NSW

Our go to tackle shop

BCF is our go to tackle shop. They have most things we need and have specials where you can grab a bargain. If you are after camping gear they have plenty as well.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Excellent Service & Products

Large range of items and when there was an item not in stock. Staff member called another store and had it delivered for the following day for collection! Friendly staff and provide honest reviews of products, so you don't feel like you're being 'lied to'.

Store LocationSunglasses

Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

BCFing scammed in Geelong

BCFing website has Shimano TiAgra leader for $5.94, fins leader for $1.54, so I go to Corio Vic 3214 store and get 6 spools and it comes to $19. I give him a $20 note and he says now sorry it's $120+! He scans again and its $19, then it's $120+ again. He calls lady over and she says my phone's lying! But it was $19 on the BCFing register. Then she says I'm lying, trying to scam her! I go home angry and check the BCFing website again and it says TiAgra $5.94! So I plan to go back to the store and sought this out! Who's scamming who? All this happened at Corio Geelong store on 25/01/2020 at about 4 pm, and yes I gave him my BCFing club number! So is BCF club a BCFing scam?

Store LocationCorio Vic 3214
Tony No Batteries

Tony No BatteriesSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't match prices !!!

I asked BCF via online enquiry if they would price match on two marine batteries, as they are between $30 and $80 more expensive than their competitors.
They replied and said that they would if I could send them links to the other websites.
I sent them links for the first four that came on google.
After that, they stopped replying, even though I followed them up ( politely ) two more times.
Do not believe for a second that they price match.

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service online & in store

I placed my order at 7.50am. I made an error, called their customer service line which opens from 730am. They were so helpful. They fixed my order. Exactly 2 hrs later i received a text advising me my package is ready for collection. I chose Wetherill Park store.
They were so professional, polite and had everything ready for me.
My order was correct.
I've had the best experience dealing with BCF, this was the first time i ever purchased anything and wont be the last.
They're so organised and professionals.

Store LocationWetherill park
Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Knowledgeable staff

I found the staff very helpful when I was looking for lures, they helped me and gave me useful tips to use next time I’m fishing, there range is huge

Store LocationShepparton
John Menhennett

John MenhennettPerth, WA

Great customer service

Just moved home to the Belmont area and dropped into the local BCF to grab a few gifts and was pleasantly surprised by the sales assist Judy who was extremely helpful. I ended up walking out with some great gifts and look forward to going there again

Store LocationBelmont WA