Verifiedbestpricepoolequipment.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

MARTIN WALTERS
MARTIN WALTERSPerth, WA4 posts

resolve a problem

I had a problem with my pool cleaner there chat line told me to send all sorts of information to another e mail address on 2 days I phoned waited 29 minutes so it was not resolved I e mailed Nicole it was sorted now this confirms why I have been going to Nicole for some years so the lady is good very good have no doubt in using this company I have never been to the shop its always on line and never had anything but good service and quality goods this sort of service is rare too find so go on call her ... Show details ·  1
Marilyn
MarilynPerth, WA3 posts

Can’t be beaten

Definitely our go to company for anything pool related. Knowledge, service, prices are all first rate. Whether you go to the store or just chat online you will have your answer, and very likely your product too, in no time at all. Highly recommend this company. Show details
Alvin M.
Alvin M.

Best Pricing and Service in Western Australia

I have now been purchasing my pool asseccesories from Nicole for going on 20 years now. Everytime she has always had the best pricing and super efficient service. No more to be said really. Don't even bother shopping around as you will end up back here anyway. Show details ·  1
Greg Marusic
Greg Marusic

Good Value Great Service Always Good Expertise

Can always rely on this outfit to solve my pool requirements.Nicole is extraordinary in her commitment to customer service. The new store in Claremont is really top shelf in appearance, layout and convenience for access and parking. Show details ·  1
Hutch
HutchSouth West, WA13 posts

Davey sand filter multiport valve

After purchasing above valve it started to leak. e-mailed store who immediately replied and said they would contact Davey. A few days later I received a replacement valve which works perfectly. I had a problem both Davey and Best Price Pool Equipment fixed problem. End of problem Show details
Graham
GrahamPerth, WA3 posts

Great pool equipment replacement at a very competitive price

We recently had our pool chlorinator replaced by Best Price Pool Equipment at a significantly lower price than was quoted by a well-known pool equipment and chemicals franchise located in our neighbourhood. The equipment was the same. The service was excellent. The technician who did the job was pleasant, quick, did a neat job, relocated the controller to a more sensible position and gave us a good explanation of how to operate it. I was referred to this business by a friend and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else. Show details ·  1
Brad
BradPerth, WA2 posts
Steve
StevePerth

Best price best service

I’ve been buying from Nicole for 11 years now and she has never disappointed me on price ,service or delivery. Excellent keep up the great work.

Cheers

Julian
JulianGreenwood

Excellent advice, right product, fast delivery

Went to Best Price Pool Equipment because of previous satisfaction. I ordered what I needed Sunday night and it was delivered bright and early Tuesday morning! Installed the replacement chlorination cell and everything was right back to normal operation quickly. Problem solved!

Excellent advice and service thank you.

VERY SATISFIED!

I have used Best Price Pool Equipment for over 8 years and purchased a number of pool-related products including pumps, chlorinators, filters & pool cleaners. Nicole & Scott provide excellent service & recommendations and while they keep their prices affordable, they go the "extra mile" for their customers.

Very satisfied!

Leeming, Western Australia

Philip John Hook
Philip John HookPerth Aust2 posts

Quality of service

My Davey Silensor pool pump developed a problem which kept on tripping my electricity supply to the plug socket. One quick email to Best Price Pool Equipment, whom I have dealt with for quite a few years, was replied to straight away advising me to take the pump direct to Davey Pumps who exchanged the pump as it was less than 2 months old. This is what customer service is about a big thank you to all concerned, I would recommend both companies to anyone.

Darryl Smith
Darryl Smithperth

Excelent Service From Best Price Pool Equipment

I havepurchased all my pool equipment from Nicole for the last 7 years. Always given the correct advice along with fast service and deliveries promptly dispatched to recieve the next business day.

paul
paulPerth, WA8 posts
Best Price Pool Equipment   DM
Brent
Brent3 posts

Top quality

2nd time i have shoped with Best Price Pool Equipment. Bought both Pump and Filter.

These guys are the best in the business. Very good prices and top notch service.

spacy250
spacy250Perth, WA24 posts

Best Pool supply shop in Perth

I have bought all my pool equipment from Nicole at Bets Price for 8 years and she always gives me the cheapest quote in Perth. The service in awesome, most delivery's are next day and their advice is always spot on. Highly recommended.