Decathlon

1.5

D M.

D M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Return process is broken

I placed an order, one of the items was too small, that's when the process broke. All the risk and cost is on you! I will not use Decathlon again

bcn_mel

bcn_melCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We needed Decathlon so much!

Well, it is obvious it is not the same as the shops in Europe, stock is more limited, all shops are in the same area, online shopping is not working well,... but it is still great that they come to Australia, we lacked a shop that offered affordable sport gear & good quality. The physical shops are great, you can find anything you need for any sport, lots of discounted items, kids can try sport gear, we all love shopping there, honestly. I am shocked about so many negative reviews, I don t think that represents most of the customers opinion, everyone I recommended to go there absolutely loved it and came back again.

boomer

boomer

What kind of store refuses to sell you things unless you give them your personal details?

I went in to see what they have and picked up a few cheap items. I went to pay for them, but they told me I can't buy anything unless I sign up as a member. They want name, address, phone number and email address. A quick look at their privacy policy says they can hand these details out to pretty well anyone. They are also keyword spammers on google. I looked up a product and decathlon came up as having them. I went to their website and they have about 30 different types. NONE of them are in stock. They just advertise a heap of products to get to the top of google searches. This company is deceptive to no end.

Lenka H.

Lenka H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super slow delivery, near impossible to communicate with them

My order took 2 weeks to arrive. They have no phone number to call and speak with a customer service, only chat and email that no one ever answers. They only started to care when I left a negative review on their FB page. Total disregard of customers. I needed the items for my 100km long hiking trip and this situation gave me an immense stress. I would not recommend shopping online. After several weeks they contacted me with a $10 in store voucher as an apology. Well, do your job properly as Decathlon in Europe is a totally different experience!

Steviee s.

Steviee s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A business trying to go broke and avoid the law

2nd time shopping here
This time, they claim I cannot buy anything unless I provide an email address and phone number
There is no mention of the need to do this anywhere in the store until the checkout
They also claimed that if I gave a false, or refused to give my email and phone number, then my receipt would be invalid.
This is totally illegal. Trade Practices Act 1974 covers this by, "It is against the law for a seller to do anything that leads consumers to believe their rights are limited." Off to the ACCC for that one
Previous reviews are 100% on the mark. Dont go near this business. I was going to spend $1399 on a new bike.They obviously dont want the business

Gabi

Gabi

If I could give it 0 stars, I would.

I wish I had looked at the other reviews on this page before placing an order with Decathlon. We ordered our son's Christmas present 4 weeks ago, received a shippit notification on November 30 that the item was awaiting collection and 3 weeks on, it's still saying the same thing. I've wasted around an hour and a half on 5 online chat sessions (they do not have a phone number which is just insane) and have spoken to the courier company who says that they are waiting on Decathlon to rebook the job. Each time I engage in online chat I am assured that they will get back to me and the matter will be sorted out. If you're reading these reviews, please don't order through them - they're an absolute shambles.

aryan_iust

aryan_iustSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Weeks Gone Still No Delivery

I purchased a bike 5 weeks a go for my sons birthday which was 2 days a go.
Still not sure if I get it for Christmass. For some reason, Decathlon use "Allied Express" as their logestic company which is the worst in its kind. Wasted so much time on the phone and still they canot confirm if the item is still in Sydney or Brisbane depot.

Susan M.

Susan M.Sydney, NSW

Item not received

Bought an exercise bike over 2 weeks ago. Item shipped, but has been returned to the sender citing 'incorrect postage address'. Confirmed I provided the right address. Contacted customer service via email 3 days ago and have not received response. Won't be ordering from Decathlon again, very disappointed.

Shyamal

ShyamalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order not shipped in over a month. Terrible Service

Bex

BexSydney, NSW

SHOCKING - AVOID

SHOCKING. AVOID AVOID AVOID. Have waited 5 weeks and still got no products I ordered and paid for for myself and a birthday present. Reached out on Live Chat and email and still no response. Anoyed Im even wasting my time writing this review. AVOID. Very cross customer that will NOT be returning. Ever. BOOOOOOO and thumbs down.

Missing Product, Very bad customer service

I have not received one out of two items I ordered.

It is just really bad customer service since there has been no contact howsoever after multiple messages.

The product I received is not bad, but the customer service ruined whole experience.

WATCH OUT GUYS!!! The online store is a scam!!!

I placed an order online on 02/11/2020. Its been over a month now, still not shipped. No one replied my email website form or facebook messenger. I tried the chat on website, the girl told me one item is out of stock, so I requested to ship the remaining items first then I'd happy to wait for the remainder. However no reply since then. It's full of lies with this company, the item she told me out of stock is still on sale on their website. I have filed a dispute with paypal already, hope I can get my money back.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, haven't received the goods

Bought 2 products. They haven't got their sizing sizes correct and had to send back 1 item to get another size. Never received replacement and no communication. do not buy from them.

Stan

StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay good money, where is my goods Decathlon

Purchased 3 boxing items for my kids in Nov, the proof of purchase email stated when goods are ready to pick up, I will get another email. After couple of weeks, the only email I get is to review the goods which I haven't even received. I've contact customer service twice and received no reply at the time of this review. I've decided to write a honest review of this poor shopping experience on their review process and then as expected, Decathlon holds the right not to publish my review, I doubt if customers will ever see anything other then "good reviews" on their site.... LOL.

Franky

FrankyBrisbane

Waste of time

Have seen a lot of bad reviews. Shipping policy stated dispatch 1-3 working days. Request to cancel on 7 working day. Waste of time yet live chat service is 1st class.

ozzzyyy

ozzzyyySydney, NSW

Poor customer service

bushra m.

bushra m.South East Queensland, QLD

Very bad

I ordered on 29 October and my order has not still dispatched. I am very angry and disappointed. There is no phone number to contact. I chated many times and I have been told initially that there is a delay due to back up orders, wait and don't worry. It will be late but get through ultimately. Then I was told stock finished you cant get it. Then I was told ok found some items will dispatch today. Still waiting for nothing heard back it is one week they told me it is going to be dispatch today. No confirmation email.

Jack Chaboisseau

Jack ChaboisseauBONDI

Shoes laces ?......

Very deceiving online advertising, wanting to buy shoelaces.
your pricing is for ONE shoelace ?????????? Why? Can you buy one shoelace?
$ 8.00 for the order $ 8.50 for the delivery. It is cheaper to buy from the corner shop.

Absolutely atrocious customer service

Inability to supply goods ordered and paid for

Customer service told the item would arrive in 18 day and send me straight forward. Later, I waited during that time and kept in contact. Even though around 45 days passed, they did not send my item. When I contacted them, they said that they did not have the stock of the item. They are selling item that even they do not have in stock and keep you waiting every time.
Terrible Service and no trust is available!!!!!!!!!!