Be Fit Food

Be Fit Food

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jane L

Jane LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst food ever

All the food is very watery and sloppy, I have never seen any frozen meal like it, their beans and eggs tasted like vomit, had to be thrown out. I have emailed them twice no reply, my daughter as also bought the program, $200 is a lot of money for her ti throw away. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Expensive with little result

Start DateOctober 2019
Dorothy

DorothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazingly fast results!

After a week on their Be Rapid program i lost over 2kgs and my husband lost 4kg! First few days were a bit hard and the portion sizes are small but it was amazing how quickly my body adjusted and by day three we were no longer hungry and realised how much we had been over eating.

Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Zoe J

Zoe JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid Weight Loss in just 6 days!

The first two days were definitely the hardest however after that I found the meals quite filling and was able to lose 2.5kgs in just 6 days strictly on the program! The best part about this program was the education I took away from it and the healthy eating it introduced into my life resulting in a further 4kgs of weight loss over the next month even when not on the program. I still regularly eat the meals now for convenience :)

Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Store LocationMornington

aobrien

aobrienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Working for me!

After years of dieting I have finally found something that is working! Difficult at the start as you adjust to portion sizes and low/no carbs but found the food to be tasty (on the spicy side) and so convenient for a working mum who is time short. Within a few days seeing a change in my body shape and then on the scales motivated me to keep going. Was good education also on portion size and what to avoid so that when I forgot to order a couple of weeks (sick children) I was able to maintain the weight loss. Have spoken to customer services a couple of times and found them to be extremely helpful.

Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Cate O

Cate OAU

Nope, avoid

I've been trying all the meal programs and gave this one a go and it was a hard NOPE. Food was awful and watery and tasteless and the customer service was actually predatory. Obviously I wasn't going to order from them again but they bombarded me with emails which I didn't appreciate.

Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Adriani G.

Adriani G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consumers be aware.....

Do not use the food from this company. Their food is nauseating and their customer service is not any better. I got sick eating their food, and I also had issues with the food plastic containers ( when I warm the food the container smells like burned rubber). I send an email to them voicing my concerns, but they never responded . I am thinking how this company has 5 star reviews!!!!

Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Store LocationMy food was delivered to my home

Disappointed