• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minor Repairs

Repairs were done well & quickly. They came first thing in the morning and took only about an hour to complete the repairs. They provided recommendations and options for our consideration.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Carpet cleaning - spotless and smelled amazing

I booked to get the carpet done before I moved out. They have done such a good job and whatever they used made the apartment smell amazing! I would definitely recommend and next time I will be getting them to do the entire house and not just the carpet. Thank you Sam!

Carmel

Carmel

Oven cleaning

We had Shay clean our oven and stove top. He did a wonderful job on the day and was in and out quickly with the least of fuss. He came to us last year as well

Moir

MoirSydney, NSW

Good but good be better

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of Lease clean

This is the second time i have used them for an end of lease clean. Once again they have done a fantastic job. On time and finished in a couple of hours. Highly recommend this service.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven Clean

Had my oven cleaned. Can’t believe the difference. Very happy with the service. I will definitely use your service again. Very efficient and arrived on time. Thank you so much

Tania F.

Tania F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good clean and pleasant staff

The team did a good job of the end of lease cleaning. The cleaners were mostly thorough with just a couple of things missed (one which I didn't pick up on until after they'd left which was a store room that hadn't been touched despite being pointed out). All and all a good job, just make sure you inspect properly.

Ray V.

Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Roibeard D.

Roibeard D.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Charged an extra $160 on top of the “guaranteed” end of lease cleaning. Tried for 3 weeks to get an itemised bill of the “extras” still waiting. Avoid them and go with somebody else.

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

professional domestic cleaners

The cleaners (2 visits) are very thorough. Time efficient. Most important for elderly couple. Mirrors, stove top, microwave, thorough dusting, vacuum. Punctual, client needs noted. Most impressed.May it continue.
Thank you.

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Handyman

I have never been let down by Fantastic Handyman Steve. I had few services with him and all of them delivered with Professionalism and Diligence. He came on time, started work straight away with and completed the whole list with services more earlier than given time. I am absolutely amazed by the level of service, and would definitely keep using Fantastic Services in the future.

Hebe C.

Hebe C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this company

Pravin

PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Customer service is poor

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was no started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complaint to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses. Anyway, they are just crooks!

choose wisely

choose wiselyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was fine, but customer support is atrocious

Chrissie

ChrissieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean - Fantastic Job

Fantastic services steamed deodorised and sanitised and cleaned dust off carpets, cleaned windows and window sills and cleaned attic and freshened the house up, house was unliveable and now it’s like living in a new house. They came equiped and spent the time necessary to clean everything requested. I would highly recommend the crew.

Gotham S.

Gotham S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good stuff!!

All round friendly staff and easy process! Have tried two of their services so far, carpet steam clean and also the tile grout clean - both went pretty well.
No issues at all.

Katia S.

Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!

Oven cleaning.

• +2Thumbnail
Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I'd never use your company again or recommend you.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,