Black Stallion Removalist

See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Black Stallion Removalist

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Glen M.Sydney, NSW

Moving is stressful, then 20 mins before they start you get a call saying they're going to be 4 hours late!

Eileen C.Black Stallion RemovalistSend a private message
Eileen C.Black Stallion RemovalistSend a private message

Online defamation and harassment and threats. All there!

Nik
NikSydney, NSW

Great, quick team, dream to use.

I can’t recommend Black Stallion enough! The team from office to boots on the ground were a pleasure to deal with.
They are quick, careful, thoughtful and just a great company to deal with.

Outstanding removalists

We have used Black Stallion to move out of our house and then store and then to return after finished renovation. Outstanding job no damage to furniture or anything else fantastic professional and friendly team of hard workers. Cannot recommend them enough.

Can't fault these guys

Easy to book. They lend boxes free of charge and no up front costs. The guys moving the furniture were very friendly and professional. When all my stuff didn't fit in a single truck they had another one on standby to use with zero delays. Highly recommended. I'll use them again next time I move.

Find out how Black Stallion Removalist compares to other Storage Providers

Black Stallion to the rescue!

I needed my storage units re-arranged urgently before Christmas and Eileen provided a crew at short notice. Thank you Eileen and thank you again Frank and your crew for your prompt and professional assistance, patience and good humour.

Stress Free Moving

The crew at Black Stallion Removalist's took all the stress out of moving. Our mixture of delicate and extremely heavy possessions were all delivered with extreme care and in one piece. The attention to detail on packing and handling was second to none. I would recommend Black Stallion to anyone moving who is looking for exceptional service and a dedicated team to look after all their moving needs.

Monica Borromeo
Monica BorromeoSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The boys did an exceptional job moving my 2 bedroom apartment on Saturday. It’s such a hard job. They were efficient, professional and friendly. Amazing service that I’d highly recommend and use again.

Sor
SorSydney, NSW

Black Stallion, when only the BEST will do!

Black Stallion Removalist Team have yet again come to my aid by collecting, transporting & storing an extremely large, valuable & much loved sandstone sculpture. With grace, reliability & professionalism they accepted & met the task's demands. When you entrust your valuables to the very best & they ensure that all challenges undertaken are exceptionally managed, you are given the gift of total peace of mind & surety that all is well. My gratitude & respect goes to the entire Black Stallion Team!

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Great company, great service.

We've moved a number of times over the past 10-15 years, but the move with Black Stallion was the easiest & smoothest we've had. The crew were great, they were extremely courteous & took great care with all of our belongings. They arrived on time and finished well before I had anticipated.
We had a split move, a load into storage & the rest from Sydney to Melbourne.
They were a pleasure to deal with & when we come back from Melbourne we'll be using Black Stallion again. Very professional, very efficient and very good to deal with. 5 stars plus

Adrian B.
Adrian B.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Easy to deal with: responsive, reliable and nice people. Have used them for my last two moves. They took care with my art and other belongings. I can highly recommend them

SDR
SDR

Excellent!

We had some pieces of furniture that needed a lot of protective packing and some furniture that needed special expertise to disassemble and reassemble. Our move was made more complicated as furniture was going to 2 different locations and with difficult access and many stairs. Black Stallion was efficient and careful, everything arrived in perfect condition, and the whole team was most helpful and obliging. A great experience.

Brilliant Move.....Again

We have used only Black Stallion Removalist over the last four years and they have always been excellent as they were again on this occasion. Their care a hard work always shines through which is unusual for removalists in our experience. We have no hesitation in recommending them.

THG123
THG123Sydney

Simply the best

Black Stallion moved everything in our 4 bedroom house + granny flat for us. They were absolute professionals every step of the way - from our first phone call with Eileen, to a site visit, to the big moving day with Frank and the crew. Just awesome. We've previously moved with the big name companies out there, but they simply do not compare or take the care that Black Stallion did. Nothing was a hassle, they are super friendly and extremely efficient. I cannot fault them at all and highly recommend them for reliability, care, attention to detail and value. Just perfect.

Jacqui
JacquiSydney, NSW

Professional, friendly staff and service!

From the first phone call with Eileen to the 8 hour move with Frank and his merry men, Black Stallion was utterly professional, trustworthy and reliable. They took great care with all my furnishings and made sure to put the boxes in the correct rooms on arrival. I couldn’t fault them!!

Keeeven
Keeeven

Top shelf

From assessment to quote, to notifications, to all hands on deck, Eileen and Frank create a very professional approach to communicating, packing and moving of all things furniture.....reliability is the key