4.5 from 2,443 reviews

4.5

2,443 reviews

Deceitful Company

Be extremely wary of Absolute Domestics. I was quoted $165 for a spring clean for 3 hours. I received a call from the cleaners themselves quoting me $345 instead of the $165. Deceitful and untrustworthy to customers. I would not recommend this company as a cleaning service.

Viv

VivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to have weekends for family and friends

Having the house cleaned weekly by Dee from Absolute Domestics for the past 18 months has been money well spent. For a long time I thought it was a luxury but soon realised how much more thoroughly cleaned the house was compared to me rushing to smash it out in the shortest possible time frame during the weekend. If you work full time, having your house cleaned weekly will have a very positive impact :)

Such a wonderful service at a competitive price

I had Annette come and she was on time, throughout, friendly and left my house perfectly. She even did a few extra things on top which made things easier for me. As a heavily pregnant women thus service is fantastic

VaVoom

VaVoomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!

Wonderful, thoughtful cleaning expert. Highly recommend this service to anyone. The whole process was quick and easy. I am very happy and would suggest this service and the people who work here to my friends.

Liz Frame

Liz FrameDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

Great service. I loved the fact that if there was time left over my washing would be folded! Kathy and then Rena we’re always on time and did a great job. Would highly recommend for busy families.

Casa

CasaPerth, WA

Reliable & top quality cleaners

Highly recommended. They found me someone to clean my place exactly when I needed, and at very short notice. The cleaners themselves were super sweet, timely, trustworthy & very fast! I’m very happy.

Its like I moved into a new house!!

I booked in for a Spring Clean (In Winter) and could not recommend that service more.
The guys showed up when they said they would and did an amazing job.
Absolute Domestics sent the right people for the job. Price was fair for the quality of work.
Do it!!

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have used Absolute Domestics for going on twelve years and have found their cleaners to be well trained and reliable. There is nothing nicer than walking into a clean fresh house at the end of a working day. I have been very happy with the service.

Hard working, great job, above expectations

Jessica and Rodrigo arrived on time, were very personable and did a fantastic job. I had a list of priorities and they not only got them all done to a high standard but hey went above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough!

Jclay

Jclay

This is specifically relating to our cleaner Johanna

Johanna has been our life and home organiser for 2 years, her role includes; primary cleaning, dusting, tidying, washing, ironing, beds, and others as she saw fit ie cleaning out cupboards. In addition, which was an incredible bonus, she would style our rooms as she cleaned. She has made our life simply better and we are very grateful.

Brooke

Brooke did an amazing job. She worked very hard and got a lot done in the time slot. She was very thorough, punctual and reliable. She was very professional at all times.

BaileeJane

BaileeJane

Customer service staff helpful. Challenge is finding a good cleaner.

Fania

Fania

Going the extra mile

My cleaner is conscientious and hardworking, cleaning for the full-time I pay her for, unlike other cleaners who cut corners and are out of your place in half the time.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Fania, it's great to hear that your cleaner is doing an amazing job and what would be expected for the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

NKC

NKCLaunceston, TAS

Peace of mind

It is great to have help with house cleaning and get some time back in my already busy day. It’s such a nice feeling having a clean house, one less thing to stress about. Absolute provides peace of mind with their team of reputable cleaning staff.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi NKC, we are so glad that our service has provided peace of mind when getting help with the cleaning. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Terrible communication

Enquired to get a cleaner booked fortnightly. I was contacted the next day saying they would get someone in to clean soon. I called again a few days later along when I would get this cleaner. They again told me they would get back to me soon. I called them again a few days later, they told me they would get back to me straight away. Haven't heard anything. Waste of my time.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Shane, thank you for your feedback and we are terribly sorry you were not informed we were unable to action your request. This was an internal error and we apologise. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Shane W.
Shane W.

Funnily enough this is the only communication I have received from you since your initial call. I have stopped waiting and used a local cleaner. Thanks.

Susie W.

Susie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Adds hours back to my week, & reduces stress living in a clean & fresh home!

From the first visit, I loved the clean & fresh environment Saba Teshome was able to bring back into my home! Everything was clean & clear, and made it relaxing to be indoors at home. Saba is very punctual, friendly & efficient. Highly recommended!

Soph

SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Rae was amazing and very thorough. I can't recommend her highly enough. And should I be in a situation where I can hire another cleaner I would definitely request Rae again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Soph, thank you for your recommendation of your cleaner Rae. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrea is fantastic

Our cleaner Andrea does a fantastic job every time. She visits fortnightly and is so reliable. She's lovely to speak with and great at communicating with confirmations and timings too.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kelly, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Andrea. We're so glad you love the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Prem C.

Prem C.Hunter Region, NSW

Professional and timely

I have used Absolute Domestics for a while for cleaning. They have very professional cleaners who do a great job in cleaning. They are punctual and always keep you informed of any changes. For personal reasons, my cleaner has changed 3 times and Absolute have been great at getting a replacement. They state that they have insurance. I would suggest that you check what is covered under their insurance. Although the cleaners are very good, thorough and professional, I believe this may be a franchise operation and my experience with the "territory manager" was not entirely to my satisfaction.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my fortnightly clean

Kerry my cleaner was very responsive and happy to undertake my fortnightly clean. she often undertook extra duties because she saw they needed attention. unfortunately I have to postpone my cleans for now, but look forward to the day when I can start them again. thanks for being so lovely Kerry!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing this feedback. It's great to hear how much you enjoy having Kerry visit every fortnight and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics