BCU

1.0

John5892

John5892Concord

Poor customer service

I’ve been with BCU since 2007. Tried calling their customer service with a simple banking question today. I was told I would have to come into a branch for the information I was after. The customer service rep cut me off mid sentence in my inquiry and then promptly ended the call! So glad they are keeping their overheads down and not wasting any money on “service” training. So glad I called.

Stay Away

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! When you need something from then they say they will get back within 2 business days and they never do. Always have to follow up on requests made.
Save yourself the effort and join an orange online bank (hint hint). So much better customer service, no atm fees, no account fees.

Lee

Lee

Terrible services

I applied for a transaction account through online and the system has verified my details but when I followed up with bcu, the representative had no idea about the application. I gave my application ref no# and until now I haven't received any call back from bcu as promised

TopicNew Account
Banks

Find out how BCU compares to other Banks

Diane Wall

Diane WallMid North Coast, NSW

Loan insurance

My husband got a loan from bcu for a car he paid $20,000 himself and borrowed $34,000 he took out loan insurance to protect me . 4 months later he was killed in a car accident and Bcu wouldnt pay the insurance as he had a small cancer cut off his ear 3 years earlier and they said if they had of known they would never have insured him also didnt reimburse monies paid for the insurance. So not only was I grieving I also had to come up with $34,000

20 Years a member, quality of service now doesn't exist.

Sambo

SamboCoffs Harbour nsw

After 27 years it's time to close account

marty0429

marty0429Macksville

Poor service and customer relations