1.7

BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys
    lorrie

lorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheapo chain saw

Took weeks for deivery to arrive.
    When it did arrive did not use it,we went on holidays. When l got back tryed to start the chain saw would not start being a mercanic worked on it for a week in the end we had to send it back to them. over 3 wks later it came back again started then stopped and will not start at all now.can only buy spare parts from bigger boyz toys as well. Total crap waste of money will never buy from them again took the chain saw to the tip.
    SHOCKING EXPERIENCE.

Shifty

ShiftySouth East Queensland, QLD

After several returns then refused to honour the warranty

Bought a brush cutter that I had trouble with from the first day I tried to use it. First I had to drive 50km to collect as I wasn't home for the delivery, even though I requested it be left at front door. The engine wouldn't run well and locked up after a few uses, and they got me to send it back. They did send a new engine, so hats off for this. I didn't need to use it, so several months later I fueled it up as per instructed and within 20 mins it locked up again. I suspect these cheaper Chinese engines don't run properly on the 25-1 mix that's recommended. I was told that I had used 4 stroke oil, so would not help me and I must buy another engine. I have loads of other 2-stroke tools, this just isn't a quality product.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Bigger Boyz Toys compares to other Hardware Shops

Alec

AlecWestern Australia

Second to none

I've been shopping with BBT for a number of years now and cannot recommend them highly enough. Goods are shipped really quickly - usually within 24 hours of placing the order. Product usually arrives in WA within a week. I have had to call a couple of times for advice on ordering spare parts and have always been very impressed with the level of knowledge and customer focus shown by the staff. Products are good quality and reliable. Will always be a customer as long as I am able to hold a power tool!

Magpie_Paul

Magpie_PaulAU

JUNK!

They don't post any bad reviews, only the good ones from who knows? Probably fake! as I tried to tell the truth about the shoddy junk they sell knowing what it is and when you get it, it won't work. so you are stuffed around for longer periods without what you paid for. And I see some review saying how the generator was for someone's health back up? GOOD LUCK with that. My generator would not start and they said OH WE HAD some with faulty starting coils? but they sent it without testing it and just hoped for the best!

BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys