Black Wolf Turbo

Black Wolf Turbo

210, 240, 300 and 450

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Camper ManPerth, WA

Very Poor Quality

Very poor quality. I have owned this 240 Turbo for approx 8 years, I have used it in total 3 times for a week at a time. I have just set it up and water proof strip around every join peeled of. I have spoken with Black Wolf by phone and messenger and there response is NO WARRANTY, they have no confidence in there product. BEWARE..

Purchased in February 2011 at Ranger outdoors.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Not worth the money!

Purchased in March 2018 at Tentworld Physical store for $1,099.00.

Portability

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to erect and super stable

Purchased in February 2019 at Classified for $400.00.

Portability
Jordan

JordanBilinga 4225

Wet floor

Don't be fooled buy the "lifetime warranty"

We have had the black wolf 300 plus for 3 years now and think the tent is great but.. the fly wire zips are rubbish, the second time we used it we started having problems and took it back to the retailer. We got all sorts of explanations from the black wolf rep like you pegged it out to tight or the way you stowed the tent put to much pressure on the zip. Anyway for a tent that you drop over a grand on I think it's pretty poor. What good is a tent if the fly wire doesn't work properly this is the first tent that I've ever had this sort of problems with including cheap stuff like Denali tents which lasted for years and years. Do yourself a favour and stick with the cheap stuff because this is certainly no better.

gruntre69

gruntre69

Still early but reasonable so far

Turbo Cabin 450 - Best Family Tent

So we have been camping pretty much all our lives. From a couple to adding a few kids along the way. Well, five in total.

After using a larger dome style tent for years and spending numerous hours setting it up we opted for the Turbo Cabin.

All i can say is it's been a marriage saver. From ease of setting up, stability in bad weather and the sheer room. This tent has provided our family with some amazing camping holidays. We have not had one issue, leak or problem with this tent. To the point we now have 6 friends who all own them and all have had similar experiences.

Shaun

ShaunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

52 Night Test - Passed :)

Ecca68

Ecca68Ivanhoe East

Center Pole Hub mount system keeps failing, 1 pole keeps falling out.

I've used the tent twice per year with my family, I've had issues with center pole hub what a pain to pull apart and fix. Discovered its a manufacturing fault, (nylon/plastic body has fine cracks in it, allowing to bend and pole to fall out)
No backup support, No reply to emails, Phoenix Leisure Group, Escape2 completely useless, don't waste your money.

Daniel

DanielAdelaide

Zips not covered by Warranty

The tent is great but unfortunately the parent company (Phoenix Leisure Group) will not warranty the zips. I have only used the tent 3 times and the zip is now permanently caught. This has been a terrible experience and the Lifetime Warranty is practically worthless.

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Good tent, terrible warranty

Grillsy

GrillsyMelbourne

A perfect tent

Can’t say enough good things.
A near perfect tent. Quality and functionality is just beautiful.
Highly recommend by me.
Very heavy and quality is amazing. Many good holidays ahead with this one.

Took on so much water. All taped seams failed after a night of rain.

Jodxom

JodxomMelbourne

Thia tent is a beast

Had 300 plus for 2 years now. Never has condensation or mould but we do sleep with the roof vents open. We camp in all westher conditions in Victoria.
Have only pegged the whole thing down once. Spent the night in 60 - 80km plus winds at cape otway, was very noisy but tent stood strong.
When wind swung to west on 3rd storm front we thought hell had opened up. Turns out it withstood a massive hailstrom and had a foot of Ice stacked against it.
Amazing quality, is heavy but needs to be in order to provide such strength.
Taking it to canunda this easter cant wait.
Highly recommend.

CJHerbst

CJHerbst

Turbo 450 bad product quality

Bought new Black Wolf turbo 450 from Tent world in Perth, the telescopic roof pole is stuck and does not extend, took back to them since not used yet, saw only when pitched it for first time, but they have plenty of stories, will never buy this brand again. I ordered a new roof pole own expense to replace, not happy camper on this one.

Fly mesh and after sales service is disappointing!

colmack

colmackbalnarring

waste of money

bought turbo 300 2 years ago ,didn't use it for about a year ,6 weeks into a trip the door zip fell apart ,2 weeks later the fly ripped ,tried to deal with bcf and blackwolf ,kept getting run around so I gave up .ruined what should have been a good holiday , might as well take it to the tip .

Nathan

NathanSydney

Floor condensation

Great tent. But very very heavy

Paul

PaulNowra

Has provided many years of good service