• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kai Z.

Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't even bother to show up or call

Recieved text confirming booking at 4pm day before. Got to booking window and no one showed up. Tried to call gardener and the button in the app wouldn't work. Called fantastic services to finally get a call saying they cancelled as it might rain today. I pointed out there had been no rain in the last hour and if they had turned up they could have done the work. Was told it would rain today so they cancelled. To make matters worse they charged my card in full 5 days BEFORE service so now I have to wait and rely on them to return my money. Absolutely waste of time and money.

Penelope

PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunning!

Haven’t been able to use my sofa for over 12 months, as it was outside undercover and filthy, it’s now perfectly clean and the delicate fabric hasn’t been damaged in any way. Thank you so very much!

Great work recommend

Nice friendly workers I am very happy with the work. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to get their bond back. They cleand it so well that the place was cleaner than what it was when I first moved in..

Terry L.

Terry L.

Wonderful job cleaning my oven

I had a very dirty oven which after a very thorough clean came up brand new. Arrived on time and took care to do a great job. Very impressed with this service.

Hopeless service

Didn’t wipe the cupboards, Didn’t clean kitchen bench, kitchen appliances or vacuum the kitchen floor as they claim on the website. Didn’t remove cobwebs. Didn’t clean windows as agreed and paid for. Had to make payment in advance. Rip-off !!

Joanna C.

Joanna C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window cleaning was easy to book and pay fir and their was great communication from them throughout the process. Windows look great - team was super quick and lovely to deal with.

Gabe MacCee

Gabe MacCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

I booked a full service of cleaning as I was moving out of my Hawthorn apartment, including courtyard clean, carpet and window cleaning. My cleaners, Dayal and Shashi, were prompt, polite and thorough. I am so glad I trusted them with my 2 bedroom apartment clean. At the finish, they explained they had problems pressure-hosing the courtyard tiles, as the organic matter from the trees had really stained the tiles. I do recommend this team. They were wonderful.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent clean!

Fantastic is FANTASTIC!! Great clean every time. They even took my rubbish out and relined my bin! I’m always left with a sparkling clean house and couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Avoid this service

Didn’t come on time the first time. Our place was not cleaned properly. The company uses sub contractors, so finding someone in management was a nightmare. Eventually got a re clean booked (for which I was told I was accidentally charged for) and no one showed..
Have not been able to contact management so time will tell if we get a refund!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazy Liars

Exceptional house clean.

My house clean left the place sparkling. Very thorough and careful clean. I have had other cleans in the past where I could still see dust and mess but with this clean no corners were cut. Highly recommended.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

The cleaners are very friendly, and they did a very good job. After asking a few things to clarify the areas needed to get done, they start their job immediately. I’m happy with the results and their customer service.

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service yet already charged! Now can’t do Im chasing credit!

Heather

If you read my comment above it says I got that refund

Rachel V.

Rachel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regular cleaning.

I paid to become a member of this service. I organised my house to be cleaned. Two hours before arrival they called and cancelled without reason. I have arrangements for tonight and needed my house cleaned. I am extremely disappointed. I have cancelled my service and will never ever use these people again.

Anne W

Anne W

Such a relief to have my home sparkling! Wi

The two cleaners were on time, friendly & did an initial ‘familiarisation’. They asked for clarity & ensured that they were aware of exactly what I wanted, confirmed it & immediately started work. They were terrific -especially in the bathrooms!

Shaz

Shaz

Excellent Service

Fantastic services did an amazing job with my end of lease clean. The work they did was exceptional and completed in the time stated by friendly, professional people. I would highly recommend them.

Bree

BreeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend at all!

I would not recommend using this company. First time they had to reschedule 10 minutes before arrival time which we got a call and was advised they would call back as to when they could re do it. I did not receive a call back until I had called multiple times. Once it was rescheduled they advised 6 minutes before the scheduled arrival they are 3 hours at least behind. I called and left a message for someone to call back. I was advised I would receive a call back in 40 minutes. They called back over 8 hours later. I will never use this company again for an end of lease clean.

olga fitzpatrick

olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Very satisfied with the work....thought my carpet was a lost cause but no...it now looks awesome AND my rugs look brand new......definitely will be using Fantastic Services in the future....TY

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very good standard of work.

Your rep was punctual and courteous and did a good job of cleaning our carpet. He commented on the very good way we have kept the carpet which is now 19 years old.

Excellent Service

Excellent spring clean including carpet cleaning and oven they worked non-stop and to a very high standard. arrived on time and worked over the quoted hours will be using them again and would recommend them.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,