BigPond Movies

BigPond Movies

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nothappygen

NothappygenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible grrr

Movie keeps buffering for 10minutes to get 10secs of play time not happy at all. I waited to see bohemian raphsody at home instead of going to movies as I have chronic pain and disability. Spewing never again bigpond never again!!

Geoff Hermans

Geoff HermansRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Telstra - Movies and everything else

Telstra is a disgrace.From their movie rentals which nickel and dime you ($1 extra for HD in this day and age) to their late fees to their crap nbn service that drops out whenever a shower of rain threatens (no you can't have a 4G modem to overcome our service failures unless you pay another couple hundred sir)

Jes

JesPerth, WA

Worst streaming service EVER

Horrable unreliable service get it together telstra. Cant even watch half the movies I get, so many credits then I get another movie after ruining my last Saturday nights plans to get another dud and they say it my internet connection which it is not and I am with telstra nbn. Yea

Rock

RockCanberra

Bigpond search facility

When i try to use the search facility I get frustrated because going through the letters is so SLOW. PLEASE change it to some sort of keyboard!!!

Monique_Bubendorfer

Monique_BubendorferAU

Ripoff scam and uncontactable

Got double charged for a movie which took over half an hour to show up in our library. Rang on the night and sat on hold for nearly an hour before the call centre closed for the night and they hung up on me. Sent an email and also complained on twitter, no response. Got on Telstra chat who refused to deal with it and put me through onto the same phone number where I have now sat again on hold. Utterly disreputable.

Nathan

Nathan

Absolutely terrible un-usable service

After an hour on the phone to support trying to authorize our payment, they gave up and just credited the account, then I bought a movie and it’s not showing in library - one hold for 30 minutes again. Service is absolutely terrible and it doesn’t work.

AF2018

AF2018Melbourne

App doesn’t load - terrible app!

I have tried for 2 days to play a movie I purchased through bigoond movies - and it’s still loading. The app is not compatible with chromecast - absolutely rubbish!
Tried talking to their tech team to arrange a refund only to get a 360 run around and no help.

Telstrafailsagain

TelstrafailsagainPort hedland

What a joke

Telstra strikes again zero service zero care factor zero everything actually please call us and offer us something for free so we can say no thanks guaranteed whatever you offer won’t work anyway!!!!!!!

Telstra you need to change

DONT "BUY" MOVIES ON BIGPOND! ITS A FRAUD

I have had my bigpond account for only 2 months and I have chosen to buy a few movies through 'telstra bigpond movies' which you would imagine buy means like keep, I opened my bought movies today and come to see all my purchases have just been wiped! No explanation nothing, and I paid over $50 for these movies all up, and am not happy they can just decide to wipe the movies you have purchased a month later randomly. NO NOT PURCHASE MOVIES THROUGH TELSTRA BIGPOND MOVIES ITS A FRAUD!!! bogus system and no explanation
Sincerely Cameron

GregTurr

GregTurrTurramurra

Telstra fixed the issue quickly

We are still on ADSAL but Telstra worked out the issue for slowness was the modem so they upgrade us to another version, speed is as good as you can get on ADSAL.

Buffering... buffering.... oh wait! Nope - buffering....

Every time we try to watch a movie as a family on our TV, which is a 2 year old LG, we see nothing but pixilated, buffering images and end up waiting and waiting and waiting until it’s the kids’ bedtime and we start all over again the following day. Checked our speeds, reset the router, reset the wireless connection, nothing. It’s at BIGOOND’S end the issue lies at. Terrible service. Never again. Get your act together. This is disgraceful service and results at such steep rental prices.

Luke

Rubbish

Lulu

LuluMelbourne

2 weeks waiting time

Tried to watch a movie and all I get is 2 weeks might be able to sort the problem absolutely horrible time frame and I guess they have to many issues to fix by the time I wait I’m sure my movie will be on Netflix never an issue there.
Very poor service that’s for sure.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long time CUSTOMER. Treated like dirt

After many many years we have been told our account will no longer work with our 2 year old TV. We have purchased many movies. Not for rent but for life time viewing. This is a warning to all that purchasing a movie through Bigpond is only a rental as they will update their software and leave you up ship creek. Best to stick to the old fashioned DVD as Bigpond clearly have no interest in their customers

Meggsy

MeggsySydney

Its a sad, sad service - service......should I call it that??

Never again

Used BigPond to watch Battle of the sexes as the movie is no longer available on Apple TV Australia account for some reason. Never again. Constant buffering ruined the movie.

Telstra "don't support Chromcast"

Over Bigpond

Over BigpondBrisbane

Completely hopeless

KrysanneandRayasked

Will the new bigpond movies work on the Apple TV or will I need two devices, one Apple tv plus one BigPond?

Yes you will need separate devices an Apple TV and a bigpond compatible Tv

Rami Tadrosasked

Since I Upgraded to windows10, every movie I have watched so far had many interruptions. I use windows explorer as Microsoft edge and google chrome don't work with bigpond movie plug in. How can this be fixed?

Hi Rami
I stream bigpond thru my tv not the computerso not sure how to help you there but you could try using the latest internet cable "cat 6a" much faster and more bandwidth connect it between modem and computer cost about $11 /3metre
I like to use google play for movies can download instead of stream so I can view on any device

thanks Kevin, will try.

KrysanneandRay

I rang telstra because I couldn't view with my google chrome anymore and they told me that it was no longer compatible so I had to install Mozilla because I don't like Internet explorer or Edge. Google chrome used to work though.