3.9

4.5

Grace S.
Grace S.

Terrible quality, avoid!

I was left with wet carpet and lounge, there was no cleaning done.
Carpet, rugs and lounges were meant to be pre treated and steam cleaned. When the 2 subcontracted cleaners left everything was wet and I was told the stains came out (because it was so wet couldn’t tell). There was no pre treating, jst the use of a carpet cleaner. When it dried off enough I could see that the few marks I had organised them for were still there.
I’ve since used a home carpet cleaner to get them out.
WASTE OF MONEY
(I’ve since found old reviews exactly the same as my experience and suspect the good reviews are fake)
Glenn K
Glenn KSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy to deal with

Responded quickly and efficiently and did the job very well
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and clean

Superb customer service from the first call I made, Nancy was helpful and obliging! Organising my sofa clean was easy. Great price agreed.
Sunman arrived and did a fantastic job! My sofa is like new again! Great eye for detail and was very keen to make sure my standard was met! Would highly recommend this company and I will use them again for sure.
Kez
Kez

Great service!

Great service, clear communication and great results - highly recommend this company
Sharon
Sharon

Impressive!!!!

I’ve used Blue Sky Carpet Cleaning a few times over the years.
I was extremely happy with their quote of $159 for four rooms. I made a booking and I had to change the dates twice and they were so obliging each time. Their communication via email and phone calls was of a very high standard as was their workmanship.
They were punctual and very efficient. I am very happy with the quality of their work. The carpets came up looking fantastic. I’ll definitely use this service again
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Recommended

Very happy with the level of service. Fast, clean and easy
Renee25
Renee25BRISBANE2 posts

Great

Got the black paint stain out of my carpet and were lovely to work with
Jo Smith
Jo SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job done

Abdul and his work partner were excellent, on time, and fabulous communication throughout the job. My couch and chairs look brand new. Will be using this company again for carpets and also sharing how great they were to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you so much again.
Sam Monroe
Sam Monroe

Great

I recently had the pleasure of hiring them to clean my carpets, and I couldn't be more impressed with the results. From start to finish, the service was exceptional. They were punctual, professional, and incredibly thorough.

The carpets, which had seen better days, now look almost brand new. Stubborn stains and accumulated dirt were no match for expertise and high-quality cleaning equipment. Not only did the carpets come out spotless, but the whole house feels fresher and more inviting.

John M.
John M.

Carpet cleaning

I had 3 bedrooms and rug cleaned. Very happy with job. Only problem was carpet took a while to dry. Will remember next time to choose sunny day. Would use this company again.
JM Margate
Theresa
Theresa

Great service, clean, reliable and friendly staff member also fair amount of cost
Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

A clean worth doing

Arrived on time, good communication, worked hard, did excellent deep clean of carpets and lounge.
Very happy with the job and the cleaner had pride in his work which was a joy to witness.
Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good job but messy aftermath

Couch looks fantastic and clean, quick job.
Was very wet for 2 days. Water was all over the tiles. They didn't clean up the water and it made a huge mess. Wouldn't want to have carpets when cleaning the couch.
carole p.
carole p.

Good lounge clean

Arrived on time,very happy with my lounge and chairs after it was cleaned,very polite staff, i did ask for him to dry it off a bit more ,and he was straight on to it without a problem, would use their services again,
Cher E
Cher ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I found Blue Sky Carpet Cleaning to be very professional on time, and would recommend them to anyone.