• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Meredith Ingoldby

Meredith IngoldbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not cheap - but worth every cent!

My oven was absolutely filthy, and I just couldn't bring myself to clean it, although I had bought all the products. A friend told me she never cleans her oven, but instead gets professional help. I decided to do the same.

My cleaner politely banished me from the kitchen and got to work. He did the oven, rangehood and dishwasher. He was pleasant, well-presented and thorough.

I seriously didn't think anybody could get the baked-on grime from my oven - but he did. It is like new again. I am delighted with the result.

Alycia

AlyciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great clean

The clean was great, super thorough and a lot of attention to detail. We were super impressed.

However, when I booked the service I was told the price was “for the job not per hour” so I budgeted for that amount. Then the cleaners advised at the end of their clean that they had worked 3 hours overtime and it would be added to the payment I had already approved.

This was pretty disappointing so we wouldn’t use this company again based on that. But the cleaners themselves did a wonderful job.

AKD

AKDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven and Bar B Q clean

Good outcome. Service was a bit disruptive as it took 3 hours and took over the kitchen. Cheaper than other service providers I have used so overall good value for money

John B.

John B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing experience with vacate clean

Great spring clean

Got a spring clean as a working from treat and it was done well. Cleaners were on time and friendly. Additional tasks like blind cleaning were completed and place looks good.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Terrible service. Avoid at all costs.

DON'T TRUST THEIR BOOKING CONFIRMATION. I made a booking, they tried to charge me and no one showed up. They then decided to tell me they couldn't do the job - AFTER a no-show. No explanation as to why they accepted the booking in the first place, no explanation why they tried to charge me for a job they couldn't do, no explanation as to why they didn't call me to tell me that they were not showing up. No one picks up their hotline for 'existing bookings' -but boy, do they pick up fast if you select 'new bookings' option. DO NOT use these guys. They will try to take your money, even though they knew they couldn't do the job in the first place. Facts.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Good Job

Did a great job with the cleaning of my couch and chairs which were quite dirty. Polite and friendly service. I have no hesitation in procuring this company for future cleaning requirements.

Pureau

PureauSydney, NSW

Antivirus Disinfectant

We had some close contact with sick people so Fantastic services helped us a lot with treating our house with Antivirus Disinfectant. The technician was knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us and ensure we were well looked after. Would highly recommend him and this company services!

Paula S.

Paula S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Direct debut processed then send unpaid invoice for service even after I ring & contact 3 times to advise to check

Fantastic changed their deduction policy to take payment prior to service
This didn’t worry me because I’ve been happy with the cleaning
However I was surprised to Then receive an invoice for the same service
I phoned customer service they were not able to resolve and said someone in accounts would call
I responded to the invoice with a copy of my bank account direct deduction
Still no response
Then I hit I hit another reminder
I called again - again customer service advise they will refer to accounts
Still no contact from accounts
This service is not “fantastic” be careful with your billing and check your accounts

Fadh

FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing! Go to another company

O star if possible. They just cancel the booking because they cant' find parking while I already found them a spot in 1 min. Then they made me locked out from my own apartment because they put the key in the mailbox while I was saving them a parking space. Before this, antiviral santisation that cost $170 was a joke. 15 mins of wiping and that's all. Unbelievable! Some cleaners need to be told that they they have 30 more mins so to continue cleaning but they thought they have finished despite there so much thing can be done

Tina Nichol

Tina NicholGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New door lock installation

Two new locks were added to my daughter’s wardrobes. We had a professional and respectful person do a thorough and clean job. Will use this company again in the future. Thank you very much.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Daniel A.

Daniel A.Sydney, NSW

Carpet Cleaning

I booked online the night before as my carpet got flooded. Fantastic Services arrived on time and performed the job with outstanding quality. I am very Happy with the Service, will recommend it for sure.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Friendly and rectified problems in the end

Boys appeared to do a good job, as the floors were steam cleaned we could not look properly. But when I booked they said if it did not pass inspection they would be back immediately to rectify. Since then they inspected the property and gave me a list of things that were not completed. After a number of attempts they finally got back to me and was quick to come back and rectify any issues that were communicated. 2nd time I got the thumbs up which was really great. I went from being really happy, to frustrated and angry to happy again. We got there in the end so thank you.

Seema

SeemaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect cleaning

I am satisfied with the cleaning services. My carpet looked so new after the cleaning. I will recommend others as well for their cleaning requirements and for the other services.

Delayed refund

Scott C.

Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Professional Cleaners

Great cleaning service on my renovated property. Came out and quoted the job within two hours and booked in to make the service the following morning. The guys were very helpful and professional. I will definitely recommend them.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend fantastic services

We had fantastic services out for the first of a regular clean and they did such a wonderful job. They were so professional and checked in to see what we wanted them to focus on. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Emilia F.

Emilia F.Perth, WA

Terrible Customer Service.

Benny A.

Benny A.Sydney, NSW

well done!

The team was prompt, polite and got the end of lease job with efficiency and good nature. I would recommend you services without hesitation. Thank you for a job well done.

Becky J.

Becky J.Sydney, NSW

Very good

Even though the cost is a bit over the average, the company was very responsive and answered all my questions about the window cleaning. The team was very polite and efficiently and got the job done very quickly and safely .I was very happy with them.

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Shel

Shelasked

Fantastic Services

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,