BCF

hon

honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off

Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Mislead by staff about features of boat sounder

Tia

TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Colin

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damaged goods. Rubbish service.

Placed online order. There was a tank cleaner amongst other items. Was packed in a plastic satchel and not very well protected. Leaked all over other items and basically damaged everything in parcel. What a hard time trying to get someone to talk to to deal with issue. 30 minutes on phone holding then tried emailing and then sending Facebook message. Facebook message back said someone will contact me. No response at all. Rubbish service, do not order online.

SPN

SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

Steven McLachlan

Steven McLachlan

Don’t bother ordering on line

Ordered 1x $100 gift card 2 weeks ago and still waiting. No response to enquiry

Never again, wish I had come & read the reviews here first

John

JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Disappointed

Steve Chaz

Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

David Edwards

David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Tash

TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Gift Vouchet Disappointment

Purchased a BCF evoucher for my Godson’s birthday as I was unable to get to a BCF store. The money came out of my bank via debit card and I received an email advising the evoucher would be issued by COB the following day-not ideal. I then received an email the next morning advising that the evoucher transaction had been declined, so I phoned the BCF customer service number and they advised they could not provide a reason for the decline but that my money would be refunded. A week later and I still have not received my money back. Still no explanation as to why this occurred, except that they use a third party payment company. Really disappointed and frustrated BCF!!

Mark Raff

Mark Raff South East Queensland, QLD

Higher Prize buying online..

How disgraceful business strategy.
I decided to buy 3 Engel Rotomoulded Icebox 165L online from BCF. This wax instead of going directly to the Engel manufacturer. This cost me over an extra $700. This is a disgrace to the BCF name. I am a very dissatisfied customer.. Mark 0448253712.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Went in to the Watrgardens Vic store today to purchase some XTM air mattresses. The young girl working there checked other stores stocks when they didn't have any. Gave us a great deal on Wanderer mattresses in Lieu of the XTM.

I also asked about some lightweight hiking gear which she knew exactly what she was talking about and again gave us a great deal on the few items that I bought.

She was polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Five stars from me, will definitely be back based on this customer service.

Scott M.

Scott M.Launceston, TAS

Terrible service

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service. So hard to find prices. Products on shelves that have completely wrong pricing. Such a waste of time. Go anywhere else but BCF Auburn

Neville P.

Neville P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

B C F___ing Ads

I will never F___ing buy from this shop while they continue with this type of F___ing advertisements.
We all know what F___ing stands for, and I find this type of advertising, extremely offensive.

William

William

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No