Belle Property

1.6

KRO

KROSydney

Unprofessional Property Management

Not much more to say. Unfortunately the undertones of racism still linger on despite all regulatory safeguards under the legislation to stop the non-sense. It is the unspoken words that are loud and clear. Shame!

Office LocationKingston 2604, ACT, AU
Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agent no show for inspection. Unprofessional, impatient and rude.

Their agents are mostly impatient and rude. Once they find you not a promising client, they immediately give you cold shoulder. Their agent can even be absent from an inspection without a call in advance or later. They won’t be even apologetic about their unethical misconduct.

Office LocationSouth Yarra 3141, Stonnington, Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU

Unprofessional

[name removed] at Belle property acted against Tenancy Agreement ACT and put our house for inspection less than a week. He has zero professionalism and morals. He and Belle property at Ryde are not recommended. We are legally following our complain.

Office LocationDenistone West 2114, Ryde, Sydney, NSW, AU

Find out how Belle Property compares to other Real Estate Agents

Dishonest and can't be bothered

They lied to me to make me pay for mould cleaning (bad legal advice told me I had to), then they lied to me saying they had had the roof inspected for leaks. Later when I found a leak in exactly the same place they refused to give me my money back.
Haven't had a property inspection for 18months.
Avoid renting from them!

Office LocationLindfield 2071, Ku-ring-gai, Sydney, NSW, AU
John L

John LMountain Creek

Horrible from start to finish

Inadequate or nonexistant property inspections. Poor communication. Deceptive practices. Hidden costs. Lack of customer focus. Arrogant and unprofessional treatment of owner. A very poor experience due to general apathy and disregard of industry standards.

Office LocationMona Vale 2102, Pittwater, Sydney, NSW, AU
Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

The worst!!!!

Firstly no one ever picks up the phone on any number you can find online, not even direct line to the real estate agent, no one calls back when leaving several voice mails and no one replies to emails.
The one time I did personally go to an inspection the person showing the property, couldn't answer half the questions and the ones they answered were incorrect when I spoke to another person after having put in an offer for less than what was advertised and then suddenly someone called me immediately to negotiate and also told me that the info their colleague gave me at the inspection was incorrect. Zero internal communication at Belle. It was honestly the absolute worst experience.

Office LocationBondi Junction 2022, Waverley, Sydney, NSW, AU

Appalling real estate agency

Office LocationWest End 4101, Brisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
just another User

just another UserSydney, NSW

a bunch of scammers run this business

They are only responsive when you are starting your rent, after that there are no responses, no repairs etc etc.
they charge you extra when you leave and it is just unbelievable

I just hate them on so many levels

Raj M.

Raj M.Sydney, NSW

Worst Staff Ever

If I could rate negative stars to this company I would definitely.

My property manager at Parramatta doesn't respond to maintenance request and you have to keep reminding them all the time - it took them 3 months(I sent about 20 emails) to fix all issues after I moved in.

Again, I had an issue with the water leak and kitchen range hood, a month has passed by and at least 10 message, hasn't been fixed yet.

The property manager seems to be in a fantasy world where "Don't do anything unless the tenant has complained N number of times and is going to take action against you".

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bond not refunded for 2.5 months!

Office LocationElwood 3184, Port Phillip, Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC, AU
Jitender Kumar

Jitender KumarSydney, NSW

Unprofessional, not cooperating, greedy

Critical
Noncooperative
Greedy
Hello all i don’t suggest this real estate because they are very greedy n don’t care their tenant. When move charge so many extra fess. Very bad experience got from this real estate.

Office LocationParramatta, Sydney, NSW, AU

Worst experience ever trying to sell!

We were told that we could successfully sell with very minimal marketing expenses. In the end they charged us the maximum marketing including things that were not even delivered. We had also told the agent of our minimum price that we would sell for - they kept chasing buyers who weren't able to meet our selling price and tried to force us lower to the point that other real estate agents approached us to find out - what was going on? That Belle were trying to sell our property below the current market value. And even then they couldn't find a buyer. That's when we pulled the plug on this journey. Never to be repeated.

Office LocationFrenchs Forest 2087, Warringah, Sydney, NSW, AU
Review

ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best agent

After 5 years of renting with belle property Elizabeth Bayard is the best agent we have ever had communication was awsome always replied to our emails and phone calls will always be for ever greatful highly recommend her

Office LocationShailer Park 4128, Logan, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Sandra

Sandra

Worst agency ever.

We rent an apartment for nearly 5 years, when vacated they claimed lot of items we remarked in the ingoing report. The report had a stamp as received however, the owner claimed aud 280 aud on repairs.

Find out how Belle Property compares to other Real Estate Agents

The agency which loses move in inspection reports and charges renters for building repairs- Belle Beecroft

Tom

Tom

False ad no car space trying to rip you off

Belle Avalon beach are advertising a unit in our block to have a car space the car space is depicted on the plans it doesn’t belong to this property. FALSE AND MISLEADING.
Belle Mona Vale put drugoes in our unit block and told us to call police when we had issues their 4 rent sign damaged our front wall and was never removed or damage to wall fixed.They ignored our calls. Damage caused by Tennant never fixed by real estate Stay well clear from this company.

Saz_26

Saz_26Sydney, NSW

Dee Why branch worst real estate experience ever

Terrible experience with the Dee Why location. Was shown and signed a lease for a fully furnished property. Agent then removed all the furniture without notification before handing me the keys. Then made feel guilty asking for some furniture. Staff have been rude and patronizing. Avoid this agency!

Tek

TekWESTMEAD

Parramatta-Smooth Boarding and Vacating Process

I have been interacting with James in Bell Property, Parramatta for last one year before vacating in March 20 and he has been very professional yet helpful. The complete process of vacating i.e. from the day of informing them about our intention of vacating till we received our advance rent and bond amount back has been very smooth.

Schi

SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor communication skills and incompetent staff

It has taken a month to resolve rental payments. Also deposited money into somebody else's account. No responses to phone calls or emails. Unable to explain processes. Talking to different people over one problem. I have dealt with two branches and have had problems with both.