Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,212 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1,18524 · 2%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,212 reviews
KKAM
KKAMMelbourne3 posts

Clear info on services, courteous and responsive

Rubin from Maid to Clean was friendly & thorough, putting me at ease and doing a great job for my upcoming flat inspection. The customer service team was also excellent - made me remember what actual customer service is: courteous, quick to respond, adaptable and accommodating of my circumstances and particular needs. Unlike some cleaning companies I looked at online, Maid to Clean is clear and detailed about the services they offer, what is included and what isn't, and what the fees are. Makes a difference to be treated like a person instead of a line of computer code.
Jim and Helen
Jim and HelenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Our dust vanisher!

Arlana did a really thorough job. Even dusted everywhere in our bedroom - no mean feat!
Sally
SallyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

First rate

Excellent service from Maid to Clean, left our house beautifully clean,
Antie
AntieVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

You won't be dissapointed with Ruqiyya!

Ruqiyya from Maid in Melbourne is a wonderful cleaner. She is caring and friendly. Very hard working! Always arrives ontime, and has a great attention to detail. 10/10 Highly recommend Ruqiyya
Meredith C.
Meredith C.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very reliable company with excellent cleaners

Excellent booking service and lovely people. My new team Lokesh and Manvi are lovely people and did an excellent, professional clean. Very happy, and would recommend to others.
Eliza
ElizaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great cleaner and service provider

Helen did a wonderful job, followed instructions, completed a few extra jobs and was thorough.
AAA
AAA2 posts

Very thorough with their cleaning. Left my unit sparkling clean

Julie and her team has done a great job cleaning my unit in South Yarra. They arrived right on time, and were very detailed and thorough with their cleaning, and left my unit as clean as new (even cleaner than when I first moved in). I would definitely be requesting their service for monthly cleaning from now on! Thank you so much.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Book these cleaners for an amazing service!

Amazing service! Easy to book, easy to communicate with, they were punctual and did such a thorough job. Super impressed and will definitely use this business again.
MaureenL
MaureenLVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful cleaning!

Bryan is an exemplary cleaner. He is punctual, professional and doesn’t fuss. He does a fantastic job and I am so glad to have his services.
Tobias
TobiasVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top end and professional cleaning

Alperen Tasiloglu is always doing a professional job. He is on time and I'm very satisfied with the end result. He is very friendly and always smiling. I would recommend Alperen to anyone who would try Maid to Clean for the first time!
Estelle W.
Estelle W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Services

Kevin and Julia are the cleaners came to my place last week. They are very professional and friendly. I have been a customer with Maid to Clean for several years and their services is satisfying.
Jaya
JayaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Clean

Johanna from Maid to Clean provided an exceptional service. She was friendly, courteous and listened to my requirements. Her work was very thorough.
Megan
MeganVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent cleaning!

Iris did such a great job. She is very efficient and thorough. 10/10!
Fatima Felix
Fatima FelixVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why haven't I known about it before?!

I am very happy having Ricky cleaning my house weekly!
Abdulaziz
Abdulaziz

Angelica was perfect cleaner

I liked the way Angelica cleaned my apartment.
I hope she comes back next month.

Health Professional
Health Professional

how much do you charge per oven? how long will it take? Is it cheaper if we have many ovens to clean?

Tyra
Tyra

Hello, do your services include cleaning a single room in student accommodation? If so, what will be the hourly cleaning rate? Thank you.

Maid to Clean   DM

Hey Tyra! They sure do. We can simpy do an hourly service. All the pricing can be found on our website's pricing page: external link

Rajmahmad B.
Rajmahmad B.

Do you have any vacancies

Maid to Clean   DM

Hey Rajmahmad. Thanks for your question. We are always on the hunt for exceptional new cleaning teams! Feel free to check out our careers page here: external link

Extra Information