Verified🏆 2024 Award

Job Satisfaction

1,263 reviews
AAA
AAA2 posts

Great carpet steam clean by Shehan

Shehan did a great job steam cleaning my carpet. He was punctual, communicative, and was very attentive to details :) would definitely rebook!
Sonia
SoniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

spotless bathrooms

We look forward to seeing the shower screens glass glistening. Both bathrooms always look amazing after Jenith has been cleaning them. So clean and tidy, Jenith does an incredible proffessional job. He's attention to detail is fantastic.
Luc
Luc2 posts

The best cleaner yet

Received a fantastic clean from Justin E. He was very thorough and also super energetic and friendly. He cleaned from top to bottom and ever single corner. Could not fault. Wish we could have his service again.
Megumi W.
Megumi W.

Alejandro

I experienced this company’s service a few times.
This time Alejandro came here.
He did an amazing job, I really appreciate it.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service, would recommend

Fantastic service. Karanveer arrived right on time and did a fantastic job of the entire apartment, including two balconies! The apartment was sparkling. I am thrilled with his work and would recommend Maid to Clean to everyone.
Julie H
Julie HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent job done

We had a minor problem with our regular cleaner unable to attend, Broni was very helpful and sent Maddy instead. She was an excellent replacement and did a great job.
ChirayuB
ChirayuBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Book with confidence!

Rubin's domestic cleaning service is a true gem! Rubin's personal touch and attention to detail set him apart from the rest. His work ethic and dedication to providing exceptional service are truly commendable. Rubin goes above and beyond to ensure that every corner of our home is spotless and shining. I am incredibly impressed by his professionalism and the level of care he puts into his work. Thank you, Rubin, for your hard work and for keeping my home in pristine condition!
Hannah
Hannah2 posts

Thanks Pablo for cleaning our home

Thanks Pablo for cleaning our home, the place is very clean
stjohn
stjohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic clean

All the things. Great service. Done in an impressive time frame. Super friendly.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I highly recommend Maid to Clean

My cleaning team Harpeet and Jasmeen do a fantastic job!
Beth
Beth2 posts

Great cleaner and great admin team

After a few not so great cleaners with this company I was given an amazing cleaner named Charlotte. She was punctual and had a great eye for detail.
Even though the previous cleaners were not as I had hoped the admin team were amazing! they had great customer service and matched us great with Charlotte
Deborah
Deborah2 posts

Amazing team backed by excllent customer service

Jean and Laura are the best cleaners I have ever had. They are thorough and meticulous every time and are both absolutely lovely. Thanks to them both and Maid to Clean for the great behind the scenes service.
David L.
David L.

Great job

Prompt courtesy great result.Never thought I would see the sink so shiny.
Trish S
Trish SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great springclean

Very pleasant and friendly cleaners who did a great job
Irate New Nab Customer
Irate New Nab CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great experience

Shachi and Chirag are fantastic cleaners. They were polite, efficient and did a great job. Highly recommend them.

Health Professional
Health Professional

how much do you charge per oven? how long will it take? Is it cheaper if we have many ovens to clean?

Tyra
Tyra

Hello, do your services include cleaning a single room in student accommodation? If so, what will be the hourly cleaning rate? Thank you.

Maid to Clean   DM

Hey Tyra! They sure do. We can simpy do an hourly service. All the pricing can be found on our website's pricing page: external link

Rajmahmad B.
Rajmahmad B.

Do you have any vacancies

Maid to Clean   DM

Hey Rajmahmad. Thanks for your question. We are always on the hunt for exceptional new cleaning teams! Feel free to check out our careers page here: external link