BCS Strata Management

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCS Strata Management

Sally H.
Sally H.South East Queensland, QLD

1 star is too generous

BC meeting minutes withheld from owner deliberately. Non advisement of upcoming meetings on purpose and when advised on my intent to attend, withheld information on how and where to attend.

Jeannie
JeannieSydney, NSW

Once again BCS bullying and inflexible

BCS specialises in sending threatening emails as their preferred communication model. They only offer one date for a fire inspection and threaten hundreds of dollars fine if you do not comply. We have to alter how holiday plans because of these officious bullies. They refuse to offer any alternative. Do not sign up with BCS, this is one of a long list of problems I have with them

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata ManagementSend a private message

I have had many dealings with Rezwana and have found her to be extremely professional and helpful in every way. There is never a problem with any issue and she has always resolved any problems that may arise.

Review for Margot Haynes - Property - OCP #14617 34 Cromwell Road South Yarra

As the Chair of the BC Committee at 34 Cromwell Road South Yarra, I have nothing but the highest praise for Margot Haynes who is the Assistant Strata Manager. She always goes beyond ,Customer expectations when it comes to providing service to all members of the BC Committee. She conducts herself professionally, ethically and works diligently in ensuring that positive outcomes are achieved. Margot is very responsive to all email and telephone enquiries, and strives at all times to provide answers to the many questions asked of her. BCS is a very fortunate to have Margot as an employee of theirs.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how BCS Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Brad T.
Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Customer First approach

Highly recommend. Rezwana has always been very professional in her dealings and has a customer First approach for every problem that she deals with. Always a pleasure to work with her and the team.

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata ManagementSend a private message

Professional and always follows up

I have worked with Rezwana on many jobs and have always managed a positive result in the difficult task of providing maintenance to the owners corporation properties held by BCS. Rezwana is highly recommended and look forward to working together again.

Wally
WallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pro-active & highly approachable Owners Corporation manager

I have been working with Veralin & the BCS team for many years & have found everyone to be highly professional & responsive to my emails & phone calls.
Veralin goes far & beyond to help clients with their needs to ensure that the task at hand is met quickly & professionally.
I highly recommend the Owners Corporation managers at BCS & look forward to continuing our business relationship for another 10+yrs!

Outstanding service from Veralin

Veralin is amazing amd a huge asset
And goes out of their way to help and make sure everything goes smoothly
And very friendly and kind
Very efficient
I would highly recommend Veralin.

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata ManagementSend a private message

Avoid like the plague or cholera

Everything thing is outsourced to third and related parties. They do nothing except send unnecessary emails to each other and owners and charge for it. Clients are treated with contempt and are regarded as cash cows. Appear not to be familiar with laws. Run from them.

DarEl
DarElSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude staff, careless management of costs.

PLM
PLMSydney, NSW

One star is one too many

Carmen F.
Carmen F.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this company

I am on the committee and it is impossible to get a timely response or basic care for our property. Unable to budget. Ignore issues to the point where they blow up and become more costly. We have significantly higher fees than market, however nothing is getting done in return for the extra investment and the building continues to be neglected and devaluation.

JulesNSW, 2250

Disgusted

We employ BCS to look after our complex.. so far nothing has been put through insurance , from the last two storms , and paid out of our monies.
Which has left our complex with broke.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.
No emails answered or any correspondence regarding our situation.
Then have the audacity to put levy’s up x nearly $100
I have also sent an email to the General Manager only for it to be forwarded to the office , who looks after our complex .

Not good enough!

Jules

I’ve emailed customer care.. let’s see if they get back to me:

LazynamingboxSydney, NSW

I would really want to know the procedure and steps how customers are meant to contact

After getting no response for 3 (or more) months from the strata manager I had to send an email who could give me a clear answer. Thus, I contacted the senior branch manager. After exchanging a few emails explaining what was going on. I have left in dark once again.
So, what am I supported to do? I had to contact the customer service team from their website. I got the same answer I got from the strata manager about 7~9 months ago saying a meeting is required. Also, the strata managers have "subsequently sent a follow-up email..."
I am still waiting for them to prove they have sent me "subsequent/follow up email"

Confidence and reliability

It is great to have BCS there to support us. Always responsive and reliable to all issues and enquiries with accurate and timely advice. We would be happy to recommend their services.