• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Ashleigh

AshleighPerth, WA

House Cleaning

I would like to give many thankx for Fantastic Services for organising a cleaner for the house in my Grandparents house on Saturday Morning in such a short Notice, really appreciated. Couple who came were a lovely and did a wonderful job who had never been to the house previously. I will definitely consider them again for next cleaning service.

Lilly

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gardening experience!

Gardeners from Fantastic came to us took full days to tidy up. The grass was like meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lots of tidying to do but they did an amazing job. They worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending them for any gardening work.

Luca V.

Luca V.Perth, WA

Carpet Cleaning

I knew that I have to clean my carpet, but I was not aware, how dirty our carpet was until technician showed me the dirty water extracted from it after the deep cleaning. I am very happy with the professional team as they finish the cleaning on time. Smells good around carpet as well. Thank you team.

Anna

Anna Sydney, NSW

What a Fantastic job Ali and his team did!!

The team did an excellent job with the deep clean of our house. They were very thorough and professional and made sure we were happy with the result every step of the way. Very respectful too. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied customer here!!!

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Good and Friendly service

Friendly Service. Easy to use and comprehensive information. Marija who comes to clean my apartment every week is very Friendly and works incredibly hard. Very Professional and I am pleased with her service.

Moore

MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service!

Very good service from Fantastic. Always come well arranged. The team really woks hard and leaves everything tidy when finished. Already 5th time in the row every fortnight cleaning. I have always been happy with their work.

SujesmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish removal great job. Came right on time very pleased
Would definitely recommend to everyone. I’ll use this service next time I have garden waste to remove. Your representative was very efficient. Well done.

Sujesma

Great service will use again

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff were very friendly and efficient. This was the first time they cleaned my house but they did an excellent job and the price was reasonable.
I hope the standard can continue.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window Cleaning

Fantastic Service did and excellent job of cleaning all 100 French windows in my house. Back of my house is all covered with 8 Large windows & in front side Balcony side is also 4 windows slider doors. They are all large. Cleaners were courteous, punctual and Professional. Great value and I will be using them again for my future window cleaning needs. I highly recommend them.

Heidi

HeidiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent cleaning Service

Cleaners were Punctual and extremely thorough. We just finished a major renovation and cleaners were able to remove all the dust that had accumulated within my house. They were friendly and aware of what needed to be done. I would highly recommend and use their service shortly again around Christmas.

Professional!

Cleaners arrived within time frame. Friendly with a can do attitude. Worked performed within my expectation. Happy with service and would use them again and recommend to friends. Thank you Fantastic Service.

Cancelled 15mins after expected arrival

Had scheduled oven cleaning day before open for inspection. Received call 15 mins after scheduled time saying appointment cancelled due to unexpected transport issues and could not provide replacement service prior to opening .... was subsequently contacted by supervisor a day later who offered to compensate cancelled appt with free service ... what amazing service !! ... highly recommend will definitely use again

Following cancelled appt was contacted by company supervisor and offered free service to compensate for inconvenience ... what an amazing service and so unexpected ... thank you ... made my day !

Xenia

XeniaPerth, WA

Professional no doubt

I booked one-off cleaning by Fantastic Services and received a decent service. Couple came with their own fantastic logo shirts, covered their shoes , covered face with mask and proper gloves. They were very professional, respectful and puntual.I have no complaints and would probably book them again.

Kareena L.

Kareena L.Perth, WA

Happy to Recommend

I have been using Fantastic Cleaning for last 8 month, their regular cleaning is really good. I haven’t had any issue and for the first time they replaced my cleaner within these months reason is coz of common cold and of course she took precaution coz of these Virus chaos. The lady usually clean my house every two weeks and she organise everything perfect. I will recommend Fantastic Services.

Schalk

SchalkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response after logging complaint

I've lodged a complaint after my property manager was not satisfied with the results from the end of lease cleaning service provided by Fantastic Services. A day later, I have yet to get any feedback on how this will be resolved. The new tenant is waiting to move in and can't do so because Fantastic Services did not live up to their claim of being experts at end of lease cleaning!

I had to incur an additional expense to rectify the sloppy work performed by Fantastic Services! GIVE ME A REFUND!

Melina

MelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean Garden

The service provided was outstanding. Having had a large ash- tree removed by Max and his brother. They came and cut back overgrown shrubs and generally transformed the garden into something that now resembled a garden. Would no doubt in recommending their services.

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Service

We live in house with 4 floor with another 2 couple, we have 3 bedroom with private bathroom and 1 common toilet, it’s huge house. Other couple need their bedsheet to be changed together with laundry. A girl name Sandra with her Partner they did everything perfect. Did all the dishwashing as well. We all are very happy with her professional service. From now on we will be using Fantastic on a weekly basis.

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Shel

Shelasked

Fantastic Services

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,

David Adams,
Customer Service Supervisor

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Services representatives

Compare all 27 Fantastic Services
CategoryServices, House Cleaning Services and Carpet Cleaning ServicesServices and Gardening & LandscapingServices, House Cleaning Services and Carpet Cleaning ServicesServices and Pest Control Services
Contact Number 0861173480086117348003701866030370186603
Email Address perth@fantasticservicesgroup.com.auperth@fantasticservicesgroup.com.auoffice@fantasticservicesgroup.com.auoffice@fantasticservicesgroup.com.au
Compare all 27 Fantastic Services