Biggin & Scott

Biggin & Scott

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MADHU

MADHUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst agent ever! please dont bother

I went through them to sell a land , gave them 3 months authority, worst decision I have ever made. My agents were Sam and Aseem , they never return calls , never answer the phone and I had to chase them to get an update and and then. I think they have a very narrow customer base so they dont have the capability of performing. I have sold one land with Harcourts and it was a short and easy process, I regret not going ahead with them. They might be good for rentals but if you want to sell a property dont go to them. Worst agent ever!!

Billie Jean

Billie JeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

highly recommend Simone Speakman / Biggin Scott kensington

Simone Speakman has been amazing from day one! Such a lovely person, full of character & always answers to our requests. It has been a pleasure renting with her for a year & to be honest, I would not move agents. Upon our lease ending, she found me another place very swiftly. I will also buy a property off her in future because I like her service so much. Takes care of her tenants - of course Im sure she has to be choosey. Totally recommend Simone!

Such delightful agents

I recently signed a lease through Biggin and Scott having initially spoken with Bella Perruzza who was so lovely and happy to help me find a place to live in a short timeframe after a difficult break up.

Bella was so sensitive and helpful and the PM I eventually leased through, Catherine Naud, is equally lovely, thorough and incredibly responsive to emails.

I could not be happier with the service I have received at a difficult time.

Thank you.

Sakina L.

Sakina L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service

Not at all happy
Think twice before you decide with whom you wanna go with especially if its your first property, would definitely not recommend them to my friends. Thanks

Em J

Em JCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

AVOID

My husband and I was looking at a property in hepburn springs but never get a return phone call from Daylesford Office , I have to always contact them myself and keep getting told " someone will call you back " ! useless customer service! I have to chase them when I am the buyer who wants to buy a house!

Absolutely pathetic service

Jo from the Wyndham city agency is pathetic. Dos not return phone calls, always away overseas. No fallback position and useless customer service. Never ever use this agency for anything

Zachary Austin

Zachary AustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally rubbish

Took money out of my accounts 8 weeks after I recieved bind back. Not nice people at all typical stuck up Victorian real estate agents. Weren't even apologetic. Selfish and I wouldn't trust anyone from here.

Winter7AU

Difficult to deal with when renting - Maribyrnong

Winter7

James B is a great agent - always helpful, pleasant and responsive

Very happy with the service provided by James Burton. He is helpful, pleasant, responsive and gets the job done. The property has met our expectations and beyond and nothing is ever a problem.

A Sharma

A SharmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Real Estate Agents

Craig G.

Craig G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seaford. Good rental agents have turned bad

Leigh71

Leigh71Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazy, Arrogant Property Managers at Seaford

I was warned

Sunshine Office is full of rude, bitchy, entitled white women.
They throw my emails off to each other and one of them even blocked my email!! Disgusting behaviour. Even the tradesmen refuse to come to the property for maintence after being threatened by Biggin and scott Sunshine

Chrissoula Voutianitis

Chrissoula VoutianitisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Very disappointed and disgusted on the way I was treated me as a landlord when moving from another agency to biggin & scott they were terrific. I asked for them to hold funds for major maintenance which they were doing. When I decided to move Simone Speakman became a very nasty, vile vendicive person who instead of transferring the funds to the new agent she transferred it to my ex. I was asking her to hold funds she then play the by law card stating she could not hold funds. Please don't use any agency that would hire Simone Speakman as she will not look after you as a landlord or your business. Very disappointing for biggin & scott for hiring such a nasty person who takes pleasure in hurting others

Incompetence at its best!

Biggin and Scott handled our rental property In Boronia for several months. After we made a complaint about the way they where handling the properties, they cancelled our agreement. Lack of commutation, disorganized, rude and incompetent real estate agents. We paid a lot of money to them to handle two rentals and we didn't get value for money. The property manager was the most incompetent of the lot and we got a complaint from the tenants about them as well... that says a lot really.

Liyan Gao

Liyan GaoVictoria

Excellent Agent

I am a tenant from China.I have just rented out a property in Elwood through Biggin Scott.Thankful My Agent was Catherine Naud.She was super nice from the beginning.Ms Catherine didn’t refuse me because I didn’t speak English well. She has been very helpful,easygoing and friendly to deal with. Her actitud made our experience renting our house so much easier . The move in to the property has been seamless. I found Catherine to be a very capable,conscientious and professional property manager. I am very happy with Catherine’s service.Thank you for all of your hard work.
Liyan Gao

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful & Unprofessional

As a first home buying wanting to secure a property there is nothing more frustrating letting agents waste everyones time with underquoting and false advertising. A property that is advertised for $599,000-$659,000 goes to auction and gets passed in at $675,000 which is above the highest price range. The agent then informs us that the vendors reserve is $800,000 which is $150,000 over the highest price. What a disgrace and appalling display of professionalism. Furthermore the comparable properties which were used to quote this property did not go over $650,000 so its pretty clear this is another case of dodgy agents underquoting. Do not deal with Biggins & Scott Knox.

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worse real estate agent

Wish I come across to this review side before experience worst agent service Adam Flynn. He's dishonest, fool and full of trick.
Unforgettable worse service. I learned big time though. Search well till give my trust to a RE agent.

David CheesemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

I have being using the St.KIlda office as an agent for my rental property for over 10 years and during this time, I have had good service.
I am especially pleased with the current agent, who has managed the departure of tenants and the re-letting of the property to new tenants. She has performed the role in both a timely business-like manner.
At all times I have been informed of the status of the changeover.

Great job!

James you are brilliant!! Always reliable, you get the job done with little fuss and great professionalism. Thank you for all of your hard work, we really appreciate it.
Terry and Diane.

Maree

Mareeasked

Has anyone had issues with BIggin Scott in Cranbourne (Casey office)? I’ve had issues and felt like they weren’t managing my property effectively.
Eg. no communication regarding lease renewals, no property inspections done unless I had to follow up, plus, unpaid landlord insurance for nearly 8 weeks.
Now I’m trying to get rent money transferred to new real estate agent. Initially was told that they never received the funds. But tenants have proof of payment! Still waiting for the transfer & it’s nearly been 7 days.
Also, I’m new to investing so I’m still learning. After issues I’ve had for the last 6 months, I’m seriously considering learning property management myself so I can do it myself.

William

Williamasked

Anyone had any issues with B&S Dandenong, have had a few people approach with similar issues, currently working with someone who is about to take them to court?

David Cheeseman

I have used Biggin Scott St Kilda for 10 years as a letting agent and they have given me excellent service

rita maggio

rita maggioasked

As anybody else out there that has had a bad experience of not getting the asking price for there home with B&S Yarraville through Rita Galati she looked after the purchaser, and not the vendors.

Paul
Paul

I think you may find that it is B&S as a whole. There seems to be a lot of B S for both the buyer and seller. I think that they need a serious government review, I protected myself after finding how full of B S they were and asked a higher than normal reserve in auction otherwise I could have lost 50k+ by the incompetence and unprofessional behavior of their staff.