Best Price Pool Equipment

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Best Price Pool Equipment

4.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
MARTIN WALTERS
MARTIN WALTERSPerth, WA

resolve a problem

I had a problem with my pool cleaner there chat line told me to send all sorts of information to another e mail address on 2 days I phoned waited 29 minutes so it was not resolved I e mailed Nicole it was sorted now this confirms why I have been going to Nicole for some years so the lady is good very good have no doubt in using this company I have never been to the shop its always on line and never had anything but good service and quality goods this sort of service is rare too find so go on call her ...

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much Martin, it is always a pleasure to help you

Marilyn
MarilynPerth, WA

Can’t be beaten

Definitely our go to company for anything pool related. Knowledge, service, prices are all first rate. Whether you go to the store or just chat online you will have your answer, and very likely your product too, in no time at all. Highly recommend this company.

Best Pricing and Service in Western Australia

I have now been purchasing my pool asseccesories from Nicole for going on 20 years now. Everytime she has always had the best pricing and super efficient service. No more to be said really. Don't even bother shopping around as you will end up back here anyway.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much Alvin, you are a pleasure to assist and I really appreciate your kind recommendation, I look forward to helping you for many more years to come.

Good Value Great Service Always Good Expertise

Can always rely on this outfit to solve my pool requirements.Nicole is extraordinary in her commitment to customer service. The new store in Claremont is really top shelf in appearance, layout and convenience for access and parking.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much Greg, we really appreciate the kind words and so glad you found the shop much easier now, we are so happy to finally have lots of room and good parking.

Hutch
HutchSouth West, WA

Davey sand filter multiport valve

After purchasing above valve it started to leak. e-mailed store who immediately replied and said they would contact Davey. A few days later I received a replacement valve which works perfectly. I had a problem both Davey and Best Price Pool Equipment fixed problem. End of problem

Graham
GrahamPerth, WA

Great pool equipment replacement at a very competitive price

We recently had our pool chlorinator replaced by Best Price Pool Equipment at a significantly lower price than was quoted by a well-known pool equipment and chemicals franchise located in our neighbourhood. The equipment was the same. The service was excellent. The technician who did the job was pleasant, quick, did a neat job, relocated the controller to a more sensible position and gave us a good explanation of how to operate it. I was referred to this business by a friend and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks to your friend for referring you to us and thanks so much for your kind recommendation. It was our pleasure to assist you.

Brad
BradPerth, WA

Fantastic Service from Nicole

Hi Nicole,

I took the pump out to Davey that day and Jack fixed in on the spot within 5 minutes. He replaced a failed capacitor.

Thanks for the fast fantastic service Nicole. As long as I have a pool you will always have me as a customer.

Cheers

Brad

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks Brad, we and Davey were only too happy to help get that sorted for you with the hot weather we are having.

Steve
StevePerth

Best price best service

I’ve been buying from Nicole for 11 years now and she has never disappointed me on price ,service or delivery. Excellent keep up the great work.
Cheers

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much Steve, we really appreciate you being a customer for so many years with us.

Julian
JulianGreenwood

Excellent advice, right product, fast delivery

Went to Best Price Pool Equipment because of previous satisfaction. I ordered what I needed Sunday night and it was delivered bright and early Tuesday morning! Installed the replacement chlorination cell and everything was right back to normal operation quickly. Problem solved!
Excellent advice and service thank you.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks for returning to us for your equipment needs Julian, we are thrilled your system is up and ready for the festive season ahead.

VERY SATISFIED!

I have used Best Price Pool Equipment for over 8 years and purchased a number of pool-related products including pumps, chlorinators, filters & pool cleaners. Nicole & Scott provide excellent service & recommendations and while they keep their prices affordable, they go the "extra mile" for their customers.
Very satisfied!
Gary
Leeming, Western Australia

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much for your years of loyal custom Gary, you are always such a pleasure to deal with.

Philip John Hook
Philip John HookPerth Aust

Quality of service

My Davey Silensor pool pump developed a problem which kept on tripping my electricity supply to the plug socket. One quick email to Best Price Pool Equipment, whom I have dealt with for quite a few years, was replied to straight away advising me to take the pump direct to Davey Pumps who exchanged the pump as it was less than 2 months old. This is what customer service is about a big thank you to all concerned, I would recommend both companies to anyone.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much Phil, you are always a real pleasure to deal with.

Excelent Service From Best Price Pool Equipment

I havepurchased all my pool equipment from Nicole for the last 7 years. Always given the correct advice along with fast service and deliveries promptly dispatched to recieve the next business day.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much Darryl, we really appreciate you always returning to us for your pool equipment

Brent
Brent

Top quality

2nd time i have shoped with Best Price Pool Equipment. Bought both Pump and Filter.
These guys are the best in the business. Very good prices and top notch service.

NicoleBest Price Pool Equipment

Thanks so much for that recommendation Brent, it was a pleasure assisting you.

spacy250
spacy250Perth, WA

Best Pool supply shop in Perth

I have bought all my pool equipment from Nicole at Bets Price for 8 years and she always gives me the cheapest quote in Perth. The service in awesome, most delivery's are next day and their advice is always spot on. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the lovely comments, you made our day. Warm Regards Nicole

Anna
AnnaPerth

Low noise pool pump

Popped into the store for some personal advice on pumps in general. But wanted a quite pump and cost effective if possible. The staff were very knowledgeable , helpful and friendly. Had our new pump in a couple of weeks and are extremely happy with our purchases. Thanks to the team for your help in selecting our pump !