Verifiedabsolutedomestics.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.3

3,420 reviews · Statistics

83% · 2,836523 · 15%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolute Domestics3,420 reviews
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.5 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Recommend

Super easy service to use.
Punctual, professional, efficient, trustworthy, and friendly cleaners. Completely happy with the service.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.NSWSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Best house clean you can get!

I’m preparing a house for sale and hired Bel & Tahsin of Absolute Domestics to do a deep clean. They delivered the most thorough house clean I have ever received - and I’ve hired many cleaners over the last two decades. Their attention to detail is second to none. They work extremely hard and are very professional. Not only do they do a great job, but also provide good communication throughout the process. I’d recommend them for any clean, but particularly end of lease or preparing your house for sale. They can’t be matched in their work! Amazing!
Nigel
Nigel
  WA, Perth

happy but circumstances change

PEMA was excellent, thorough, and friendly cleaner.
We mucked her around by changing times to suit our other activities and summer holidays, but she did not complain.
Michee
Michee
  ACT, Canberra

Really great experience

My cleaner was organised at very short notice and he was sensational!!! Show reply
Jane
JaneNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Friendly and Flexible

Maria is friendly and always on time, accommodating and happy to be flexible which is something I appreciate. Thanks Maria
Rachel
RachelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Brisbane

Polite and professional cleaning support

We had great support with cleaning our home. The cleaner went the extra mile to keep the house clean and see what need to be done. Show reply
JudieC
JudieCACTKambah 2902, ACT2 posts
  ACT, Canberra

I've used Absolute Domestics off and on for several years in different styles of houses and in different states. I always return to them because of the excellent quality of the cleaners they provide. I have been extremely happy with my latest cleaners. Show reply
Shaneece I.
Shaneece I.

Awful

I was a cleaner for the company. After 4 1/2 years of cleaning experience and having my own buisness I can say I would never work for this company again. Super unorganised, waiting nearly an hour to get ahold of manager and even then we are lucky if the person you need to speak with is even available. Had alot of issues with clients and fees. Not the best company to work for at all
Louise
LouiseNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Competent Cleaner

My cleaner followed my instructions and did a great clean
Christine Saunders
Christine SaundersQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Let Down

I boooked a spring clean/moving out because we had a real estate rental inspection the next day. No one showed up ! Even though it was booked on line three days ahead and confirmed by phone the day before by your office we were totally let down !
Glenys Miller
Glenys MillerVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  VIC, Ballarat

Fantastic job

Poi was fantastic, went above and beyond with her detail in cleaning. It was the small things that made all the difference. Very polite and courteous and punctual. She did a fantastic job and we would not hesitate in recommending her.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  SA, Adelaide

Worst Clean I have ever had

The cleaner finished 30mins early to my surprise, she told me she was fast at what she does. I had to call her back because my tiled floors weren't washed with the proper mop. She forgot to clean my bath, shower & laundry sink, had to clean those myself & paid for the service, definitely ripped off. Customer service not great, now I need to find who actually knows how to clean. This company is Absolutely Disgraceful & their cleaner is a liar, I have the txt messages to prove it, there is no satisfaction guaranteed, just take your money for a job half done. They offered me 1hr extra if I pay for another 2hr visit & called that fair. I will not give this company another cent.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.NSWSydney, NSW

Great spring clean

Just had a spring clean by Bel and Tahsin. Excellent work,great attention to detail and very nice to deal with
Geraldine Walsh
Geraldine WalshQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Poor customer service

Dreadful customer service. Cliched lines like ‘I understand your frustration ‘ They failed to find me a cleaner for two months and when I called them used lines like the above! How can anyone understand someone else’s ‘frustration’ unless they’ve stepped into the others shoes !!!!
Also nothing was offered as a reward in return…e.g a free trial!!!!
Also she used a line about cleaners out there not having public liability! How low can one get.
Trust me there are other companies which offer cleaning services however superior customer service!
Michelle