4.5

88% · 537 · 12%

Rates and Fees
4.5
Brand Manager for Brydens Lawyers? Claim your listing.

Cam
Cam6 posts

I had the pleasure of working with Brydens Lawyers for a compensation claim with CTP after sustaining a traumatic injury.

I would highly recommend Paul Henderson and his team. They worked tirelessly to achieve an excellent result. I found Paul and his team knowledgeable, professional and friendly to deal with.

They prioritized giving me accurate and reliable advise and made no compromises when reaching for the solution I wanted.

Josephine V.
Josephine V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Legal Team

David Le and the entire team at Brydens Liverpool ( Emily Ayers, Suzan Yalda, Hoona Li ) were all exceptionally thorough, professional and prompt in every aspect of our dealings with them. We highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a hardworking, trustworthy team to secure you a favourable outcome. David and the team, always kept us well informed of the progress and nothing was ever too much trouble.
Hali
Hali

happy

Always very helpful in anything that u need no questions asked
Xiao ling Yu
Xiao ling Yu

I really appreciate Ashli's assistance in helping me get my claim approved. Would highly recommend brydens lawyers to my friends. i would also like to thank Henry for his help.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.

Professional service and commitment

I contacted Brydens Lawyers for assistance with a workers compensation case. Brydens Lawyers provided clear and concise advice on all aspects of my case. They were there for me throughout the entire process. Thank you to John Matthews, Jennifer Norus, Taylor Cull and Bruce for an excellent outcome. It was a privilege to be supported by such a professional and caring team.
Linda L.
Linda L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Good experience with Suzette

Big thank you to Suzette. Whilst your team is unable to assist me on this occasion Suzette was definately very helpful in steering me in the right direction. Brydens will be my first call should I need legal advice moving forward because of my experience with Suzette today. Please thank her for her time.
Gary
Gary

Very happy

I can't believe how wonderful and helpful Brydens Lawyers were in helping me with my compensation claim. I'm so glad they were my Lawyers, nothing was too much trouble for them and they worked with me step by step to get a great result. thank you very much everyone that worked with me (especially David Lee, Liz and Robert) I would always recommend them to anyone.
G B.
G B.

Very happy

Trevor G.
Trevor G.Hunter Region, NSW

My wife suffered unfair treatment by her insurer

When my wife suffered an injury at work we thought she would be looked after but it turned into a nightmare. Both of us were nervous and insecure. When I contacted Brydens my wife was so happy senior Lawyer Katherine was there to take her through the legal process and get her a good outcome
Daisy
Daisy 2 posts

Family Law

Mr Malik Hameed is a fantastic lawyer at Bryden’s Liverpool . Recently he took over my family property case and was very professional, pro active and attentive to every detail. He truly went above and beyond with his time, efforts and dedication to bringing this matter and was key in enabling us to settle out of court. In such a difficult time he dealt with me very patiently and with great empathy whilst not compromising on his service. He is very knowledgeable and is a great asset to the team at Bryden. Sincere thanks to Malik and the team for all their support and efforts - D.J”
Liam
Liam

I will be referring all my family & friends! 5 star customer service
George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship

Polite, helpful, informative and easy passage to timely completion of my Will, Power of Attorney, and Enduring Guardianship. Time was taken to exactly explain to me and the other signatories what was involved. Thanx.
DMx
DMxSydney, NSW

Very poor service. Provided No clarity

Incredibly poor service. 15m phone consultation paid in advance. No summary of advice sent, only got answer to 4 followup questions I sent after phone call after I chased several times, and then only answer to these questions with the most important one offering no clarity at all. Still no summary of advice or next steps, etc. Only giving 1 star as not possible to give 0
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW2 posts

Couldn't be happier with the result of my case

The team at the Brydens Liverpool office always had my best interest at heart and at all times were empathetic through a very sensitive process! In the end came through with a great result!
Rates and Fees
Ellen
EllenHunter Region, NSW

Brydens , thank you!

I was recently represented by Brydens Lawyers in an unfair work dispute. Daniel Wong represented me and I can’t recommend him highly enough. His professionalism, availability, and communications on my behalf, together with a more than pleasing outcome. I really felt like I mattered and I had full attention and support throughout my matter.