Bintel

Narvin

Narvin

Best price and excellent service.

First time shopper at Bintel. I bought some accessories for my CPC1100 telescope.
Bintel had the best price that I could find online in Aus. The service was excellent and my package arrived in 48 hours. I will be very happy to shop with them again.

Discerning penguin

Discerning penguinVictoria

Always great solid service from Bintel

These guys are super easy to deal with, always provide lots of care and advice to their customers. Positive reviews consistently on astronomy forums can't be wrong. I think some of the negative reviews here about them are unfair. Not worth sidestepping these guys because they've been in the business for yonks and know what they're doing

Jimmy H

Jimmy HCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent staff

Excellent customer service from the enthusiastic team that are always willing to help. I couldn't be happier with the service/advice I've received since buying my first telescope a year ago.

Waste of time

Forget about trying to order online. I ordered a few parts with 1 left in stock, of one of the items. Rang up the next day. They tell me it's out of stock. They have no clue when it will be in. The monotone clown on the phone didn't seem to care at all. First time customer to them, I won't be going back. I'll go find somewhere else to spend my 3k on an upcoming telescope purchase.

williamlelyveld

williamlelyveldSydney, NSW

Best service

Ordered Orion Precision Slow-motion Adaptor on 26/02/202
Was delivered on 28/02/2020 9am.
The adaptor works great with my Nikon P1000, to have a go at the Moon and Saturn so now and again, sky&time permitting.
I was greatly impressed with the service supplied by both Bintel and out Post.

Dan.

Dan.Sydney, NSW

The worst to deal with,never again.

Avoid dealing with these guys & spend your hard earnt money elsewhere.They could not even deliver a set of $2000 swarovski binoculars via express post after agreeing to send via express prior to the sale which i had in writing.After payment was processed they denied ever agreeing to this and sent via regular snail mail.Resulting in the product not getting to me on time,effectively ruining a hunting trip.The lies and drama that followed was beyond belief.Never again.

Dejo

DejoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasure to do business with!

Ordered a ZWO IR/UV filter and Bintel Reducer for my telescope. Placed my order on Monday and received it in 2 days. Fantastic. Delivery was fast, communication was excellent (order confirmation, tracking details etc.) Will gladly do business with again!

Eric

Eric

Website is misleading on deliveries & backorders

Website says 2-3 weeks delivery but also stated "In Stock" at the time I placed the order. After waiting 3 weeks, and as specified on the Order Acknowledgement, I wrote to sales@bintel.com.au but after waiting 2 days I did not receive a reply. Having just phoned in the product I purchased is over 3 months delivery.

I was advised not to email "sales" but rather "support" or "info" as that get answered promptly.........

The website is totally inaccurate, it's just click bait.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

BEST Astronomy Store in Australia

The staff at Bintel are very knowledgeable, especially the owner. They have years of experience delivering fantastic customer service and top quality products. I have bought most of my astronomy gear from Bintel, because I know i can TRUST them to give me the right advice and they respond extremely quickly to any warranty issues. 10 out of 10 Bintel.

Great Service

I have been dealing with Bintel for about 10 years and they are always enthusiastic in helping out with any issues. Recently I had an issue with my LX90 and the GPS rollover, Don said no problem bring the hand piece in and I will get the problem fixed for you - dropped it off, got a call within 2 days to say fixed. I collected form the store and Don said no problem - no charge for this.

You can t ask for anything more

Very Good Customer Service and Backup

Randal

Randal

Very fast delivery

Needed a camera adaptor for an Az3 mount. Rang Bintel and had the item in my hands 2 days later (I live in regional Queensland). My C90 Mak now sits snugly on the mount.

Took A Call From A Guy In Texas

No manuals at all

I bought my first telescope, collimating eyepiece, telrad and some other equipment from Bintel. None of them came with manuals or any assembly instructions. Although there are videos from others on youtube, I could not find anything that matched exactly the type of equipment I purchased. Eventually, I assembled everything myself, but it took longer than it should have. Still, I would like to have a proper manual on how to take care of the equipment etc. I would expect when you pay more than 1000$ for a piece of equipment, it must come with instructions.

Home of the experts

Only place I would purchase a telescope from in Australia. These are the experts who will give you the support you need whether getting started or moving to the next level.

John

JohnROSEWORTHY

Tech Help

Cryptic

Cryptic

Awesome stuff, mediocre staff

I bought my first telescope from this place i was real excited with the kids. We were standing there ready to be served but the man at the cashier just looked at us with out any interest while he kept on serving other people that just came in. I was mad and wanted to leave. They have enough telescopes but only selected eyepieces.

Ross M

Ross MSydney

Great friendly service

I found the staff extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to take the time to discuss how to get the best results with my specific setup.

Excellent Customer Service

The staff at Bintel went above and beyond in ensuring that I received the telescope that a purchased online. After delivery being delayed by Australia Post they were able to ensure it was delivered that same day in time for Christmas.

Thank you Don for your help I really appreciate it.

gethro

gethroNorthern Region, NSW

Brilliant service

i just purchased a eq5pro tripod with a go to mount Bintel was and is a great company to deal with I ordered it on Friday and it arrived on the Monday with tracking on the product .it was well packed and delivered with out a scratch.I can guarantee Bintel as a first rate company to deal with and I will buy again from them.