Maid to Clean

Maid to Clean

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paddy

PaddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, punctual and excellent cleaning.

Have always been surprised by the effort and attention to detail the cleaners have. They do the little things you don't expect. Always happy with the cleaning. Fantastic service, great cleaners.

Sally Scott

Sally ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent attention to detail

The Online booking and confirmation system is perfect.
The attention to detail Carolina and Garbriela has is wonderful.
I come home to a beautifully clean house, the whole family appreciates.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job!!

Cleaner stayed back to ensure a good job was done. Punctual, friendly and very detailed. Highly recommended! Took the time to understand what was required from us to complete the task.

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its the little touches

Our regular cleaners were not available this week and we had Billy (not sure of the spelling) but a brilliant job was done and we were very happy with all the extra touches that were done. Thank you so much, we would have you again any time.

Sal

SalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disinfectant

Whatever disinfectant amrida and partner are using is lovely it feels and smells beautiful and the shower is spotless I was looking after mums dog last week the floor was a mess and when they left it was perfect

So great coming home to a clean house!

We've had two cleans done now by Maid to Clean and have been really happy with both times. Our cleaner is so friendly (and doesnt mind my stickybeak little one asking a million questions!) and the place has been left super clean each time. She's also been happy to prioritise different areas each clean so that we can get the most value out of the clean. Having done my research, I know there are cleaners that cost less, but M2C bring their own cleaning gear, and for the quality and peace of mind I'm happy to pay the extra.

Just do it.

The fact you are reading reviews of a cleaning service tells me, like myself you are ready for some help. I was reluctant to try a business I found online but I wanted to Spring Clean. Maid to Clean have been fantastic from the ease of the online booking to the approachable efficient staff in the office.
They offer a 200% guarantee of service. You can not do better than that.

Luna

LunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic clean!!!

Angela and Sebastian from Maid to Clean were amazing! They were punctual, friendly, accommodating and went above and beyond when cleaning my home. I'm so happy with the service they provided, the house was left looking and feeling brand new.

Harvey

HarveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A clean, tidy and sweet smelling house

The Maid to Clean team did a great job. It feels so relaxing to come home to a clean, tidy and sweet smelling house. The mazing thing is that everything is back in the spot where I left it, yet I can see it has been cleaned.

Legend

Sher is a star! Punctual, lovely company and always does an impeccable job! It blows my mind how shiny our floor boards look when he's done. Everyone is impressed when they come over.

Alex K.

Alex K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous cleaning service.

Lovely, totally professional cleaners have been looking after our home. On time, they know what they are doing and have great energy. And they are very nice to our dogs. We couldn't be happier with the whole service.

Pri

Pri

Very thorough cleaning by Dinesh

After an initial few months of having different cleaners (each one was very good), we have had Dinesh now consistently. He was thorough and paid attention to detail. He came on time (this is important to us) as Saturdays are very busy for us. Happy and satisfied. Nothing like coming home to a clean house!

Ricardo F

Ricardo FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A cleaning service that is fit to my needs

It has been a few months since I started having Maid to Clean taking care of the cleaning of my apartment and I could not be happier. Accommodating and friendly customer service plus an excellent work done by Jennifer and George, my cleaning team.

November 5th 2019 Update: The best cleaning service you have been wishing for

Maid to Clean is the best cleaning service available: good prices, great customer service: friendly and available at all times. The cleaning team I got assigned Jennifer and George are very responsible, punctual, attentive to details.

Civ

CivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfying services. Thank you.

The home is cleaned with professional details. The team is friendly and courtious. The staff always make sure your requirements are met and are responsive to your calls. Thank you.

Great cleaning service

Easy to book and great customer service. Sam was punctual, efficient, friendly and did a great job cleaning my home. Im very happy with maid to clean and will continue to use them.

At last!

At last, a cleaning service that is easy to use, easy to book, you know what you are getting and they deliver. I am so happy to find this cleaning service which is more reasonably priced than its competitors and much more easy to use. Fantastic service and also after care.

Great cleaning service

Fantastic cleaning service! Aqip is professional, friendly and very thorough! He did a great job cleaning our house within the specified time! We would definitely recommend Maid to Clean ongoing!

Good cleaning service

Great service, efficient and responsive and being able to organise everything online is a bonus.
They provided a prompt response to feedback that I provided with their first service and matched us with a great cleaning team (Diana and Paula) who did a fantastic job cleaning our house within the specified time.

SM24

SM24Melbourne

Arrived late but impressive clean

Both times the cleaning team arrived more than an hour after the window due to delays at an earlier job. Communicated pretty well though. They completed a thorough clean, very happy with the results. Highly recommend.

Katie O.

Katie O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super cleaning team

This was our first experience with Maid to Clean, and we were really impressed. The team were incredibly professional, friendly, and did a great job. We would definitely recommend them, and hope to arrange ongoing services.