2.2

3.4

Peter McDuff
Peter McDuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

BigBoyzToya are best!

i ordered a complete outdoor Bull BBQ kitchen incl drawers, 2 door fridge, covers, rear guards and corner pieces. the delivery was smooth and quick. the products needed very little assembly and appear to be made with tremendous quality material. i think 2 covers were not included and i waited unti I had unpacked and assembled to make sure they were not in a drawer and contacted the company and they quickly sent the 2 covers needed. Very good after sales service, great product and they are an excellent on line seller Show details
SteveH
SteveHMelbourne3 posts

Great experience with them

Great product, great service. Ive had a much better experience with them than some other reviewers
A brown
A brownSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disappointed
Disappointed

Warning! Related Products

Related products are related to BBT category not the product you are purchasing. Important details are also left out of description in related products making it impossible to know that product would be useless to you. You have to pay return freight to get your money back. Very upsetting and frustrating and dishonest in my opinion. Show details
Daniel
DanielSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Ange
AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

BULL BBQ - Poor Quality

$3000.00 BBQ which started to rust within a week. The website says that it’s mostly put together but there is heaps to assemble, if your not handy then forget it. My experience is extremely different to the reviews on the company website. My truthful and negative review was not approved to appear on the company website. Show details
  • +2Thumbnail
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Load of rubbish

Do not deal with this Co. Shifty products, shifty staff and management. DO NOT TRUST THEM.
Lisa
LisaBrisbane15 posts

Avoid at all costs

Purchased an item based upon the listing on their website. When it arrived it was completely different in design. I email, asking for it to be returned, only to be told, I was expected to pay for the return myself. They make the mistake and then expect me to pay for it. I am now in dispute with them as they are completly unreasonable and are refusing to take return of the item unless I pay for it. i am glad i found out how bad there service is and the lack of ethics this company provides prior to purchasing the rest of the product we need. We will stick with Edisons for our farming machinary. Show details
Rileydobe
RileydobeIllawarra, NSW15 posts
Laurie
LaurieSouth West, WA

lorrie
lorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC26 posts

Cheapo chain saw

Took weeks for deivery to arrive.
When it did arrive did not use it,we went on holidays. When l got back tryed to start the chain saw would not start being a mercanic worked on it for a week in the end we had to send it back to them. over 3 wks later it came back again started then stopped and will not start at all now.can only buy spare parts from bigger boyz toys as well. Total crap waste of money will never buy from them again took the chain saw to the tip.
SHOCKING EXPERIENCE.
Shifty
ShiftySouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

After several returns then refused to honour the warranty

Bought a brush cutter that I had trouble with from the first day I tried to use it. First I had to drive 50km to collect as I wasn't home for the delivery, even though I requested it be left at front door. The engine wouldn't run well and locked up after a few uses, and they got me to send it back. They did send a new engine, so hats off for this. I didn't need to use it, so several months later I fueled it up as per instructed and within 20 mins it locked up again. I suspect these cheaper Chinese engines don't run properly on the 25-1 mix that's recommended. I was told that I had used 4 stroke oil, so would not help me and I must buy another engine. I have loads of other 2-stroke tools, this just isn't a quality product.
Alec
AlecWestern Australia2 posts

Second to none

I've been shopping with BBT for a number of years now and cannot recommend them highly enough. Goods are shipped really quickly - usually within 24 hours of placing the order. Product usually arrives in WA within a week. I have had to call a couple of times for advice on ordering spare parts and have always been very impressed with the level of knowledge and customer focus shown by the staff. Products are good quality and reliable. Will always be a customer as long as I am able to hold a power tool!
Magpie_Paul
Magpie_PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW42 posts

JUNK!

They don't post any bad reviews, only the good ones from who knows? Probably fake! as I tried to tell the truth about the shoddy junk they sell knowing what it is and when you get it, it won't work. so you are stuffed around for longer periods without what you paid for. And I see some review saying how the generator was for someone's health back up? GOOD LUCK with that. My generator would not start and they said OH WE HAD some with faulty starting coils? but they sent it without testing it and just hoped for the best!

Danny55