Bedshed QLD, Helensvale

Bedshed QLD, Helensvale

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Rare service

We knew what we were looking for, found it, and our new bed was delivered and assembled exactly as promised. Couldn't ask for better service and at really good value for money. Ask for Gary when you go there - he's awesome.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
JulianM

JulianMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service!

Poor customer service

Bought a mattress from the Helensvale store, was never given the terms & conditions until after the purchase. I had a problem with the mattress & sent an email to head office with still no reply 2 weeks later. Terrible service & I will never purchase another mattress from Bed Shed again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Bedshed QLD, Helensvale compares to other Furniture Shops

Sam

Sam

I was offended

Went to bedsheds to buy beds for kids. I got told i will be getting the beds a few days later because of public holiday. When i call i week later they said it will take longer than a week. I was not happy and told the lady on the phone who happened to say. "But you paid with the Go card"(credit line). I was offended to think that if i dont paid cash i will get a different treatment. I will not be shopping there again.