BCS Strata Management

BCS Strata Management

4.4 from 1,047 reviews

Port Douglas BCS

Angie Francis at Port Douglas branch of BCSSM is managing our body corporate at Plantation House.
Her responses are immediate, nothing is too much trouble and she actions issues immediately.
We are very impressed with her service.

Great service!

BCS’ has been a great support. They have provided timely advice that’s allowed our owners corp to make sound decisions and navigate challenging situations. The service has great and reliable

Beyond Expectations with Genuine Care

Unexpectedly and from afar we had to prepare our unit for sale...Strata Manager, Kath George from BCS Forster had no accountability for that in her role as Strata Manager of the group of units. However with genuine care she offered her support, found us great contractors and together we've quickly got the unit cleaned, repaired, painted and on the market. Kath and BCS Forster were awesome.

Don't know much about customer service

I've contact this service 4 times now and all I want to do is give them business! I did get an email saying that they had tried to contact me but I have NO missed calls on my phone!? Apart from that, no follow up call that day or the next day. If you want their service its up to you the customer to chase! Do they really want any new business?

rating service

I have been dealing with Noelle Burden and she is very attentive and helpful. And nothing is too much trouble if we have expedite an urgent repair. Her handing of the AGM was very professional.

Shocking service

This could be just one particular body corporate manager. The one allocated to us would not reply any of our emails unless we articulate to end the contract with them. I provided all the tenants emails to her and asked her to send out motions, instead of thank you, she went beyond to educate me that motions can not be act on unless more than 2-3 committee members agree (dah)!!! Overall, due to her lack of communication maybe because she was responsible for too many building or just getting paid and not doing the job... Very very disappointed with the service that she provided and won't go with BCS again after this contract for sure.

This is concerning to hear of your experience. Please provide your property address and contact information, along with your strata plan number, via a private message to us. We will then immediately look into this and aim to get back to you at the earliest. Kind regards, BCSThanks for the last email. I have made official complaint towards the one particular BCS manager through multiple channels. The team leader has contacted me and I am waiting for the results from the team leader. I am in Globe Lodge. To be honest, everyone here understand that as committee member we need to submit one proposal to the committee chair then BCS can organise the qoute or etc. But one email would never obtain any reply from her, so we started to email separately. Also, it is not fair the BCS previously only obtained feedback from the committee chair as she is the friend of the manager. Feedback should be obtained across the committee, without conflicts of interest. Regards

Reception Cairns

It is with pleasure that i write to you with what i must say after running a business for approx 14years that to be able to engage with a person who is the face of your business has been an absolute delight to engage with.
I live in a block of units that is run by your company and always I have been met with your receptionist Melissa who has been nothing short of professional, friendly and helpful upon each and every engagement I have had with her she has put me at ease and always makes sure she is ready to help.
I know after employing many staff I would easy offer her a job in a heart bet.
Kind Regards

Kirsty is an example of the ideal customer service professional

Kirsty addressed my 2 concerns immediately.
The way she emailed the tradesperson's cc'ing me, and following up with what was happening, meant I felt completely understood and my problems were being treated with immediate attention and detailed understanding. Kirsty was an excellent person. As in my headline - "Kirsty is an example of the ideal customer service professional" Thank you.

Professional and responsive

Jan Ramirez, BCS Wollongong. Responds promptly to all our Strata needs and enquiries. Always professional in her dealings with our Committee. Knowledgeable at Committee meetings. Unit block of 16 units.

Beth Cocking BCS

Beth provides excellent support to our Strata. It is always comforting to know she is available for advice whenever needed. She is professional and knowledgable and approaches her work in a calm and impartial manner.

Jamie A-A of Epping Branch,BCS Strata Management

This is an updated Review of Jamie A-A, Strata Manager of my 5 Villa Complex. My last review about him was 9 months ago. Jamie continuing performing his job in a utmost efficient and effective manner. THANK YOU - given Strata Managers these day have lots of Complex to manage! 1. Emails: The turnaround emails responses usually within 24 Hours, never later than 48 hours. 2. Follow ups: He followed up diligently on Tenants' breached of By-Laws with the Managing Agents in a most PROMPT and EFFECTIVE manner. 3. Negotiation and Communication skills: Fantastic, effective. efficient and prompt ( I am running out of descriptive words! ). He managed to negotiate with a Owner/Resident to clear-out the household belongings on Common Property which lay idle on Common Property, as well as to negotiate with that Owner/Resident "adhere to an agreed time limit re-parking on Common Property", perhaps not quite 100% of the time. Such breached of by-Law from that Owner/Residents had been happening for the past 8 years. I am ecstatic that Jamie is our Strata Manager - I think he has outdone all the Strata Managers that I have come across for my past 41 years of Strata Living. Thank You Jamie.

David Bonnici - BCS

A big thank you to David Bonnici from BCS Mona Vale! Any strata issues can be a nightmare but fortunately, our strata plan and building are being looked after by David. Any requests, big or small, are met with a professional, courteous and prompt response and it makes being a committee member much less stressful.

Kali Lane - BCS Melbourne
Ever since Kali and Vishal from the Melbourne office have been taking care of our strata management these past 3 years, we have really noticed an improvement; had fast responses to emails, much more attention to detail with quotes and contractors and meeting minutes, all the while delivered with a friendly professional approach.

Charles Guthrie at Mona Vale.

Nine years ago my wife and I moved from a 4 bedroom house to an eighteen unit complex. After a year I joined the strata committee where few of us understood our role, I knew little about Strata Legislation.
We were facing some serious and expensive maintenance problems and knew little about how to overcome them. We contacted Charles and his team at BCS provided us with support and professional advice far beyond their job description to address the problems.
We hold them in the highest possible regard and would recommend BCS to any Strata committee.
Thomas Bradford Narrabeen.

Great Advice & Support

Noelle is our strata manager at the Melbourne BCS office, she is knowledgeable, helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending her services. Her advice and support was greatly appreciated.

BCS Mona Valve Team are 5 plus *

For 10+ years BCSMV has assisted with our Strata Management. Charles Guthrie and his team have been nothing but helpful, and know their business when it comes to NSW strata guidelines and how to take action to delivery results. We are a very proactive strata committee (SC), and push BCSMV boundaries beyond the main task of bookkeeping for the owners committee. The Mona Valve teams willingness to assist and provide guidance to the SC, in all our matters raised, if not deliver solutions to our needs is commendable indeed. A professional company, and branch of BCS delivering quality support and services, what more could you ask for from your Strata Management Team!

Great service attention to detail

Luke from the Southport office is very helpful and always prompt to answer my emails and concerns
Highly recommend Luke and bcs as a property management company
5 star service

BCS Epping - Kirsty Van Oosten

Kirsty has been our Strata Manager now for over six years. I have always found her to be prompt, efficient, pragmatic and of good judgement. I have no hesitation in recommending her services. In particular, Kirsty has shown decisiveness in dealing with difficult problems, which has been greatly appreciated by our Owners' Committee.

Strata Manager Review

For the 5 years I have lived here, Kirsty van Oosten has been our Strata Manager. She has built up a good rapport with the Strata C/tee & responds to problems & queries promptly & efficiently. I have also appreciated her assistance, and willingness to seek further advice, on matters dealing with Legislation & Bylaws etc. I am certain that I can speak on behalf of the O.C that her assistance is appreciated.
Janet Ryan
Secretary. S.C.
S.P. 58629

Kirsty van Oosten

I would like to acknowledge Strata Manager Body Corporate Services , 51 Rawson Street , Epping
Kirsty van Oosten for her professionalism , attitude , capabilities and attitude , towards her management skills
She has built a strong relationship with the members of the body corporate at Strata Plan 60590
Carlingford Business Centre , 835-839 Pennant Hills Road , Carlingford NSW 2118 for over 5 years
I would recommend her to any person who seeks her services

Francis J Cutrone