4.3 from 1,062 reviews

4.3

1,062 reviews

BCS Melbourne is appalling... please avoid at all costs

-Appalling service, incompetence and lies from this office
-Appalling treatment of elderly resident
-They engaged a lawyer to issue a letter to the owner for a VCAT claim against the OC- then Issued the owner with an overdue debt collector notice for their lawyers fees.
-Illegally removed equipment from the building that belonged to an energy provider and wrongfully accused an owner of illegally installing the equipment.
-Informed owner that they were paying to have their intercom panel removed for assessment, but then sent the owner a VCAT claim to recover the costs.
-And much more... please avoid BCS at all costs.

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fei Ye, Strata Manager

Fei Ye has been an excellent strata manager, for the past 2 years to our property in Alphington. Fei is always curious, professional, prompt to respond to calls and thorough in resolving needs of the property. He has also consistently provided great advise relating to various procedural property issues. Thank you for the job you do!

Chris B

Chris BSydney, NSW

BCS Epping: Professional and very reliable service

Elizabeth Wang has been a very reliable and professional strata manager, one of the most diligent and conscientious that I have come across. Her work has always been responsive and on time and thoroughly researched. In a period where there was constant unusual work in dealing with an easement application from the next door developer, Elizabeth and BCS provided consistent and reassuring guidance and support.

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi Chris B, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing that you have had a good experience with us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with reliable and professional strata management into the future.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how BCS Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

BCS Epping; Great service - continuously above and beyond expectation

I have been a client of BCS Epping for many years, and had many Strata Managers at various properties. My interaction with BCS has been through Elizabeth Wang, who I have found to be excellent to deal with. She is hard working, persistent and informative, and efficiently takes care of any matters that have come up within the Body Corporate. I am very grateful to have had her looking after our properties.

Poor service

I have recently left messages for your representative to respond to my urgent requests, but have not received any response. In your promotion you state that your representative will respond soon as possible. In your defence I will say that up until recently we have been very satisfied with your service

Colleen G.

Colleen G.

Our Strata Manager is great

Elizabeth Wang is very responsive to my numerous requests as Chairperson of our Body Corporate. Over 20 years of different Strata Managers i have found Elizabeth to be polite, friendly, responsive and informative...very professional.

Sarah C

Sarah CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb, reliable body corporate manager.

Fei Ye has been our lead portfolio manager for two years now, and he has consistently demonstrated a high level of customer service throughout this period, and beforehand when he was an assistant manager.

Fei is courteous, punctual, has a keen eye for detail, and commitment to finishing projects, no matter how long it may take. As an assistant manager, he was pivotal on pushing council to make a decision on a planning matter that was taking months to resolve, so when he was promoted, I was delighted. Fei consistently acts in the owners best interests, and he is wonderful at finding out answers quickly to obscure or technical questions.

I highly recommend Fei as a professional and highly competent body corporate manager.

Jeannie

JeannieSydney, NSW

Once again - appalling service from this joke of a company

The average amount of time it takes to get the courtesy of a response to any email to [name removed] is two weeks. I will not go through the indignity of leaving a phone message for her as they are NEVER responded to. After the recent down pour in Sydney I am desperate to get BCS to confirm to me that they do not cover carpets so I can make a claim on my own insurance. Note also that 4 years ago we had exactly the same water damage and BCS said they had fixed it - a man with some silicon. We have lived with the moldy carpet and water stains in the ceiling since then. I am totally fed up with BCS and any helpful advice in dealing with this company gratefully accepted.

Recommend

As an organisation at WBP Group, we have dealt with Justine Ashby who responds to queries quickly and is an experienced and highly qualified Strata Manager at Body Corporate Services.

Ada_W

Ada_WSydney, NSW

No Response

Had tried to contact them in regards to a our community gate code because didn't know who to contact and they were managing our neighborhood, took several calls and they said would get back to us but it never happened, no callback or anything, such a shame, it was unhelpful and disappointed because of the amount of money we paid yearly.

John K

John KSydney

Stay away

If your property is managed by this organisation (BCS Epping - [name removed] in my case), you're in for a ride. Poor to no response, abysmal service, management disarray while keep paying an absurd fee.

Bonus read: https://www.nswstratasleuth.id.au/

Helen M.

Helen M.Sydney, NSW

Strata Manager of our Epping property

Our Strata Manager at BCSSM (Felix) has always acted professionally, getting back to the committee promptly and keeps our meetings running smoothly. His knowledge of the Strata Act is always spot on too.

Anon

AnonVictoria

Really disappointed

We have had plumbing issues at our building for three years now which have neglected by our manager Clementina Dsouza. As a result we have just experienced our third flood of sewerage which have completely ruined our floating floorboards. Clementina has been very unhelpful in sorting this issue out and will not take any responsibility for the neglect nor the error that was made by her team informing us the building insurance will cover the significant damage caused. We have been told there's 'nothing else that can be done'. An unacceptable outcome.

Richard Burnell

Richard BurnellSydney, NSW

Sub standard performance of our Strata Manager

Workinmumma

WorkinmummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm so glad we got out!

The accounts were a shambles, the property just went so backwards and the meetings either never seemed to happen or ended up being like school yard fights. I'm so glad we changed management companies and will be telling anyone who wants to ask who we changed to - they've overhauled our property and we won't be looking back!

Paul B.

Paul B.Sydney, NSW

A breath of fresh air

We recently held our AGM, Charles from BCS @ Warriewood conducted the meeting. There was a lot to get through but the meeting was expertly kept on track, to the point and on time. Any questions raised were dealt with in a professional manner and the depth of knowledge of the Act and associated processes impressive. For such a dry subject it was a great meeting which we all enjoyed and were satified with the results at its completiion. Thanks Charles.

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi Paul B, thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you continue to enjoy your journey with BCS. Have a nice day!

YvonneSydney, NSW

Insist full charges while admitting many wrong doings!

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi Yvonne, we've been in contact with you via Facebook. As discussed, we're currently looking into this matter for you. Thank you for your patience and talk soon. Kindest, - BCS.

Yvonne

Hi there, one of Senior Branch Manager from BCS got me back via email this afternoon, but he didnt get many facts right.

Lack of accountability

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi Jjo, we would like to look into this for you. However, to log this into our system and escalate it we need your strata plan number. If you want to email us further information please send it to picagroup@picagroup.com.au. Thank you.

Mick

MickFar North Queensland, QLD

Port Douglas BCS

Angie Francis at Port Douglas branch of BCSSM is managing our body corporate at Plantation House.
Her responses are immediate, nothing is too much trouble and she actions issues immediately.
We are very impressed with her service.

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi Mick, we are glad to hear you've had a positive experience with Angie Francis and thank you for the great feedback. Have a nice day!

Lilian

LilianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

BCS’ has been a great support. They have provided timely advice that’s allowed our owners corp to make sound decisions and navigate challenging situations. The service has great and reliable

Body Corporate ServicesBCS Strata Management

Hi Lilian, we are very glad to hear about your experience! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We wish you all the best, - The BCS team.

Yvonneasked

Hi there, could you please clarify that a decision on any motion at the AGM is made by the Chairperson only or majority votes?

jjo

No owners were made aware that the HUGE electricity bill is directly from the electricity metres of shops 1-5. When I spoke to some owners about this, they were shocked. Why have the owners not been told the source of the bill before having them vote??We should not have to cover this cost. The shop owners should. As I stated previously, the lawyers BCS have employed suggested this bill be covered by insurance, why are we expected to cover this bill- BCS/Energy Australia should be sending this bill to the shops that accrued this debt.
We want to know why we weren't told that the shops owe this money- the lighting shop. dentist, 'massage parlour' etc- owners had no idea of this!
I have not been present at the meetings however, I know that ideas are brought forward by the Strata managers and the TRUSTING committee members are following the suggestions made by BCS management and voting for the suggestions made. I have spoken to a number of owners, they report many owners have little understanding of the legalities and how to get the money problems resolved and are therefore looking to the Strata managers to help, however it seems that the suggestions made by BCS employees are pushing us into further debt. Looking at the books/expenses, so much money is being wasted- tens of thousands to continuously fix a lift that floods with water... Consultants that have not done what they should have etc.

mahmmod e.

mahmmod e.asked

Hi the bcs strata management from Sydney make a complain for me and I live in Keiraville New South Wales in Wollongong the Mackie complain it's funded TV outside my property and some rubbish and this is rubbish and TV i not for me somebody but outside and I live in townhouse the are money neighbour live in townhouse .why just sended complain for me????

Paulette Battyasked

Interesting to note that I am not raised the name "ARCHERS The Strata Professionals" in my emails. Why? I keep asking the TEAM but they remain silent! Do anyone knows why?

Paulette Batty

Why is "ARCHERS" NOT LISTED in your product review? Please "TEAM" without a face answer this question?

GrayGray
GrayGray

Maybe because this page isnt about Archers?

Get an answer from our members and BCS Strata Management representatives