Bintel

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

BEST Astronomy Store in Australia

The staff at Bintel are very knowledgeable, especially the owner. They have years of experience delivering fantastic customer service and top quality products. I have bought most of my astronomy gear from Bintel, because I know i can TRUST them to give me the right advice and they respond extremely quickly to any warranty issues. 10 out of 10 Bintel.

Great Service

I have been dealing with Bintel for about 10 years and they are always enthusiastic in helping out with any issues. Recently I had an issue with my LX90 and the GPS rollover, Don said no problem bring the hand piece in and I will get the problem fixed for you - dropped it off, got a call within 2 days to say fixed. I collected form the store and Don said no problem - no charge for this.

You can t ask for anything more

Store LocationBintel - Sydney

Very Good Customer Service and Backup

Randal

Randal

Very fast delivery

Needed a camera adaptor for an Az3 mount. Rang Bintel and had the item in my hands 2 days later (I live in regional Queensland). My C90 Mak now sits snugly on the mount.

Took A Call From A Guy In Texas

No manuals at all

I bought my first telescope, collimating eyepiece, telrad and some other equipment from Bintel. None of them came with manuals or any assembly instructions. Although there are videos from others on youtube, I could not find anything that matched exactly the type of equipment I purchased. Eventually, I assembled everything myself, but it took longer than it should have. Still, I would like to have a proper manual on how to take care of the equipment etc. I would expect when you pay more than 1000$ for a piece of equipment, it must come with instructions.

Home of the experts

Only place I would purchase a telescope from in Australia. These are the experts who will give you the support you need whether getting started or moving to the next level.

John

JohnROSEWORTHY

Tech Help

Cryptic

Cryptic

Awesome stuff, mediocre staff

I bought my first telescope from this place i was real excited with the kids. We were standing there ready to be served but the man at the cashier just looked at us with out any interest while he kept on serving other people that just came in. I was mad and wanted to leave. They have enough telescopes but only selected eyepieces.

Ross M

Ross MSydney

Great friendly service

I found the staff extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to take the time to discuss how to get the best results with my specific setup.

Excellent Customer Service

The staff at Bintel went above and beyond in ensuring that I received the telescope that a purchased online. After delivery being delayed by Australia Post they were able to ensure it was delivered that same day in time for Christmas.

Thank you Don for your help I really appreciate it.

gethro

gethroTamworth

Brilliant service

i just purchased a eq5pro tripod with a go to mount Bintel was and is a great company to deal with I ordered it on Friday and it arrived on the Monday with tracking on the product .it was well packed and delivered with out a scratch.I can guarantee Bintel as a first rate company to deal with and I will buy again from them.

terence_legrange

terence_legrangeGlen Waverley

Can't recommend these guys more highly

I purchased my first EdgeHD telescope and NEQ6 mount from these guys. They give great product advice and competitive pricing. I've subsequently bought a number of items from them and they typically get delivered the next day all in secure packaging. John Mills is fantastic and super responsive. I can't recommend these guys more highly.

Ben L

Ben LPerth WA

Fantastic Service!

I have purchased High Quality Telescopes, thousands of dollars of Teleview eyepieces (Ethos & Delos) and numerous accessories. Bintel probably has the best selection of top end astronomy equipment in Auz.

I have had many discussions and sound advice from a few advisors but in particular a chap called John Mills who i can't speak highly enough for advice, he always make time for me and explains the technical aspects in great detail, some of the best customer service i have had in Australia and great value for money.

The guys ship the gear to me in Perth at very reasonable prices, it always arrives in perfect condition and well packed. I am a super happy repeat customer who highly recommends this supplier.

azagil

azagilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service in regards to responding to emails!!

I have tried to contact BINTEL numerous times regarding there products with a view to buying them and every time they have failed to respond until I begin calling. I am now looking elsewhere for a business that wants to help and get a few sales. I'm not sure who monitors there "contact us" section of there website but they need to be moved on!!!

David E in Bairnsdale Vi

David E in Bairnsdale ViMid North Coast, NSW

Prompt replacement of failed power unit

The salesperson in Melbourne (James) responded very quickly to replace a failed power supply for a dew heater. I contacted him and at his request mailed him the defunct unit. The replacement unit (supplied at no cost) arrived within three days. The replacement is working very well.
The Televue 19 mm eyepiece was supplied very quickly and is an excellent accessory. Yes, I am happy to recommend the supplier.

Doug

DougSydney

Awesome !

Syed Uddin

Syed UddinBrisbane

Excellent Service

They are very good and I wish they have a store in Brisbane! Pricewise they are very reasonable as well. Their Delivery speed also excellent.

I got what I wanted at a reasonable price.

Generally a really good store but one of the salespeople's attitudes stinks