BCS Strata Management

BCS Strata Management

4.4 from 1,016 reviews

Amie See- BCS Wollongong

Since taking over the strata management of our property, Amie has shown herself to be diligent, responsive and professional. She has always responded to any enquiries and has sought resolution of issues in a timely manner. Her advice is respected and her dedication to the smooth running of the property is very much appreciated.

Sharon Weizman, Noosa

Whilst Sharon has only managed our property for a relative short time, i have found her to be readily available and very helpful and prompt when attending to issues.
Having met Sharon at the Noosa office, it’s good to put a face to the person you are contacting, makes for a more positive outcome on issues . Thank you Sharon for your efforts and look forward to working with you into the future. Good work Sharon

Hello Allan, We're happy to hear from you. Our team works hard to offer our customers with the best possible experience, so Sharon will be thrilled to hear that her work is being appreciated. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help. Kind regards, Team BCS

QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

I was in a bit of a bind over flood damage to my property. I was at Central Coast and the property is in Townsville. I called BCS and the call was picked up by Catherine Gelonesi. I had rang the wrong office, but Catherine did not direct me to another number. She spent quite sometime to find the person that I was to speak to, where they were located and even transferred me to the other number. She was so patient and good. My compliments to Catherine. David Velu

Thanks for getting in touch with us, David. Keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. Catherine will be glad to hear her work has made a difference for you. Please let us know if you need out help anytime. Kind regards, Team BCS

BCS- Above and Beyond.

Jan Ramirez from BCS Wollongong has given and continues to give her all to our OC. Her communication is exemplary. Her level of service and commitment is always meaningful. She goes above and beyond to meet our expectations, and shows that she is up for the challenge in helping to restore an aged Iconic Heritage Art Deco Building. She is able to fairly deal with the complexity of ownership between Commercial interests and Residents And has consistently been there working alongside the committee to establish the right balance all with her calm and professional approach. We couldn’t be happier with this Five Star Manager.
Kelly Pabis has also been fantastic in taking on the Insurance Claim for a recent flood here. After many months of a long complex line of dodging the claim she was able to bring it home with a cash payment. Thanks BCS. We look forward to continuing our great relationship with you because we trust you are the best people to manage our building.

Hello Bel, Thank you for sharing this wonderful five-star review for our team. We always aim to build a meaningful relationship with our customers and ensure they have the best of what we have to offer. Jan and Kelly will be happy to hear their work is making a difference for you! Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime you have any questions or concerns - we're happy to help. Kind regards, Team BCS

Terrible Service - BCS Hawthorn

Our property manager from BCS Hawthorn has been horrific. He is not attentive to any of the owners needs and has not been on top of any of the issues arising at the property. Each time we ask for help he continues to remind us that he will have to charge us for his time. In the last 12 months we had major works conducted at our property. Levy notices were raised to each of the owners with no supporting documentation attached - after multiple requests he failed to provide us with anything. As a result, each of the owners invested considerable time over the last 6 months reconciling funds paid to BCS and what has supposedly been remitted to the respective supplier.

In addition to the above our scheduled AGM was due to take place on the 4th of April at the BCS offices. No financial information or AGM notices were sent to the owners 14 days prior to the AGM. Instead a cancellation notice was issued (without the owners consent) 1 week prior to the AGM. Despite the owners request to hold an AGM he refuses to hold one and ignores our emails requests to provide financial information and records.

We unanimously agreed to appoint a new provider after such terrible service. Our contract with BCS is in place until May 2019 and we are still paying levies. Utterly disappointing. Would not recommend to anyone.

Hello, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We would like to help resolve your concern. Would you be able to email us at customercare@picagroup.com.au or visit http://bcssm.com.au/vic/hawthorn/ and help us with more details along with your phone number and email address? Our team will then get in touch with you and take a deeper look into the matter. Kind regards, Team BCS

Best Body Corporate

Noelle Burden from Body Corporate Services is the best body corporate manager that I have had to deal with. Noelle is an asset to the company, she is prompt, diligent, reachable and nothing is too hard for her to do. Highly recommend.

Hello Bianca, Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. Noelle will be happy to hear her hard work is appreciated. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns anytime, we're happy to help. Thanks, Team BCS

Visit of Clementina DSouza to 26 Brougham Street, North Melbourne, 5/4/19.

Tina was as prompt as her word and as efficient and helpful as I have always found her. She is a good listener and a sympathetic administrator, whilst retaining a practical outlook and an eye for cost-effectiveness. We are fortunate at 26 Brougham Street, North Melbourne, to have such a committed manager with such a long track record of getting things done.

Neville Clark, MC, OAM.

Hello Neville, Thank you for sharing this wonderful review! Tina will be thrilled to hear she's made a difference for you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us anytime you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Team BCSGood to know.

Above and Beyond!

Scott Morton from BCS Hawthorn has given our OC an exemplary level of service and commitment. He has gone above and beyond our expectations, and has consistently been there working alongside the committee to establish a new maintenance plan, help with emergency repairs, deal with insurance claims, and even wrangle the odd rogue owner. His calm and professional approach puts everyone at ease, and dealing with him is worry free. Whenever Scott gives you a commitment, then you know whatever it is, it will get done. Scott is a true professional, and a Five Star rating is well deserved. Many thanks.

Hello Craig, Thanks so much, for leaving us this wonderful review! Our team works hard to constantly improve customer experience through quality service and personalised solutions - so we're thrilled to hear from you. Scott will be happy to know his efforts are appreciated. If you have any questions or need help anytime, please feel free to get in touch with us. Kinds regards, Team BCS

Thanks to Tina Dsouza

Tina has managed our property for a number of years now, and she has made a difficult task of long overdue maintenance manageable. Owner has faced repeated expenses because previous Owners Corporations have failed to deal with issues. Tina has enabled us to navigate our way through complex and costly works, and she has done so with grace. She is highly competent, professional and reliable. Should she ever move Companies our business would go with her.

Hello Merle, Thank you for sharing this wonderful review! We always aim to provide our customers with the best of our services in timely, efficient and reliable manner. So, if you're happy. we're happy. Tina will be thrilled to hear her efforts are appreciated! If you have any questions or concerns anytime, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Kind regards, Team BCSOur OC Committee has been more than satisfied with Tina, but I could not say the same for previous Managers. Had Tina not been appointed we would have been looking for another Strata Manager.

A review of our Body Corp Manager Ms Mary Garrow

As I have previously written our current Strata Body Corp Manager Ms Mary Garrow has been the best Manager we have ever had since my moving into my aparment in 93 Grosvenor St. since 1996.
There have been many before her. however since being in the Body Corp Committee and having various dealings with management I found that Ms Mary Garrow provides the most efficient and timely assistance to all our queries and requests. Sometimes the work is tiresome and laborious but the fact we are dealing with a very knowledgeable and happy to assist manager makes the dealings more enjoyable and whatever needs to be done gets done efficiently.

Thanks Zehava, for sending in this amazing review for our team member Mary. She will be thrilled to hear about your appreciation for her efforts. We aim to continuously improve our services and provide the best of our offerings to our customers. So please feel free to get in touch with us anytime you have any questions or concerns. Kinds regards, Team BCSThank you.

An Asset to the Organisation

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Mary Garrow of BCS Hawthorn over a number of years. She has always been courteous and professional. There have been many challenges in gaining consensus with the varied opinions of our owners and Mary has been a great support to the Committee members in providing the subject matter advice to move forward on these issues. Mary is prompt in responding to maintenance and administrative requirements and I have always been impressed by her high level of service and professionalism. Mary is a great asset to the organisation!

Thank you DLJ, for this wonderful review! It always makes our day to hear from our happy customers since we work hard to offer our very best at every step. Mary will be thrilled to hear her efforts are making a difference for you! Please get in touch with us if you need any help or have any questions in the future as well. Kinds regards, Team BCS

Professional and efficient service provided by BCS Hawthorn

I have been dealing with Mary Garrow for many years now and I am continually impressed with her professionalism and knowledge. Mary always answers my phone calls and emails promptly and attends to all matters efficiently. During a major transition period for our block Mary was extremely helpful in guiding us through the process. Mary's calm and happy attitude makes her a pleasure to deal with!

Hello, Thanks for sharing this wonderful review! Mary will be happy to hear her efforts are appreciated and she's making a difference. We look forward to continuing to offer you the best of our services and solutions in a timely, reliable and efficient manner. So feel free to get in touch with us anytime you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Team BCS

Great communication

I have been very impressed with the service provided by Kali Lane, our Strata Manager. Her timely and concise communication is very much appreciated. Kali has dealt with a number of issues in a very professional manner.

Hello Lynne, It's great to receive this five-star rating and review from you! We always aim to offer our customer with the best of our services and solutions. Kali will be thrilled to hear her hard work has made a difference for you. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns anytime. Kind regards, Team BCS

BCS HAWTHORN, VICTORIA

As the Manager of our small unit block, Scott Morton has consistently been extremely efficient, always available via phone or returns messages very promptly, has attended to emergencies without delay and overall is always courteous and helpful. It's hoped we can retain his services for as long as possible.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review for our team! We always aim to offer our customer with reliable, efficient and timely services and solutions. So Scott will be happy to hear his hard work is appreciated. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns anytime. Kind regards, Team BCS

Great Operator & Efficient Service

I have the pleasure of dealing with Jan Ramirez at BCS Wollongong on a regular basis. I am continually impressed with Jan's efficiency and response times to queries and requests. I find Jan to be a great operator and a pleasure to deal with.

Hello Matt, Thanks you for sharing this wonderful five-star review for us. Our team works hard to ensure all our customers have the best of our services at all times, so Jan will be happy to hear her efforts are appreciated. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns anytime. Kind regards, Team BCS

Stay away from them in Sydney

Problems on the roof for months after a fallen tree and more than 11 e-mails sent over several months (still not fixed). Person representing the company extremely rude and unprofessional.

Hello, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We would like to help resolve your concern. Would you be able to share your contact details and strata plan number at customercare@picagroup.com.au. Our team will then look into the matter and aim to get back to you at the earliest. Kind reagrds, Team BCSFor the record, the requested info was sent 13 days ago. I received an ack back 7 days ago saying it would be treated as a priority and no other response thus far.

Not recommended for Townsville

Our small unit block was with BCS for many years. The service levels deteriorated over the last couple of years to the point I looked at other options. Now with NBCM much better service and response times & transparency of general BC industry information. Our insurance will also be significantly cheaper. For the size of BCS I found no benefit in specialised expertise, it was very transactional and I had to carefully watch outgoing expenditure. Would not recommend this co. in Townsville.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We would like to help resolve your concern. Would you be able to email us your contact details and strata plan number at customercare@Picagroup.com.au or send us more info at https://picagroup.com.au/feedback/? Our team can then take a deeper look at the issue and get back to you at the earliest. Kind regards, Team BCS

Professional Support from the Noosa Office

Thanks to Sharon from the Noosa Office for the professional and timely support she provided to address some difficult issues that have arisen lately with owners and neighbours. Her support has been very much appreciated by the Committee.

Thank you Ed! We're happy to hear our team is making a difference for you. Sharon will be happy to hear her hard work is appreciated. Please feel free to let us know anytime you have any questions. Kind regards, Team BCS

Listening to our committee and helping with what we want.

Sharon Weizman from the Noosa Branch has recently taken over our complex. Sharon has delivered on all requests made to her. She has helped sort out previous problems as well as finding ways to save us money. Her response times are really good. Sharon has always gotten back to us when we make a request.
The reception staff at Noosa are also very helpful. This dedication has given us the confidence to extend our contract with BCS.

Hello Barry, Thank you for sharing this amazing review for our team. We work hard to ensure our customers always have the best of our services and support in a timely and reliable manner. Sharon will be thrilled to know her hard work is making a difference. Please get in touch with us if you need help or have questions anytime. Kind regards, Team BCS

Fast responses and friendly service

I deal with Sharon from the Noosa office and she has been a great help in answering any questions I have quickly and efficiently. She is very professional, friendly and organised. I know if I ask her to do something, it will get done. Easy to contact either via phone or email or responds back quickly if I leave a message.

Thank you Kelly, for sharing this wonderful review for our team. We aim to help our customers with the best solutions and support, so Sharon will be happy to hear her hard work is appreciated. Please get in touch if you have any questions for us anytime, we're happy to help. Kind regards, Team BCS