1,720

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaner and domestic helper

Hi my cleaner was from Brazil. I thought she seemed rather easy to supervise and that she was willing to be flexible and help out doing more than the standard cleaning tasks. Through chatting with her I found out that she and her Father are Brazilian Doctors. She is studying here to get her degree recognised in Australia. She is such a lovely, cheerful young woman who is always on time and as I mentioned never refuses to help out with a task not normally associated with just cleaning.

Professional, reliable service

We've used this service numerous times, both on a regular basis and intermittently. Always top notch and professional. Competitive prices as well. Definitely our go to whenever we need a cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karla, we are thrilled that you choose the Agency for all your cleaning needs! Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Lovely cleaners , house looks and smells amazing

Johnson and Theresa did a fantastic job cleaning my house. Highly recommended service, lovely people who worked quickly but had great attention to detail. Well worth getting them in for a spring clean

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karen, thank you for recommending your cleaners Johnson and Theresa. We're so glad your house looks and smells amazing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Good Service

I highly recommend Rinchen. Great work and puts a little more effort in where needed. Reliable, trustworthy and flexible. One less stress in our life to know Rinchen is on hand to help.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kathleen, it's terrific to hear you have one less stress in your life now that your cleaner Rinchen is cleaning your home! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

Very good service

Our cleaner provided a very good standard of cleaning, was reliable and friendly. I'd recommend to other people thinking about letting someone else help around the house to help bring back "me time".

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Annette, thank you for recommending your cleaner and we love hearing you're now enjoying some "me time" with the housework taken care of. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dr EJS

Dr EJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good service

Good service and very responsive if there is a problem but getting a bit out of our price range. Tried hard to find us an excellent cleaner and they did. Definitely worth using.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dr EJS, thank you for using our service and we are pleased to hear your cleaner was excellent. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Hard working staff

This is a very large home and not easy to clean in a limited time.
Staff were friendly, honest and reliable.
Extra work requested was always performed without fuss.
No effort was spared.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others considering having a cleaner help out. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jetta

Jetta

Having someone clean your house is wonderful

Sandeep did a thorough job cleaning our house. She was polite and used her initiative. Her attention to detail was impressive. She called after her first clean to ensure my satisfaction which was nice.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jetta, it's great to hear that your cleaner Sandeep used her initiative to provide a wonderful service. We look forward to many more. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Marita K.

Marita K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - awesome - awesome

Booked Absolute Domestics for the first time - and what a smooth process it has been.
Josh the cleaner contacted me to arrange & discuss.
He arrived 15 minutes early and was professional, courteous and thorough.
Will "Absolutely" be using your services again.
I had sold my apartment and the removalists I arranged where a debacle - so to have this go so smoothly was a credit to your company.
Well done Josh - great job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marita, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your clean with Josh. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Isabelle

IsabelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Leena

Great service from Absolute Domestics. Easy to contact and friendly staff that action your requests in a timely manner.
My experience with the amazing Leena (best cleaner ever) has been nothing but professional. She delivers high quality work with impeccable attention to detail, will go above and beyond her duties and is a great communicator.
We have had nothing but fantastic experience with Absolute Domestics and staff and would recommend their services.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Isabelle, it's lovely to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Leena and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sally was a great cleaner! I like Absolute Cleaners very much!

Sally was a great cleaner. I really appreciated it. Unfortunately, I need to move to a new house and we won’t be using her services now, but, I recommend to everyone.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mauricio, thank you for recommending your cleaner Sally to others and good luck with the move. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellent and friendly service

Absolute Domestic have a great cleaning service! Staff are friendly and helpful. Our cleaner has a great attention for details and has cleaned our home to a high standard. I would definitely recommend them.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Aukcland, it's wonderful to hear how happy you are with your cleaning service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JSC

JSCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Katty is WONDERFUL

I love Katty, my cleaner. Unfortunately due to selling our house, we had to finalise our cleaning agreement, but I cannot recommend Katty enough. She's excellent and I'll miss her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi JSC, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaner Katty. Please let us know if we can help find you someone equally terrific once you're settled in your new location. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Reliable cleaners

Pema and Thinley have been my cleaners for several months now. They always do a good job, are fast workers and communicate well. Highly recommend them for a regular cleaning job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jess, thank you for recommending your wonderful cleaners Pema and Thinley. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Rosebudgrace

RosebudgracePerth, WA

Excellent Cleaners and Very Reliable

I can highly recommend the cleaning service provided by Sreej and Renuka - very reliable cleaners, great work and extremely trustworthy. I am going overseas for work and hence I have stopped the cleaning service until I return.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rosebudgrace, thank you for your recommendation of your cleaners and for the 5 star review of their work. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing :)

It's hard trusting people to come into your home but the whole experience from website to them completing the clean was seamless. They ended up cleaning for less time then we needed but did an immaculate job and therefore we didn't feel as if we were getting 'ripped off' as they were honest about the actual time needed. Will use again and highly recommend! Reasonable prices too. :)

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marley, thank you for sharing your experience and for providing lovely feedback about your cleaners. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Allyc

AllycNew South Wales

Perfect work/life balance great clients

I have worked for absolute domestics on the central coast for almost 6 months now, The office has always been happy and helpful with any help you need. My clients are all great I love the responses from them after I've been it's great to know they appreciate it and you have lightened their load . The work/ life balance is also great I have young children and can work school hours with no weekends.

Brett

Brett

Suzy the cleaning lady!

From the call centre to Suzy our cleaning lady, fantastic service, very trustworthy, highly recommend to anyone.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Brett, great to hear. Thanks for recommending your cleaner Suzy. Regards, Absolute Domestics

SJG

SJGHunter Region, NSW

Reliable and excellent service

Reliable and accommodating cleaner, consistently did a good job. Lovely to come home to a fresh clean home. Leaving lists and being clear about requirements is a good way to make sure expectations are understood and managed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi SJG, we are so pleased to hear how well the service is going. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sarah Ward

Sarah WardMelbourne

We were a customer for a long time. We found the service was excellent and our cleaner was friendly, did a great job and was great with our family (kids and dogs)

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thank you for your loyalty and for using the Agency for your cleaning needs. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Simon Jennings

Simon Jenningsasked

Are you a franchise business? If so, what are your start up costs?

Simon Jennings

Simon Jenningsasked

Is Absolute Domestics a franchise and if so, what are the start up costs for me to get in.

Long time client
Long time client

If I’m not wrong, Absolute domestic services all round Australia. If you’re keen to employ their services to clean your place just give them a call and organize for a cleaner. You can check out their website and get a quote for your job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Simon, we are not a franchise and as mentioned above you can check us out on our website at www.absolutedomestics.com.au to find out more. Regards, Absolute Domestics

thylacine

thylacineasked

VIC, Melbourne

Is it possible to arrange chemical free cleaning by a fragrance free cleaner?

Tina M.
Tina M.

yes my cleaner uses my Enjo with no product

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi thylacine, our cleaners prefer to use the clients products and equipment so that your home is cleaned the way you like it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives

Absolute Domestics VIC, Geelong

Absolute Domestics VIC, Geelong

Absolute Domestics QLD, Townsville

Absolute Domestics QLD, Townsville

CategoryHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse CleaningHouse Cleaning
Contact Number 1300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 1181300 717 118
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo