Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Our apartment block has been working with BCS Hawthorn for over 15 years. Over the last 3-5 years in particular we have received exceptional service. I feel confident and calm when reaching out to our Strata Manager, Fei, knowing that the response will always be friendly, professional, responsive, prompt and efficient. I would be happy to recommend (and do) BCS.

BCS strataE bad enough

BCS strataE bad enough

Epping Branch Ignoring you all the time, that is their systematic management skills, you can't do nothing!!!!

being with BCS Epping NSW for 4 years,

I am wondering how much BCS paid, to get all the great reviews?

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

What happens to all my emails sent past 6 month, with all your mentioned details.

Archie

ArchieSydney, NSW

Unresponsive & Rude

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how BCS Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Libby

LibbyVictoria

Absolutely Useless

They have not sorted out a new caretaker and we have been requesting this since before November last year. Promise to phone me on a certain day and do not I follow up with an email 2 days after I was supposed to be called and it still takes them 2days to answer that. Respond to an email received immediately to only get an out of office reply they are away until the 01/02/2021, what a joke!

DCW

DCWSouth East Queensland, QLD

No response from BCS

2 weeks ago, I sent a letter of complaint to BCS by Express Post. The BCS website says that they will - “Acknowledge receipt of your complaint by the close of business the next working day”. No acknowledgement has been received.
About a week later, I sent an email to BCS, using their website, asking why I have not received any acknowledgement on my complaint. There has been no response from BCS to this email.
Unfortunately, I find that I must use this public forum to advise them that letters, emails etc are being ignored.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Very good detailed advice and options

Very informative and knowledgeable with options provided. This provides me with confidence that our needs will be met. Also very polite and courteous service.
Follow-up to emails though to a reasonable timeframe needs to be tightened and I believe this is a lack of resources on management’s part.

MASSydney, NSW

Shocking experience with BCS chatswood branch

The strata manager has no basic knowledge of strata law. Even the branch manager Sarah Hogg agreed that a bylaw can be passed by simply majority, on one person one vote format. It is laughable.

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi there, We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you want to speak to someone directly email through your details to bcs_chatswood@bcssm.com.au and one of the team members will be in touch. Kind regards, BCS Customer Care

MAS

I am not going to send email to BCS chatswood branch because the branch manager [Name Removed] has demonstrated she knows little about strata law. Anyone else I can contact?

Christine R.

Christine R.

Elizabeth Wang

Elizabeth Wang has managed the 22 Townhouses I reside for a few years. She has had to deal with some difficult owners but with negotiation and skill has been a very competent Manager. Elizabeth is very knowledgeable with Strata law and the rules and regulations and I would not hesitate to recommend her as a Strata Manager

Christine

wounded  by BCS Hawthorn

wounded by BCS HawthornGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More then a year pain and continue now its with vcat

L Reading

L ReadingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Julie at BCS, Chatswood NSW is fabulous

We would like to acknowledge the extensive assistance, advice and professionalism provided to us by Julie Edwards of BCS Chatswood office, (especially) over the past couple of months regarding our hoped for property refurbishment. Julie was very knowledgeable and courteous, plus always available to assist us, which has enabled our refurbishment to be appropriately voted on to proceed. Thank you so much Julie. We greatly appreciated your assistance, Lisle & Luke

Victim

VictimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a Torture Hawthorn

Months of stonewalling

Multiple noise complaints and no reply in months, IMHO the tactic is to stonewall someone until they stop trying to get them to take action. The associated mental health impacts from the noise has driven a person to the brink of suicide and these people won't lift a finger to help.

The owners have sought noise testing and a treatment plan but can you get a reply from them, no!

Well I've seen both sides of this company as lot owner and tenant, give these people a very wide birth, I know I will be.

alex s.

Thanks for the bot response.

BCS management

Shonky and scammer of a company [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] biggest liars don't do there jobs properly and don't keep records properly and charge for strata fees but don't get proper insurance on properties / buildings and if it doesn't go there way or if you in hospital in months recovering from accident they will sue you and play games. Leave you on the streets these to people from this company will play games just to take your property off you.thia comes from first hand experience .
Be ware don't deal with these shonky scarmer company there not interested in helping more interested taking your property and money off you.
Hope one day they have accident and someone scams them like they scammed us.

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just find another company, it's that simple.

Corey

CoreySydney, NSW

Issue with BCS resolved!

Review has been edited due to issues being resolved, Issue was resolved as BCS wanted to resolve the issue so that I would change my review as they care about their reputation to a certain extent. All prior attempts to resolve the issue through direct contact with BCS staff were unacceptable prior to leaving an honest review that explained the scenario.

J Park

J ParkSydney, NSW

BCS Epping - Great service by Elizabeth

It's not always easy liaising with body corporates and the tradesmen, but our strata manager Elizabeth Wang is always courteous & pleasant to deal with, and I appreciate her professional advices.

HermesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

*** Australia’s WORST Strata Management Company of 2021 - Voted by Flood Victims ***

Hermes

All escalation are sitting with serial Liar Murray Slangen his details are below :Murray.Slangen@bcssm.com.au>
still any issues, please dont hesitate to contact me for proof.

EShum

EShumSydney, NSW

Professional and Helpful!

BCS Strata Management provides a very professional service with a personal touch.
Flexi has a wealth of knowledge with strata laws and has always been responsive and helpful.
Their electronic strata management systems provides a user-friendly platform for commuication; whether it correspondance relating to updates in strata laws or voting and issue of minutes, they make accessabilty to information easy.

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

BCS Strata Management Review

Felix is a very diligent Strata Manager. In managing the strata work for my unit, he was very proactively engaging with me as unit owner on understanding the issues and then effectively scheduled different tradesmen to thoroughly check the issues, identify the root causes, define the scope of work and assess the work costs. Besides, Felix is an excellent communicator and executor for the work to be done greatly.

A Attard

A AttardSydney, NSW

BCS Strata Management - Epping

I have been on the strata committee in my building for 10 years and have dealt with several managers from BCS Management in Epping during this time. Around 18 months ago, Elizabeth Wang took over the management of our property and she's been a breath of fresh air. She's highly professional, very responsive and efficient to requests, very knowledgeable in her field, and always conducts herself in a warm and friendly manner. Thank you Elizabeth!

privet

privetasked

Why when a person asks for financial records, are they treated with contempt?
Isn't the person legally entitled to know where & what the money is going?
From what i see, many managing agents are not doing the right thing, so i wonder what is happening with or where is the money that should be going into strata funds?
Strata was set up originally to pay any legitimate costs, ie electricity, water maintenance, so in other words isn't strata management just a glorified bill payment service?
Hopefully someone out there can answer my questions

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your comments and thoughts. Yes, owners or an authorised person can make a written request to their owners corporation to inspect the records. Your committee should respond and agree to you inspecting the records, and their response should be within 10-days of receiving the request. It is the owners corporation, and not the strata manager, who can set the terms of the document inspection such as time, place, online or in person. We hope that helps to answer your question. If you are a BCS customer and are still looking for assistance and advice, please feel free to reach out. Our customer experience team or branch staff are always able to help by providing your details here: https://bcssm.com.au/feedback/

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

Hi there, could you please clarify that a decision on any motion at the AGM is made by the Chairperson only or majority votes?

jjo
jjo

No owners were made aware that the HUGE electricity bill is directly from the electricity metres of shops 1-5. When I spoke to some owners about this, they were shocked. Why have the owners not been told the source of the bill before having them vote??We should not have to cover this cost. The shop owners should. As I stated previously, the lawyers BCS have employed suggested this bill be covered by insurance, why are we expected to cover this bill- BCS/Energy Australia should be sending this bill to the shops that accrued this debt.
We want to know why we weren't told that the shops owe this money- the lighting shop. dentist, 'massage parlour' etc- owners had no idea of this!
I have not been present at the meetings however, I know that ideas are brought forward by the Strata managers and the TRUSTING committee members are following the suggestions made by BCS management and voting for the suggestions made. I have spoken to a number of owners, they report many owners have little understanding of the legalities and how to get the money problems resolved and are therefore looking to the Strata managers to help, however it seems that the suggestions made by BCS employees are pushing us into further debt. Looking at the books/expenses, so much money is being wasted- tens of thousands to continuously fix a lift that floods with water... Consultants that have not done what they should have etc.

Hi Yvonne,

The chair may run a meeting, but they don't have a deciding vote. What's more, you don't always have to depend on your one chairperson. For example, if the chair is away, the people present can choose someone to chair that particular meeting.

When it comes to voting, different types of votes require a different majority. The different votes include: general resolution - a one lot/one vote format which requires a majority (over 50 per cent); special resolution - a vote by unit entitlement, with no more than 25 per cent of the votes cast against it; unanimous resolution - where every vote has to be the same.

We hope this helps to answer your question. If you are a BCS customer and would like further help, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our customer experience and branch staff are always here to help.

mahmmod e.

mahmmod e.asked

Hi the bcs strata management from Sydney make a complain for me and I live in Keiraville New South Wales in Wollongong the Mackie complain it's funded TV outside my property and some rubbish and this is rubbish and TV i not for me somebody but outside and I live in townhouse the are money neighbour live in townhouse .why just sended complain for me????

Hi Mahmmod e.,

Thanks for sharing your comment, we're sorry to hear you had a negative experience. If you are still having difficulty, please provide your details here: https://bcssm.com.au/feedback/ . When you have submitted your details, our customer experience team can look into your issue and see what we can do to resolve it.

Get an answer from our members and BCS Strata Management representatives