Maid to Clean

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maid to Clean

Jillian
JillianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Natalie and Ainsley did a great job.

Natalie and Ainsley did a great job. They were on time, everything was done to a high standard and they left the key as asked. They also had a nice professional manner. Thanks for the hard work.

Matthew T
Matthew TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Warnot

Warnot did a great job cleaning our house, we have also found the customer service team to be very helpful, highly recommended!

Eddy S.
Eddy S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service!

Jade was professional, worked hard and was thorough with her cleaning. Thanks so much Jade!

Suraya
SurayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally!

I’ve been looking for a decent cleaner to clean my house for over a year now. I heard about Maid To Clean on fox fm & googled them. After reading through their detailed website I decided to book them in. They sent me the wonderful & bubbly Karen. Karen made sure she focused on cleaning my necessities with a smile. It wasn’t until she left that I realised she went above & beyond my requirements. From cleaning my bedroom mirrors to emptying the toaster’s crumb tray. What a pleasure to “Finally“ find a decent cleaner / person/ company that I can trust & know the job will be done properly even without me being present.

Diana O.
Diana O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company, amazing service, high quality of cleaning services

Don and Kasun did a terrfice job. Punctual, amazing attention to detail and left the house smelling wonderful

Fabulous

Can’t thank Abbey enough for a terrific job - very thorough and would absolutely recommend.

Michael R.
Michael R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I need sunglasses to look into my kitchen sink

Bomic, Nida & Jay did a FANTASTIC job! Punctual, friendly & professional - we are delighted!

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company, good service

Fatin does a great job, very impressed and maintain a weekly clean because of her attention to detail.

EveU
EveU

From beginning to end, great service with a great result!

From my first contact, Maid to Clean was really pleasant and helpful. My cleaner was lovely to deal with, respectful, really hardworking and followed my instructions to a T.

Margaret Blackford
Margaret BlackfordRichmond

Delighted !

My apartment sparkling like a 5 star hotel after Maid to Clean had waved their cleaning wand.

Wonderful service!

Helen from Maid to Clean is PERFECT. Always gets things for us the way we love, and the extra little touches we don't even ask for are just lovely. Would recommend over and over.

Zoran
ZoranBrisbane

Very happy!

Extremely satisfied with Maid to clean. Have been using them for regular cleans and had Murat and Mick as my cleaning team the entire way through. Couldn't be happier with their work and they are always responsive to any feedback I may have for them. Would definitely recommend.

DHM
DHMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional

Communication with maid to clean has been great so far, they’re very professional. Marisa is really lovely and does a great job cleaning, she left my shower looking like it had never been used. I pay for the fortnightly service and overall it’s great for helping to keep my house clean!

Excellent Worker

Thanks Maid to Clean for Helen, who I would give a ratings of 10 out of 10 for her work and her pleasant manner, where no cleaning job is to much trouble.

Very happy with the service!

The first cleaner Maid to Clean sent did a barely OK job. The Team listened to my concerns, discussed options and sent Marissa to clean for me. Now I am very happy.