Binance

Binance

See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Binance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Ease of Application
  • Rates and Fees

BINANCE is a scam

Watch out from "Binance"
Binance are thieves.
Read below and watch out!
This is a true story and not a hoax.
Please read it carefully.
Hi all, this is to let you know that the exchange platform by the name of BINANCE just stole my money and did not pay me my dues. They refused to acknowledge the amount of money I made when the crypto market went up today and I sold my Ether, so they refused to pay me my money. They are scammers, hustlers, you cannot trust them, watch out, they will steal your money, cheat and lie to you. Believe me, this is my story. I lost my money today although I made a profit when the market went up they refused to pay. Don't trust them!!!!!!!!
BINANCE is a scam!!!!!!!!!

John W.
John W.South Australia

Avoid like the plague

Binance Australia is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Avoid them like the plague. Customer support is horrendous. I cannot express strongly enough to never have anything to do with this company.

Abdel
AbdelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is Binance the worst exchance company when it comes to customer service?

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Find out how Binance compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best crypto exchanges

I tried Independant Reserve, Coinspot, Swyftx. Binance is the best so far. One of few exchanges where you can withdraw AUD immediately via Osko fast payment. App is also fantastic.

Rates and Fees