BI-LO

BI-LO

Not happy with bi lo banora point!!!!!!!!!!

Was in bi lo banora point today and my sister was treated poorly, in particular [names removed] that work there treated her like she was an idiot. Not impressed at all..... She didnt want some products she brought to be bagged because they were 2 litre bottles of soft drink and they always without doubt fall out cause the bag breaks. The two people mention above treated her so badly and also talked about her in front of other customers. Thats not customer service at all. My sister now doesnt want to shop there anymore and neither do i.

hutchinson
hutchinsonThornton

Very convienent to have in Thornton NSW

The store is a smaller one, as it has a big shopping centre nearby. But it is so handy to have close by and the sales are fantastic. The staff are helpful and friendly and it has a wide range of products and self service check outs. I shop there regularly.
convienent

John
JohnSouth Grafton

Customer Service & Friendly Staff

I regularly shop at Bi Lo South Grafton & have found the staff friendly and they provide efficient customer service. These staff attributes are important and give Bi Lo a competitive advantage over other supermarket providers. Bi Lo South Grafton has a wide range of products and I am in and out quickly & don't wait in long ques.
Good customer service & friendly staff.

Bailey12
Bailey12

Customer service

I have always been served in a friendly manner, the staff at Tea Gardens go out of their way to help customers and source a product a customer wants the store to stock!
Yes the store is looking its age and would benefit from a new fit out, but the staff are great!
Service is great
Store is small, so impossible to carry all lines.

E Dougherty
E DoughertySouth grafton

A Handy place to shop

I do not do all my shopping at Bi Lo South Grafton but I find it very handy to where I live and I can get almost all I need. Some of the staff are very helpful and courteous. However I am at a loss as to why no staff members say thank you when a customer leaves their store.It is almost as if Bi lo staff are doing the customer a favour. They are always pleasant but say things like have a nice day not thank you for shopping at Bi Lo. A simple thank you would take me back there more often.
good variety of products and comparable pricing.

Customer Parking

I often shop at Bi Lo South Grafton and during the summer months it is extremely hot, so a carpark without sails for shoppers to park under often leads to me shopping elsewhere just so that I can park in an underground carpark.
As I live out of Grafton it is so easy to shop there in the cooler months without having to go into Grafton itself but I would so like to see sun shades up, and know of others who would shop there all through the year if it wasn't so hot.
This Bi Lo is so handy to anyone living on the South Grafton side of town

Poor Service

loz451
loz451

Price rise

I have bought Twinnings English Breakfast tea leaves for years now, costing $4.95 and now bilO and Woolworths are selling it at $6.19 for the same size packet as when it was sold at $4.95, they say it is $4.95 for 100g however the packet is the same size as it was before. I really think this is a real rip off.

they say prices are going down down , this however is going up up!!

Find out how BI-LO compares to other Supermarkets

How lazy can employee's get?

my family do all the shopping at bi-lo maryboroughg qld,, in the last 3 weeks alotof the shelves are empty,, my mrs asked for shaved ham ,, was told sorry there is none in the window ,,mrs asks Can you cut some, same answer sorry there is none there, already cut? so all we get is there is none cut so sorry,,my question is how does that person stay employed & who does the stock count / ordering ,, what is the manager doing? i thought it was just the prices that was goiong down not the service.

Lack of effort!

Handy

I'm guided by the specials (which are the same as Coles at the other end of the s/ctr). I really haven't come across any difference in prices or discounts. The female staff are lovely and cheery and try hard to please customers. Recently, I requested a small pack of tobacco from a young male assistant (which I forgot to pick up from the counter) and when I checked my docket later it was an expensive large one. When I returned to pick it up, I decided not to swap it for a smaller one as he had saved it for me. The store layout is great, well stocked shelves and beautiful clean and shiny floors.
Clean, well stocked and cheery staff
Does not have much of a range of small packs of tobacco products

Bilo Cardiff

I do all my shopping at Bi-lo Cardiff and have done so for many years now. I find it an excellent Store. All the staff are very friendly and you get through very quickly. The Manager is also very obliging and helpful with any query. I would say it is the best Bi-Lo around keep up the good work I will continue to do my weekly shopping there
Very Shopper friendly

Terrible

Twice i have been caught by misleading advertising....you advertise lamb loin chops on special with a picture of lamb loin chops, but when you get to the store they are lamb grillers nothing like lamb loin chops not happy....regards [name removed]
Bi-lo price cuts
Misleading

Cashedup
CashedupSA

Terrible

notcold1
notcold1AU

not so great

i always thought that bi-lo was meant to be a cheaper version of coles when we lived in Queensland we decided to give it a go and to be honest its just exactly the same as coles the prices and branding are practically identical. I wasn't at all impressed. Also the fruit and vegetables in our local store where not that great in quality. The staff where really young and rude and there was hardly ever anyone on the checkouts or there to help. The layout of things was confusing and it wasn't really easy to find what you where looking for i wont be shopping there again.