Bronwyn. Kew 3101

Bronwyn. Kew 3101Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time as good as the first!

This was the second time Jas the gardener had been. The first time he attended he finished well within the time and I was charged for the lesser time - very honest. Everything was left clean and tidy. The second time was just as good as the previous visit. The area was left clean and tidy, Jas kept discussing and checking with me how I wanted the work done as it is an older established garden. He had a great attitude and listened to my instructions. Jas is extremely polite and helpful and I will have him back any day!

Rates and Fees

Maggie May

Maggie MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

The response to our enquiry was prompt . The booking was done quickly and without any fuss. The oven clean was absolutely fantastic. This is the second time we have had the oven cleaned and we could not be happier.

End of lease cleaning

The team of two from Fantastic were very thorough in their work. They took care with the special tasks I gave them and the end result was all I could ask for. The outcome was that I had no trouble getting my bond back.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Great work and quick turnaround

The guys that came and fitted and installed the TV wall mount brackets did a great job. They were quick and efficient and did not leave until we were happy with the job. Would highly recommend.

Rates and Fees

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spring Cleaning, absolutely fabulous workmanship.

I asked for a Spring Clean, as, my house got a bit out of control. The two (2) staff members, were brilliant, easy to work with, workmanship was excellent plus. Best service, I have ever had. The name Fantastic is true to it's name. Shall be using the service again. Thank you.

Home cleaning

5 out of 5 and would definitely use again. Very pleased with results. Staff members were particular and careful with all aspects of the cleaning process. Best cleaning I've had so far.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

No Stars for Fantastic Services...

I booked an industrial clean for the oven - the guy arrived on time, had a look stating that it was too dirty and he wasn't going to touch it. He then proceeded to take photos to send to his office. I advised if he could have a go and that perfection was not being sought, he stated he wasn't going to touch it, swore and then left.

Oven is spotless!

Staff member was professional and kind. He respected our home and put sheets everywhere to keep the area clear. Oven is cleaner than it has ever been. Will definitely re-book in future.

Well worth it

Carpets came up great. Stains gone and rugs back to new state. Service was very professional, punctual and well worth it. Went above and beyond. Thank you again Fantastic services

Fair clean

Fair clean, however forgot a window, and didn't get a bird poop off of another. I also asked for external clean only and found halfway through they were doing inside and outside. Other Windows were clean.

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Arrived on time, cleaned everything as asked ti above expectations. Stayed a little over time to ensure all was completed. Very friendly, professional attitude. Would certainly use these cleaners again.

Quick and professional.

Arrived on time, did a good job in a reasonable time and hopefully the birds problem is resolved now. I thought it would be cheaper, but that's not a big deal.

GayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest feedback

Was a bit disappointed that the communication from my phone call to those who delivered the cleaning seemed to miss some details. I had ordered a thorough oven clean and discussed the system that sounded great - industrial cleaning sort of thing-what I got was a hand-cleaned oven, which was well done but not what I was expecting. Similarly, there did not seem to be an understanding that I was expecting a top to bottom clean, including windows inside and out. The result was that the clean was not as thorough as they rushed to get it all done. I would have willingly paid for more time if given the option to have a proper clean.

Gaye

Thanks, the follow up clean was great.

Charline

Charline

Worst service Fantastic Services! Do not waste your money or time!!!

The cleaners arrived 2 hours and 18 minutes late to the booking! Booking was for 9am they arrived 12:18pm! When they finally arrived cleaners said they needed more money to complete end of lease cleaning because unit was not clean? Which unit is clean at end of lease cleaning after furniture is removed? Why would I book they to clean a clean unit in the first place? Very disappointing and they took my money upfront and did not do the job. Getting my refund was not easy many, many phone calls was made. Please be careful of people who promise but do not deliver!!!

Great Customer Service

Although we didnt have a smooth start to my experience with Fantastic Services, they went above and beyond with rectifying my complaint and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Dont trust companies with descriptive adjectives in the title..

Dinesh C.

Dinesh C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and beyond expectations

Arrived bang on time. Was quoted for a 2.5 hour job, the 2 man crew stayed close to 3.5 hours and did a very good job. Would definitely recommend their services.

Stan

StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor cleaning standard.

Disclosed

DisclosedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service!

Unreliable, no show, cancelled multiple times after I had to call up to see where they were and constant excuses. Would not recommend going with this service as they will never make it out to you.

Littleflower A.asked

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Fantastic Cleaners

Shel

Shelasked

Hi! What is your hourly rate?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Shel,

Thank you very much for your inquiry! Our rates actually vary between $35 and $55 per cleaner per hour, depending on the type of service that needs to be done and the scope of the job. However, averagely we charge around $45 per hour.

If you want a precise quote and a fixed rate, we would need a bit more information, like the postcode of your area, what exactly needs to be done, etc.

If there is anything more I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to write us back!

With Kind Regards,