Absolute Domestics

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Absolute Domestics

• Timeliness

Med
MedMelbourne

Amazing clean

Absolute Domestics sent Stephanie and her husband to clean my house and they followed my instructions, I have children, so limited to non chemical products as I want to use, every cleaning products they used, They always communicate with me first, always remain professional. I got my house partially cleaned and all the areas they cleaned I feel I like I am living in a 5 stars hotel. All stainless steel taps sparkling clean and shining. Stephanie is friendly, high standard cleaner, I have had many cleaners before, but Stephanie and her husband are the best cleaner who I ever had. I will make sure they are my permanent cleaners.

Marls
MarlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company to work for

I worked for A.D for over a year, in which I was treated just like a number with my “area manager” that was in fact located on the other side of the country. When a client wrongfully criticised me, the company took their side and when I rescheduled with a few clients for various reasons, I was blocked from this tool and was told I had to pay the fee regardless of if I did the job or not. Absolute disgrace of a company, so not work for them.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer Perth, WA

Exit interview on termination of service

I am very pleased with the service he gave. My cancellation was not due to any dissatisfaction with his service. He was polite punctual and I always looked forward to arriving home after he had been. His cleaning standard was excellent

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thorough and professional cleaning services

Absolute Domestics sent Stephanie and her husband to clean my house and they were very thorough and follow my instructions. I have children, so they limited to natural products as much as possible, every cleaning products they used was approved by me and they had very good and clear communication skills. They had very good customer services skills, I would highly recommend

WilliamSydney, NSW

Never use again

I booked a cleaner, got a text message that Elisha would contact me, however no phone call. I called them and they said they would contact her to call me. A short time later Elisha called me and I had a chat with her during the conversation I asked if she could provide me a receipt she replied I don’t have one but will buy one. I said awesome see you on the 18th for clean. A short time later I get a message informing me that Elisha was not going to do the job. I think this is bad business. I guess I’ll look elsewhere

• Timeliness
William

Unfortunately no has tried to call or sms me so maybe check your phone.

Joanna
JoannaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Happy Customers

A big shout out for our Cleaner Mr Steve Cameron. Steve has been a godsend. My house has never been so clean and my bathroom's are sparkling. He is also a very nice person, and dealing with the office has been a pleasure. Unfortunately we will be moving from the Central Coast to Newcastle and so today was Steve's last day with us, which is very sad. I would have no hesitation in recommending Absolute Domestics for their cleaning services
Many thanks Joanna O'Donnell.

Debbie-Sue
Debbie-SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't Be Happier

Very pleased with service provided by "our" cleaner, strongly recommend

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Cleaning Service - Nathan

Highly recommend Nathan from Absolute Domestics.
Not only did he do a fabulous job on the house, he is punctual, respectful and patient (especially with my kids).

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

We booked a cleaner and none showed up

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oh what a feeling

Very good clean. Such a relief to have all the cleaning done so I can enjoy my free time. So worth it.

Lividog
LividogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thorough

The lady they sent me was kind and friendly. She did a thorough clean and took my stuff to the op shop.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute DomesticsSend a private message

Took the worry completely out of cleaning

Very professional cleaners who do a thorough job. Trustworthy and communicative.

Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unreliable and expensive

I booked in with you guys and spent $300 on a spring clean plus a $50 call out fee. The cleaner was over an hour late. I was very specific in what I wanted done. My priority was all washing folded and move on to housework after that. When I came home only a quarter of the washing had been folded. I am still finding it shoved in cupboards in the wrong places where it doesn't belong. They did not achieve a thing in 4 hours.
Booked a different cleaner and the cleaner accepted the job and then didn't turn up on the 1st of August when asked. I then got a message saying a different cleaner was coming on the 8th, I don't know why when that's not what I asked for. Will not use this company again.

Extremely good service

The service and entire cleaners were extremely good and fully dedicated and the result of their work is fully satisfying

Kerri Baillie
Kerri BaillieBrisbane

I’ve used Absolute Domestics to source a professional cleaner and they’re without fail of an excellent standard. Highly recommended