Listing monitored by Bedshed

Great products and great service

Great customer service at this store. Second time buying my kids beds and mattresses from here and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you!

Swany
Swany

Great people Great Service great price right advice

Bought mattress so much help, great advice and the price was great. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff . Highly Recommended any day

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you for your lovely review and we hope you enjoy your new mattress!

JEFFREY
JEFFREYCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Queen size Sleepmaker Cocoon mattress and base.

We just brought our Queen size Sleepmaker Cocoon mattress and base and we are really pleased with it. Salesman Frank was extremely helpful. He is so knowledgeable and not at all pushy.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you! We hope you enjoy your new mattress.

Great staff and service

Len was very helpful and all staff seemed genuine and friendly. A quick delivery of furniture was organised & the delivery guys very polite. They positioned the boxes for ease of installation. Would certainly recommend Bedshed Mornington.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you Jenny for this kind review! Len will be pleased to hear your feedback

Graham sealby
Graham sealby Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My adjustable bed

Very happy with the service and the product. Thnx guys. Will be revisiting sometime soon. Jeep swiling and have great day

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you Graham, we look forward to seeing you again.

New mattress.

Sales staff genuine ,friendly and helpful. Found exactly what i was looking for in my price range and quality.A speedy delivery was arranged.all went well.No assembling required.all in all very happy,with mornington bedshed.thankyou.

Product Appearance As advertised
Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you Gail, we are happy we could assist you!

Caroline
CarolineCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer experience

Amardeep S.
Amardeep S.

Great experience

We met with Alton for mattress and beds for my parents. He was very helpful, understanding and gave us a true advise which is not easy to find these days in sales. Everything was delivered and fitted as promised. Couldn't ask more and will definitely buy from them only from next time.Highly recommend them to all.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you, we hope you are enjoying your new mattress!

Susan G.
Susan G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service , quality furniture and friendly delivery team. Just had to put the legs on An easy process from selection to delivery

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you Susan, we are pleased to hear!

Sarah Lodge
Sarah LodgePerth, WA

Thank you Harry!

I would like to compliment Harry on his outstanding service just recently. We were looking for a queen sized bed base and mattress - Harry's product knowledge and recommendations made the selection so easy, effortless and uncomplicated. His genuine, courteous and thoughtful manner is to be commended. Thanks so much for all your help Harry, you're outstanding, we're thrilled to bits!

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you Sarah, Harry will be pleased to hear your kind feedback

Farshid
FarshidMacArthur 2904, ACT

Excellent high quality products

Their dressers are fun to play with because you can discover secret compartments. Their top range bed frames are beautiful and made of solid wood. The staff were friendly and happy to support the customer demands.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you for your review!

Not a great experience, waited over 3 months for my goods to arrive

Unfortunately given that I spent over $3600 in March and the wait time it took to have my goods to arrive (early July) which were urgently required I won't ever shop here again. Very disappointed overall. I would only purchase if the stock was on hand. I would never buy again on a promise they'll be ordered and will arrive soon!

Excellent service by Lisa

Walked in to start a search for a mattress. Lisa was exceptional at finding out our needs and confidently recommended the perfect product. We looked no further. Thank you Lisa for your well informed advice . We look forward to great sleeps.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your new mattress!

Ruth N
Ruth N

Excellent service and lovely delivery guys

Very happy with my bed base and couldn’t fault the service. So lovely to deal with. Will definitely shop there again.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you Ruth! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bed base.

Perfect

Excellent service at the store and the delivery guys very polite and moved a couple of mattresses around for me

Customer ServiceBedshed

Thank you for your kind feedback Jennie

Read more reviews - page 2

Ann G.
Ann G.asked
WA, Malaga

I am looking for a mattress for a double bed and need to be for someone with back proplems.How much will cost.

Customer ServiceBedshed

Hi Ann, if you head into your nearest Bedshed store one of our bedroom experts will be able to assist you in finding the right mattress for you.

aimee b.
aimee b.asked
WA

So about 8 months ago I put a bedroom package on layby and have paid $1500 so far but havnt been able to put anything on it for agess now, I want to cancel even if I lose some of the money as I cannot afford it anymore but when I went and seen the manager he told me I cant cancel because of how long its been on layby for?? Doesn't sound right to me.. is he wrong or right?

Fee
Fee

I’m sorry I don’t know. It doesn’t sound right. I layby mine but paid it off so I have no idea. Good luck.

Karen L.
Karen L.asked
QLD, Aspley

Can you please explain? I have measured and there is at least a 3-5 cm difference

Get an answer from our members and Bedshed representatives

Compare all 35 Bedshed
CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 35 Bedshed