Maid to Clean

Maid to Clean

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just perfect

Very happy with the work Billy and Andrea did this week, they were great. The Maid to Clean company is amazing and we can fault how helpful and considerate they are. It always a blessing to come home, everything sparkling and clean. Thank you so much

Trish S

Trish SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My unit was sparkling clean

My cleaner was punctual and did a great job. The website and booking process and the reminders were easy and helpful. Highly recommend the business. I will use them again.

Fiona and Bill

Fiona and BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best thing ever!

My husband and I organised for Maid to Clean - Paolo and Johnny - to freshen up our daughter's home when her second baby arrived. Our daughter was delighted! Paolo and Johnny were respectful, thorough and friendly. The house looked amazing!

Meticulous every clean

Marie and George are consistently meticulous and do not cut corners. The house sparkles after they have been. They are efficient and friendly. The office staff also are friendly and efficient, no change is too much trouble.

Justine

Justine

Sparkling clean

Honestly the best clean my house has ever had with the loveliest cleaners too. They were friendly and so accommodating and they cleaned places that i didn’t even know needed to be cleaned! Highly recommend.

Fabulous service

Great communication, timely reminders and the willingness to meet reasonable date and time changes required. Maid to Clean have listened to me and were flexible about meeting my cleaning needs.

Best cleaners full stop!

Kevin + Isuru did an incredible job! My house was so dusty after new tiling was done and now thanks to these guys, house is spotless and has never been cleaner! Im wrapped

Perfection...!

Kerri is absolutely magnificent, we couldn't believe our apartment could be that clean!! Thank you to Kerri and to the incredibly professional team at Maid to Clean for a great job done.

Amazing Clean

Resni did an amazing job leaving my home sparkling clean and going above and beyond, he turned up on time, and is thorough, professional, polite and nothing was a problem.

Daniella

DaniellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Our regular cleaner Eshan always does an incredible job for us, leaving our bathrooms streak free and looking brand new. The company itself has great customer service and have accommodated all my requests quickly and in a very friendly manner.

Michelle L

Michelle LChelsea

Best cleaners I’ve had

Job well done!

Great to come home and find our home cleaned everywhere and in perfect order.
Professionally done, with great care. We enjoy the regular clean and to keep it clean we recently practice take away on the day of our clean to keep it clean!

Amazing cleaners

Great job I am planning on booking them again. They were very professional and worked tirelessly the whole time they were here. I would recommend this company. Thanks for the sparkling house.

Emily P.

Emily P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High-quality cleaning by a professional and friendly team.

Paula and Yennifer were a burst of sunshine very friendly, supremely professional and did a beautiful job of getting my apartment sparkling again. It was a simple process to book and reschedule when I needed to, and after a great experience as a first-time customer, I am so happy to say I'll be booking again and again. Thank you.

Great service, highly recommended

Jorge and Jennifer did an amazing job, everything was cleaned so well! They went above and beyond to make my apartment look sparkling clean. Also super friendly and nice. Highly recommending them to everyone

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High Quality Service

Praneeth + Bhagyavi did a great job. Didn't require any input from us. House was spotless, everything was moved (and put back) to ensure a thorough clean was provided. Would recommend to anyone.

jimmy

jimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent

friendly and punctual Radhika and Parimal are a great team. the quiet achievers they get the job done with no fuss. wiping down is streak free and are happy to do that little bit extra.

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great!!

Ishani is wonderful. She is caring and professional with her work, and is always on time. My boys have been at home with the online study and she has lovely in making sure she works around them. Thank you!!

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to be clean

Mina did a great job and it was a joy to come home to clean fresh home. Follows up any particular requests and just gets on with the job when nothing specific is specified.

Kelly

KellyMelbourne

Fantastic service from everyone involved