Maid to Clean

Maid to Clean

My apartment looks great again!

I have MS and it's been forever since I was able to give my place a proper clean without exhausting myself. The Maid to Clean guys that came over were super friendly and supportive and gave my house the best spring clean! Will definitely use them again

Great and Deep Clean

Good deep Spring Clean! Clean completed on a timely manner, only take 4-5 hours for the work. I will consider regular clean now with Maid Clean. Thanks for Harish and her partner's effort!

Excellent clean

Dan provided an excellent clean, the bathroom in particular was done way beyond expectations. As well, the communication from the team was very good. Will definitely use maid to clean again.

Poor service

I booked a house clean including their spring clean service and inside window clean. Unfortunately the cleaners completed some tasks very poorly or not at all.

I was refused a re-clean despite their advertised policy of offering one and after a bit of back and forth and then the owner of the business stepping in, we reached an agreeable refund amount for the missed/sub-standard work.

Truly spectacular

I’ve been lucky enough to retain an amazing cleaner, Hana. I couldn’t ask for better services than what she provides. She is professional and has an attention to detail that astounds me. Absolutely love Maid to Clean :)

Always improving.

The cleaners assigned this week were competent and reliable. The company aims for improvement If expectations are not met. Easy booking and review process. Many thanks to Sher and Aziza.

George and Zia

Great friendly service. Job completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard. Cleaners went the extra mile to make sure everything looked great. Easy booking and review process.

Great service and fantastic cleaner!

An easy online service with great customer service if you ever need to chat in person. My cleaner Claudia does an amazing job in our house. She goes the extra mile to ensure everything is looking great for our return.

Terrific cleaners!

Our cleaner goes the extra mile and all surfaces are thoroughly mopped. The bathroom and stove are spotless. We have cats so the house can be hard to rid of hair but they are doing a great job.

Victor and Gaby = Maid to clean

They arrive on time, do everything that I need done and are very friendly Maid to clean always remind me of my appointment giving me plenty of time to organised myself Thank you.

Competitive prices, flexible time and great communication.

Jessyca + Paola did a great job with my 3 bedroom apartment. They even cleaned inside the microwave and individual toiletries. My wife was so impressed, we will continue to get regular cleans in the future. Thanks ladies!

Fantastic cleaning service.

My regular cleaners always leave my place so spotless. Highly recommended cleaning service, where I’m always left feeling satisfied with the professionalism and great care taken to make my place look 1 million bucks.

Excellent clean and great job

Paola and Johny have done an excellent job. I have been with several cleaning companies and this particular couple not only clean the required places but also added extra touches which I did not expect.

The booking system was great and always reliable.

I like having the same cleaner. She is very efficient and easy to communicate wit. Admin makes it easy with updates. And confirmation. thanks

Great

Really friendly cleaners who did a wonderful job. The lady who organised the cleaners was lovely as well and did her best to get someone out on a Saturday with short notice.

Disappointing customer service

We had an end of lease clean with Maid to Clean booked, as we thought we would get premium clean and not have to worry about a thing. The team themselves were absolutely lovely, but missed a few spots on the shower and in the bathroom, so I had to clean them myself. I called the office to confirm what I was getting charged, as I was happy to pay the normal one bedroom apartment cleaning fee but don’t think I should be charged for a bond back guarantee if I have to clean up areas when I’ve paid extra for a company to do it. The office staff wouldn’t do anything, or assist me in any way because I didn’t think to take photos before I had to clean it up. Very poor customer service, disappointed as I was very much looking forward to an excellent and easy experience. I was considering using them for ongoing cleaning services at my home, but will definitely rethink my decision now.

awesome

harsh and uday did a great job - everything was spotless. real pleasure to come home to a clean house

Fabulously clean home

I have been using Maid to Clean for about a year. They offer a fabulously reliable service and communicate well. The house always looks great after they’ve been. The last clean was particularly impressive. It was the end of the school holidays. our house had been well lived in by our 4 teenagers and all their mates. I went out leaving a very grotty house and came back to an immaculately clean home - Maid to Clean had done their magic. Brilliant!

Excellent service from booking to completion

Thank you Kerry, you were there when I needed you and you did a fabulous job!

Everything was easy, the booking which I even made changes to... nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely be using this service again. Super grateful!

Regain time and enjoy a clean home!

As with most of us, I have a very busy job and have a home and garden to maintain. Help was needed so i had time for relaxing too but trusting someone to come into my home was something I was not sure about.

Much research led me to try Maid to Clean and I have not regretted it!
I have two lovely people, Erin & Ceda, come to my home every 3 weeks to give my home a good clean and catch up on any ironing we have not managed to get done. It makes the cleaning I do every other week so much easier too.
So lovely to come to a clean home which is sparkling and smelling so fresh!