Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Bellybean Maternity Pillow

Betsy

Betsy

Honestly love my belly bean! Sleeping is so easy pregnant with the belly bean!

I am 20 weeks pregnant and sleeping was so uncomfortable with out the belly bean! Now just looking at the belly bean makes me happy! I can’t go to be with out it! I have taken the belly bean traveling and I just it every night! I have washed it once and the belly bean is so easy to wash and the quality of the material is really great. I would love to recommend this product to any pregnant woman! 10/10
Betsy xx

Purchased in March 2021 for $69.00.

Best pregnancy pillow ever

I used my pillow since early pregnancy as I was carrying twins, it made a whole difference in my sleeping. Loved the front and back support. I used it after giving birth too.

A pregnancy must

Highly recommend this product. This was perfect for keeping my heavy belly supported and comfortable while moving from side to side in the night. Have used for 2 pregnancies and could not sleep without it.

Tash

TashSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I am usually a back and tummy sleeper. I was getting a very sore back very early on (about 18 weeks) and struggled staying on my side while sleeping. After using the bellybean for one night my sore back disappeared and I was able to sleep without worrying about rolling onto my back. I absolutely love it! I wish I had bought it much earlier even before the bump really appeared. Worth ever dollar!

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.95.

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good for me & no return policy.

I used it for 1 night and it left me very sore the next day. The back part felt like it was putting more pressure on my tummy due to the amount of filling both sides. Very expensive for what it is. I called but they will not accept returns which isna shame.

Purchased in December 2020 for $84.90.

Did not work for me at all

I bought this as an alternative to a huge maternity pillow and honestly found it to be awful. I was only 6 months when it arrived and I felt like it crushed me in between the two pillows and even when I tried using it behind my back just so I didn't roll it gave me a huge backache. Too small to use between my legs (kept slipping away). All around very expensive and didn't work for me at all.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bellybean.com.au for $90.00.

Caley

CaleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good nursing pillow

I didn’t find the Bellybean to be a comfortable pregnancy pillow but it’s been a great nursing pillow. I lay it across my lap when breastfeeding to support baby’s hips on one side and my elbow on the other.

Purchased in January 2020 for $85.75.

Ribena

Ribena

Great product, highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020.

Maria Bac

Maria BacSydney, NSW

AMAZING!!

I am generally a back sleeper and found it hard to stay on my side when I was pregnant. The Belly Bean Maternity Pillow was amazing with helping me stay on my side, in comfort. As the months went by and I got bigger, the pillow tucked perfectly under my belly and behind my back, allowing me to be more comfortable and to sleep better. It was a lifesaver!!

Once I had my baby, I used the Belly Bean Maternity pillow for assistance with feeding and resting my little one as he fell asleep in my arms.

Purchased in May 2018.

Jordan

JordanHunter Region, NSW

Pregnancy lifesaver

I was recommended the belly bean by a friend who used it in both of her pregnancies. Ive been using mine for about 2 months and I love it!
I’m usually a belly sleeper and it has definitely stopped me rolling onto both my belly and my back!
It supports my bump beautifully and is so soft and comfortable I often forget it is there.
After a solid 6 weeks of using it I stayed at my husbands parents house for the weekend and forgot to pack my belly bean - big mistake, that was the worst sleep I had in months!
It’s much smaller than the bulky pregnancy pillows so takes us barely any room in the bed.

Will recommend the belly bean to all my future pregnant friends :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Website.

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Love it!!

This pillow has been a game changer for me. I started out with one of those big body pillows & it was just so bulky I could never get comfortable. The bellybean is nice and small & cradles my pregnant body front and back perfectly! I love how it suppprts my back aswell. Cannot fault it.

Sally M

Sally MSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

Purchased in May 2020 for $86.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Doesn't prevent rolling onto my back

Purchased in March 2020 at Bubmania Online store for $81.99.

Not what I hoped for

I like the idea of this pillow, but it just hasn't been very effective for and I am no thinking of buy another pillow. I am 26 weeks and have been using it on and off for 2 months.
Positives are it is small and I don't have to rotate it during the night. It supports my stomach and helps to prevent rolling into my back.
I have started using it every night for the above reasons but every morning I now wake up with back pain which don't get if I slept without the pillow.
I don't know if I'm not using it properly or if it is just not supportive enough for me but it's not comfortable.

Purchased in February 2020 for $80.00.

Echo

Echo

Much easier to turn over

It has helped with my hip/ back pain & it is much easier to turn over in the night using this rather than the other pregnancy pillow I have but I still need to put a pillow between my knees in addition to this. It does help me to stay on my side, I do occasionally wake up half on my side/ my back but much less than when using the other pillow. I bought mine second hand for $30 & wouldn't want to spend more than that on my bellybean.

Purchased in March 2020 for $30.00.

Zed

ZedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changer!

How did I live without my Bellybean before?! It made night time super comfy during pregnancy, and now my baby is 3 months old, and I still sleep with my Bellybean every single night!

Purchased in June 2019 for $80.00.

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Unhappy and uncomfortable

I found it to be uncomfortable asked to return it and was told to try it out for a few more nights. I have yet to hear back from the company and am disappointed with the customer service.

Purchased in November 2019 for $72.00.

mariannouel

mariannouel

Could have been better

I use this pillow religiously since 13 weeks and I am used to sleeping with it. However, the gap between is quite large and I don't feel supported all the times. My main concern is that it doesn't obstruct me from rolling to my back, which is a negative for the price. It does provide support for my belly though.

Love it!

Best pregnancy pillow been using since 12 weeks and now 20 weeks. No need for bulky pillows and it stays in place so when I toss and turn during the night I'm supported on both sides. Well made and definitely recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at Belly bean for $79.00.

Katie01

Katie01South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t provide the support it states

Hmm I’m not 100% on this pillow. I think the gap in between is a little too big as it doesn’t support my back like it says it does. Convenient when turning around in the middle of the night and not having to stuff a pillow under my bump but i still require a heap of pillows to support between my legs and upper body. Unfortunately I’m still uncomfortable while sleeping, not the best pillow for support. Could also do with a little more padding. I would recommend unfortunately, for suckered into Facebook ads.

Purchased in July 2019 for $85.00.