Roxanne

RoxanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service

The cleaners worked very hard and got through a lot of jobs in my house to a very high standard. My house looked very clean and tidy after they had finished

Laura S.

Laura S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my regular cleans.

Really happy with my regular cleans by Katherin & Diana. They’re both lovely & lovely & considerate with my indoor senior cat. Missed my regular clean during our short lockdown- so I’m glad they’re back :-)

Lovely

LovelyVictoria

Thorough

I was recommended a cleaning service named "maid to clean" by a friend. On our second clean with the company, my husband asked about our cleaner and wanted their contact details. This was not to complain, but to let management know that the cleaner who had cleaned our house had done such an amazing job. The attention to detail was phenomenal. We were informed our cleaner Kerry W was a quality assurance employee, and set the standards for other cleaners to meet. We feel so lucky to have such a dedicated employee now cleaning our house on a regular basis.

Monthy FIX

Angela & Sebastian are my angels of mercy. They sweep in to my apartment & magically clean everything in such a short time. They are very methodical & don't miss a beat. Apartment is a dream to return home to after a day at work.

Helen Peake

Helen PeakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jason did a meticulous job when cleaning our somewhat challenging home and hobby studio. His clean was detailed and very careful, and we are delighted with the result.
Many Thanks, Helen

Krisy P.

Krisy P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Cleaning Company

Professional and great quality, they listen to requests, are responsive and responsible. Very trust worthy and on time. I highly recommend them as a team and company. Will be continuing to use this company.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect! My house was sparkling!

Thank you Mary Nyuang! You were so efficient and thorough. My house was sparkling and you were so lovely to talk to. You worked so hard and exceeded all expectations. Thank you very much. Lisa

Natalie O.

Natalie O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is awesome!

I can always rely on Maid to clean to thoroughly clean my house. They leave it sparkling and it’s a joy to come home too. Always AAA cleaning thanks guys

Amber

Amber

Our angels

We appreciate so much the house being cleaned every couple of weeks by Valentina and Jean! They are thorough and detailed and every time the house feels so wonderful afterwards. It is the little things they do to give it a quality clean that makes all the difference, thank you.

Great job

Maid to clean are professional and reliable. Our usual cleaner was not available last week and the replacements, Erkan and Elif, did such a wonderful job, it was like I had returned to a freshly cleaned hotel room.

The best clean so far

Kitty did an amazing job - the entire place was spotless and gleaming! We couldn’t find fault at all. Super friendly and professional service. We were rapt! Thanks Kitty and Maid To Clean!

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great cleaners, peace of mind

Bibi and Moh do a great job cleaning my house. I can't believe how much they can do in the time! Very happy with these guys and I will continue to use.

a_jk

a_jk

Marialys did a great job in our apartment! I also really like the online portal for changing bookings, viewing details or adding any additional instructions. The admin team send lots of booking reminders which is helpful.

Rob S.

Rob S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional cleaning service

The friendly and helpful service we have received from the Maid to Clean team has been exceptional starting from the booking process right through to the follow up after each clean. The attention to detail shown by Kerry for our Spring clean was beyond expectations and the efficient and thorough service provided by our regular team Dahianna and Karen always leaves us happy with a sparkling clean and fresh smelling home. Would highly recommend.

Prue

PrueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maid to Clean

I am very happy with Maid to Clean. Luisa and Camilo are professional, friendly and work well as a team. They always do a thorough clean leaving the surfaces sparkling. Thank you.

Maid to clean

Samantha listenened and took on board the areas which were more important to me to be cleaned and went behond.
She did a thorough job and the house smelt amazing .
Thank you.

Fabulous clean!

So impressed with my most recent clean. Such attention to detail, and extra care taken to move items to make sure they were thorough. A very, very happy customer!
Thank you!

Zahn Hobson

Zahn HobsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, friendly staff!

Sam was very thorough in her clean. Professional, friendly and determined to make it a positive experience. Very happy with Maid to Clean and the easing of booking the service.

Sasha R.

Sasha R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maid to clean

Carolina T provides an amazing service and I'm always happy with the work she does. She adds a warm and welcoming energy while she is here and my dog always likes saying hi. Great cleaning service, great staff and highly recommended.

Maid to Clean

Milan was great as always and had to work by himself yesterday. He is very professional and friendly and always does a thorough job cleaning our house form top to bottom