NBN, Mobile Broadband
Listing monitored by Best Telecom

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (0)
GMan
GManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big productivity boost

We've had a massive productivity boost since switching to NBN 100
Our business relies on almost 100% online and we've experienced virtually zero downtime in the last year since we upgraded plus speeds that make delays minor or inconsequential for download.
Faster upload would be helpful but its not a major hindrance, we can't really fathom why NBN is not same speed for up and download

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your feedback GMan, we appreciate it and are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

Philip A
Philip A

Good service

BT arranged instillation in our absence and it appears to have gone seamlessly. Is reliable. We have packaged the internet with Foxtel with a price advantageWe have no hesitation in recommending it

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Philip, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your feedback and that you are happy with our service.

ian worthEyre Peninsula, SA

Happy customer!

My deepest apologies on not remembering the name of the lad that helped me through an unplanned outage, I cant speak more highly on your people skills. Yourself and Sergio are an asset to the company! Thankyou for constantly updating me on what was going on it helped get through a very frustrating day running a business!

Review made by Rachael Worth

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we will pass on your comments to our team, we are delighted to be of service.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service.

Best Telecom has been my Communication Provider for the past 4.5 yrs. I recently relocated to the Gold Coast. Sergio from Best Telecom made the transition so easy & simple. Sergio has A+++++ Customer Service Skills. Best Telecom are a 100% Australian Provider that doesn’t involve an overseas call centre. I highly recommend Best Telecom for all your Communication services.

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we will pass on your comments to our team!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Best Telecom Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Thomas and Jane
Thomas and JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NBN delivery awesome

I recently joined Best Telecom after having had a horror story with Telstra, TPG and Optus. It’s taken them a couple of weeks to get things sorted but I now have full speed. I have also brought across my mobiles and business internet, phones and inbound number as well. Lovely to also to talk to Australians as well. A truly refreshing change!!!!

Best Telecom TeamBest Telecom

Sorry, there are no questions about Best Telecom Broadband but you can read 3 questions about Best Telecom.

Get an answer from our members and Best Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Best Telecom
CategoryServices, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.00$69.00$89.00
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 6 Best Telecom