• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

You have to chase them 5 times

You book a service and then you keep chasing them where they are , where they are , where they are............
They (Fantastic services team) will not even inform you 1 hr ahead that they (Fantastic services team) will be delayed.

When you counter them (Fantastic services team) with this situation , they (Fantastic services team) will offer you some dollars but they (Fantastic services team) did not understand that it is not about dollars but it is about my time (which you(Fantastic services team) have wasted) and Service.

Heather Johnstone

Heather JohnstoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Team

New team who were very thorough & polite & friendly. I am very happy to have them continue the job for me fortnightly. They are both very eager to do the job in the correct manner,

Clean clean & clean

The cleaner arrived early, so no waiting. The job done very well, explanations from him when required. Excellent job.

**Use another service!**

**Do Not Waste your time and Money!**

Booked End of lease cleaning service. Cancelled twice at short notice 2 days in a row. I had to pay 2 extra days rent. Choose another cleaning Service.

The offered me a 20% discount. Didn’t actually give me 20% off and already had a preauthorisation on the full amount.

Then eventually the cleaners came did the job. And emailed after and said.. we can’t offer a 72 guarantee as advertised.

PLEASE DONT USE THIER SERVICE.. it looks all nice when you book, but this is the worst experience I had dealing with a cleaning company.

Gen

GenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome professional domestic clean

The Fantastic cleaner team attended on time and cleaned very efficiently, industriously and thoroughly. I hired them for a regular domestic clean. The shower was cleaned better than I have ever been able to. I was most impressed, and look forward to them coming again.

Mohammed

MohammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They do a perfect job for us!

The fantastic cleaner team who are coming regularly to our house are punctual, honest, doing a good job of cleaning, we are very happy with them. Also, the receptionist are quite helpful and supportive.

Dominique

DominiqueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!

Punctual, fast, efficient and friendly service. Outside windows needed cleaning urgently. Job was done in under an hour. To be honest though for the work done I thought it was a little expensive.

Moo

Moo

Hard working and professional!!

The two cleaners were brilliant! So quick and thoroughly professional, the kitchen , oven and range hood were spotless . Would recommend fantastic services without hesitation. They both arrived on time as well

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Read the fine print in your confirmation email!!! Make sure you add an hour on to your specified booking time.

I booked for a gardening service for 1100. At 1115 when the gardener had not arrived I checked the confirmation email and found that this company has ‘flexibility’ in adhering to the appointment time specified by the customer. Arrival time for the service can be up to 1 hour after the requested time. They say that this accounts for traffic and other unforeseen delays eg the previous job going over time. How ridiculous and inconvenient. I have never experienced this with other services. Why ask the customer for a booking time in the first instance? Some of us work and have diaries to maintain.

Helpful and friendly

John was very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. He called ahead and explained that he's running late which I didn't mind and called again to let me know when he was on his way. Did a good and quick job with the carpet cleaning.

Juhi

JuhiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely perfect cleaning !!

Highly recommend. Had got very dirty house from agent. Called up fantastic services. Mia helped me book my service and reassured me we’d move into an apartment that was like new !
The cleaners were even more Accomodating !!

Heinz

HeinzMelbourne

Excellent result.

The person was on time
Ended up with a perfect oven clean
The oven looks like new
The person cared about the surrounding
Oven cleaning is definitely done well in Melbourne
I recommend the service

syl_els

syl_elsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleantastic!

Had my first oven & house cleaning service last week and I am hooked. The cleaner arrived on time and completed all the tasks on my wish list in the allocated time. My husband was also impressed and we are now looking at getting regular cleaning done. Thank you for a great job Raza

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Furthest thing from 'Fantastic'

Helpful and efficient

Company was friendly reliable and efficient thank you. Price quoted for carpet cleaning remained accurate on the day. Staff were happy to assist both on the phone and in site.

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Services

I could not be happier with the cleaning done by the team. They so friendly and helpful and really went they extra step to make the place look amazing. Worth every penny.

As ordered. Efficient.

Efficient. Effective. No hiccups. Could be cheaper but not bad considering the.size of our place. Recommend. Easy to book online. Was recommended by another company and didn't disappoint. Thank you.

Amanda Cox

Amanda CoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good cleaning service

2 cleaners for 1 hour did a good job. Did Dusting, Vacuuming, cleaned bathroom and mopped Kitchen. It does depend on the individual cleaners - sometimes they send good ones and sometimes they are not as good. The team I got this time were great.

Carol Tenace

Carol TenaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oven look brand new

I hired fantastic cleaning to clean my oven and microwave. After my oven and microwave were cleaned it looked like it had never been used. Very happy. Will use again.

DDL

DDLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Disappointing

• +5

Littleflower A.asked

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Shel

Shelasked

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,