3Black Hawk Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Side Effects Yes · No

Ipl
Ipl2 posts
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Added bonus skin cleared up

We were recommended by the pet food store to use the salmon dry food because of having surgery and thiswill help with arthritis and much to our surprise and satisfaction our dog lost all the red around his eyes ,mouth and feet caused by allergies We have tried so many other single protein products and all failed that we thought it must be the grass etc We now use the salmon dry cat food for our cat as well and both love it Show details ·  1
Mause
Mause2 posts

Mr fussy pants loves it

We have the fussiest dog and we have tried quiet a few foods. Our boy loves all the grain free varieties but Salmon is a particular favourite. Show details ·  1
Anita
Anita

Delicious, more please

Our pup eats this meal in seconds and looks at us as if to say "more please". Show details ·  1
Lily Staffy
Lily StaffyLaunceston, TAS
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Super fussy dog loves it

I have an English Staffy who is super fussy but loveable. If I give her the same dry food 2 days in a row she refuses to eat it. So I got the grain free salmon this time and she loves it. And it does not have that horrible fishy smell. It stays fresh in the pkt and doesn't stink my dogs breath. I mix half a cup of the Kangaroo and Salmon and mix it with wet and yep she gulps it down. And me being allergic to all seafood and shellfish I know that I don't have to worry about horrible fish smells. And her being elderly she easily digests it. Very well worth the money. Show details ·  1
Helen B.
Helen B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Love this product. My dogs are thriving on it!

My Basenjis coats are shiny and their bodies are lean and fit on this product. My 10 year old, who has had ongoing food allergies has clear, itch free skin.
Plus, they love the taste of it. Every meal is a treat. Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda2 posts
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Love Black Hawk Grain free!

We have been feeding our 2x Dachshunds Black Hawk grain free and we love it. They have beautiful shiny coats, and look great. Show details ·  1
Highland Mist
Highland MistSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Perfect for a fussy Malamute!

How refreshing that a pet food company takes the time to make a product that is absolutely top rate.
The fact that this is grain free and packed with fruit, vegetables, vitamins, minerals and more makes life simpler when deciding what to feed my dog.
He absolutely loves the Salmon and seriously salivates at dinner time. Strangely, he can't tolerate any of the others - however, the salmon is perfect for him.
Thank you for making such a great product that I am comfortable giving my dog knowing that he is getting the best food for his well being. Show details ·  1
Leeann
LeeannFar North Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Healthy grain free Salmon my dogs love it

Since my 2 Maremma’s have been enjoying Grain free Salmon their coats are shiny , they have good gut bacteria & consistent bowel movements . Salmon for dinner & kangaroo for breakfast . There’s never anything left In Their dish . A complete package of goodness. We’re all very happy to be a Black Hawk household. Show details ·  1
Smell
Kia
Kia4 posts

Our puppas love it!

We switched from chicken to grain free salmon as our Scnoodle girl was having skin issues and within weeks it cleared up after making the switch.We have two dogs that eat this daily and they love it. Show details ·  1
Vladimir
Vladimir
  Fair Incentive Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

Dogs love it its perfect

Dogs love it we always buy them this food their hair is amazing and health , we using it for 8 years now Show details
Smell
Begecca
BegeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

They love it!

Both our dogs love this. Two very different Staffies with different 'issues'. Dry skin, itchy feet etc. Love the fish dry foods too for the natural omegas. Show details ·  1
A Worley
A Worley

Review

The dogs enjoy eating this it gives them a different flavour to just chicken. Show reply
Milly
Milly2 posts

Kimba the " WONDER DOG "

KIMBA is an 11year old Black Lab. We brought her with us from NZ 1n 2016. Kimba has always had a delicate constitution and it took some time before we discovered a food that didn't cause her to have some serious digestive issues.
Black Hawk Grain Free Salmon appeared to tick all the boxes so we decided to try it and see what happened.
BINGO !! we hit the jackpot.
No more being labelled urgent to go out in the middle of the night. No more smelly wind or huffy breath.
Kimba has 2 meals a day, and is always being admired for her beautiful sleek glossy coat. Show details ·  1
James
James2 posts
  Verified Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

The Best I Can Find

Black Hawk's Grain-free Salmon does wonders in keeping my highly-trained working dog healthy, fit, and happy. My dog loves it. It's easy to see how Black Hawk's grain-free range is far better than the competitors. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimHobart, TAS
  Grain Free Dry Dog Food Salmon

My dog adores the Salmon flavour!

My dog seems to thoroughly enjoy Black Hawk Grain Free Dry Dog Food. She doesn't get tired of the taste before she completes the whole bag. My dog doesn't have any reactions from eating this food. Show reply