Better Cleaners Perth

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Better Cleaners Perth

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Penelope
PenelopePerth, WA

Amazing cleaning every time!

Nina and her team are always professional and reliable. The team is trustworthy and maintain a very high standard of cleaning every time. They are flexible and willing to accommodate where they can. I would recommend Nina and her great team to anyone. Communication is excellent and Nina always replies promptly to messages or enquires.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Isabel
IsabelPerth, WA

Great cleaners

So far the best cleaners I’ve had. Thorough job,Nina is easy to talk to. The cleaners are punctual and polite. The English is not their strength but you can arrange everything with Nina and if they don’t understand your request Nina will translate it to them. Overall, I highly recommend them

Excellent communication and organization and very thorough cleaning

Nina and her team are very easy to work with, they work hard and they do a thorough job. We’ve had regular cleaning services and also a vacate clean done. Would highly recommend.

Moira O.
Moira O.Perth, WA

Reliable and excellent cleaning services

Nina and her team are extremely reliable and perform an excellent cleaning service. I would definitely recommend them. I have used the services in both residences I have stayed in.

Sue and Bill
Sue and BillPerth, WA

Cleaners that Know how to Clean

We have a cottage in the Fremantle Village that we fly in out of that enquires regular cleaning, I put out some enquiries Nina came back really quickly among others but she was very upfront. She 2 allocated cleaners for a test clean and they we were fantastic. Our cottage is not easy to clean as its small and has a lot of stuff in a small space in addition lots of dust and dirt come in from the beach and the vacant allotments. The place was cleaned perfectively so I had them clean the windows as well on the next clean. They also have to use a lock box to access as we aren't in the state and I am totally comfortable with that, as I trust Nina and her team. Highly recommend and I am a hard marker on cleaners

Always get a really thorough clean. Very reliable.

I have used this company for a few years now. Nina and the team are very responsive and reliable. I always get a great clean without any hassles and they are great when I have special requests.

Katie B
Katie BPerth, WA

Reliable cleaners

I've had my unit cleaned fortnightly for a year. I always get home to a nice and clean unit, they are happy to do whatever little job I leave notes about.

Fantastic cleaners

I've been using HomeBright for the past 2 or 3 years and they are fantastic. They're flexible and do an amazing job! I recently had a rent inspection vacate clean done and it was fantastic!! I've recommended them to a few friends :)

Nina L.Better Cleaners Perth

Thanks so much Sinead! We are now re-branding to Better Cleaners Perth. Same team, same high standard of service but find more information at https://www.bettercleanersperth.com.au

Highly recommended!!

Used Homebright for over three years and really happy. I have had two cleaning team leaders over that time and both have done a high standard clean. They are flexible, helpful and very nice to deal with!

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Great to deal with

I have been using Homebright Cleaners for the past 2 or so years and have found Nina and the team very helpful and lovely to liaise with. Can't recommend them enough!

Karen
KarenPerth

Highly professional operators

My rental agent recommended Home Bright cleaners to me for a vacate clean, and since then i have used them many times over the past 5 years. Nina is always quick to respond and communicates extremely well. I always feel comfortable talking to her and arranging the details of the work to be done. The cleaners make the house shine, and the attention to detail is amazing. Price is very reasonable too. I would definitely recommend Home Bright!

Wonderful Service

Wonderful company to deal with - communication was easy and they were very responsive. Our cleaners were lovely, trustworthy and took great care of our home. Highly recommend and would use again!

Cassius
Cassius

Dont go with any other cleaner

Great service, more love and attention to my house than I give it myself! Great attention to detail and very thorough.

Brilliant, reliable, consistent, clean home every time

I have always used Home Bright Cleaning services. Nina is always so prompt with communication and no request is too much. The cleaning team are lovely, professional, reliable and deliver a lovely clean home every time. It makes my life and my partners life easier, not having to worry about security issues with strangers in my home, or having to clean on top of an already busy life. Work life balance, achieved!!!!
Catherine :)

AMAZING

You guys are so great.

NINA: AMAZING communication. So organised. So reliable. We have used lots of cleaners. You guys NEVER disappoint.

The lovely Annie and her Dad. So friendly. Prompt. NEVER ON TIME>>> ALWAYS EARLY!!! House always so clean. She has initiative. See's something that needs doing and she does it. Thank you ladies and Father of Annie. You make us smile.