3.9

3.9

donna z.
donna z.3 posts

I participated in Amazon Task mall

I participated. They requested commission before they would release the capital amount that I intended to withdraw. The withdrawal has already been finished, but my account hasn't yet been credited with it. I had read so many stories about BanninkSolutions and how they recovered and they helped me. I found BanninkSolutions Asset Recovery by Google searching or add them on telegram:@banninksolutions Show details
John Philip Obrien
John Philip Obrien

I would recommend them

Very pleased with the help and work "AyrLP" have done on my behalf, I did not expect any money back, but "AyrLP" worked diligently and I have received monies back that were fraudulently taken.
I would recommend them. Show details
Jeong
Jeong4 posts

paul476
paul476nsw, 235043 posts

binance.com is a running [Content Removed]

placed 1000 au currency into binance.au watched it accumulate into 1417.448 went to withdraw funds with the assistance of a binance employee and they decided to place it into their own account have been unable to have the funds retrieved as yet. the binancecompany stated they have fired the employee. stated in binance security area.
Jason D.
Jason D.

Great exchange but a little baffled

Great exchange, however one query.
Why does a new listing on the day it begins show a 24 hr growth in excess 10,000%, yet listing price began at e.g. $5.36 and current price is something like $5.92, a little more than 50% growth? Time frame since listing 1 hr.
I’m using SAGA as an example.
杨 吴.
杨 吴.Perth, WA

Jono
Jono4 posts

Cant place order, bad costumer service

Im not able to place low BTC buy orders and when you contact support noone has a glue what your talking about, they obviously hire people that have never traded, or know anything about cryptos, its very disappointing for such a big exchange that makes billions
MozPerth, WA20 posts

Yeap Binance plays some real time tactics to limit your ability to sell in profit BE CARE FUL AUSSIES

Yeap when your in a bullmarket on Binance the tactics they play. Experiencing some crap with Binance, when I go to sell, suddenly your open order disappears, your coins become unobtainable to sell at the right time. Or Binance disconnects from the internet, not the other exchanges just Binance. Yeap exchanges play games with you thats for sure. Shady chitte
Wendy W.
Wendy W.North-West & West coast, TAS

Blake
BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible. Not user friendly at all!

The single worst app available on the crypto market. Deliberately not transparent. Impossible to work and move funds, impossible to track beyond the date limits they set, an absolute mess. Use CoinSpot!
Nathan Kaplan
Nathan KaplanSydney, NSW

Seriously disappointed

Their app is compromised but they won’t even accept it. All my funds were drained from my wallet recently, and I don’t recall signing any smart contract or clicking malicious links. I have complained so many times but they intentionally chose not to acknowledge these issues and it is very sad. I had to take it upon myself to file a report to Finreclaim and they followed up the case for me until I was refunded. Binance did NOTHING! For the love of your mental health, kindly stay away from this company.
Lild
LildSydney3 posts

Terrible..do not use

I hate this platform. Very difficult to use. I lost so much funds trying to transfer to my other platform wallets. The network option they provide BEP20 is not supported by other platforms..there is zero warning, yet binance provides this network as an option at much cheaper rated only to lose all transfers as this network is not widely used. Zero help from customer service to locate the funds. I am deleting this app...TERRIBLE APP AND COMPANY.
Sabine
Sabine
  Fair Incentive
Mdbta
Mdbta

Binance Platform

After defrauding me openly during the day of $16,000, the customer service employees seized every dollar should be given as rewards vouchers and cash-back vouchers for me as a individual customer with a trading volume of 172,000,000 (one hundred and seventy-two million dollars) during 2022, due to submitting an honest complaint about a technical defect, they and their technical team confirmed its validity, and offered a VIP subscription for two months as compensation for $16,000. I refused, so they blessed the seizure of all my rewards by their employees.

UID: 364410560

Kris
Kris

Terrible

I've been a customer of Binance for many years. They have been great until now. Unfortunately, they aren't allowing me to access my own funds in my Binance.

jjjjj
jjjjj

I just transferred $600 AUD into my binance ac but it converted to $409 AUD - why did I lose so much in the transfer?

Moz

Is the $409 in USD go to settings and change to AUD.

Tatiana
Tatiana

Is it possible to exchange rubles through CRYPT from my card from Russia to my card through BINANCE to an Australian bank account?

Claire A.
Claire A.
Mike T
Mike T

Can you control scam & Fraud Business's that are using your exchange services? Until very recently GATEBITS were. Until last week they disappeared not Just with my Funds but with Hundreds of other unfortunates that trusted GATEBITS Trading. My Question can you control/stop or Freeze any funds that Gatebits Or LUKE ZAYN (LZ) may try to move to another Fait Currency through your Binance Exchange? Or in the event he or Gatebits representative's try to start another fraudulent Trading company, which I have no doubt these scumbags will attempt to do. Mike

CategoryCryptocurrency Exchanges