Blackwoods

1.5

J R

J RPerth WA

Abrupt welcome

Called in at Blackwoods Canningvale, walked in the sales dept, was told to stand outside only 5 people in at one time by a surly woman, with a threatening demeanour, stood there for 10minutes all that time more customers behind me....finally got inside found the item l wanted was not on the shelf another line of customers waiting to be served by two employees, another 10 minute wait not impressed walked out
won't be back...

Hill

HillPerth, WA

Need to register before I get a price

Are you guys serious?
Why do I need to register with all my personal info, just to get a price on your web site?
Where did you get this brilliant idea from?

big_half

big_halfAdelaide

Incompetent staff. False advertising. Zero online post sales support.

Trent B

Trent B

FASTEST DELIVERY I HAVE EVER RECEIVED

Ordered 2 items late in the day yesterday (after 3.30pm) and they arrived at 8am this morning. Talk about speedy service! Their pricing was fair and included free delivery. What more could you ask for! Thanks

Took 2 months to get a refund

It took 2 months to receive a refund on an item I returned. The staff member promised me a refund and said he would contact me back but instead he never got into contact with me and stopped answering my calls and was hanging up on me. I had to put my number on private and hope that I would speak to a different staff member so that they would follow up on a refund. I was surprised how bad the customer service was, I've never experienced anything like it before.

frank.tabone.37

frank.tabone.37Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decietfull

Dale P.

Dale P.Murray Region, NSW

2 months. Order still not shipped and 2 phone calls. Still waiting on a reply 4 days later.

Ordered a product online and said "out of stock" will ship late May. Purchased start of May. Its now June 7 and haven't heard a thing. 2 phone calls so far both times told I would be called back. 4 days later and still heard nothing. Now chasing down a refund. I should have gone to Bunnings. Absolutely crap service. Don't bother.

urgent order

Order a small pipe over 1 month ago, website said instock but after paying my order shows on back order? they dont respond to emails and ask me to ring the courier but cant give me a valid tracking number.

Not happy

Not happyPerth, WA

Most Useless for products and Customer Service

Order a product, wrong product supplied, struggled for more that a month, many E-mail and phone calls, most ignored from them. Promissed that the money will be paid back to me, still no luck. Save yourself time and trouble and buy it from somewhere else.

Ellexcent service.

ordered something that had a lead time of 2 months, told them it was urgent. customer service put it as high priority & I had the goods with in 5 working days.

if only there was 10 stars.

Utterly Hopeless

I spend more money chasing missing or incorrect components than their actual cost.
Blackwoods keep minimal Australian stock, meaning lead times of up to 2 months are standard but they won't tell you this when ordering.
I'll only ever use them as a last resort.

Don't bother with Backwoods. Waste of time.

Absolutely useless website. Unable to search for items. Staff are friendly but can't do much about lack of stock.
Found item elsewhere in seconds. Unable to sell a 6mm tap. Very Disappointing.

Kellie

KellieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

POOR SERVICE & COMMUNICATION

do not buy from this company

In early April 2018 ordered a $32 pack of filter cartridges. They arrived promptly, yet were 6 months out of their expiry date. Trying to get a replacement has been a ridiculous merry go around. Firstly there were numerous emails and phone calls just to organise for a courier to pick up the expired filters. That finely happened after 3 weeks. But now another week later no sign of their replacement despite me contacting them on numerous occasions. So I've bought filter i do not yet have. I'll be raising a credit card dispute with the bank, but wish i'd never purchased from such an incompetent and disorganised company.

Anthony

AnthonyMerredin

Don't buy unless in stock

On 17/09/2017 I ordered some bolts from Blackwoods.They were on backorder and would need extra time to be ordered in.Waited 2 months before first calling. I have called at least 7 times and not one person has followed up to call me back. It is now 12/01/2018.
The supplier has been called every time and has been blamed for this.
Have been told twice that they will be arriving a next week.
I have found Blackwoods to be very good other than this.