Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

See the Best Body Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

mariannouel

mariannouel

Could have been better

I use this pillow religiously since 13 weeks and I am used to sleeping with it. However, the gap between is quite large and I don't feel supported all the times. My main concern is that it doesn't obstruct me from rolling to my back, which is a negative for the price. It does provide support for my belly though.

Love it!

Best pregnancy pillow been using since 12 weeks and now 20 weeks. No need for bulky pillows and it stays in place so when I toss and turn during the night I'm supported on both sides. Well made and definitely recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at Belly bean for $79.00.

Hi Carly,
Thank you so much for your review and happy sleeping from The Bellybean Team!

Katie01

Katie01South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t provide the support it states

Hmm I’m not 100% on this pillow. I think the gap in between is a little too big as it doesn’t support my back like it says it does. Convenient when turning around in the middle of the night and not having to stuff a pillow under my bump but i still require a heap of pillows to support between my legs and upper body. Unfortunately I’m still uncomfortable while sleeping, not the best pillow for support. Could also do with a little more padding. I would recommend unfortunately, for suckered into Facebook ads.

Purchased in July 2019 for $85.00.

Hi Katie,
We haven’t heard back from you yet, can you please forward your order number so I can contact you.

NinaMM

NinaMMSydney, NSW

A game changer in pregnancy pillows.

This pregnancy pillow is simply perfect.
Not only is it beautifully made, it has allowed me to have the best night sleep I’ve had in a long time!
The pillow supports your belly, back and hips brilliantly and does not take up a lot of room in bed unlike the U shaped pillows.
Although the BellyBean may seem slightly expensive, I can promise you’ll soon forget about the cost when you’re sleeping so comfortably.
Thanks BellyBean!

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Nina,
Thank you so much for your review!
As a small family business we do our best to get as many pregnant women comfortably through their pregnancy journey.
All the best and happy sleeping from the Bellybean Team

Charlie

Charlie

Nice but average maternity pillow

I've had my belly bean for about a month now, I do like it however it doesn't provide enough support for my back, its perfect on my bump but I still wake up with a really sore lower back, I think it just might be too wide for me (I have had to put extra stuffing in the middle of it to try and bulk it out a bit more). I am finding I need to place an extra pillow underneath it behind my back for extra support. Love using it for sitting up in bed etc & its a nice size plus the cover is really soft. Its an average maternity pillow for me but it seems like it works wonderful for others as per the reviews on here, I don't regret buying it though as it is still useful however I do feel that the price is a bit steep.

Purchased in May 2019 at Belly Bean for $85.00.

lilian l.

lilian l.Sydney, NSW

Very good support to my back, no back pain at all

My back started to feel a bit sore at around 14 weeks. I didn't like the idea of very bulky maternity pillows since they take up so much space. I am so happy that I picked belly bean. It's very compact and yet gives very good support to my back and tummy. I am 30 weeks now and still enjoy very good sleep. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in March 2019.

Henk H.Bellybean

Hi Lilian, thank you so much for your feedback! All the best from the Bellybean Team!

So happy I bought it!!!

I was looking forward to purchasing the Bellybean but became sceptical after reading a few negative reviews. After purchasing it I certainly am so relieved that I did! It took a couple of days of getting used to but wow is it helpful and I’m still only 20 weeks. I can only imagine how much more I’d love it as my bump gets bigger!

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Georgy,
Thank you so much for your review, wishing you all the best through your pregnancy. Happy sleeping from the Bellybean Team !

Amy Coote

Amy CootePerth, WA

Great product but overpriced

I really love my bellybean, it's not bulky and certainly helps with the comfort. I still use a pillow between my legs but this is still less bulky than traditional pillows. Happy with the quality. The only thing that is disappointing is the price. I feel $90 is excessive considering its basically an hourglass shaped pillowcase with 2 small round pillows at either end. I thought maybe the pillows might be made out of something special but they are just plain pillows. Could certainly made at home for a fraction of the cost.
All in all, happy with the product but sad I paid that much.

Purchased in April 2019 for $90.00.

Absolute lifesaver

Purchased in April 2019 at Website for $90.00.

SallyAG

SallyAGNew South Wales

Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2017.

Great sleep for my wife!

My wife was having a terrible time sleeping when she was pregnant .. that was untila friend bought her a belly bean ... it changed her life! AMAZING - 5 stars. She was a new person :)

Purchased in January 2018.

Camilla

CamillaPerth, WA

What an amazing product you have created.

Not only is it ethically produced and packaged it is also helpful to get comfortable sleeping. I can’t thank you enough. The pillow is also fantastic for breastfeeding. Love your design and commitment. Brilliant product.

Purchased in July 2008.

Leah C.

Leah C.Perth, WA

Quality & Comfort

I recently purchased this product after reading so many positive reviews online about it. I am very pleased with the quality and comfort it offered me. To be honest, I was fairly shocked to see the overly harsh and accusative review that was on top of the page when I first opened this site to give my feedback. Yes, it is a simple design but I found it very effective and just what I needed after tossing and turning for nights and trying to get comfortable! Thanks Bellybean; I will be telling my friends about this wonderful pillow.

Purchased in March 2019 for $72.00.

SimbaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please read before buying: do not buy

Purchased in March 2019 at Bellybean.com for $160.00.

Can't sleep without it

This pillow is perfect for me, when combined with a pillow between my legs. I'm short in height and quite small, and can snuggle perfectly into this pillow. I also live in the warm tropics and didn't want a huge pillow taking up the bed. Ive been using the belly bean since about 15 weeks and am now 30 weeks- cant sleep without it now. Not sure about back support (back pain isn't an issue for me anyway), but this pillow definitely supports my tummy and stops me rolling onto my back or tummy during sleep (previously I slept in all positions).

Waste of money...

The biggest waste of money ever. I’m 5”10 with a solid build (athletic) and the two ends did not support my back or pregnant belly because my torso was too big for the pillow. It must be designed for midgets or something. It was so uncomfortable and has put me off buying another pregnancy pillow for fear I’ll waste my money so I have to settle for building pillow forts every night with my cheap pillows from Kmart which are more comfy then the belly bean. It’s definitely not worth the price they charge; honestly I would value it at $10, it’s crap. It’s almost a scam.

Amazing product - truly surprised

A few people recommended the belly bean to me and I was sceptical as it didn't look like much and I thought it was expensive. But after many weeks of poor sleep I cracked and ordered one. I'm blown away by how comfortable it is, and how much support it gives for such a small pillow. It really feels like sleeping in a padded cradle, so snug and comfy. Has stopped me shifting around a lot.

zuess

zuessBRIBIE ISLAND

Not just for pregnancy- great for lower back pain

Let's just say I am of mature age..not pregnant..I had a bad fall a few months ago and damaged my shoulder so I had to sleep on my side,normal pillows wouldn't stay in place but this pillow 'stays put'..Normal pillow for my head then I place one side between my knees and my shoulder on the head piece and the other side against my back it gave me support and fixed my chronic lower back problem..marvelous !!! I sleep very well now I can't recommend this type of pillow enough,,,,

siusin206

siusin206Sydney, NSW

Relieved all my pregnancy back pain!

I bought this pillow in my second trimester when I started getting heavier and suffered from lower back, pelvic girdle pain and glute pain. I'm usually a back/tummy sleeper and I toss and turn like theres no tomorrow! The pillow restrained me from moving around too much, and its a bonus that it doesn't take up half the bed. Doesn't work for me as a breastfeeding pillow though...

Romina P

Romina PMelbourne

Not worth for money

I spent 89$ for something worth $10 really disappointed. I used this for second pregnancy and went out of shape after 8 weeks the pillow material you find it in any cheaper 2$ shop... only the pillow case is different.. anyway it’s helpful the way they have designed the pillow...but way tooooooooo expensive... don’t waste your money especially when your pregnant and there’s million stuff to buy in future...