3.4

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beaurepairs

I recently had to get two front tyres for a pink slip on my old Toyota Camry. The regular supplier of tyres that I had used for the last 18 years had closed so I tried Beaurepairs at Gosford. They were clean, efficient, quick and they treated my old car with kid gloves, oh the tyres weren't that expensive either. Thank you to the guys at Beaurepairs. I now have a new tyre supplier.

Store LocationGosford NSW
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Bazcar! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Wayne GoughHunter Region, NSW

Dishonest

I ordered and paid for a specific set of tyres a week before they were to be fitted. A couple of weeks after the tyres were fitted I noticed that they were not what I ordered. So I go to chat online and was told that I would have to fill out a feedback form. Having done that I get an email, that offered a pile of excuses why the cheaper tyre that I got was a superior tyre from the same brand I should have been told when I went to have them fitted or any time while I was waiting.
After a series of emails the store manager emailed with a semi-apology and a 'How may we rectify this issue for you?'

I have asked for a differential refund which I expect. Either way I will never trust Beaurepaires.

Store LocationMuswellbrook, NSW

front wheel balance

after a front wheel balance at Nerang there was just a small vibration in steering wheel after, so returned thinking everybody is human and maybe needs a little fine tune....got every excuse from bad brakes to steering wheel not straight even said bash plate was just hanging on -two bolts missing and could contribute, although when got home checked and the bolts that they replaced miraculously match all the other bolts underbody ( as in red dirt and mud ) why not just check your work first instead of telling somebody who drives the car everyday for 6+ years that there wrong?? just trying to get a wheel alignment and other work out of you maybe?

Store LocationNerang
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Beaurepaires compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Mercury

MercurySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service.

Absolutely terrible service.
Had a puncture repair.
Complained they had no ramp available or a jack.
Made me a 60 year old fit the tyre myself.

After paying the bill she said she would wheel oy the wheel.
Of course she didn't and after waiting over 10 mins had to remind her.
Of course my cars jack jammed and one of the staff went and got his own trolley jack to get my one out.
At least he showed compassion.
For the 5 mins it would have taken to jack up and fit they showed no understanding or support.
She couldn't give a toss.

Store LocationLoganholme

Worst customer service

Terrible customer service over the phone. They would not help me because I was not sure of the tyre size. When I asked if giving my car details would help, he just said no. However I went to another tyre specialist and they ‘somehow’ knew what my tyre size is just from my car details.

Lil

LilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service during Covid -19

Was provided good advise about tyre type required. I felt safe during the Covid/19 as to the rules followed by the team. The price was reasonable and benefits madd available. I was educated in the way to see if I needed new tyre or not for future reference.

Store LocationElizabeth South Australia
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Lil! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Owen Whatley

Owen WhatleySouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't go anywhere else

Wow, honestly, fantastic service. John and the staff can't go out of their way enough to be helpful. The pricing is great but you should go there just for the service. Top stuff.

Store Location83 Tingal Rd, Wynnum QLD 4178, Australia
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Owen! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Coffs Harbour store. Efficient, polite did a great job.

Was having difficulties in purchasing tyres for my 94 year old Mother's car.
The staff at Beaurepaires Coffs Harbour did a fantastic job of the 4 tyres , wheel alignment and actually cared about doing professional work.
The pricing was good.
Overall very happy with work and will be certainly dealing with them again.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Graham! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Bradley98

Bradley98AU

Awesome Service at Browns Plains

I have to say, I am extremely happy with the service I received at Beaurepairs today (6 April 2020). This is the first time I have ever shopped with this company as I usually buy my tyres from a competitor, from the moment I walked in, I was greeted and served happily and got straight to the point of what I was here for, mid way through, there was an issue with my wheel nuts, was asked to come to the workshop to have a look, we worked out what we needed to do, and the work was completed to my satisfaction. Thank you guys at the Browns Plains branch.

Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Hi Bradley. Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy your happy! Team Beaurepaires

Denise D.

Denise D.Hobart, TAS

Wonderful service

Had 4 tyres put on my car 2 weeks ago. My ex partner decided to stab them all in the middle of the night. I went to Derwent Park store to see what damage he had done. The young bloke was amazing and sympathetic to my problem. He replaced them free of charge. What an amazing thing to do for someone going through domestic violence. Thank you so much

Store LocationDerwent Park Hobart
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Denise! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Mad As Hell

Mad As HellPerth, WA

Disappointing to say the least.

I have been dealing with Beaurepaires for the past ten years or so from when they took over Universal Tyres in Osborne Park. Now, no commercial service till Kewdale. I'm out. What an insult.

Store LocationOsborne Park, then Malaga.
TBFTB

TBFTBAU

I would not go to any other tyre fitters.

All of the staff at Beaurepairs Bendigo, Victoria, are the most respectful, helpfull and knowledgable.
The staff are so busy all of the time but never hesitate to say hello.
I also tell anyone what they are like and that they are so helpful all of the time.

Store LocationLyttleton Terrace Bendigo, Victoria
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy your happy!

corey

coreyboyne island

Beaurepaires callemondah 4680

Not impressed at all. Go in for new tyres only to be charged more than quoted. Manager [Name Removed] was an absolute toss about it and could smell the beer on him. This was at 11am mind you. Not happy.

Store LocationCallemondah, Qld, 4680
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Sorry to hear this Corey. If you contact us directly on beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au we can look into your specific situation

My Learning

My LearningRed Hill 2603, ACT

Helpful and reasonably priced

Team was helpful, know their job and gave correct guidance.
Replaced my car tyres, charged reasonable price without any dramas.
I will suggest to go there and discuss before deciding where you are going for your new car tyres.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy! Thanks for leaving us a review

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great experience.

I was told by a pedestrian in Goulburn NSW that I had a flat tyre on Monday. By the time I got to Beaurepairs in Goulburn, It was flat as a tack, and I was riding on the rim. A lovely young man called Daniel came to my rescue, and what I thought might be an ordeal, ended up being a smooth seamless transaction. Not only did he keep me informed at all times, I had my spare tyre fixed onto my car in less than 15 minutes, and could continue my journey to Sydney safely and without hesitation. I highly recommend Beaurepairs in Goulburn for all your tyre needs.

Store LocationGoulburn
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Joe! Thank you for leaving us a review.

New Tyre

Thank you for your quick service for getting my new tyre for my caravan van, 8/01/2020 and got it the next day. I will come back the staff were great. I live in Heatherbrae NSW & they are in Raymond Terrace NSW. Thankyou. By Arthur Campbell

Store LocationRaymond Terrace
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear you are happy Arthur! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Nice tyres but too expensive

The salesman assessed my car needed all 4 tyres replaced and said they would be around $100 each. He collected tyres from warehouse, and put tyres twice as expensive on.

Store LocationParramatta

Hi Michelle
Thanks for your recent feedback and apologies for the experience you had. We would like to investigate this further. Please feel free to email us directly at beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au. Thanks Team Beaurepaires

Lin

LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Beaurepair Repairs South MELBOURNE

Store LocationBeaurepair SOUTH MELBOURNE
Tonic wade

Tonic wadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help

Rang the Nambour store just after 8am Saturday morning of the 21/12/2019 while travelling up the Bruce Highway on my way north. Had shudder in front end and crew said drop in and they will take look. They did a full wheel balance in no time an we were on our way with the car driving smooth as butter. Fantastic service and even showed us the park down the road to keep the kids occupied. Great work guys I will be back when I need new tyres.

Store LocationNambour
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Happy to hear your are happy! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Honest

HonestMelbourne

Avoid Sunshine Beaurepaires - Dishonest and Rip off Merchants

Warning to all females. Do not bring your car to Sunshine Beaurepaires as they will charge you excessively and lie in the process.

Simple puncture repair which should have cost a maximum of $35 turned into 1 tyre replacement for over $350+. Stated it was not repairable even though it was not on the side wall and the screw was small.

They found another small puncture that was not leaking air and again stated tyre replacement was required.

This business isn't there for your best interest. Just your hard earnt money. You're better off going somewhere else.

Store LocationSunshine Victoria
Team BeaurepairesBeaurepaires

Apologies for your recent experience. This is not the service level we stand for as a company. I invite you to email us directly at beaurepaires@beaurepaires.com.au so we can investigate the matter further. Thanks