97% · 321 · 3%

4.9

Cathy B.
Cathy B.Sydney, NSW

Briiilliant

Just had the Black Stallions complete a move for us. Great Movers, the Briiiliant Team team took the stress of the out of the day. Nothing was too much trouble. Great Move, great day, no sweat.
Sophie Reeves
Sophie ReevesSydney, NSW2 posts

Fabulous

Black Stallion are fabulous removalists. They have done two jobs for me, one yesterday and one a few years ago, and on both occasions they were super-efficient and also really friendly. They are very careful with fragile items and special furniture, and they also take great care not to cause damage to walls and floors in the house when moving items. Couldn’t have hoped for a better removalist experience.
Krissy G
Krissy GSydney, NSW2 posts

Best value and efficient

I used Black Stallion before. I shopped around and again, they were the best value. The team was professional, prompt and so very helpful, even managing extra items for our move and offering further assistance. I'd definitely go with them again! Thank you
lorena a.
lorena a.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

The guys were amazing and efficient and polite. I highly recommend Black Stallion Removalist Show reply
Rates and Fees
Sumi J.
Sumi J.2 posts

Perfect

I can't recommend the team enough. They helped me with packing and moving. They were quick, professional, punctual and friendly. I moved from a big 2 bedroom apartment to a house ( about 30 kms away). I felt like they were a close family or friend helping me. No job was too difficult for them. Thankyou very much Eileen, Juan, Andres and Julian. Show reply
RobynSydney, NSW2 posts

excellent organisation

Eileen, Frank and crew were all amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.
Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Excellent service

Eileen, Frank and the crew were easy to work with, very professional and efficient. They made the whole process smooth so there was no stress. They had tools available to pull apart equipment and doors which came in very handy. I would totally recommend Black Stallion Removalists to anyone wanting to move.
Shadi H.
Shadi H.

The Best Removalists

These people are the best Removalists I've ever had! On time, fast, have a solution for everything, prepared for every situation. Absolutely recommend them!
We moved a 2 bed apartment and took their advice for 1 truck and 3 men, which worked really well for us.They also had a truck on stand by in case one wasn't enough, this was a great support for us on a stressful day Show reply
Bruce
Bruce

Moving furniture on site

We had some irreplaceable furniture to move on site, following some storm damage. Black Stallion did the task with skill and care.

Beyond Expectations

I highly recommend this company. They were very considerate of our needs and the pick up and drop off of our one-bedroom apartment could not have gone any smoother. Cannot thank them enough for reducing the stress of our move. Definitely will be using them again and recommending them to others.
Ted
Ted

Best move I’ve had

I’ve moved domestically and internationally more than 10 times. The team at Black Stallion were the best crew alive worked with. Friendly and professional with a really good attitude toward the work needing to be done Show reply
Coral
CoralSydney, NSW3 posts

The best removalist in Sydney

Black Stallion helped us move into our new home, there where 4 men with 2 large trucks, they started at our old address at 10am and left our new address at 8pm, the guys where amazing, nothing was to much trouble, so professional and caring with all our belongings. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants professional and helpful service with their move. Great job guys and thank you for all your help Eileen.
Happy Customer
Happy Customer
Glen M.
Glen M.Sydney, NSW8 posts
Job Satisfaction
Black Stallion Removalist   DM
Nik
NikSydney, NSW

Great, quick team, dream to use

I can’t recommend Black Stallion enough! The team from office to boots on the ground were a pleasure to deal with.
They are quick, careful, thoughtful and just a great company to deal with.