3.7

YI W.
YI W.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

high quality!!

The vast product selection, high-quality items, and excellent customer service made my shopping trip successful. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for quality sports gear.
Todd K.
Todd K.Perth, WA4 posts

No Refund after item return

I ordered a pair of jammers in XL. Order #481269
They sent me a size L. The apologised and said they would send the correct size and a return postage bag for the first pair. The replacement pair arrives and it’s the same XL Size.
The apologise again and say it was a warehouse error. But now there are no L sizes available so they offer a refund after I return the two incorrect pairs.
I send the two pairs back with record for Australia post that they have arrived, but they have not processed my refund. I have followed up with no response via email.
I wouldn’t by anything from these guys ever again. Show details
Thais A.
Thais A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
  Physical Store

Amazing

Excelent customer service, good prices and very nice products and location Show details ·  1
Wenhao
WenhaoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent me the wrong goods

I ordered Fins with size of EU42-43. But I received the wrong Fins with size of EU 38-39. I want ti change it but don't know what is the process as you Decathlon updated your website and my account and order info are missing. Show details
DrH
DrHSydney2 posts
  Online Store

Quick and easy online purchase

Easy to find what I needed on the website, well priced, easy order process and quick delivery Show details ·  1
Stuart
Stuart2 posts

Wrong size

Ordered zoogs kids size water vest, wrong size was sent to me Show details
Zara
ZaraPerth, WA

Quality products

Fast delivery and excellent products - Quechua roll down hiking backpack and rain cover Show details ·  1
Kam
KamSydney76 posts

Fast service and delivery

This was my first time ordering from Decathlon and I couldn't ask for better service. I live in a regional area and I received my order in less than a week. I was kept updated with tracking progress and the entire experience has been fantastic, will be buying more things. Show details ·  1
Michael K.
Michael K.

First online ordering event

Easy on line order, prompt delivery! Easy experience, will consider ordering on-line again. Show details ·  1
Ahmet D.
Ahmet D.
  Online Store

I was not sure about the delivery date since the website gave a range of 2 to 5 days, but I received the order after 2 days. I was informed by an e-mail by decathlon team that my delivery was prepared and shipped which gave transparency over the delivery status. Show details ·  1
Rylee Wood
Rylee WoodSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

Product range and customer service

Great range of products for all ages and genders.

Excellent customer service Show details ·  1

Odette
Odette2 posts
  Online Store

Super fast dispatch and delivery!

Super fast dispatch and delivery, very happy with prompt and accurate service. Show details ·  1
Antoine
Antoine2 posts

Seamless Shopping Experience

I recently shopped at Decathlon's online store, and it was awesome! The website was super easy to use, and I found everything I needed for Tennis without any hassle.
Checkout was a easy, and my order arrived surprisingly fast with a shipping confirmation received less than 6 hours after I have placed the order! Everything was well-packaged and in good condition.

Overall, I'm really happy with the racquet and tennis bag I have bought.

I'll definitely be shopping there again for all my sports gear needs. Show details ·  1

Vince
VinceSydney, NSW

Easy delivery, great product

Ordered a click and collect at Tempe on the 21st December, and my order was ready to collect in 7 minutes. Great product, my niece loved her soft archery set for x-mas. Show details ·  1
Nicolas