4.4

3.6

Tira
TiraSydney, NSW3 posts

Happy Baby

I’v been using Bellamy from stage 1 now to stage 3. Little problem while on stage 2 because not dissolving properly, but stage 3 have no problem at all. Happy baby, Happy Mom Show details ·  1
sonal M.
sonal M.

Horrible- Caused mouth blisters

Got this recently for my daughter and it caused mouth blisters on her toungue and Feet. She was upset and found difficult to sleep. Discarded this junk in bin. Love Natura organic. Show details
GalP
GalPDarling Downs, QLD
  Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My toddler develop a rash!

I started to give this milk to my baby when he turned 1year old. It was okay until this month, I thought my toddler just don't want to drink milk coz he was a bit sick, and then I noticed that he doesn't want to finish his milk anymore, he was refusing all the bottles I give him then one day when he wakes up he had small red spots in his face and neck I didn't mind coz it's not too much until I gave him his first bottle in the morning. After 30 mins he had a lot of rash in his face, neck, back and stomach and in his bum. Soo scared! I will not use this milk again Show details
Rachel
RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Found out it’s Chinese owned

Disappointed to find out that Bellamys is now owned by a Chinese company (google it) as I thought it was Australian. We like to support Aussie products so switched it out. Show details
Tanvir
TanvirSydney, NSW20 posts
  Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Perfect formula to introduce a child without concerning any tummy issue

The formula was easy to prepare with the easy to handle scoop and the design of the tin. Kids shows no side effects after drinking that very fist time. Definitely I will recommend anyone who wants to try organic product.  Show details ·  1
Mumma bear
Mumma bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My son had colic after I stopped breastfeeding him we used a different formula and it was horrible but he took to Bellamys so well ! It was a perfect transition after breastfeeding !, it seemed to settle him and he was sleeping longer and bringing up his wind just like when I was breastfeeding him !, we still use this milk to this day and he’s 19 months absolutely love it !  Show details ·  1
Hayden L
Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts
  Verified Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My daughter like it very much

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache. Show details ·  1
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes. Show details
Оля В.
Оля В.2 posts

Love, love, love!

This baby formula is the best. Having 3 kids and all of them been drinking starting from Stage 1. After trying numerous number of high quality baby formulas Bellamy's is the only one that my kids would love drink. No allergy reaction, no bloating, no other side affects. Show details ·  1
caz
cazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts
Mubin
MubinSydney, NSW5 posts

Easy on tummy

My Lo is loving it been on this formula since he was three months. Definitely a good choice for the baby formula. But it’s out of stock most of the time so had to stock up for a month every time we find it anywhere Show details ·  1
Monita
MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury. Show details
Ale M.
Ale M.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Formula for success!

It was easy to transition from breastmilk and onto this Bellamy’s formula. Bub seems to love this and has not had any side effects from drinking this. It’s easy to prepare. Show details ·  1
amandasm
amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine! Show details
Michael J.
Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.  Show details ·  1