Blackmores Conceive Well Gold

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold

Pros

• May help with conception

• Helps boost energy and strength

Cons

• Can cause irregular periods

liz. Z
liz. ZSydney

Pregnant after taking for 2 weeks!

Hi, this is a great vitamin. I had been trying to conceive for 3 months and started taking this and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I recommend taking it with food as it made my stomach feel queasy when I had it on an empty tummy. I take it at night before bed after a snack.

Purchased in June 2021 at Terry White Chemists for $30.00.

Best tablets for conceive

Awesome tablets, took for one month and positive. Don’t waste money on Elevit, I tried with elevit for 6 months but no luck, as soon as I switched, lucky got positive result in first month, strongly recommend...

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Alana
AlanaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cycle delayed

Since I got my cycle back after having my baby girl I have been having regular cycles and tracking ovulation. I started conceive well last month and today I should be ovulating and im still getting blank smiley's. Extremely disappointing.

Purchased in February 2021 at Safeway for $20.00.

Pregnancy Supplements

Find out how Blackmores Conceive Well Gold compares to other Pregnancy Supplements

Katherine S.
Katherine S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked a Miracle

Honestly I would of given this product 5 stars.... if those pick tablets didn't make me want to vomit every time I take them!! a word of caution take these with juice!! The taste is horrible.
But they work!!! I've tried other pre natals and they have always caused me to have mid cycle bleeding. Blackmores conceive well was the only one I've had that didn't. Also, after 5 years of trying to conceive, countless tests and specialists. About to start IVF... I conceived naturally while taking these for 5 months.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Angel_HC
Angel_HCPerth, WA

5 stars from me.

I read the reviews and was bit skeptical but decided to give it a go. I have been trying to conceive for past 5 months and nothing happen. Then i came across Blackmores conceive well gold. I bought it in December and bam in January i got positive pregnancy results. I am over the moon. Personally for me, i didnt had any side effects or issues with the capsules. Worth the money spent buying it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible side effects, be careful

Similar to many other reviews, after taking conceive well gold I have developed irregular cycles, 3 week long spotting and significant changes to my discharge. I had seen GPs, had blood tests and ultrasound to figure out the issue (all coming back normal) but after reading the other reviews I threw the tablets in the bin. 2 days later and I'm already seeing improvements. This product should be taken off the shelf or at least come with a warning.

Purchased in September 2020.

wandering off
wandering offSouth East Queensland, QLD

My period must have followed the others

As everyone else has said, period 3 weeks late. Not knocked up! Don't touch this one! Plus they are horrible to take. The other pregnancy gold ones are way better

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.95.

MTN
MTNSydney

Terrible product, messed up my cycle

Started taking this before my period was due, it’s never late and nothing else has changed in my lifestyle. Not sure how this product has affected it but it certainly has and I now see I should have read these reviews first!

Product needs to be taken off the market until this issue is sorted!

Purchased in December 2020.

Quinn
Quinn South East Queensland, QLD

Umm where has my regular periods gone ??

Normally very regular with my periods
I took them with milk for 25days (as I was due for my period so I stopped) got my hopes up when I missed my period for 2 and a half weeks so I don’t recommend this product, also can give you a fishy discharge smell

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $19.00.

Haloumi cheese
Haloumi cheese Sydney, NSW

BFP 3 weeks later!

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $38.99.

Petra V.
Petra V.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product! Got pregnant within a month!

Bought one box of Blackmores concieve well gold and that is all I needed! Would highly recommend this products for anyone who is trying to concieve. Capsules and tablets are big but definitely worth it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Got pregnant within a month

I am TTC for a year and on other supplements. i was very hesitatnt to try blackmores conceive well gold as i read so many reviews on making periods late and the last thing i want was the anxiety and delayed mensus since it makes TTC even harder and later. anyway, the reviews are really mixed so I decided to take a leap and gave it a shot. I took it for 3 weeks from the first day of my period. i stopped on the 4th week as I felt nothing and heavily suspect my period is going to be delayed like many. i had ZERO symptoms on week 5-6 and still no period. so i tested.... and was shocked to see positive!

Purchased in October 2019 at Watsons Singapore for $49.90.

wwmzd
wwmzd

Report period delays (adverse effect) to the TGA

For all those women whose periods were delayed as a result of blackmores conceive well, please report this to the TGA: https://aems.tga.gov.au/

I called blackmores to complain and they said this is just a vitamin and there is a deficiency in your body that has caused a delay in your periods. This makes no sense. My cycle was very regular prior to using these tablets and it is NOT NORMAL for a vitamin to affect a woman's menstrual cycle.

From what I have gathered, this has happened to other women over many years and Blackmores have not even issued a warning about this adverse effect.

So please, complain to the TGA!

Purchased in October 2020 for $25.00.

This is amazing !

i Should of wrote this review months ago but I started taking blackmores concieve well In March of this year I just started my period at that time, the tablets smelt horrible ! I was due to get my period in April I was two days late I took a pregnancy test and it was positive after 1 year of trying ! I’m now due to have my little boy in January ! I never thought something like this would work but it did and I’m so grateful

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $45.00.

Sidra
SidraHobart, TAS

Have you seen my periods?

I started taking this a month ago and my periods are 14 days late(still no periods) but I keep spotting on and off.. I am not pregnant..Why is this happening? I was really happy when I started taking this because I was tolerating it well no nausea, constipation etc and I really wanted to take it for atleast 3 months before deciding to continue or not... But I don't know what to do now..

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Kit Y.
Kit Y.asked

Hi =)
I just find out my conceive well Gold from my cabinet, expired is sep'19, can i still take it ? If not will be waste =(

Molpol33
Molpol33asked

Did anyone experience spotting or cramping when taking this vitamin???

Blue Chocolate
Blue Chocolate

Yes it was awful. Spotting for 49 days at one time. Before this my period was normal. These don't work well for everyone.

Kay C.
Kay C.

Yes..It happened to me too. But the doc said it should not be the case. Was struggling whether I should cont take it or not

rana
ranaasked

hi
can we take both tablet and capsule at once after bfast?

See all Blackmores Conceive Well Gold questions

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives

Features:

• Blackmores Conceive Well Gold contains folic acid, helping to reduce the risk of neural tube defects in your baby.
  • Iodine is included in the formula to support your baby’s healthy brain development.
  • 38-40% of Australian women consume below the recommended iron intake, so if this is you, fear not - these tablets contain iron.
  • Natural fish oil is in this formula, helping with your baby’s brain and nervous system development.
  • To help the development of your baby’s bones and teeth, strengthen your immunity and help you with iron absorption, vitamin C is an ingredient in these supplements.
  • There are 56 tablets in a box of Blackmores Conceive Well Gold.

Points of praise:

• Some reviewers said they fell pregnant soon after starting to take Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, and said that it was the tablets that helped them conceive.
  • Some reviewers also reported feeling stronger and more energetic after taking the supplements.

Pain points

• A common pain point cited by reviewers who left negative feedback was that the supplement caused irregular menstrual cycles.
  • GTIN13: 9300807239346