Blackwoods

Blackwoods

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Blackwoods? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Jez
JezPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

Went up to pick up order but girl in counter was so rude…like you owe everything to them. If not only for company sponsored uniform, wont come here anymore…
These people needs training in customer service.. They should have explained that you have to take a photo of your purchase order as you will be needing it when you come pick up item. ( have to leave PO with them)… Staff asks questions too rough and too rude… Man who hand in the item was nice though.

Shane
Shane

Order never processed

I placed an order online and when I paid for the order no order was generated but money was deducted from my account. I am still trying to obtain a refund from Blackwoods 3months later and no one can help me. Everytime I call I get the same questions and a promised call back that never happens.
Very disappointing.

J R
J RPerth WA

Abrupt welcome

Called in at Blackwoods Canningvale, walked in the sales dept, was told to stand outside only 5 people in at one time by a surly woman, with a threatening demeanour, stood there for 10minutes all that time more customers behind me....finally got inside found the item l wanted was not on the shelf another line of customers waiting to be served by two employees, another 10 minute wait not impressed walked out
won't be back...

big_half
big_halfAdelaide

Incompetent staff. False advertising. Zero online post sales support.

Trent B
Trent B

FASTEST DELIVERY I HAVE EVER RECEIVED

Ordered 2 items late in the day yesterday (after 3.30pm) and they arrived at 8am this morning. Talk about speedy service! Their pricing was fair and included free delivery. What more could you ask for! Thanks

Took 2 months to get a refund

It took 2 months to receive a refund on an item I returned. The staff member promised me a refund and said he would contact me back but instead he never got into contact with me and stopped answering my calls and was hanging up on me. I had to put my number on private and hope that I would speak to a different staff member so that they would follow up on a refund. I was surprised how bad the customer service was, I've never experienced anything like it before.

frank.tabone.37
frank.tabone.37Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decietfull

Dale P.
Dale P.Murray Region, NSW

2 months. Order still not shipped and 2 phone calls. Still waiting on a reply 4 days later.

Ordered a product online and said "out of stock" will ship late May. Purchased start of May. Its now June 7 and haven't heard a thing. 2 phone calls so far both times told I would be called back. 4 days later and still heard nothing. Now chasing down a refund. I should have gone to Bunnings. Absolutely crap service. Don't bother.

urgent order

Order a small pipe over 1 month ago, website said instock but after paying my order shows on back order? they dont respond to emails and ask me to ring the courier but cant give me a valid tracking number.

Not happy
Not happyPerth, WA

Most Useless for products and Customer Service

Order a product, wrong product supplied, struggled for more that a month, many E-mail and phone calls, most ignored from them. Promissed that the money will be paid back to me, still no luck. Save yourself time and trouble and buy it from somewhere else.

Ellexcent service.

ordered something that had a lead time of 2 months, told them it was urgent. customer service put it as high priority & I had the goods with in 5 working days.

if only there was 10 stars.

Utterly Hopeless

I spend more money chasing missing or incorrect components than their actual cost.
Blackwoods keep minimal Australian stock, meaning lead times of up to 2 months are standard but they won't tell you this when ordering.
I'll only ever use them as a last resort.

Find out how Blackwoods compares to other Hardware Shops

Don't bother with Backwoods. Waste of time.

Absolutely useless website. Unable to search for items. Staff are friendly but can't do much about lack of stock.
Found item elsewhere in seconds. Unable to sell a 6mm tap. Very Disappointing.

Kellie
KellieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

POOR SERVICE & COMMUNICATION

do not buy from this company

In early April 2018 ordered a $32 pack of filter cartridges. They arrived promptly, yet were 6 months out of their expiry date. Trying to get a replacement has been a ridiculous merry go around. Firstly there were numerous emails and phone calls just to organise for a courier to pick up the expired filters. That finely happened after 3 weeks. But now another week later no sign of their replacement despite me contacting them on numerous occasions. So I've bought filter i do not yet have. I'll be raising a credit card dispute with the bank, but wish i'd never purchased from such an incompetent and disorganised company.