Brydens Lawyers

Brydens Lawyers

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brydens Lawyers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Rates and Fees

Service and Professionalism from Brydens

I found Brydens Lawyers very professional. A big thank you must go to William Del Din who not only put me at ease and explained how things would go but also won our case. I would thoroughly recommend Brydens to anyone.

Divna
DivnaSydney, NSW

Great service from Bryden's Lawyers at Liverpool

A big thank you to Wes Ranson and his team for representing my husband's case and settling it successfully. They were very professional and friendly, explaining every stage of process and negotiating in our favor. Great work. Highly recommended!

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Brydens v Fairfield council

Michael Dababneh and Stephanie Demetriou at Brydens Liverpool did an outstanding job for mum in her civil action against council, achieving a great outcome, I would have no hesitation recommending their services.

Brydens review

Can’t thank Sher Afghan and his team enough for all their hard work, it was a pleasure dealing with Brydens. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to family and friends.

Brydens lawyers are amazing

Was worth the wait, very helpful,especially with my father who can’t speak English well, they were very patient, friendly and always trying their best for best results.Thank you Tanya and Rachel for always helping out,would definitely pick Brydens lawyers in the future and will definitely will recommend…

Jackson
JacksonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Great Lawyers

Thank you very much to David Le, Guy Tse and their team. They are very helpful and professional lawyer team. Especially Guy Tse, he is very friendly to handled and very patiently to explained at my mother in law's traffic accident case.
Thanks Brydens everyone.

Lauren Willis
Lauren WillisHunter Region, NSW

Brydens Lawyers-Workcover compensation for injury

Brydens Lawyers solicitor Sher Afgan represented and won my case with Andre Torrens as paralegal in a very professional manner. He kept me updated with any details and followed up any matters I needed to attend or requested for him to investigate with support and understanding of my needs. I have been represented by brydens with 2 different matters now both resulting in my favour and I would recommend them to anyone needing legal representation.

Jill
JillHunter Region, NSW

My Public Liability case was handled so professional

I would recommend Brydens Lawyers on handling my public liability case. Not only professional service but Michael Dababneh (lawyer Common Law Division), Hajar Ahmadi (paralegal) and Stephanie Demetrius were very understanding and helpful. They were always sincere. Thank you “Brydens”.

kratov
kratovSydney, NSW

Thank You Sher From Brydens For Your Professionalism.

My Will

I would like to thank Maggie and Nicole for there help in preparing my will documents in such a timely way. In dealing with Bryden's Lawyers I could not recommended them highly enough. Thank you.

Geoffrey N.
Geoffrey N.Sydney, NSW

Five star service !

The staff at Brydens were always helpful with assisting me with information about my claim with in a short period of time , answering any questions and always kept me updated .

Rates and Fees

The right people for the job

After getting injured then dumped by a morally low company and equally low insurance company I brought in Brydens to make them compensate. So far things are going good and I’m hopeful we will make my ex work and the grub who runs it to pay for their low treatment of me. I’m confident

Great to deal with

I have had a recent compensation case handled by Sher Afgan of Brydens.
Sher always kept me updated and provided timely and sensible advice to obtain a fair settlement on my behalf.

Belle T.
Belle T.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service and Commitment

I sought Brydens Lawyers after 2 negative experiences with other practices. I was ready to give up on what already was a hard road. Brydens from day one showed commitment and clear advice on all aspects of my case and were always there for me if I had any questions or needed things explained to me. Thank you Silva Ishac, Ashli Joudo, David Le for a great outcome and your hard work and dedication. I have no hesitation to recommend Brydens Lawyers and congratulate Lee Hagipantellis for creating such a warm and great team.

Rates and Fees

Excellent service easy to deal with

I have had the pleasure of dealing with David Le of Brydens after a motorcycle accident and found his professionalism to be above what was expected and now our case has been settle we would have no problems recommending Brydens to family and friends