4.9

susan

susanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional always on time. Friendly, Though clean. ..Gabby always does the work meticulous.. My place looks fresh and wonderfully clean. Much appreciated. I will Highly recommend them to family and friends.

Roslyn Smith

Roslyn SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from Maid to Clean.

Dan was punctual, friendly and professional. He did an excellent job and I would definitely have him back again. My unit looks so fresh and clean since he was here.

Friendly service

Good communication. Friendly blokes. They did a great job, very thorough. The place smelled lovely and clean. Thank you! I will recommend them to my friends and family. Maid to clean

Robert S.

Robert S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using Maid to Clean for over a year, all teams have been excellent but the team I have had for the. last 2 months (Luz + Jhon) went over the top in their commitment to a job well done, I am more than happy to post this review as it will reward the team envolved

Excellent Cleaning Company

My cleaner, Vickey, was punctual, friendly, and went above and beyond to leave the house beautifully clean and a delight to walk into. And Maid To Clean's customer service is wonderful, they really try to resolve your issues and take the time to understand. Very happy with this company and highly recommend them.

Debra W.

Debra W.

Excellent work

Professional, thorough and helpful. The cleaning women did a wonderful job and hopefully will do so every two weeks . They even put in new bin liners . Great work. Thank you

The Committee

The CommitteeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence is a habit for this team

Every fortnight right on time my wonderfully friendly cleaners Radhika and Birmal arrive to perform their magic on my home. They are professional, friendly and very thorough.I have nothing but good things to say about my cleaners and the Company, especially during these trying times of the COVID-19 I know my cleaners have been thoroughly screened, therefore no need for me to be concerned.

Lotte

Lotte

Amazing

Cristian and Monique from maid to clean are wonderful. They are my second team and the same great quality as the first. Great team. I would highly recommend them. The company itself is so easy to book and deal with. They are my go to cleaners now without doubt.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect as Always

Very happy with the work Billy and Andrea did this week, they were great. The Maid to Clean company is amazing and we can fault how helpful and considerate they are. It always a blessing to come home, everything sparkling and clean. Thank you so much

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job and lovely people to work with

I’m very happy with the excellent service Maids to Clean provides each fortnight. Karen & Fenanda have been looking after me during the last month and they are very professional, courteous and polite. I recommend them to anyone who wants a great clean every time. Thank you.

Coops

CoopsThornbury

Great job

My place was left clean and fresh even the dog was looked after would recommend them i have them once a month they do a great job look forward to my monthly clean having to wait for hip replacement great help

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Clean and proud

Thanks to Gabby from Maid to Clean for a thorough and efficient clean. Very happy with the service, a job well done. I will make this a regular fortnightly clean

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Maid to clean is an excellent cleaning company. Vickey is a fabulous cleaner. Recommend highly.

Recommend Maid to Clean highly. They are an excellent cleaning company. Vickey is an excellent, very thorough cleaner. Leaves our house shiny clean and spotless every week. Give them a try. AAA+++

End of lease - carpet steam clean

Booking stage - Donna was very helpful and responsive even when I got stuck in another phone call during the booking she waited patiently for me and always professional.

Carpet steam cleaning - Con was fantastic. He was on time during the slot provided, he set up his tools and equipment efficiently so he was very thorough and went above and beyond than what we expected.

This is the first time we’ve ever decided to keep using the same cleaning comanpay - thank you both! Well done!

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good cheap cleaning

Meghan and Bhavik arrive on time and work efficiently as a team to completely clean my reasonably large home. They are both friendly and communicate well with me about what needs doing. I am very grateful to them. Keep up th good work.

Find out how Maid to Clean compares to other House Cleaning Services

Been such an amazing help.

Thanks so much to Shashi who has done a wonderful job cleaning my home. Always so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Shashi from Maid to Clean.
Thanks Shashi.
We appreciate all the work you do.

Wonderful cleaner

Karen and Fernanda did an excellent job cleaning my 1 bedroom apartment. Every surface was spotless, not a speck of dust left on any surface. Easy to book, flexible timing. Great experience overall, 10/10 would recommend.

Sandi Fulcher

Sandi FulcherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another great clean

Camilla once again did a great job. She leaves my house clean and smelling clean! I love her work! Thank you for rearranging my booking so that she could come back again.

Perfect

Sebastian and Angela are really professional and punctual
They did amazing job cleaning my dad’s unit
They came on time and did Everything was on our list to clean
Be out all cleaning products.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time using this company, impeccable

Facing an extended period of lockdown we were lucky enough to have Carolina clean our 2 bedroom apartment this week; she was punctual, efficient and cleaned the whole place in 2 hours even folding the toilet paper like they do in hotels! A pleasure to deal with...we’d be happy to have her back anytime. Very pleased :)