Black Belt Protein

Black Belt Protein

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Black Belt Protein

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Disgusting company behaviour and poor quality product

Their WPI foams up like no protein I've seen before. It's disgusting and unnerving.
Contacted support who first said to mix it with water, then to try blending with milk, then to say all proteins foam up like that, but I could return it at my own expense.

Then I got blocked from commenting on their Facebook posts after asking why their protein froths up the way it does (and my comments deleted)

Almost certainly the majority of their reviews are fake and/or moderated.

Disgusting behaviour and I want to warn anyone I can before buying from them.

Great website and information!

Great website. Very informative. I liked how external links to actual studies were included. I feel this separates them from all their competitors.

Trent
TrentDarwin, NT

Very poor shipping.

Ordered from BBP start of August. Expected delivery date went by and still no items, queried it with courier(Sendle) their response was "cant locate items" no other follow up. BBP sent out new delivery through Aus post which arrived today 2 1/2 months later. To top it off the compartmental shaker I ordered didn't arrived instead I got a standard shaker which I have no need for as I have 10 of them in the cupboard already. For the little amount of money you might save ordering through these guys, it isn't worth the run around.

Terrible Service

I ordered my protein powder on the 28th August, (4weeks from purchase) tracking still states in transit to Sydney. When contacting Blackbelt their response was and I quote : " We would like to inform you that as per our company's policy, we won't be able to send you replacements if there is no further updates from Aramex or process a refund when the item is not yet returned to us"
I purchased my item from Blackbelt and they are blaming the courier company who they have engaged as their proffered carrier, What a cop out, I cant review the product because I don't have it and looks like I will never get it. EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Black Belt Protein compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

SFD
SFD

Tops!

Always top quality stuff. Taste and texture is very delicious (Vanilla is the best) Best value WPI you can get

Lupe
LupeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product. Will be a long term customer

Great tasting
Easy on the gut
Helps so much with recovery
Easy to order and quick shipping.
Couldn’t ask for more in a product

Anon
AnonDarwin, NT

Terrible;

Ordered with this company, and still have to receive my order; almost 3 weeks now waiting - only to learn the product has been sent to sydney and it hasnt moved yet!! why not stick to Auspost instead - I ordered from another supplements shop 2 weeks after this order and received it from them within a few days!

MACHU14
MACHU14

Great postage time and tasting protein.

Very satisfied at the product quality and ease of use through their online store. Strongly recommend to those that want to support a local business and put money into Australian business.

Lachlan E
Lachlan E

New Customer

First time ordering with BlackBelt Protein. Prices and flavours are awesome, and shipping came 4 days faster than the estimate. Will definitely order again

Delicious flavours

This was my 2nd order from black belt protein.the price is excellent and I love the fact you aren't stuck with one flavour, (I chose 4 different)I especially like salted caramello, strawberries and cream and protella.they are all delectable and have no weird artifical taste and color.shipping to NZ was very fast, within the week.highly recommend these products and company!

BJW
BJWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent product and great value

Great price for bulk buys. taste is great and lots of flavours to choose from, although vanilla is my favourite.

Very happy with BBP.

Used to use Musashi but BBP has more aminos per 100g, being able to bulk buy is pretty huge. They taste pretty good too however the only issue is that one flavour I got (Cookies & Cream) had a very slight chemical after taste, the other flavours I got were Protella and Coffee Caramel. Regardless this is now my protein of choice.

Benjamin Stein
Benjamin SteinGoldfields, WA

Great service, quality products and awesome support

All items delivered, quality seems good, flavors are nice, mixes well so , protein did take a little longer than expected to be delivered and lost visibility on tracking due to being transferred to a third party for final delivery, however support was good and turned up approximately when support said it would, will definitely be using again.

jaidyn.moustakis
jaidyn.moustakisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good flavoured protein powder that doesn’t clump!

Fine protein powder, doesn’t clump, mixes well, tried choc mint, strawberries and cream, Turkish delight and protella (which is our favourite). All nice flavours, strawberry and cream tastes more like lollies than strawberry, but it still really nice! My roommate and I both train 6-7 days a week and don’t go a day without a shake.

Casein blends really well but doesn’t always completely dissolve when shaken, however mixed berry flavour tastes great and I still shake it and enjoy it!

Simplez

Great tasting protein with a wide variety of flavours to choose from. Affordably priced with quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more