Be Fit Food

Be Fit Food

2.8

• Timely DeliveryYes (28) · No (4)

Kate
Kate Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for a twice yearly reset

This is the 3rd time my husband and I have done the best fit food rapid program. Food is great. I hear meals on the stove too or oven. I add the extras and I find the meals tasty and perfectly portioned. What I love about the meals is that there is not an excessive amount of salt added not sugar added like most of the other frozen meal programs. Some people might find it hard if their diet has been high in sodium and sugar, but that in itself is a great reason to try this program and get onto healthy eating. I recommend this company to all of my friends.

Lynne
LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best move ever

Mrs Jones
Mrs Jones

Took all the guess work out of eating

I added the recommended sides to each meal and struggled to finish most meals. The program was easy to follow. But sugar cravings were real. So chatting to the dieticians was a must to keep on track for me.

Enigma26
Enigma26adelaide

100% REAL REVIEW! Tasteless bland food full of water!

Anna Zil
Anna ZilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Customer. One week in, lost 3 kilos. Love it.

I wanted to get rid of some baby weight and Be Fit Food offer healthy food with snacks. Very convenient as I just filled my freezer with ready to heat and eat meals. I love their shakes for breakfast and chicken soups are my favourite so far. And it's only about $10 a meal - cheaper than take away and def healthier and no wastage. Their sheet with allowed extras also helps when grocery shopping. Would def recommend.

Super tasty and perfect portions

I had heard great things about BE FIT FOOD and decided to try it for myself and i was pleasantly surprised. The flavours were great and the portions were a perfect size to be satisfied at the end of the meal. I loved that i was able to add fresh vegetables to my meal to get the crunch that is sometimes needed.
I didnt feel like i was on a diet with meals like Wholemeal Beef Lasagne and Satay Chicken.

Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Healthy, delicious and convenient!

Be Fit Food has been a great way to bring healthy convenience in my day to day. It has made eating healthy so easy knowing that each meal is provided with so many nutritional benefits & great flavour! It has been a time saver with no need to meal prep for my weekly breakfast and lunches, I can just grab & go and feel great after my meals!

Ves
VesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Filling real food and snacks!

Lot's of food options, loved the taste, very filling, really helped me realise more is not better! Can't believe the snacks are healthy and nutritious too: cheesecake, dim sims and protein balls. And you get a photo when the food is delivered to your door! I'll definitely be back for more...

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tasty real food meal options, I like the fact that the food is made from real ingredients and full of veggies and flavor

I’n so glad it wasn’t just another shake/meal replacement program. I was never hungry while on the be rapid program as the meals and the plan gave many snack options.

Katrina
KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nutritious and Delicious

My work colleagues get food envy when I eat Be Fit Food for lunch. It tastes good, is convenient, and I feel good. Eating well is now so easy. My kids LOVE the protein balls and Dim Sims

Easy, convenient & delicious

I have been eating Be Fit Food for over a year now and it is helping me achieve my health goals. Very tasty meals and a great customer experience. I think it's fantastic that you offer a complimentary dietitian service and I would highly recommend this product to my friends & family

Kate Michelson
Kate MichelsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Food Fit For Purpose....Its about ''health change'' rather than purely look, taste or instagram-ability

I haven't been able to strictly adhere to the program for the full 2 weeks recommended however I love just using the meals for convenience..... I simply replace 1 meal/day

Giselle
GiselleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't imagine life without it!

I use Be Fit Food in three ways - as lunches when I'm too busy to meal prep, as dinners when my husband gets takeaway but I want something healthy, and as a program when I want to shift a few kilos! I love it and can't imagine life without it!

MASD
MASDsydney

Tasteless

Portion sizes are okay for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is a bit small though but I guess the whole point is calories restrictions. The food is tasteless it’s like they didn’t bother to put it in any effort in it.

ananth v.
ananth v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

$$$$$ for cheap home cooked meals

Some of the food is similar to what i cook end of the week with all left over vegetables, lentils etc. Not worth the money. Their idea of enforcing smaller meals is good, for those who can cook, i think its easier to cook yourself and store in small containers.

csutak40
csutak40asked

I was seriously considering signing up for this, as I am very interested in the Michael Mosley diet, but it is too difficult (or maybe I'm just lazy) to cook this kind of diet just for one person.
I am now having second thoughts. Decades ago, I signed up with a company (which, AFAIK was the first in Melbourne to sell reeady-made frozen food) I didn't need to lose weight at the time, was just working very long hours, so wanted the convenience. The food was inedible, because it was all waterlogged.
I now know that it is possible to make frozen meals without it being waterlogged, the supermarkets are full of it and there is Lite & Easy (that I know of). When I buy food like this (diet or otherwise) I certainly don't expect it to taste like home made or a restaurant meal, but there is no excuse for waterlogged! I also don't see why herbs and spices can't be used, although I suppose I could put up with that, but I know from my previous experience that there is no fixing (or making edible) waterlogged frozen food
If the company finds it necessary to warn people that the food won't taste nice, that certainly sounds like a warning worth heeding

Jane L
Jane L

My word of advice dont do it, my experience was terrible and it's not cheap, when I did contact them all the did was sent a generic written email back, they are not even wanting to help your or address any concerns .
Their food was like baby food all minced and very sloppy and watery, I don't know why everything had to be like it was through a mincer we can eat grownup food. I've looked at Macros cheaper and all fresh, I have had a few good reports regarding them.but good luck.

Mim
Mimasked

I see on the board out the front lose 5 kilos in 2 wks please explain

Max
Max

Its low carb, so you can lose a lot of weight quickly, safely. But you have to stick to it (like any diet) and not 'cheat'. Most people get good results if they stick to it (not necessarily long term stick to it, just each day), its biology.

Pam Simonds
Pam Simondsasked

How do I eat the granola? Milk. Yoghurt?

Mila
Mila

Yoghurt. Sad that that sprinkle of granola costs like $9 and they can't even give you yoghurt with it.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Physical Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs