Maid to Clean

Maid to Clean

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the work Billy and Andrea did this week, they were great. The Maid to Clean company is amazing and we can fault how helpful and considerate they are. Thank you again for looking after us so well.

Cameron M.

Cameron M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend: Reliable and quality work

znic2020

znic2020Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy and will book again

I was happy with the service provided. Camilla did a great job on her own with a three bedroom/two bathroom house. Loved coming back home to a fresh and clean house. Have booked again for a regular fortnightly service.

Wonderful

Tishana and Ishana were just lovely. I was very comfortable having them in my home. They were very willing, they listened carefully, worked hard and did a great job. I would be very happy to have them again.

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delighted!

Sushant was a very pleasant, polite and eager young man. Completely professional. He did a thorough job with a great eye for detail. We were very impressed. Thankyou for your care.

Vicki

Vicki

Great reliable cleaners and service. They do a fantastic job at cleaning and are reliable and on time. Very happy with the end result Would definitely recommend this business. T

Madeliene

MadelieneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend this service!

Cleaners come and do a great job regularly. This week I came home to a lovely clean home smelling of disinfectant! Easy to use every month, never had any complications.

Dean C.

Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Punctual, reliable and a great attention to detail, highly recommended.

Maid to clean were great. Easy to deal with, customer service is great and the clean really bought a smile to our faces and lifted a weight off our shoulders. Highly recommended

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient service

I recently booked a cleaner on line with this company. I new nothing about the company but there attractive easy to use web site and good revues helped me decide to give them a go. We've now had two fortnightly cleans and have found the service from our allotted cleaner, Victor very good and the booking procedure and reminders have been efficient.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Yennifer and Jorge come for a fortnightly clean. They are very thorough and I can trust I am always going to come home to a clean home. Thank you guys!

Friendly, professional and exceptional

o O o O o O o O o
First time hiring a cleaner; very impressed, will definitely hire again.
Went above and beyond
o O o O o O o O o

Amazing and extremely thorough

I had Resni come and clean for me, he did an amazing. He was extremely thorough he did not miss a thing. I have now booked him for ongoing fortnightly cleaning.

Good cleaning

Highly professional and does a good job. Will recommend them. They are so punctual, thorough and good with their work. I look forward to come to a cleaning place every time.

Consistently excellent cleaning service.

We are very happy with Camila who is always prompt and very thorough. I’m always delighted and surprised by how much she is able to do in 2 hours. Highly recommended.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a fantastic service.

Kitty is punctual and so friendly, even my dog gets so excited when she comes! She is very thorough and always takes such good care of my home, I look forward to cleaning days!

A happy customer

It was wonderful to have an accommodating, thorough cleaner in our home. Hw made sure certain areas were well cleaned and went the extra mile to remove stubborn stains and in built up areas, especially the oven and shower.

Ricardo F

Ricardo FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best cleaning service in Melbourne

After trying different services and individuals I finally found Maid to Clean and I am finally getting the kind of service I have always expected. With a hard working team: Genifer andJorge my house never been cleaner.

Excellent value for service!

I am really impressed with the cleaning service I had! Joanne is pleasant, efficient and trustworthy! I am definitely thinking of making future bookings seeing how it can really save me so much time in keeping my place so clean and tidy. Thank you so much!

Ted D

Ted DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very throrough and punctual

Kitty did a great job, I was amazed at how detailed she was and the effort she went to make my apartment lovely and fresh. Well done and my thanks.

Louise J.

Louise J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent clean!

I was beyond pleased to come home and find my flat sparkling clean! Milan's attention to detail was brilliant, and his work exceeded expectations. I've never seen my shower so clean! Thank you Milan and Maid to Clean for making my life that little bit easier and for doing such a wonderful job. I will definitely be booking again.