4.2

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Elaine K.
Elaine K.

Terrible service, won’t return phone calls

We had no water in the building due to a burst water pipe and all I requested was an update as to when the water will be available again but nobody was able to return my calls. Terrible service.
Eren C.
Eren C.

Great

Clare is really helpful, Solved all my problems. Really lovely to deal with. Show reply
Stacey C.
Stacey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Lasolana a.
Lasolana a.Queensland2 posts

gealex009
gealex009Sydney, NSW

The worst strata manger

They keep changing strata mangers and strata fee is going to the roof for no reason.
They are rude and do not fix any issues and do not listen to the problems but keep increasing the strata fee .
It is just a nightmare working with them
Stephane G.
Stephane G.2 posts

Absolutely useless

We already had 6 strata managers... always an excuse for their inability to do the job. Quotes are not followed, work is not checked, and communications are inexistent......They are very good at collecting their fee!
Lynne Derry
Lynne DerryNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Always available for queries

I am very pleased with BCS who manage our apartment complex. We have been with BCS for over 20 years and have had many managers. All the managers we have had are competent and professional and always keep the lines of communication open. Show reply
Joan Taylor
Joan TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done

Since taking over our account Jacqueline Hutchins has assisted us in many areas with professionalism and knowledge. She is very helpful at all times. Show reply
mel
melIllawarra, NSW

Strata management

Just want to Thank my strata manager Paul for being supportive, informative and taking the time to explain the strata legislation in detail. Nothing is too much trouble and always happy to help where he can. If he needs to call you back, he does. Paul treats all owners the same and shows no favouritism.
Wish there were more Strata Managers like Paul. Show reply
Carolyn
Carolyn

A dedicated and courteous professional

Highly recommend Jennifer Lindner who, over the last 2 years, has courteously, effectively and promptly supported our strata to operate smoothly. Jennifer is a dedicated professional committed to resolving strata issues, offering practical guidance when required and following through to achieve successful outcomes. As our strata manager, Jennifer's patience and diligence have reassured our strata we are in a safe pair of hands.
Peter Bilton
Peter Bilton

Strata Plan 36050

We have had a new manager take over this year.
Michael Blasonato.
I cannot recommend Michael highly enough.
He is pleasant to deal with and obviously has access to many excellent sub contractors.
Since he has taken over we have had 4 fairly major repairs and upkeep jobs performed that Michael has managed well and very efficiently and we are happy with the results
Peter Bilton Secretary of the Strata Committee.
Salvatore P.
Salvatore P.

Emily B
Emily BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from BCsystem!!!!!!

As an owner and resident, I have experienced repeated instances of being ripped off and overcharged by BCsystem, if you don't pay attention to the bills they send you.
They are a disaster and nightmare to deal with.
Denis Herbert Balding
Denis Herbert BaldingIllawarra, NSW

177 manning St Kiama

This is my first go at Strata living so I have nothing to rate BCS and it's performance against, however, from my viewpoint BCS and it's management staff, in particular our strata manager, Ms. Gia Cairns, have supplied an excellent level of efficient, prompt and friendly service and that is why five golden stars appear above. Show reply

privet
privet

Why when a person asks for financial records, are they treated with contempt?
Isn't the person legally entitled to know where & what the money is going?
From what i see, many managing agents are not doing the right thing, so i wonder what is happening with or where is the money that should be going into strata funds?
Strata was set up originally to pay any legitimate costs, ie electricity, water maintenance, so in other words isn't strata management just a glorified bill payment service?
Hopefully someone out there can answer my questions

Yvonne
Yvonne

Hi there, could you please clarify that a decision on any motion at the AGM is made by the Chairperson only or majority votes?

jjo
jjo
mahmmod e.
mahmmod e.

Hi the bcs strata management from Sydney make a complain for me and I live in Keiraville New South Wales in Wollongong the Mackie complain it's funded TV outside my property and some rubbish and this is rubbish and TV i not for me somebody but outside and I live in townhouse the are money neighbour live in townhouse .why just sended complain for me????

See all BCS Strata Management questions