Binance
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Binance

Scammed

I have been scammed over $15000 with a binace account, binance have not helped me or gave me any update on their investigation they havent even attempted. Scammers can easily scam and binace does not help they have pathetic customer service only chat that u have to repeat yourself over and over with no outcome. Its a customer service that will drive you insane. They asked me to get police report I also had cyber police report on top and binance has done nothing to help. Do not invest or put any information i can assure you will be scammed! 100% do not open an account with binance

Jack
Jack

Nightmare

Binance is an absolute nightmare in every possible way imaginable, I could right 20 pages worth of despicable practices they use. I cannot believe it's even legal. My advice is to stay as far away from it as you possibly can, I wish I never signed up.

Worst service ever

I have had my account since 2017 and recently they blocked my account. I have been trying to get my account verified for over a month. I have contacted their support at least 5 times by now and submitted documents like my photo id, passport, bank account, visa. They refuse to help and won't escalate the issue to a manager. Worst crypto exchange ever.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Money has been stolen

deposited money, traded with binance tried to withdraw the money it has disappeared with all transaction records. Tried for weeks to get answeres I have given up nil response they are shonky

NO USDT received

So I have had this issue today, I used my PAYID for Binance to deposit $10,000 AUD then when transferring this to USDT after the deposit received. After confirming the order NO USDT received however the $10,000 has gone. Been communicating with Binance Customer Service and still no resolution. Still 2 hours later no USDT and no outcome from Binance Customer Service. Do not use BINANCE.

Wesley G.
Wesley G.

DONT USE BINANCE

I missed out on selling my luna at 1c which was my goal at 1:40 pm on 13/05/2022/. Due to Binance suspending trading OF LUNA that morning. I am out of pocket now for $750. When I would have been up to 15k. I took a risk but Binance took my option of why I was risking it away from me. The binance service should not have done this without a warning. it was $559 on luna/and when it was at 0.0000009. They moved it to Luna/BUSD without notifying me. and than cost $59 on the busd/luna. it was already crashing and your Asa actions stole from me. And will be. Posting in as many places that will let me online how bad this system is. And I will be liquidating all my assets and leaving binance. As soon as I can. This is so so messed up.

gtempo
gtempoCity 2601, ACT

Funds in Binance disappeared. There's nobody to talk to. No escalations

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Moz
MozPerth, WA

Binance withholds your coins after fiat deposit for 24hrs

I cant purchase and transfer out to another wallet they are total control freaks. Wont be using them again there should not be this kind of control we are adults knowing our own risks.

Danmdesign
DanmdesignSydney, NSW

Professional and supportive crypto exchange!!!!

I have been trading on Binance Australia for about a year now and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Recently I tried to deposit coins to my Binance wallet from my personal wallet and forgot to put a memo in and thought I had lost my coins. The team at Binance support were able to retrieve my lost coins for me and did so within only 12 hours. Amazing!!! I am very grateful that there is such a professional and easy to deal with crypto exchange out there who care for their clients as much as Binance do. I will definately be using Binance Australia for all my crypto trading needs in the future.

Find out how Binance compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Stay away from this company!

We have been tricked into it and now can't withdraw! Stay away from this company. Once you deposit all that you have, you won't hear from them again! Stay away!

JD
JDSydney, NSW

stay away

I have my monies sitting in my account and have been trying to withdraw for the last 4wks, they make if impossible to withdraw. Have sent many emails though no reply

J. Andrews
J. AndrewsSouthwest, VIC

Cannot withdraw funds

Cannot withdraw at all because I cannot "verify" my account despite uploading my licence which was rejected despite it being in their set acceptable file size limits, cannot speak to any human, my request for customer service has been filed as a "suggestion" completely dishonest and no service.

Find out how Binance compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Horrible system and unprofessional customer service.

Stop. If you don't want to end up with empty hand.
The scammer hacked to my phone by using system call Anydesk. They was tranfered all the Bitcoin out. I was loss around 20K USD.
I contacted them, they said their system was very secure so they are not taken any responsibility with my lost.
No offering any assistance.
After that they informed me they decided to close my account.
If you used this trading app,I recommend you to use money for charity. It is more meaningful.

We need a rating under 1 star for this exchange

Web friendly

I cannot recommend this exchange to someone who is not really good at finding information within a webpage.
It is definitely not user friendly.
They are also slow in verifying your identity. For instance I wanted to transfer currency to my bank account. I couldn't until I submitted more information and the time for Binance to verify that was 7 days.
So I converted my currency to ETH and transferred that!