• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Excellent Service

This is the 3rd time I have used Fantastic Services and I will always choose them, they are excellent. Spotless house following their visit. I will definitely recommend them. Well Done!

Goodbye to our Family Home of 40 year

From the windows to the floors everything was immaculate. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Please could you convey my thanks to the team In all that was going on I rushed away without doing so.

Tennille Stokes

Tennille StokesPerth, WA

I had upholstery cleaning

My couch went from dull to vibrant with the cleaning removing stains. I especially like how the dust ruffle came up, I will include pictures as an example of before and after

BeePerth, WA

Bad. Realtor had to resend new cleaners

My realtor was not happy with this vacate and carpet clean. They have had to resend their own cleaners which has been taken out of my bond, and I’ve paid fantastic services also.

Bee

They have now also refused my bond unless I go back to the property and take photos which I can’t as the keys were handed in the morning after their clean. No reply to emails, no return calls. I lost $440 because of these guys

Renae

RenaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Brilliant

My end of lease clean was brilliant. The cleaners exceeded my expectations and were absolutely terrific. I couldn't be happier with the job they did. Thank you so much Fantastic Cleaners, I will be using you again.

rinku p.

rinku p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service on steam cleaning

Despite of Covid stage 4 restrictions, Fantastic Services made the experience were easy and simple. I booked steam cleaning services for the first time and went with the google reviews for Fantastic Services. The job was done well, will definitely recommend them and ask for their services in future!!

Poor Customer Service

Welstone Tames

Welstone TamesSydney, NSW

Make me Happy

A new couple came for the 1st time, I was very disappointed with in the beginning for not having our regular cleaners but they were very Polite, I explained them about what need to be done, they really did good job and made me happy.

Dan Welsh

Dan WelshSydney, NSW

Great Service

All I need is my house need to get cleaned, and it did, they come with their own vacuum and put garbage bin outside also they did dishes, room organised. Great service and excellent cleaning from the team who attended.

Aleks

AleksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service cleaning

Great cleaning of carpets in the house for end of lease carpet cleaning. Well professional cleaner Punctual And did a thorough job. The carpets turned out great and all the stains on the carpets were gone

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

End of lease clean - Awful

The end of lease clean was not done well enough to ensure the return of my bond. The cleaners had to re attend and I’m still waiting for the outcome.

• +14
Robinson

RobinsonPerth, WA

Thank You Guys!

From initiating the job via customer service to the job being completed I cannot fault these guys, very professional, well-mannered and they take pride in the work they do - I would highly recommend them!

Dene M.

Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Spring clean! Last minute but 100% effective

I just moved in to a place and old tenants had left the place a shambles.. these guys completely spring cleaned for me and were amazing - Thank you SHAFQAT & NADIA

Cheryl Andrews

Cheryl AndrewsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best

The carpet had a lot of extremely bad stains on it. The operator tested the stains first he determined what to do and put on them and away he went about his business. Fantastic is the word. The job was done to perfection. Thank you very much for the excellent job that you did.

STL

STLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you!!

I had Xiong & her partner do my end of lease cleaning & I can honestly say they did an awesome job. I was a bit worried as it was a pretty big job (even for two) & they definitely surprised me. I would recommend their services. I would also use the same duo who cleaned my house. Thanks again. I will be surprised if I don’t receive my bond in full back.

Conor

ConorSydney, NSW

Professionalism!

The team showed up on time, got the job done without any hassle. Polite and considerate, they performed the job as real professionals. Would definitely recommend these guys again. Quality service, quality call center staff.

Drew

DrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent performance!

Very happy with the end of lease job done, punctual and courteous technicians. My real estate agent was pleased with the job done, and will certainly recommend Fantastic services to friends...

Jacky

JackyPerth, WA

High Standard

I am a Property manager and I have used numerous cleaners from various companies in the past years but I tried this time with emergency short notice at a company called Fantastic Services, they did the cleaning right away and did really good job, Professionalism and high Standard.

wonderful job!

I got pets in my house causing me daily misery, a lot of hair on the couch and carpets. A couple from Fantastic did amazing job. I would need my house cleaning at least fortnights, so my search is over. Thank you fantastic.

Woody

WoodyPerth, WA

4 month service

I have been using fantastic services for Past 4 months as regular housekeeping, I have lovely cleaners who is reliable and does a great job .I am really happy with the service and will definitely recommend.

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Shel

Shelasked

Fantastic Services

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,