4.5 from 2,329 reviews

My cleaner was the most awesome cleaner

I had cleaning done with Sonia. She was absolutely awesome. Nothing was too much trouble. Her attention to detail was fabulous.
I also have an indoor fur baby (a cat). He is indoors only. She even got on beautifully with my cat.
On time fabulous cleaner. Could not ask for a better cleaner.
I have had a cleaner for the last 20 years...she was by far the best.

Dominic

DominicCanberra Central 2601, ACT

A job well done

I was very happy with the cleaning job done at my small apartment. very thorough and professional! I would recommend absolute domestics to anyone looking for a cleaning service in canberra.

Misleading advertisements and unprofessional subcontractors.

RhondaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My cleaner is super thorough.

Every job was done with aquracy and dedication. I am very impressed with how the cleaner conducted her job for the day. I never had to call her back to the job that I gave her to do.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rhonda, that's great to hear! Thanks for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jo R

Jo RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Spring Clean

Romeo was my cleaner for the Spring Clean I needed after having some trades through my house. He did a great job and left my home looking and smelling fabulous. Easy to organise through Absolute Domestics and a reasonable price.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jo, thank you for this terrific feedback. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the work Romeo completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing work!

Very meticulous and left the house sparkling clean despite such a big job of a spring clean! Mick & James were particularly great with all the requested details & even offered suggestions to make it more clean!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lqd, thank you for providing this terrific five star review of your cleaners Mick & James. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Quality work at reasonable rates

We have a large 5 bed house with 3 teen adults and associated friends. Requiring a save me every week with a factory reset. Our cleaner was prompt, efficient and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Absolute's Domestic service

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Glen, it's great to hear that your cleaner is prompt, efficient and helpful and that you would happily recommend our services to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service, always there & leaves the house fresh & well cleaned

Our cleaner through Absolute Domestics we had for the last couple of years has been very efficient, never missed a cleaning day, and did a thorough job from top to bottom. She made life easy for us, great value! We moved house, and she continued to clean for us in the new suburb, which was a little further away. Very reliable & trustworthy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leonie, thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

GFH

GFHSydney, NSW

professional, efficient and a lovely woman.

My cleaner arrived she turned out to be professional, efficient and a lovely woman. The standard of her work was terrific! I will look forward to her help in my house each time she comes.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi GFH, we love hearing how happy you are with your cleaner and look forward to providing a professional and efficient service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Melissa W

Melissa WSydney, NSW

Great value

Good value for money. Our cleaner was trustworthy (with paper documentation) and followed instruction. communication via the notebook works well. On occasion there were small issues where things had been missed or not done properly, but it was rectified after raising the issue. I would recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to provide this terrific feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Nico VDM

Nico VDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sigourney the cleaning champion!

We have used Domestic Clean more importantly Sigourney for a few months following knee surgery.

What impressed me most with Sigourney is her proactiveness, kindness and can do attitude. We felt completely comfortable with her knowing she will take care and look after the house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nico, it's great to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Sigourney who has been a terrific help while you recover from surgery. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very Professional

I was very satisfied with BRENDA who did an amazing job. She was thorough and nothing that I asked for was too much trouble, the house sparkled when she had finished .Thank you Brenda for working so hard .

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Hazel, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner Brenda. It's great to hear how appreciated she is! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Donna

Donna

Wonderful cleaner

My cleaner of the past three years, Dorothy, has been thorough, reliable and flexible when I needed to juggle days or hours. She is a delightful person and I trust her implicitly. I have appreciated the check ins from Absolute Domestics to ensure everything was going smoothly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Dorothy. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Absolutely Disgusting

The cleaner started off fine, doing a generally good job. But after about 4-5 cleans they started putting dishes and cutlery away that were still wet, or dirty, and stand out the front of my home smoking a cigarette. I didn't complain about this because it was trifling. Then the cleaner fractured the glass cooktop, lied about it to AD and myself (you notice a 60cm fracture), and management declined to meet the cost because the cleaner denied it and that they wouldn't pay the cost of replacement because the cook top was old. I was extremely disappointed and will never recommend this company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Camo, we acknowledge your feedback regarding the damage complaint lodged and our correspondence on 3/12/19 still stands. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Mixed results and underwhelming

We want to leave a balanced review. We have used Absolute Domestics in both Australia and New Zealand. We have found that several issues tend to arise:
1. When the cleaners have been skilled and diligent then the first few cleans have been fantastic and it has been lovely and truly helpful coming home to a 'new' home. However, consistently we have found that the standard worsens and things are left undone / dirty etc.
2. On several occasions the cleaning has been absolutely unsatisfactory and disappointing. And communication with Absolute Domestics has not helped to resolve this.

We will therefore no longer use this service and would like others to understand these points so that they can make an informed decision.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Elisa, thank you for your feedback here and over the phone regarding the cleaners you have had. While we obviously wish you had a five star experience, we regret we have been unable to meet your expectations. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Toni Eaton

Toni EatonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

The service provided by Absolute Domestics was wonderful. They made the process of finding a cleaner very easy. Our cleaner was professional and friendly. I would happily recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Toni, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner and for recommending our service to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Oh what a joy!

Over the many years Abdom has looked after my needs quickly and efficiently.
How wonderful is it to have a regularly clean house. Having 3 sons and hubby 4th child I need all the help I can get to keep it under control. Linda has been helpful, consistent and has been a friend. What a joy!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tina, thank you for your terrific 5 star review of your cleaner Linda. We are thrilled that this service has helped lessen the load! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very Professional and efficient and in the time frame stated. Very happy with the prompt service. Would be happy to recommend to anyone. Cleaners gave us time care and were very courteous

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Chrys, thank you for your recommendation and we're so pleased to hear how happy you are with the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Brandon

BrandonMelbourne

Josieanne was an incredible cleaner

Gets the job done well and often beyond my expectation. Nothing was too difficult for her. She was professional in her approach and I couldn't be more happier with her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Brandon, it's lovely to hear how happy you are with the work completed by your cleaner. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing service!

Khadra was amazing! Super happy with this service. She paid attention to detail and really took her time to provide a thorough clean. Really happy with her work. Thank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amy, it's so great to hear how happy you are with the service and the work completed by your cleaner Khandra. Thanks, Absolute Domestics