Be Fit Food

Be Fit Food

1.8

• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (17) · No (3)
MASD

MASDsydney

Tasteless

Portion sizes are okay for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is a bit small though but I guess the whole point is calories restrictions. The food is tasteless it’s like they didn’t bother to put it in any effort in it.

Start DateJanuary 2021
ananth v.

ananth v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

$$$$$ for cheap home cooked meals

Some of the food is similar to what i cook end of the week with all left over vegetables, lentils etc. Not worth the money. Their idea of enforcing smaller meals is good, for those who can cook, i think its easier to cook yourself and store in small containers.

Irina

IrinaSydney, NSW

Inedible

I bought the two week starting pack. I paid over $400 for it but thought it would be worth it for my health and well-being. I’ve had to throw most of the meals away as after the first 5 days I could not eat another bite. The meals were awful, watery, absolutely inedible. The only redeeming factor were the few breakfast muffins. So disappointed, I felt like crying when I had to throw them away after spending my hard earned money.

Start DateAugust 2020

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

As others have stated, small, tasteless,watery.
Most meals were mush and couldn’t distinguish what I was eating, made me very nervous. Service was good in my area, once a week delivery.

Start DateOctober 2020
Store LocationDon’t know
Fman L.

Fman L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

FOOD IS INEDIBLE

Very expensive for disgustingly horrible inedible food. It was watery, mushy and repulsive. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Their customer service was almost as bad as their food, totally unhelpful - told me to add fresh herbs and spices (after I’d already spent over $400 I’m supposed to spend more to make their “chef” prepared meals better?!)

Start DateNovember 2020
Sally Sall

Sally SallPerth, WA

Worst customer service every !

They only deliver to Perth once a month, on trying to place my order they took so long to get back to me now its January end of , they will deliver - never been dealt with such a rude customer so called service

Start DateDecember 2020
Store LocationONLINE

Worst pre-made meals I've ever eaten

I wish I had read the reviews before wasting money on these meals. They are watery, tasteless and textureless. Worse than hospital food and very small portions.
I have no idea how it is even possible to make food with such a lack of flavour.
Glad I have a dog. He eats anything.
Only gave one star because it was not possible to give zero stars.

Start DateOctober 2020
Loz H.

Loz H.South East Queensland, QLD

Food couldn't be worse

The meals are mush. Heating them up in the microwave made me gag, and everything is so watery and disgusting. I read these reviews and didnt believe it. The protein balls are good but thats about it. I cannot believe these people are still in business - airplane food is 20 times better. Never buying again

Start DateJuly 2020

Worst diet meals ever

I am extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with BeFit. Such a let down in terms of quality, taste and ingredients. Some airplane food tastes better. It all comes frozen and when you hear it up becomes a watery mess. I have tried to post a review on their website too, but for some reason it didn’t even appear - 5 starts to transparency and customer service...(really sarcastic)! They warn you about the hunger because of the portion size whatever, but I am hungry because I can barely eat that disgusting food. There are far better meal plans out there.

Ylenia

YleniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bit fit food a joke

This is a joke company.
Poor portions, watering taste so bad.
Woolly has better diet meal doe 6 dollar and more rich portions.
Each portion cost more than 10$, dont waste your money please

Start DateJune 2020
Store LocationRitch mt eliza

Alison A.

Alison A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast results. Great alternative to VLCD shakes.

I had been on optifast diet for some time through GP and was over shakes. I looked to befitfood as an alternative and found them amazing. People need to remember that this is a VLCD diet. I think they have done an amazing job at providing such low calorie meals with the quality and flavor provided. Customer service have always been lovely. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for an alternate to shakes. :)

Timely DeliveryYes

Food is below average, service is worse

Start DateJanuary 2020
Jade07

Jade07Southwest, VIC

Sadly no care in this product

Sadly the attention to detail makes this brand feel tacky. The quality is low. Food meh. Plastic peel backs never work... don’t you test this? The directions are typed in 2pt so tiny. Protein powder is horrendous, cheap and tastes like pure stevia! I can just taste the future stomach ache. These guys are just out for a quick buck.

Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
yudicris

yudicrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No value for money at be fit food

I started this program with very bad results overall .The phone number was unnattended several times until the phone rang out. Left messages but got no replies .Ready to receive the money for a weekly supply but the people at collection at Brunswick St point did not know who Be Fit Food were.
I decided to collect the food , trying to put a face to the organisation without any result.The program did not deliver at all.
I paid $214 for one week of food. The food was disgusting to say the least. It was blend and similar to nursing home food.
All in all a big dissapointment . I would not dare to recommend this business to anyone.Frankly I was taken for a drive and had to dispose of much of the food because it was not digestible at all.

Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Store LocationBrunswick
Stella K.

Stella K.Sydney, NSW

I must agree with the majority.. It's a no from me

I loved what this program promised. But it didnt deliver. The food was awful. Like everyone else here has said...it was watery and tasteless. One particular meal was so awful it made me. physically ill. The only thing that i absolutely loved were the protein balls. I will eat them forever. Hate to say it, but Lite n Easy Is a BILLION times better in every aspect.

Start DateFebruary 2020

poor value for money!

Given the price, this food is pretty awful. I have so much left but cannot bring myself to eat it. The protein balls were nice though. My advice- do not be lured in by quick weight loss and end up wasting your money.

Jane LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst food ever

All the food is very watery and sloppy, I have never seen any frozen meal like it, their beans and eggs tasted like vomit, had to be thrown out. I have emailed them twice no reply, my daughter as also bought the program, $200 is a lot of money for her ti throw away. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesSport

Expensive with little result

Start DateOctober 2019
Dorothy

DorothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazingly fast results!

After a week on their Be Rapid program i lost over 2kgs and my husband lost 4kg! First few days were a bit hard and the portion sizes are small but it was amazing how quickly my body adjusted and by day three we were no longer hungry and realised how much we had been over eating.

Start DateMay 2019
Zoe J

Zoe JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid Weight Loss in just 6 days!

The first two days were definitely the hardest however after that I found the meals quite filling and was able to lose 2.5kgs in just 6 days strictly on the program! The best part about this program was the education I took away from it and the healthy eating it introduced into my life resulting in a further 4kgs of weight loss over the next month even when not on the program. I still regularly eat the meals now for convenience :)

Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Store LocationMornington

csutak40

csutak40asked

I was seriously considering signing up for this, as I am very interested in the Michael Mosley diet, but it is too difficult (or maybe I'm just lazy) to cook this kind of diet just for one person.
I am now having second thoughts. Decades ago, I signed up with a company (which, AFAIK was the first in Melbourne to sell reeady-made frozen food) I didn't need to lose weight at the time, was just working very long hours, so wanted the convenience. The food was inedible, because it was all waterlogged.
I now know that it is possible to make frozen meals without it being waterlogged, the supermarkets are full of it and there is Lite & Easy (that I know of). When I buy food like this (diet or otherwise) I certainly don't expect it to taste like home made or a restaurant meal, but there is no excuse for waterlogged! I also don't see why herbs and spices can't be used, although I suppose I could put up with that, but I know from my previous experience that there is no fixing (or making edible) waterlogged frozen food
If the company finds it necessary to warn people that the food won't taste nice, that certainly sounds like a warning worth heeding

Jane L

My word of advice dont do it, my experience was terrible and it's not cheap, when I did contact them all the did was sent a generic written email back, they are not even wanting to help your or address any concerns .
Their food was like baby food all minced and very sloppy and watery, I don't know why everything had to be like it was through a mincer we can eat grownup food. I've looked at Macros cheaper and all fresh, I have had a few good reports regarding them.but good luck.

Mim

Mimasked

I see on the board out the front lose 5 kilos in 2 wks please explain

Max
Max

Its low carb, so you can lose a lot of weight quickly, safely. But you have to stick to it (like any diet) and not 'cheat'. Most people get good results if they stick to it (not necessarily long term stick to it, just each day), its biology.

Pam Simonds

Pam Simondsasked

How do I eat the granola? Milk. Yoghurt?

Mila
Mila

Yoghurt. Sad that that sprinkle of granola costs like $9 and they can't even give you yoghurt with it.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Physical Shops and Food Delivery Diet Programs