Envirosafe Fly Trap

Envirosafe Fly Trap

See the Best Pest Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Casper

CasperDarwin, NT

Replacement Bottles

Work well, they should sell replacement bottles with caps though. Still have to clean out bottle after emptying, over the smell & can`t eat that much peanut butter.
At $10 plus each they are not a throw away item.

Purchased in September 2017 at Bunnings for $10.00.

Pet OwnerNo

phil

philNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product but why did you scrimp on enviro safe fly trap bottle

To whom is interested the product is wonderful.
But they have gone cheap in the container it is that weak it collapses after 3 uses. Go back to old plastic.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $8.99.

Pet OwnerNo

Paul MAU

Works well but what about the maggots!

Very easy to set up. The liquid can smell a little if indoors. Concept works very well attracting the flies into the container. BUT after the 2nd day, I noticed a lot of baby maggots crawling on the inside of the container above the liquid line of the container. I noticed the flies can stay alive inside the trap until, they fall into the liquid. I guess this gives a chance to lay eggs.

NikVictoria

Hazardous

This a deadly product false advertising it has caused my pug and golden retriever to fight for their life blood in their Diarrhea and extreme vomiting you say it is poison free but it is salmonella in a bottle I’m so cross worried and sad my dogs are everything to our family they are our babies. I’m telling everyone how dangerous this is

Good but

The smell is a bit overpowering. There has still been a few flys around but not half as many and it does catch a lot! I’m scared to empty it as it’s only been a week and it’s only a quarter full, I put two out. 10m2 yard. As for catching “Aussie” flies it definetly does.

Works really well

Easy set up and catching flies really well. Cettan feeling of satisfaction! Yes the emptying is smelly but totally worth it. Debating whether to buy a couple more. Currently have 1 large and 1 small

Great fly trap as sold - but fantastic with some modifications.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works extremely well

Fantastic little device, but I warn you now. Block your nose when you empty it ;) It gets very smelly after a few days and you most likely have to change the mix.

David

Festy Magnificence!

nivicome

nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement attractants are ineffective

I had a huge problem with flies entering our house and in desperation tried the Envirosafe Fly Trap. Worked so well that initially we were emptying dead flies almost daily. You can also buy replacement attractants which we did, these must be weaker as they worked poorly.

Benjik80

Benjik80Sydney, Australia

Amazing fly trap

We’ve installed 10+ Envirosafe fly traps around our property located near Thredbo. Marchflys and normal Fly’s are out of control in the area and the traps have virtually cleared out all the fly’s in four days since setting the traps. See photos of working trap attached.

Mick

MickBrisbane

Perfect does what it says

helen

helen

Omg. This is so Good!!

Within minutes we had flies galore inside. Needless to say, we had to empty and refill within days. It was so full. We used the containers for a control test using other ideas on the web. ( prawns etc) Nothing works as well as the sachet of green goo supplied.

If I can post the picture. You will see. It really work

This is awesome product. Even though I m not follow the directions (I use normal tap water instead of lukewarm) but it still works very well. And this is not a summer yet. I saw nearly full bottle of flies and just thinking what if all those invade my house. Thanks envirosafe.

spatout

spatout

clean out trap with soapy water thouroughly before refilling

hi just to clarify
i was incorrect about the formula not working. I have contacted the manufacturers and there was no change in the formula.

it appears that not fully cleaning out the bait trap before reuse can cause the forumla to not work.

i will try to update my review to 5 stars

Wasps yes- flies no!

This trap has successfully caught wasps, but we have had no success with flies which are in plague proportions and our reason for purchasing this product. It appears that much of the active ingredient has settled to the bottom. It has been out in direct sun as per directions, we have now changed the location- to see if we can achieve success. Very disappointing!

Dallasw

Dallasw

Works so well has eliminated my fly problem!

Very happy wth results, has eliminated my fly problem from my back porch area.
Easy to use and buy locally at Bunnings.
I wiIll be recommending this product to others!

skids

skidsAU

Like the concept (5 star) but hate the price (2 star)

Ydnil

Ydnilasked

Would the dead flies and maggots be safe to feed chickens or is there a risk of introducing salmonella or something similar?

Nik

When dig further into the product safety notes which took ages to find it said not to be tipped out near animals eg dogs or chickens... I believe the same bacteria that nearly killed my 3 dogs could possibly kill chickens put it this way it makes animals extremely sick. Not worth the psychological trauma of losing your chooks to find out .... I’m still traumatised after this horrible experience Nik

Paul M

not to sure, you will have to check with manufacture and read chemical break down on the fluid

Hugo S

Hugo Sasked

how can we eliminate or reduce the impact of the smell ?

Caine K

Caine Kasked

Anybody ever fed the waste product to compost worms? I have African night crawlers and am interested because I need a higher protein food for breeding the big buggers. Fly trap sounds like a convenient way to feed the worms and control the fly population around here. Thoughts?

CategoryPest Control