Black Hawk Puppy Food
See the Best Dog Foods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Black Hawk Pet Care

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (9)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Smell

A puppy food that should be at the top of your list

Fantastic puppy food
Formulated to support puppy growth, has all the essential vitamins and minerals every ingredient does count and it shows in the coat and the health of the puppies.
It was easy to introduce puppies as a complete diet. They continually provided clean empty bowls. There was no reaction or side effects using this product on my recent litter.

Purchased in October 2021 for $105.

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Amanda V.
Amanda V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Quality

My Dogs love Black Hawk. No adverse reactions and have purchased Black Hawke since and will again. Also feed it to my cats and they also love it. A A

Purchased in July 2021 at PetO.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Thanks for the review Amanda. We're so glad your dogs (and cats) are loving their Black Hawk!

Anna B.
Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My puppy loves this food

After trying multiple dry dog food my pup absolutely scoffed this one so I’ve brought it since it give me peace of mind know that it’s good for him as well as him enjoying it. Thanks black hawk.

Purchased in June 2021 for $60.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Happy and healthy pup = happy and proud mum, no doubt! Thanks for sharing Anna.

Delicious & Nutritious Large Breed Puppy

My Bull Mastiff x Staffy pup absolutely loves his Large Breed puppy food. It has helped him grow beautifully and he gets so many compliments on his soft coat and perfect body condition. The people we got him from said he's by far the biggest of his siblings at only 5 months old, so we know we made the right choice to transition him on to Black Hawk. He's not at all food motivated and will turn his nose up at a lot of treats, but he eats his Black Hawk in one go every time!

Purchased in April 2021.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Thanks for your review Courtney.
Black Hawk prides itself on promoting healthy skin and coats so it's great to hear how happy you are.

Dog Foods

Find out how Black Hawk Puppy Food compares to other Dog Foods

Lilia P.
Lilia P.

Great product! My puppy loves it!

My puppy loved Black Hawk's lamb & rice food straight away, I used it so many different ways, inside the snuffle matts, in the slow-feeding bowl and in his favourite chasing ball. Kibbles are the perfect size, not too small, so they don't fall out of the ball too fast, which makes it for a longer exciting game for my Dexter.

Purchased in January 2021.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Thanks for sharing Lilia. So glad to hear that Dexter loves his Black Hawk so much.

Love it

My 12 week old Labrador puppy loves this food, and I love that it has everything that he nutritionally needs!! His coat became so shiny and healthy looking after transitioning to Blackhawk from a cheaper supermarket brand I’m so glad that we made the switch

Purchased for $99.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

By loving his food he also loves you Jodie!
Thanks so much for sharing, we love hearing these stories. Please give him a good chin scratch from us.

Mary
Mary

Good wholesome product

Our dog adapted to this product very quickly. It calmed his digestion , his poos were firmer and less odorous. We also used this product with our first Labrador, at that time, it was a new product on the market. We weren’t disappointed then, nor now.

Purchased in June 2021.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Thanks for sharing, Terry.
Black Hawk prides itself on high quality and nutrient dense foods that puppies love so we're thrilled that you've chosen to keep with us.
Take care, the Black Hawk Team

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Heather
HeatherSouthwest, VIC

My pooch loves it and so do I.

My 6 month old puppy will only eat Black Hawk. When I introduced other food she had constant runny droppings. The breeder recommended it so it was obviously the best choice. I believe it gives my puppy all the best nutrients for a growing puppy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $90.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

This is great to hear Heather! Thanks so much for sharing.

James D
James D

Recommended by the Breeder, LOVED by our Aasta

Our gorgeous new French Bulldog Aasta absolutely loves her Black Hawk lamb & rice puppy food. Our breeder recommended Black Hawk and when I did some research online and also speaking to people at our local Petstock it felt like it would be the best option. And for our Aasta it really is.

We often send photos of our Aasta to the breeder and her response is always that she looks so great. And possibly the best part, her poos are always so perfectly sized and easy to pick up. No runny poos here

Purchased in March 2021 at PetStock Online store for $38.99.

GabbyBlack Hawk Pet Care

Thanks for sharing James, this is great to hear!
Please give Aasta a good scratch under the chin for us.

Dog Foods