4.5 from 2,368 reviews

Professional service. Easy to deal with. Swift response to my emails. Our cleaner always sent a reminder the day prior and arrived promptly. Excellent cleaning skills, friendly manner. I will definitely recommend AbDom to friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jmc, thank you for providing this terrific feedback and we are so pleased to hear how much you love the service you've received. Regards, Absolute Domestics

KELLIE

KELLIENorth West, QLD

Happy with our regular cleaning service

I have been really happy with our regular cleaning service that covered our bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
Feedback was always taken constructively.
When 1 of our cleaners could no longer perform the work the company was able to find a replacement promptly. Our cleaners have been friendly and professional.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kellie, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your regular cleaning service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Adrian H.

Adrian H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

RIPPED OFF

These guys aim to rip you off as soon as you made the phone call and booked a cleaner. You will receive a low quote to clean a full house. The bill was the triple that, but only half the house was done.
Without reason, I was threatened with legal action on the same day.
STAY AWAY!

Fantastic Service

our cleaners were extremely diligent with their work and it was a real pleasure coming home to a sparkling home after they had been.

Nothing was to much for them and they would happily accommodate our requests.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Peta, thank you for this terrific feedback. We are so pleased to hear how sparkling your home was after your clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

First review Spring Clean

I booked a spring clean and was very happy with the work done. I believe it is luck though - I don't believe that Absolute Domestics train or ensure their contractors work to a standard, or support you when they don't meet the standard.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leanne, thank you for your feedback and if you would like to discuss anything further, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Not what I expected

I hired a cleaner to take stress off my plate rather than add to it. The cleaner had no cleaning products, and did a basic job using the cleaning products I found around the home. I had to take a call during the clean during which time the baby gate was removed from the kitchen. My son got into the fridge and managed to make a mess throughout the kitchen and put chocolate on the floor, which went against the whole point of hiring a cleaner. The website for this service is terrible. Vague, and makes you work to find the basic info about what is expected. I’m a customer looking to save time and stress, not wade through a poorly designed site to find what should have been easy to find information. Would not recommend.

Jannine Mills

Jannine MillsPerth, WA

Professional and caring

My house had never looked so clean. Always punctual and communicative I found this service to be the most professional cleaning company I have had the pleasure of hiring. Always on time, regular updates and lively personnel. I would recommend to any one looking for an honest affordable cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jannine, thank you for providing this 5 star review of your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service.

Timely, trustworthy and great to come home to a clean house. Every step of the way was an easy process and the job just got done, with great results. I will definitely use again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi TJ, thanks for the terrific feedback. We really look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annie S

Annie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great first impression

The service from Absolute Domestics and Mittal has been seamless. I would recommend Mittal highly. She was keen to understand what I wanted done, how I liked things cleaned and quick to learn where everything was. Mittal was thorough, professional and my house was sparkling clean.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Annie, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Mittal. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Eddie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning service!

Was very happy with Absolute, our cleaner Karen who had to leave due to other work commitments was excellent and very flexible if we ever needed to change dates.
Her cleaning was immaculate and attention to detail was fantastic, she will be missed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Eddie, it's great to hear that you love the service provided by the Agency and thanks for the lovely feedback on Karen. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Your welcome

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chris is a fantastic cleaner

Happy to recommend Chris as a cleaner anytime. He has an eye for detail and always leaves the house sparkling clean and a friendly professional cleaner. Absolute domestic are lucky to have him.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your cleaner Chris. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Teah Jewel A.

Teah Jewel A.Darwin, NT

Stress reliever!

Professional cleaning service- Highly recommend Jensinee. Would use this company again in the future & will continue recommending to my friend. Makes life easier. Thanks again and all the best! Cheers

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Teah, thank you for recommending your cleaner Jensinee and for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Great friendly cleaners. Flexible with hours to suit your needs.Looking well after your property. Doing a very good job on time every time.Our life is much easier now. Thank you.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mick, thank you for this fantastic feedback! We love hearing how much easier your life is now you have a regular cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A great service with well trusted cleaners

A great service with well trusted cleaners.
Have moved states and continued using Absolute Domestics in both places. Very reliable and with back-up when our usual cleaner is unable to come.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear that you can keep coming back to the Agency even when you move states. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Denison2203

Denison2203Dulwich hill

Great service, good job!

Domestic Service promptly organized a cleaner and kept me informed through the whole process, very professional! After that I organized everything directly with Andrew, the cleaner, he also did a great job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Denison, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner Andrew. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great help when it’s really needed

Cynthia was a great help. We needed Cynthia to clean for the family in our apartment while we were overseas for a few years. She was honest, trustworthy, reliable and flexible. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Absolute domestics and particularly Cynthia to any of my friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jodie, it's great to hear how much help your cleaner Cynthia was for your family. Thanks for recommending our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frank Kert

Frank Kert

BEST CLEANING EVER!!

Cinzia has been the best cleaner we have ever had. She is meticulous, caring, thorough and energetic. She is cleaning the house for my 98 year old mother and as well as cleaning perfectly makes Mum feel comfortable and at ease. She is a very special person.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Frank, wow thank you for this outstanding feedback and we'll be sure to pass this on to Cinzia. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellent clean

House looks terrific very dilifent job well done.

Having to pad this out t0 30 words is silly and I've said everything that's needed x x x x x x x

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for your 5 star review. We love hearing your house looks terrific! Regards, Absolute Domestics

I loved Nikki, she was so helpful, professional and overall lovely.
Thank you, I will be using this service again for sure.
She was very thorough with the cleaning and great at her job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leila, it's terrific to hear how much you loved the service and the work your cleaner Nikki has completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cheneal

ChenealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and trustworthy service

I cannot commend Darshana highly enough. She is friendly, efficient, and hard-working, and my apartment is always sparkling clean when she leaves. Using this service means that my weekends are now free for relaxation and activities that I enjoy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Cheneal, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Darshana. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics