Bedshed

Great knowledge and customer service

I ordered a mattress that didn’t quite work for me so I did the 60 night guarantee swap. After some phone calls, visits to the store and with the efforts of the employees (especially Stuart) I ended up with the perfect mattress. I would recommend their services to anyone. :)

Judy Martin

Judy MartinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

TEMPUR mattress and pillows the best

great service very patient explaining the different brands of beds finally settled on Tempur adjustable mattress while awaiting delivery have been enjoying sleeping with Tempur pillow great best pillow I have tried and I have tried many

Absolutely Amazing Service

Amazing service! Bedshed has been amazing in helping us choose a new bed base suited existing mattress knowledge and expertise!

Nena

Nena

Delivered faulty item and not accepting to replace it.

Terrible experience. Will not purchase anything from bedshed, especially from bedshed dandenong.
They delivered faulty item and not accepting to exchange it.
The manager was extremely rude and showed racist attitude towards me. When my husband called him, he hang up the call without letting my husband to finish his sentence.
Do not go for the hassle of dealing with this people. The worst customer service in my entire life.

James D.

James D.Perth, WA

Brilliant service from Tania

We had a brilliant experience at bedshed Malaga. The ladies were brilliant, they helped with our mattress. It was made nice and easy and at a great price. We will be back. Thanks Tania

Fiona C.

Fiona C.

Dont shop here

Delivery agreement not honoured 3 times, No courtesy call or follow up. Product defective. 3 complaints. Still no follow up.

Fiona K

Fiona K

Well done

Thank you Jasper for the help, advice and the jam! Your knowledge filled in the gaps we needed. Really think the website is very helpful in planning.

Benita K

Benita KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous service awaiting my Tempur mattress

Fabulous service at the Bedshed Aspley store lots of time & patience spent with a big decision on new style of mattress & am now awaiting our new adjustable Tempur mattress with great anticipation. What a mattress you just feel like you are floating & for someone with back & shoulder problems don't think you can go past these mattresses. Thanks again

Great service - all the help we required.

Great service - all the help we required, walked in, quickly attended to, shown and discussed options, reasonable price and accomodating with the delivery.

Not happy with Bedshed Mornington

I brought my mattress with ndis funding l was treated like crap from manager saying that l couldn't even change a sheet color because it was ndis funded the mattress in store was completely different comfort to the one that l got the one l got was sinking on one side and l was told l had to take photos measure it fill out forms waste of time l was ripped out with my dodgy mattress it was like it was second had and it was rewrapped and delivered to the next sucker all the staff at Mornington Bedshed are pitiful people and aren't worth the time of day.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Aimee

AimeePeel, WA

Worst customer service ever recieved.

Rocco

RoccoPerth, WA

Not a good bed buying experience!

Unfortunately I bought my sons bed here from Scott the manager. Wow! What a horrible experience!
When I finally managed to speak to the owner Stuart I realised I'd made a huge mistake ever visiting Bedshed Melville.

Worst store and customer service!!Won’t come back again!!

Jann

JannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Holes on Nikki bed head and end

Bought Nikki bed from bed shed and when putting it together noticed it had two extra holes on bed head and end. Was told no refund as all these beds come like this but nobody knows why.Maybe they need to ask there Malaysian Factory why ?

WORST STORE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Carla

CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service and After care Resolution

Neena

NeenaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointing

I placed my order for a bedroom suite, in October last year. Each time I call for an update I am told something different, it's at the at the warehouse; it has just arrived; there has been delays; ect. Seriously, how many times has it arrived at the warehouse?

Great, old fashioned service

Started our mattress hunt local and so glad we did! We were welcomed into the store and left to browse without any pushy sales staff, which was great! Simon listened to what we wanted in a mattress but let us explore different options, one of which we are now, looking forward to sleeping on. Very quietly spoken but offering great advice and service. Could not recommend him highly enough!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andrew F.

Andrew F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product.

During a return visit, mentioned my crook back/legs from sitting all day. Bought the tempur seat cushion. Best thing ever.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Mattress purchase

We bought our queen size bed from Bedshed Melville which is great. We’ve now purchased our son’s single bed & received such great service. Stuart & the team went over & beyond. We are very grateful

Ann G.

Ann G.asked

WA, Malaga

I am looking for a mattress for a double bed and need to be for someone with back proplems.How much will cost.

aimee b.

aimee b.asked

WA

So about 8 months ago I put a bedroom package on layby and have paid $1500 so far but havnt been able to put anything on it for agess now, I want to cancel even if I lose some of the money as I cannot afford it anymore but when I went and seen the manager he told me I cant cancel because of how long its been on layby for?? Doesn't sound right to me.. is he wrong or right?

Fee
Fee

I’m sorry I don’t know. It doesn’t sound right. I layby mine but paid it off so I have no idea. Good luck.

Karen L.

Karen L.asked

QLD, Aspley

Can you please explain? I have measured and there is at least a 3-5 cm difference

Get an answer from our members and Bedshed representatives

Compare all 35 Bedshed
CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 35 Bedshed