Verifiedabsolutedomestics.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Doug T
Doug TPerth, WA
  WA, Perth

Most happy

Very more than happyhappy with the service and the job that Jenny did
Tamara
Tamara

Very Happy

Absolute Domestics responded promptly & efficiently. Elouise was punctual, polite & did a great job. I needed home cleaning due to an injury and would definitely use again if I needed in the future
Mary W.
Mary W.

She was bubbly

Job well done and easy to get along with and bubbly personality
Malcolm R
Malcolm R

Fantastic cleaners

The two ladies did an amazing job, thorough, thoughtful and with a keen eye for detail.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
  VIC, Geelong

Excellent service

Shelley has been our regular cleaner for a while now. Her communication is excellent, works hard, has done everything we have asked of her. She is punctual & reliable. Wonderful service.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Very unsatisfactory

The cleaner who came out to my house had no idea how to clean. The bathroom was dirty after she cleaned it. I had to show her how to clean the bath. The floors were flooded after she washed them my son and I had to get towels to dry the floors. The cleaners are also very unreliable and cancel 50% of the time. This cleaning company needs to train their employees so they know the basics with cleaning. I had to cancel and find a different company. The new company are very professional and do a fantastic job.
helen
helenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great service and communication

We have had a member of the Absolute Domestics team come to clean for nearly a year. Great professional service as well as great communication. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting a cleaning service.
Kim H.
Kim H.2 posts
  QLD, Sunshine Coast

Awesome job

Great first time clean from Samantha….. very happy with all aspects of clean…. Even the kids commented
Kudsia
Kudsia
  VIC, Melbourne

The agency provided an excellent cleaner

Excellent service provided by both the agency and the cleaner Lilianne
clairet
clairetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Best cleaner!

Erik was always reliable, friendly, went above and beyond! He has an eye for detail and I felt 100% comfortable with him in my home! My house was always perfect when he had finished! I would love to keep having him but am unable to afford it anymore.
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.South East Queensland, QLD

A great overall experience

I am very happy with Choki who is wonderful to work with, he cleans my apartment very well and efficiently each time. The customer service of Absolute Domestic is great and overall I would highly recommend them.
Ali F
Ali FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our cleaner was great

Our cleaner Taryn is fantastic. We are headed away for an extended period of time and hope to slot back into her schedule on our return
Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

A pretty good experience all round

I have been a client of Absolute Domestics over the past 24 years. We have been through quite a number of cleaners over that time - some were terrific and we were disappointed when they moved on; some started well and then their service dropped off; and some we cancelled quickly because they weren't up to scratch. As a whole Absolute Domestics as a company have been great to deal with, and have always done their best to meet our needs.
Ann
Ann

Weekly Clean review

Well trained staff that arrive on time and hard working.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Elka was great and super caring. Our home was cleaned efficiently. Highly recommend. Show reply